Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:53 am
Name: Chiara Moteku

Blood colour: Blue (#2D58E3)

Symbol:
User Image

Personality: Chiara is a little brat that thinks she has the right to decide if trolls should live or die by how interesting or boring they are, the boring being those that treasure routine and stability. I mean, what is the point of life if you aren't DOING something with it? Chiara goes out and enforces her judgement; when she finds someone who is just insufferably drab, she can go from getting in their face, making them feel unwanted until they leave, to outright fighting them and attempting to cull them. If they manage to survive her attacks or provide a fun battle that may redeem them, qualifying them as decent trolls in her eyes.

Chiara thrives on socialization, but her "I'm superior" attitude often keeps others at bay. She is usually the one that has to initiate contact. When she finds someone that really captivates her she can be needy, attaching herself to that person to find out just HOW interesting they are. This is usually done by her tormenting them, or pushing them to their limits. What captivates her most about other trolls is their different reactions to circumstances and relationships. She has a special place in her pump biscuit for those who think outside of the box and surprise her with their actions. The world does not have room for the mundane.

Concerning herself, Chiara seeks self improvement. New experiences, emotions, and ideas are very important to her. She grows tired of activities quickly, so is always on the lookout for something new. This can be found in the form of violating other trolls' possessions or space, but sometimes in the form of adventure or exploration. She also enjoys exploring other trolls' perspectives through debate. When left to her own devices, Chiara finds trouble. She really doesn't care about consequences. What happens happens, and there is no use in worrying about what has happened, or what will happen. As long as something is gained in the process it is worth it, even if that gain is just a new experience, even a painful one.

Chiara tries to respect the hemospectrum, but views her personal assessment of other trolls to be superior. She goes out of her way to enforce this via undermining the unworthier members of the upper class with gossip and disrespect, but also will treat those of lower class as peers if they meet her expectations. She bides her time, sewing the seeds of discord as best she can. Only time, and her force of will, will tell if the race of trolls will finally be freed of their insufferable brethren.

Chiara lives by her own internal code of values and is not strongly influenced by other trolls or by the norms of society. To live is to dare, to experience the thrill of danger and routinely engage in high-risk activities. Although she has a home that does not move, her restless nature ensures that this home is never the same, and often it is in the middle of construction. She does not dwell on the past or get anxious about the future. Life is meant to be experienced now.

Strengths:
      Perceptive
          Chiara can tell from a glance the emotions and feelings of most trolls. She pays special attention to vocal tone, facial expression, and body language. She could read a troll from a mile away, and usually knows just what to say to get the reaction she desires. It doesn't always work as planned, but that just means there is room for improvement.

Ambitious
          Chiara thinks big, and strives to obtain it. Self improvement is a big deal to this blue blood, as well making sure those around her strive to better themselves too. This ambition can sometimes lead to her sabotaging other trolls to get where she wants. With her successes she can sometimes attract negative attention, but that never gets her down, often even spurring her to work harder.

Aggressive
          Power is the intentional influence over the beliefs, emotions, and behaviors of people. Potential power is the capacity to do so, but kinetic power is the act of doing so. Aggressive individuals take charge, like Chiara. She is comfortable with power, authority, and responsibility. Part of her aggression is to impose rules of her style of order on others. She does what is necessary to get the job done.

Flaws:
      Sadistic
          Chiara has tried to be pleasant, even nice to others, but for some reason it just doesn't fulfill her need for social interactions quite like verbal abuse does. She loves being emotionally cruel, purposefully manipulating others through the use of fear or hate. Finding the breaking point for each individual will be a learning experience. She needs to balance her love of cruelty, and her desire for company. She has a hard time keeping friends around, depriving her of necessary entertainment.

Impulsive
          When Chiara wants something, she goes for it. Sometimes without thinking of the future consequences or really without thinking at all. That rush she feels when she gets what she wants; when the outcome is just what she hoped for; it's addicting. Satisfaction and pleasure are often foremost in Chiara's mind, much to the detriment of her long term goals.
          "Chiara knew that making friends with this one was necessary for the fulfillment of her plan, but she could feel he was on the edge of crying. She thirsted for those tears, wanted to see the plump droplets roll down the young troll's cheeks, it was too tempting. Chiara knew she would regret it later, but for right now she yearned for his misery, so she pushed the last straw into place, and watched the waterworks flow."

Demanding
          To be in Chiara's company you gotta be many things; always interesting, always active, and always up for adventure. She demands a lot from her friends. If they fail to live up to her expectations, well, then it's time to find a new troll. She is not so harsh as to immediately drop a "friend" at the fist slight, but she will start to push them, probing to make sure they have not suddenly become drab.

Weapon: Chiara cherishes the Katar.

Appearance:

User Image

Home: Chiara chose the suburbs to make her home. She almost wishes she chose a more interesting, or dangerous location, but Chiara is a social troll by nature and wanted to live in an area where she would always have access to other trolls. Her hive stands out in her neighborhood, not only taking up more space than she was originally allotted, but also in that it is a maze. She had much fun constructing her hive, with many secret passages, doors that lead out to thin air, and twisting hallways where the floor becomes ceiling and the ceiling becomes floor. Now and then she gets tired of a block and breaks it down to build something new.

Lusus:Chiara was chosen by the quill-beast Indica, a large 4 legged beast whose body is covered in quills and spikes. Chiara loves her lusus, but is often very frustrated by its steady temperament. Indica is a rock; she can endure Chiara's antics without anger or stress. The quill-beast has raised her young troll through indifference to her tantrums, but otherwise supplying all the necessities Chiara needs. The most common interactions between Indica and Chiara are the troll tormenting her lusus. Chiara tries to get a rise from the beast, and Indica usually responds by flaring up her quills in defense when annoyed by the behavior, bringing such actions to a stop.
User Image

Other:
Character Songs  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:14 am
hi hi!
i really don't have much to say. please make sure that all your profile is in the same tense, as it flips a bit in a few places, and give it one last comb over for typos.

aggressive does not seem to me to be a flaw, rather a neutral quality, the way you have written it. as a blueblood, she is given more permission by society to BE aggressive, and is even expected to display that behaviour towards lower castes. if she was aggressive towards highbloods as well then this would be a flaw, but as you wrote before, she's smart enough to stick to petty gossip.

i'd suggest as a viable alternative perhaps something on how she invades other troll's personal space with no thought? if this is something she does regularly, even just approaching them and standing near/touching them without permission, that is generally a pretty great way to grind people's gears in general!

everything else is fine - you can either quote me or resubmit chiara when you are ready for a re-evaluation. either way i will do my best to get a speedy response back! smile  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:45 am
amicableAggressor
hi hi!
i really don't have much to say. please make sure that all your profile is in the same tense, as it flips a bit in a few places, and give it one last comb over for typos.

aggressive does not seem to me to be a flaw, rather a neutral quality, the way you have written it. as a blueblood, she is given more permission by society to BE aggressive, and is even expected to display that behaviour towards lower castes. if she was aggressive towards highbloods as well then this would be a flaw, but as you wrote before, she's smart enough to stick to petty gossip.

i'd suggest as a viable alternative perhaps something on how she invades other troll's personal space with no thought? if this is something she does regularly, even just approaching them and standing near/touching them without permission, that is generally a pretty great way to grind people's gears in general!

everything else is fine - you can either quote me or resubmit chiara when you are ready for a re-evaluation. either way i will do my best to get a speedy response back! smile

hey i eddited it! i hope its better
uuum i threw a party for kantanari/griffin cuz she has never gotten drunk b4 and this is the night we chose. soooo bad conincidence. ummmm i hope drunk changes were good enough. :X wishes feb had 1 1/2 more days in it T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:53 am
Micillia
amicableAggressor
hi hi!

uuum i threw a party for kantanari/griffin cuz she has never gotten drunk b4 and this is the night we chose. soooo bad conincidence. ummmm i hope drunk changes were good enough. :X wishes feb had 1/2 more days in it T.T
you didn't really touch on things i mentioned apart from one line, perhaps it's best to wait for tomorrow. wink there's still one day left if you're aiming to pre-register for games, and i'll be online and able to get a quick reply off anytime then.  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:55 am
amicableAggressor
Micillia
amicableAggressor
hi hi!

uuum i threw a party for kantanari/griffin cuz she has never gotten drunk b4 and this is the night we chose. soooo bad conincidence. ummmm i hope drunk changes were good enough. :X wishes feb had 1/2 more days in it T.T
you didn't really touch on things i mentioned apart from one line, perhaps it's best to wait for tomorrow. wink there's still one day left if you're aiming to pre-register for games, and i'll be online and able to get a quick reply off anytime then.

Merrrrr ill get to it early tomarrow~ Thank you for the extra time ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:16 pm
amicableAggressor
hi hi!

Hello Ami, i apologize for last night, oh my goodness ^^;
So i changed aggressive into a strength, fixed the grammar and tenses that were odd, and added more to her personality. Touched up some sentences, and im happier with it now.
Thank you for your time,  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

noo problem! i have tried to drunk write and it never turns out well  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:13 am
hey - working on her image and i'm afraid the blue you selected falls into mutant category, i re-adujsted it to #274ab9 ███████ so that it works, please update her profile to match.  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Completed Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas