Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:21 am
User Image - #A23BEC
User Image - #50EBEC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:07 am
Cheri wasn't sure about Puramu's words at first. With her being the older of the twin she thought that it was her job to protect Puramu so why was it that it seemed the other way around? Why was it that Puramu's words were more like words she should be saying to Puramu? Was it because she found a lover before Puramu did? Shaking her head as it is driving her crazy trying to figure out why Puramu said what she did. The words still echoing in her mind. 'Please make sure you are truly Loved.' But Cheri was truly loved if not only by Puramu but her lover Tsuki Sachi as well. So why would her sister need to say that why? Laying down as she starts to get up slowly. Her lantern on the ground until she picks it up and places it on her back. This was getting to her so she was going to look for her sister and ask her just why she said that. Truly Loved.. That is something she is already so why just why was it needed to be said out loud?

Once up off the ground Cheri stretches out her resting body to wake it up so that it knows that it is time to get up and moving from here on not. Looking about as she then heads out to find Puramu. She was going to ask about this no matter what. The answer shouldn't be to hurtful and they are twins and sisters so there is nothing that can break their bond even if it turns out that Puramu is jealous. But could that even happen? Puramu has always been the baby and was always spoiled by Cheri even if Cheri knew that she shouldn't Spoil her sister so much she couldn't help it. Puramu was always so shy and timid that she could help but spoil her. Even now Puramu is shy and timid but only to things that are embarrassing these days so maybe all that spoiling helped her grow a bit.

She couldn't say if it helped for the better or worse though. After all what would happen if Puramu got a sister complex and then couldn't find a lover for herself. That thought sent shivers throughout Cheri's body. But what Cheri didn't notice or know was that Puramu already had a sister complex and that was the reason she was still shy and timid when embarrassed. Although it is unsure if Cheri will learn of this sooner rather then later. But it isn't that big of a deal as Cheri is picturing it in her mind. Cheri has always pictured things worse then they really are and maybe the reason for that is because if she does that and then it turns out not so bad then she can relax.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:16 pm
Puramu had told her sister to make sure that she is truly loved not because she thinks that Tsuki Sachi won't love her sister truly and fully. But because sometimes love isn't always true. She knows that Tsuki loves her sister truly. It is that they just adopted an unknown child so the warning was to both Tsuki and Cheri so that if they love this child truly so that the child will return that love and not turn it's back on it's adoptive parents. After all she is just worried about her sister and the family her sister is raising. But that is just it. It is hard for Puramu to let her sister go fully. Maybe that is because they say that there is no bond then one a set of twins share. Shaking her head knowing that Cheri is going to hunt her down to ask for the meaning of the warning now to figure out just what to say to her sister and praying that the bond they share isn't broken or weakened by this.

She is only worried about her sister and nothing more. Maybe this worry is misplaced. But it is there none the less. So she is going to have to deal with it the best she can and hope that Cheri will understand that she means no harm or ill will of it.

[[post hosts 231 words]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:38 pm
Cheri walking about to find her sister as she soon spots her. Taking a deep breath and slowly walks up to her sister as who is eating a few apples from an apple tree. Oh those looks so good Cheri thinks to herself as she rears up and grabs an apple for herself to snack on. After all she has found her sister now so there is no rush on asking about the warning just yet. It can wait because it is nice to just have a snack together. Enjoying just having the other near by. They are twins and their bond is one of the strongest in their family so Cheri knows that Puramu wouldn't do or say something just to be mean so the meaning behind the warning would be nice to know so that this uneasy feeling can go to rest.

That would be nice but now wasn't the right time to bring it up. Now was the time to enjoy the apples side by side with her sister. Besides right now all that is on her mind is just how good this apple is. Once finishing the first one she picked off of the tree. She rears up again and picks another apple to eat. Looking over at her sister hoping that she might bring up the warning first.

[[post hosts 223 words]]  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:52 pm
Puramu finishing her pile of apples as she looks over and watches Cheri. Sighing softly as she knows that her sister is going to wait for her to bring it up seeing she was the one that gave the warning. "I meant no harm. I just want you and your mate Tsuki to be safe. Taking in an unknown child and whatnot. So I am just worried. That is all there was to the warning." She points out as she stretches a bit starting with her neck and then her legs and lastly her wings as she starts to move but stops. "Cheri, I want you to be happy. That is all that manners to me. So please be happy." About to head off but feels a tug on her tail as she looks back to see Cheri having a mouth full of her tail. Just why was Cheri stopping her now. She gave her answer to the meaning of the warning so what could it be now? She wondered about it as she sighs a bit and then smiles. "Cheri release my tail please. If you wish of me to stay then I will."

Puramu has always been one to keep her word. Standing there waiting for her tail to be released as she watches her sister. Something else might be on Cheri's mind. Maybe it is something that she could help with. If it is then she would do her best to help her sister no matter what.

[[post hosts 250 words]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:02 pm
Having a mouth full of her sister's tail holding her there before she could walk away Cheri slowly releases when asked. "Please stay. I wish to chat with you a bit more. My life has gotten so busy. It is nice to have the time to spend with you from time to time. So please stay a bit longer if nothing else." She smiles as she points out. Understanding that her sister's warning held no ill will to it made her feel so much more at ease then she thought it would. But having to admit that one little warning made her feel as if she had hurt Puramu in some way was killing her inside hurt more then she would have ever dreamed that it could. Being happy that her sister only wants the best for her just made her smile. "I know that you wish of me to be happy. And I wish the same for you. So if you wish then I will help you no matter what. So feel free to bug and bother me from time to time. Because well.. I miss you." She pointed out as she leans against her sister a bit.

It was true though. Every word of it. She missed Puramu more then she thought. They saw each other from time to time. But it was never for long as they had got their own ways that it just felt a bit lonely is all. So this was nice.

[[post hosts 248 words]]  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:09 pm
Hearing her sister as she smiles. Having to admit that she missed Cheri as well. So it was nice to hear Cheri say that she missed her as well. "I feel the same Cheri. I do miss spending time with you. But I feel like a third wheel when you are with your mate Tsuki and it is hard to get you alone. I would hate to be a bother." Stressing that she feels a bit out of place when Tsuki is about was only natural seeing Puramu didn't have a lover or anyone of interested at the moment so being around the lovey dovey couple of Cheri and Tsuki just left her feeling so out of place that it gave her chills. "Maybe setting aside a day or two from time to time to just have a sister outing would be nice. But I will not push the idea on you and it isn't a must. Just something I thought would be nice to do from time to time. Not an all the time thing. I don't wish to get between you and Tsuki after all. But once you both have kids let me babysit so you both can go on dates and have fun without worry about the little ones."

Smiling as she is enjoying the times spent with Cheri. A sister's love can never be replaced after all.

[[post hosts 231 words]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:15 pm
Cheri giggles a bit as she looks at Puramu "Oh dear sweet sister. You are never a bother and I am sorry that you feel like a third wheel. We don't mean to put you in that spot. I hope you find love soon. But my love for you is never changing and like water it is forever flowing. After all a Sister's love is for a life time. You can't be replaced in my heart. And yea when Tsuki and I have kids you are going to be one of the babysitters that we bug from time to time. His family will also play that role so that we aren't bugging you too much. And I love the idea of a sisters' day out from time to time. Oh it sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait to start planning the Sisters' day outs." She nuzzles against her sister as she is just too happy to do anything else. This made her day seeing she thought that Puramu didn't want to have anything to do with her anymore so hearing about the sisters' day outs and that Puramu still wants to be part of her family made her almost want to cry for joy. After all there is nothing more important to Cheri then Family is. Whether it be her sister Puramu or her Mate and his family. They all meant the world to her.

[[post hosts 239 words]]  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:36 pm
Puramu blushes a bit at the nuzzle from her sister as she nuzzles Cheri in return. "Well I can't babysit when we have our outings so I don't mind Tsuki's family also being babysitters seeing you never know what life holds for one." She pointed out as she nuzzles her sister even more while staying close to her. "We can plan our first outing to happen in the next few days that way it gives us time to plan what we will do and where we are to go. Maybe bring some apples and other snacks as well." Liking the idea as she ponders a bit more on it. "Maybe plan a few fun games to play seeing we aren't getting any younger so it would be better to play while we are still able after all." Making a good point about the playing seeing the older one is the harder it is to move about and play a few games that one might need speed for. Tag and races were things that the older you are the harder it is to play. But things like finding shapes in the clouds and what not are games one can play no matter what their age is.

So might planning a few games to play each time they plan an outing wouldn't harm them any and might add to the fun that they can have while out and about.

[[post hosts 237 words]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:45 pm
Thinking about it. "Oh that sounds fun. Each outing can have their own game. Like the first outing could be hide and seek. While another outing could be a game of tag. I am loving that idea." Nuzzling her sister even more as she giggles. "Maybe each outing could also have their own snack. Like one having apples and another watermelon or berries. That would make each outing special in it's own way. So in a few days. Now to pick the snack and game for that outing. I vote for hide and seek as the game. I will let you pick the snack. Next time you pick the game and I will pick the snack. Sound like a deal?" She wonders a bit as she wonders if taking turns picking the games and treats would be something that Puramu will like as well as she hums a bit to herself because she is in such a good mood. This day was full of happiness and now that she doesn't have to fear her sister leaving her side forever she is more at ease. Which makes planning these outing so much more fun and it makes her look forward to them more and more.

There was nothing more sweet in life then having those you hold dear oh so close to you. So her day might have started with a sad frame of mind to something wonderful was an amazing feeling.

[[post hosts 241 words]]  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:45 pm
Puramu was just thinking that this is the best kind of Medicine. Being able to have the time to spend it with her sister Cheri. Without anyone else there but the two of them. Oh that made things so much sweeter in her eyes. "That sounds like a wonderful plan Cheri. I am fully game for it." She smiles as she seems to be a glow of happiness. This was a good thing though. Seeing she has been feeling so gloomy and down in the dumps at of late. Laughter was wasted on her with how low her emotions had her. But now laughter, love, and family is just the best Medicine that there is in the world and she is happy that her sister is willing to give up some of her time to spend with her.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. It would only happen from time to time. She knows that she can't steal all of her sister's time. Thinking as she wonders if she will be able to find her love and then just maybe she could get this sister complex of hers to fade away. It was annoying to think about it and how odd it might seem to those outside of her and her sister with how she acts.

[[post hosts 216 words]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:53 pm
Smiling as she looks at Puramu. "I can't wait then. Maybe not tomorrow but the next day or so will be the first sisters day out. We need time to set it all up. That way we are ready to go the day of." She points out as she stretches about. It was getting dark and so she knows that today's time with her sister is drawing to a close as she looks at the sky and then back at Puramu. "Well the time to say good night is falling on us quickly tonight."

[[Got Stats this month already]]  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:02 pm
Puramu hearing her sister say that it is about time to say good night brought But she wondered why? It wasn't a goodbye and they are planning a sisters' day out so why feel sad about saying good night and heading to sleep? There was nothing sad about it so why the tear. Her thoughts becoming a bit overbearing as she shakes her head and glances at Cheri. "Yes Good Night dear sweet sister of mine. You know where to find me. I never go far after all. So enjoy the sweetest of dreams and I will see you soon." She points out as she stretches about and then yawns. After all the moon is raising while the sun is fading so it is no wonder why she feels so tired and yawning now. Looking about seeing the stars appearing in the night sky to play as she giggles a bit. "We use to try so hard to stay up all night and day long when we were younger. I can't picture being able to do that now. My body wouldn't allow it that is for sure." She giggles more as she looks at Cheri. "Well just like you I am off to bed. Maybe a nice long sweet sleep will ease my body so that I feel fully refreshed tomorrow." Stating this as she bows her head to her sister and then...

She slowly starts to head to her home.

[[post hosts 241 words]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:23 pm

A few days have passed by. Puramu is out to Pick up her sister for their Sister's Day Out.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:23 pm
Puramu had woken up as early as she could. Seeing she was too hyper to really sleep that night so being up so early was easy for her on this day. Normally she loves to sleep late into the day. Her mainly black coat is a reason why in the summer time when the weather is hotter she travels about at night. Unless it is to spend time with her sister. Then she will travel in the day time. But when it is winter and the weather is colder. Well then she travels in the day time so that the sun can heat her up. But this is the summer time of year as she starts to prance in place a bit and then once fully awake.

What a wondrous day this will be as she starts to head off now to go pick up her sister for their day planned with fun and sweet treats. Hmm she ponders a bit as it is her turn to pick the snack. So just what kind of snack should she pick. Thinking about it as she goes to pick out some treats before going to get Cheri so they can start their sister fun day. Scanning the area as Puramu finally sees something good. A nice big juicy wild watermelon. Now to find some strong vines to tie the watermelon up so that she could carry it. Maybe after tying it up so she can pull it up and onto her back.

[[post hosts 250 words]]  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces