Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I just bought a stethoscope for some reason...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think there is something wrong?
  Na, you're just weird.
  Not really.
  Maybe...but who knows
  Yes. You should get it checked out.
  Hellz yeah, all that crap and alcohol and drugs is starting to harm/weaken your heart.
View Results

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:27 am
and now I am literally obsessed with it. Listening to my heart is really weird.

It's kinda bothering me and scaring me. When I listen, my heart sounds soo fast and kinda irregular to me, like goes to fast beats, then changes to slow for a few moments, then goes back to fast, then slow again, then kicks back up fast, then slows again, then fast, then slow. Like it'd beat fast for like 5-10 seconds, then slow, then fast. Its weird. sad

This is at rest to, dunno why it's soo fast sometimes at rest. I hope nothings wrong with my heart, i have been eating like fast food everyday. o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:28 am
I just feel soo weird and dizzy almost all the time to. Like not like myself. When I feel weird and dizzy kinda, that's usually when it gets (my heart) weird.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:52 pm
I blame my beer belly. O.O I'm only like 6 pounds overweight but have like a 42 inch belly. O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:53 pm
It is mostly cause alcohol is a factor that adds fat to your mid section. Plus beer is calories so yea. PS im not a doctor lol  

kimihara chan

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:04 am
kimihara chan
It is mostly cause alcohol is a factor that adds fat to your mid section. Plus beer is calories so yea. PS im not a doctor lol
So I'm screwed. I don't know. I love alcohol. I'm only 25, but I wonder how much my arteries are clogged. O.O  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games