Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] You did what!? [Niflhel/Snowball x Meddigo]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:42 pm
Niflhel after having left the play had ducked into the alley to watch for Meddigo and Snowball. He was reading over the lettered reply and looked fairly unimpressed as he watched the crowds leave.

Why was it he couldn't go at least one night without having to baby sit snowball in some manner? His arms were crossed as he waited.

Silverah
OMG the amount of late this is - isn't even funny sorry! I hope you still want to do this.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:54 pm
Megiddo adjusted her grip on Snowball and kept walking. "You should eat less," she told the cat, not sure whether he was awake to hear her or not. He'd been unconscious when she picked him up, and she wasn't sure whether it would be better or worse if he came to before she got to Niflhel.

The other Saturn knight was easy to spot on her mental radar - kind called to kind, or something like that. Maybe he just felt like any other knight. Megiddo was not exactly any more skilled at detecting than she had to be and she didn't have anyone else here to compare to.

Approaching him, she changed her hold on Snowball again, holding him out to his master in a fair approximation of longcat. "I hope he's pleased with himself," she said. "Next time he decides to save a Negaverser's life, he'd better hope I'm not around. I had him two blows from dead - do you know how hard it is to do that to a general?"

She doubted it. Niflhel didn't strike her as the sort who could stomach killing.

"Anyway, your dumb cat decided he'd rather run interference than let me do my job," shrugged Megiddo. "And then he shed all over my uniform. You're lucky that this job comes with magical dry cleaning as part of the benefits package."

LP

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:10 pm
Niflhel felt her coming, had he not been expecting her he'd assume it was someone else. His eyes narrowed as she spoke. "And what were you doing trying to kill a general by yourself?" He asked. As he took the cat who groaned.

Inspecting him to make sure nothing was seriously broke, though it seemed snowball might have a lump on his head. "My cat was probably trying to keep you from making a mistake."

Niflhel looked at her sternly. "What General was it?" He was concerned, "You shouldn't worry so much about your uniform as you should be about getting yourself killed. Have you heard the stories of the black moon court and how they actually came to be?" They'd rumor milled after it'd happened though he didn't know the true or full story he only knew what he'd been told by those he knew.

"The Negaverse is not some toy you play with willy nilly or go about aimlessly killing. Not to mention there are those that can be saved. You realize that's what princesses and princes are for correct? How do you know someone wasn't trying to get him to defect to our side? You could've killed someone that was wanting to come here, to be saved and yet you seem to not realize this or to consequences of your actions."

His voice was weighted, "If that hadn't been snowball, what if it'd been another knight, a senshi, or a close friend of yours. Would you still act as if this had inconvenienced you? What if it was an ambush, what if they had been waiting for you to try and strike the killing blow before coming after you?" Papa bear was clearly not happy.

Silverah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:38 pm
"Oh, yes," replied Megiddo, who was not really a cat person and had never really been a cat person and was glad to no longer be holding the cat. "I'm sure that killing a chaos-soaked walking sexual harassment lawsuit would be a mistake. Thank you, Snowball." The general's surprise at having his front tooth broken was still hot in her memory. It sent tingles down her spine.

She'd been so pleased with herself.

Of course, that was ruined now.

"I didn't get his name," she said, crossing her arms over her chest, indignant about being talked down to. "He was dressed like a Nazi and hitting on some fourteen-year-old senshi. Tall. Red hair. ******** creep," she pronounced carefully, so that it could not be mistaken for any other, less accurate descriptor. Creep, in Megiddo's narrow world view, had a very specific connotation, after all.

"And yes, I know about the Black Moon Court," she added. "Sailor Gunn mentored me. She used to run with them. Ares was into some dumb dark magic and probably rubbing tits with a general-queen. People don't just spontaneously corrupt, so, like, I'm charmed that you're concerned? But I'd kill myself first. Forreal." God. This Papa Bear act was... kind of condescending? Like, she was a knight now. And maybe she hadn't been one since the stone age like he was? But she could handle herself. She had plenty of kills under her belt.

She'd put a guy's out with his own cigarette once and she was pretty sure that made her like four kinds of badass and seven kinds of hard-x-core. And besides, her friends - her real friends, Penthe and Megrez and Gunn, wouldn't have stopped her. They would have helped.

"There wasn't anyone else there," she said stubbornly. "It was just this one guy hitting on a fourteen-year-old girl who wasn't even a senshi yet. Like, seriously, it was gross. If I hadn't shown up, he woulda yanked her starseed and wouldn't even remember who she was by tomorrow morning. Why should we waste energy trying to purify people like that?"

LP

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:59 pm
Niflhel paused as her sarcasm dripped off her words. His brow lofted, the description of the man that Snowball had 'saved' also brought him to again be curious.

"I'll keep this in mind." Was his answer when he finally spoke.

There was a pause when she mentioned knowing about the black moon court and Sailor Gunn mentoring her. That explained a lot. "Well, I see that explains a lot." He seemed disappointed but nothing further on the conversation.

"Because they're misguided Chaos I've heard can do really twisted s**t. I can't say hitting on underaged kids is acceptable, by no means and no matter how twisted darkness can make you, but death worthy?" He answered flatly with the question following before continuing, "Though it seems nothing I'm going to say is going to convince you the way you handle things is one tainted with death, gore and darkness much like that of chaos. I realize we're Saturn Knights but that doesn't mean we have to follow the death theme so liberally. You're set to it; however, that's fine. I'll make sure to inform snowball not to bother stopping you again."

The knight had taken his scarf off and used it to make a sling to hold the cat in. "Congrats on becoming a knight though." He had noticed but he'd been more concerned with what the hell had happened to snowball. Now he looked silly with a cat on his side in a makeshift sling. He shifted and his arms were crossed again he didn't know what else to say.

Snowball made soft pained noises as he was shifted from Megiddo to Niflhel's arms and then to the sling.

Silverah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:07 am
Yes, death worthy, thought Megiddo, but getting Niflhel to see that seemed to be beyond a lost cause. "Please," she said, nodding to the cat slung awkwardly across the knight's chest. "Tell him to stop interfering with my business. Next time he gets in my way, he might not be so lucky."

It would have really truly sucked to kill Niflhel's cat. Like, she wouldn't have been terribly sad about it, but it would have been inconvenient and maybe ruined a lot of relationships for her. "His life isn't worth saving ***** scum," she said, looking down at the cat, tight-lipped. "And, um, thank you."

Honestly, she hadn't been expecting anything anything approaching kindness to come out of Niflhel's mouth. God. Everyone else was such a better person than her.

It made her feel a little bit sick.

"I've got to go," she said, turning away from him before she had to deal with this shiny, happy people bullshit for another second. "Good night. Sorry to wreck you evening." Even though Snowball had kind of done it to himself.

LP
Calling this wrapped on my end.

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:20 pm
Niflhel nodded as he let Megiddo speak, as she was leaving he gave a wave. "Night, See you around." For he knew this probably wouldn't be the last time he'd see her.

Silverah
Sounds good to me /throws in last post

The Saturn Knight sighed and headed off towards home. At least the play had ended, mostly before he decided to leave and watch for the pair. Snowball was stirring and groaned. "Oh good you're alive." He muttered as the cat was still in the sling.

"Fffuu... where's Warhol? What happened!?" He asked groggily trying to figure out what had just happened and why he was being carried off by Niflhel.

"Y-you were suppose to be at a play..."

Niflhel sighed as the questions happened, "No idea. Apparently you decided to try and stop Megiddo.... with your thick skull. Which I'm going to tell you not to do again." He looked down before continuing on the way home. "I gotta get you washed up. You're bloody, and I don't even know what the hell you were thinking about when you did that."

Snowball's ears flatted as he was being scolded, "H-he wasn't in any shape to fight. Warhol's attack did something to make him give up. It... wouldn't've been a fair fight."

"Plus. . . why kill? I mean there's other ways to fix them."

Niflhel sighed again, "She's got different ideals. You can't just go around trying to stop people when you're not even half their size. So don't do it again. She could've killed you instead." Niflhel was using a tone of drop it Snowball. Which he intended to walk the rest of the way home in silence. "I'm not going to tell Polaris about this." He finally added after a few blocks.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games