Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2015 Main Events PRIZES PG 15 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:38 pm
DAY 1 BEGINS: DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY
Please wait for the next mule day post to do your next dailies. User run booths reset at the discretion of the individual booth owners.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

=>IC GAME RULES
A drone stands on the end of the pier in a full body rubber wet suit, flippers, and with a snorkel hanging from his neck. His hunched, sunken pose, vacant yet piercing stare, and heavy wet breathing is doing terrific job at making sure no troll gets to close to him. However, beside him is a sign clearly stating that he is the one in charge of the first event. You approach reluctantly.

The drone turns to stare at you as you approach, and spends a few minutes breathing heavily before beginning to explain the rules of the game. As a two pronged effort by the city of Civisect and the Relaunch Federation (their pamphlets seem to paint them as yet another front for the Alternain Military's efforts to reboot the space program), trolls are being encouraged to salvage ship parts that are still scattered heavily across the ocean floor. You can either rent a planet-bound super-aquatic ship, borrow a wet suit, find yourself a planet-bound sub-aquatic ship, or if you're a seadweller, jump right in and play now my lord.

At the end of each festival day, a team of Antiquarians, Historians, and Rocket Scientists will come and examine all the finds that each troll has brought back from their day's haul, and award points based on what they have managed to scrounge up. The highest points will go to objects that were broken off starships re-entering the planet's atmosphere that can still be salvage and re-used, with the token handout pity points going for any items that might have any historical or sentimental value.

=>OOC GAME RULES
Diving for Treasure
Each day a new map will be put up showing an area of the ocean floor near old hemisect. Trolls can either dive down, use subaquatic transportation vehicles, or sink various nets or trapping devices from boats above, to try and scour the grid for sunken treasure.

Mechanics:
Players can search three times a day, in any area they want, searching multiple times in one area if they wish. All three searches can be put together into one post, or broken up into smaller ones.
At the end of the day, what they found will be brought to the appraisal jury who will value the finds. Trolls will receive a score based on how valuable their finds are. Each area marked on the map will return finds of the same value, so (as an example) each find from from area one will be high-quality and get them +3 to their score.

Participation:
Trolls do not have to participate every day, but bringing back a piece of garbage is still worth more than bringing back nothing at all.

Searching the seabed:
To submit your three searches for the day post a minimum 100 words rp of your troll going out and searching the ocean along with the code below - feel free have them go in groups with their friends, even ones from other blood colours. After all, it's not like your pals would try and sabotage you, would they? That would just be underhand, low down, and stinky. Who would ever dream of something so horrible as that?

Being naughty:
To sabotage the search efforts of your competition, roll 1d4 in your post. At the end of the day, that many trolls (1-4) who searched the same area as you will get -1 from their total score.

=>DAY ONE'S MAP

=>SUBMISSION CODE

[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://bit.ly/1E7hKiX[/img][/align]
[b]My name is:[/b] yernamehere
[b]I am in team:[/b] yerbloodcolorhere
[b]I am searching area(s):[/b] one, two, etc.[/quote]

Quote:

=>IC GAME RULES
One of the games feels as though it's come a little out of left field. While most are laughably debatable in terms of what exact skill they test, they at least required a certain amount of effort and participation. This game is lottery, billed on the games list as a 'Competition of Luck'. While trolls with beetles to spare are shelling out for the novelty, it really seems unlikely that you should even bother to waste your time and energy, even though the prize is quite appealing. However, as you walk away, you notice the screen displaying the current jackpot flicker, shake, and then suddenly and abruptly change to a screen of text. At least, maybe it's text? It reads as gibberish. Looking around, you see other trolls whipping out notebooks and starting to write furiously. Could this be a part of the game?

If you write down the strings of text that flash on the screen every now and then, and spend some time trying to decode them, who knows what kind of messages you might receive! Maybe they might even be useful for this event?

=>OOC GAME RULES
Cheating the Lottery
There's a lottery going on. It's being advertised as a 'competition of luck', and managed, somehow, to get itself into the festival's games this sweep. While you could just buy random tickets and pray to the mirthful messiahs that you're that one-in-a-billion winner, you could also try and win it the guaranteed way, by cheating your way to the winning ticket. Thankfully, the drone in charge of running the computer that outputs to the lottery monitor's feed is hilariously bad with technology. While the output logs are clearly garbled, every day he manages to mess up and broadcast a scrambled clue as to one of the winning lottery numbers. If you can decipher what he's saying, you can use it to your advantage.

Mechanics:
Each day a cryptogram will be posted. Players can record these and attempt to solve as many as possible before the lottery is drawn. On the day of the drawing, players must post a min 250 word post of them deciphering the numbers without giving any of the answers, then pm the mule what numbers they would like for their tickets. Each user can only enter this game with one of their trolls. Please pick which troll when you submit your final guess at the end!

Trolls can buy as many tickets as they want as long as each has a different numbers. If a troll buys the winning ticket they get 100,000 points. However, this is decreased by 10 for every non-winning ticket they bought, and by 1,000 for every other troll that guessed the correct number and won the jackpot as well.

Example!
Yellow troll is able to solve three out of seven cryptograms. They tell her the first winning number is 5, the second is 3, the fourth is 9, and the seventh is 2. She knows the winning lottery number is 53?9??2. She can buy every ticket that contains those numbers in those positions (5319112, 5319122, etc) or just get a few and hope for the best. If she manages to win with only a few, she will get a much higher score than if she bought every single variation possible.

=>DAY ONE'S MESSAGE

Sypon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:21 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Aerona Scrall
I am in team: Red
I am searching area(s): one (all three tries)

Aerona wasn't a strong swimmer just yet. Living in Busthind, and being so opposed to seadwellers, she didn't have experience with the water. It was terrifying, you couldn't breathe in it (well, if you were normal), and plenty of horrors lived in the deep. Shivers ran up and down her spine just thinking about it. She almost didn't decide to go, if not for the pride of her blood color and the prize and glory at stake. Plus -- she'd just have to be craftier!

She settled into the little rented boat. Fortunately, Sophitia had an affinity for water. Being a crustacean herself, she was an easy match with the ocean depths. Aerona tied a rope to her lusus as an anchor and let her pull the boat around with her weight. They drifted along the coast until Aerona felt satisfied, and she gave a quick tug on Sophitia's rope. Now was the time to search! They were directly over zone one.

Meanwhile, in the depths, Sophitia bristled around. There was some crusty junk at the bottom of the ocean - it was all fairly similar looking in the blueness of the waters. She dug with her little hands and secured a big chunk before pushing off with her strong insectoid legs. It was actually rather pleasant! The ocean was quiet. There were fish to snack on... Sophitia dared to wistfully dream of a world in which it was safe for her child.

The lusus surfaced, and Aerona's face lit up. "Wow, nice work mom! Two more to go!" Sophitia cracked a smile through her chitinous facial plates and dove again. It was a bonding experience.

Two more dives and two more treasures appeared in Aerona's dingy. Sophitia's head bobbed up and down around the boat as she hung on, ready for their next move. "Are you ready to go?" She inquired. "This is all we can carry for today."

Aerona nodded. It certainly was a burden to have all of these treasures... But she was sure that there was more down there. She frowned. "Aw man..." If Aerona couldn't have all of the treasures in zone one, well... No one would. "One sec."

Quietly, Aerona reached into her pack. Yessss... She'd stocked a mountain explosive in her bag today, perfect for resisting water and blowing up caves for mining in Busthind. Aerona reminded herself to bring some tomorrow as well. With a quick motion (and before Sophitia could object) she lit the explosive and tossed it overboard. "Okay! Let's go," she smiled. There was a faint wave that rocked the boat as the explosive burst on the ocean floor, surely ruining some of the spoils in the deep.

Score: ?  

Sypon
Vice Captain

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:40 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Keionx Rutace
I am in team: Orange
I am searching area(s): Area 1, Area 1, Area 4

Keionx viewed the whole treasure-hunting thing with a mixture of suspicion, terror, and anticipation. She did like treasure and it honestly looked like fun, swimming around beneath the waves, seeking treasure amidst the sand and muck and rocks, searching in friendly (or, apparently friendly, if the spiked objects she saw on another troll's back were the sort of dangerous objects she thought they were) competition for the good of Alternia.

However, Keionx could not swim. Her past attempts had been met with terror, near drowning, and general chaos. So, despite the tantalizing siren-like call of the shimmering waves and the treasures below, she was reluctant to get much closer than the pier...

Until she saw the subaquatic ships for rent.

Immediately, she rented one, and with her new steed, set about to finding, and – nearly the moment she dropped into the water – she found herself an item. It was unidentifiable beneath the grime, but she put it in the storeage bin anyway, fiddling with the mechanics until she got it right.

Yes, this was more like it.

~~~

After some getting used to the machine, Keionx found herself surprisingly able with it. This wasn't the first time she had done well in a machine. Despite having modeled herself after the heros of old, apparently Keionx could drive, damn it.

She could drive.

She navigated around swimmers, scooping a new treasure into her hold. Things were going well... except she saw the dangerous spiky devices starting to sprout up everywhere. She dodged around one of them and watched as the offending troll planted a few more.

Likely, it was time to find a new area...

~~~

Keionx breathed a sigh of relief as she entered a nice, clean area of the water. Obviously, there would be less treasures here. But only obviously. Beastdad had always taught her to expect the unexpected and it was always in the most unassuming places that treasures lay...

If that wasn't also a lie.

Keionx bit back the bitterness that claimed her thoughts and simply cruised around the ocean, letting the movement soothe her.

Suddenly, interrupting her reverie, the RENTAL DUE sign blinked a bright, blinding white. Oop! She'd been down too long! She grabbed the first thing she could see, stuffed it in her hold, and returned to the surface...

grayseasons rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:33 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Klymen Carcha
I am in team: Purple
I am searching area(s): Area 1, Area 3, Area 2

A competition involving swimming? Psh, Klymen totally had this in the bag! Taking a bit of a running leap, she dove into the water, swimming her way to the bottom in a leisurely sort of fashion that she was used to from her hours spent swimming around. Taking a look around, she gave a shrug and grabbed at something from the first are and putting into the bag she was using for collection. It seemed like something useful, or kinda looked like it anyways under the tons of grime, and she'd find out if she was helpful later.
--
The next area was met with the same casual demeanor as before and while outwardly she looked like she was somewhat bored, Klymen was focused on trying to find something useful for her team. Taking a guess, she grabbed at something that was small but looked like it could be important. It too went into the bag and after she took one last glance around, she moved onto her final area.
--
The next area was slightly easier to search for some reason and she picked through the landscape without much difficultly as she picked up something that she considered could be useful. Dropping it into her bag, she swum back up towards the surface with the hope it'd be useful to the team.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:36 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Athene Bramma
I am in team: Green
I am searching area(s): Area 2, all

Athene took a break from the booth, going over to the diving area to try and compete in competitions for Bloodfest. While diving was not something she had ever tried, or even thought about trying, it was for her team and she was ready for a little competition. Deciding on a suit, she strapped up and went below, awkwardly starting her search for useful things for her team.

Uncomfortable in her outfit, she decided to stick to one section, taking her time to look around clearly and making sure to get the most that she could. Eyeing the ground below, she picked up a piece of.. something and stuck it in the container she was using to collect for points. It was somewhat calming underwater and she found herself humming slightly as she scavenged the seafloor, quietly picking up things she thought would be useful. Once she thought she had collected enough she swam back to the top, gratefully taking in air that wasn't from a diving suit before getting out fully.

~*~
Hivestuck

My name is: Anguis Serpen
I am in team: Teal
I am searching area(s): Area 4 twice, Area 3 once

Now this, this was something interesting! Anguis had signed up for the competitions, not entirely sure what they entailed, but this was something that he definitely was glad he was on board for. Diving into the ocean to look for stuff? That was honestly pretty cool and he was excited to see what the ocean looked like while in it. It took some pleading from Dragondad, who was less than enthralled with the idea of Anguis diving, but he eventually relented for the troll.

His first dive down he looked around almost aimlessly, trying to take in the sights more than look for the objective. A quick nudge from Dragondad (who was there too but had to go up for air more than Anguis) got him on track and focused, making sure he picked up something before moving onto another area. He wasn't sure of the quality but it was something at least.
--
The next area had more places for things to hide in and Anguis took some extra time to scan over it, making sure to look for objects now. He still took some time to take in the sights, oohing at things he had only seen in books, but kept his eyes on what he was meant to do. Finally, with a few nudges from Dragondad, he made his way back up with his goods. Hopefully he'd won some points!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:50 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Luxara Seleni
I am in team: Green
I am searching area(s): 4 (all three tries)

If anyone had reason to distrust the goings-on, it was Luxara. The last time she was here, she ended up feeling totally played. It was one thing to run a booth with other trolls and play harmless games. But salvage? It was kinda questionable. They claimed it was for going back into space, but... Well, she wasn't sure.

She had signed up for a team, though, and had to represent it. Her pride was on the line. Just...hopefully this time she wouldn't further the royal agenda without meaning to. Luxara rented a boat and puttered on out. She'd catch stuff by net. There was no way she was going in the water. The boat sped out to the fourth zone, and stopped on the ocean waves. Oceans, by definitions, worked with tides and could be a little choppy. "Ha ha, I have no idea what I'm doing!" she announced to no one. Oh well.
It was a bit of a fight with the haul, but lugging around dead animals gave her enough strength to haul SOMETHING in.
She returned to land with her who-knew-what for the time being. Luxara would return, probably, if only for the sake of her team.

----

She needed another break from working at her booth. She loved the job, but sometimes it really felt like wiggler-sitting. So Luxara took the boat out again. Alone, she could think and feel a little more at ease. It was like when the area was OHC and she'd scout ahead. Ah, memories. Semi-painful memories. Luxara prepped the net. She poked around the sea floor until she grabbed something that looked more tech-y and less like a lost boot. Apparently that was a hazard. She dumped the thing in her boat.

----

Since she had the option to, she'd go for one last haul. It continued to be impossible to see through the water, really, but the only hazards were shadows and shark fins. Boy, would it suck to be stranded while a wild sea creature attacked her. Also kind of ironic. Luxara shrugged it off and got her net again after resting for a little bit. It was...peaceful out here. She liked it. Even if she wasn't sure that playing along like this was a great idea, it didn't feel totally bad. She sunk the net one last time.
Maybe it would be nice to get back into space. If trolls kept popping up and stayed stuck on Alternia, they'd invade her forest. Luxara liked company, but imagining it becoming another city sounded like a terrible future indeed.
If, well, this a sincere effort by the higher-ups. Guess they'd just have to see.

With her last hauls, she turned the boat back towards land.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:38 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Odette Cygnet
I am searching area(s): 3, 3, 4

Odette pulled her hair back, tightening her bun so her hair wouldn't get stuck on her goggles. She took a bobby pin out of her mouth, using it to pin some stray hairs back into place. She gave the hairstyle a quick test pat and suited up in her snorkel gear. It was an unusual, uncomfortable set-up, but Odette was excited about the idea of a new adventure. Who knew what kinds of wonderful treasures were lurking just under the surface? It was all so exciting.

Odette took a deep breath and dove, swimming down to the ocean floor. She wasn't as graceful as she was on land, certainly, but she was sure she'd eventually get the hang of it. Carefully, she examined the reef. She didn't want to damage any of the ecosystem, but maybe that's exactly where all of the good stuff was hiding!
----------
The redblood girl swam up to the surface, taking a deep breath of fresh air as she breached the surface. She took a moment to recollect herself, spinning around playfully and lightly splashing the surface. But that was enough for wasting time! Odette had a duty to her team to fulfill, and she was going to do her best!

She dived down, and continued to examine the same spot as before. A large finbeast floated by, startling her into losing her breath. She looked around for another moment, displeased that her hunting had been cut short. Oh well, she'd just have to keep trying!
----------
This time, when Odette returned to the ocean floor, she decided to spread out her search a bit. She moved a bit to the side, careful to not go too deep into the ocean without the proper gear. From afar, she spotted another redblood. This one was a lot smaller, but looked to be working pretty diligently for her age! She gave the girl a friendly wave before returning to her search.

Ohh, what was that? Odette reached out to grab a pretty shell, but before she could grab it, it scuttled away! She felt sheepish, almost like she wanted to apologize to the shellbeast for disturbing him. She took another look around before heading back up to the surface. She wondered how the girls were doing at the booth now. Hopefully they weren't too busy.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:47 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Atiqua
I am searching area(s): 4 (all 3 times)

This.
Was.
Her.
Jam.

Like a true captain, Atiqua had no need for renting some ship- she had her own. Granted, it was more a raft with sides but she made it herself and she was proud of it and she was it's captain. She would upgrade when she had the beetles for it. But- Oh man. Staring at the whole 'go find treasure game' was getting her all excited. An official call for doing what she wanted to do all her life. Be on the water and salvaging and being in command of her own ship.

Fanning herself off with her hat realizing she'd been grinning so hard her face had hurt and gotten warm, the teal blood was nearly tripping over herself to get moving, eager to nab anything and everything. It would be glorious. It would be her dream come true. She was about to set sail and no one could stop her.

Even if when she cast her net she was pretty sure she'd need to make some key improvements on her ship-raft. The water sloshed in and it was difficult to keep balanced but she'd be damned if she didn't put her best foot forward. Fins or no- she was be sea worth. She would get what any proper seeker of booty sought. Fame, glory, beetles, some mad rad props.

Seadad floated not too far off, watching his young ward try her hand at net salvaging and silently, lamenting on how her boat was. She could do so much better if she took time with it but she never did. Sinking a bit, one of his fins touching the water the lusus came from behind to bump the boat, nearly sending Atiqua overboard.

A glare to tell him to back off she was fine dad gosh, and she went back to pulling up her nets.
Come sweet booty, she had been seeking ye far too long. She'd throw some rocks at other trolls later.  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:51 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Cebass Lusita
I am in team: Purple
I am searching area(s):Two, three, four

Cebass took a lazy leap into the water. He didn't feel the need to hurry with the tasks ahead. He was a seadweller after all, this had to be in the bag. This was his element, who could be better at underwater games? After a moment of deliberation, he dove down and swam to the second area. The young sea dweller scanned the area for anything that might be valuable and grabbed it. Whatever he grabbed went into a net-like bag that he'd brung to keep things in.

- - -

After more lazy swimming Cebass came to the third area. He didn't want to look frantic or attract any real attention to himself, this was about points after all. So, the young troll swam at a leisurely pace, perhaps his body language was a little bit smug. He wasn't altogether focused on the task at hand and grabbed whatever looked like it might be worth the effort and stuffed it into the netbag,

- - -

the final area was rocky, very rocky. It was just a bit harder for him to scan through things. There were different things that had popped out at him and other things that did not. After combing the ground he grabbed the thing that would probably fit into the bag.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:35 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Maihue Tivona
I am in team: green
I am searching area(s): three, three, four

Taking a break from her booth, she decided to step over to see what other events were going on. It had been a long time since Maihue had partaken in any events, and it was always fun to join in on a little competition.

Maihue looked at options in front of her and decided to go with the scuba gear. She figured that it would be the easiest thing to actually use. Stepping into the gear, she started to get excited. She finished suiting up, and dove into the water. The first area Maihue decided to explore was a crowded, making it a little hard to find things. She picked up what she could and headed back to shore.

---

The second time Maihue dived into the water, she decided that maybe she hadn't been too thorough with her search. She chose the scuba gear, since it seemed not to bother her and she could adjust even if it felt a tad bit strange. She swam back over to the third section and slowly drifted through the currents searching for even the tiniest scrap she could find. She looked around different species of coral, and seaweed, possibly getting a bit too wrapped up in the actual life under the sea and not actually searching as hard as she should be.

---

The final time that Maihue went out into the water, she decided that it would be best to search a new area, so off she swam into the fourth section. Maihue swam close to the bottom, searching through the sand lightly with her hand, hoping that maybe something would pop out to her. Instead she was poked by a sharp rock and decided to just swim above everything and look for whatever was shiny instead. Maihue was definitely enjoying swimming through the water, it was calm and quiet, and she could enjoy everything around her. Hopefully she could help her team win some good points too!  

RawringKiwi

Space Gekko

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:36 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Dictys Glauci
I am in team: purple!
I am searching area(s): four, four, four.

Now this was something Dictys was good at. Ey waved loftily to the booth attendant and swam right in.

As a seadweller ey could sea and breathe underwater without the need of silly vehicles (although it was nice to have eir hive to move around in). Ey quickly identified a target area and swam over, ignoring the other trolls around. What they were looking for was starship parts, right? Dictys would be fairly pleased to find those emself! Ey soon quickly discovered, though, that ship parts weren't necessarily easy to find, and of course ey wasn't particularly experienced at identifying them, either. This was why Dictys needed an engineer on eir crew. Well, that and they could repair the ship, of course.

Perhaps it was best to simply retrieve something...interesting looking. Dictys picked something large and shiny (it'd gleam even more under the light of the moons!) and began swimming back up toward the surface - ey didn't have that much upper body strength! Ey certainly wouldn't be able to carry two items of this magnitude on the same trip.

On eir second dive, Dictys headed right back over to the place ey'd first searched. There was bound to be a reward for consistency, right? And at any rate, Dictys already knew this area fairly well, and would know exactly where ey could find items of interest. Ey grabbed something clad in barnacles and glared at it for a bit - but, well, whatever was underneath was sure to be great. Ey dusted it off cursorily before taking it back to the surface. That was really what drones were for, after all. And they could appraise...whatever this was, while they were at it. Ey placed it in their hands and saluted almost playfully before heading back into the water.

The third dive brought Dictys right back where ey'd started. Ey scraped the floor this time, looking for something that might've been hidden from the other explorers in the region - it was getting picked fairly thin. That was good. Everyone wanted to get precious materials back in the hands of the crown! Ey almost passed over it, actually: a hunk of metal that was gloriously purple. Now this was the height of desirability! Surely even if this wasn't a ship part it'd be appreciated by...whoever was doing the appraisals. Also, well, Dictys was a seadweller. That meant ey had an advantage, right? Ey was almost reluctant to part with it when ey resurfaced. But perhaps there was more where this came from, and Dictys coud certainly return in eir own time...

The thought of sabotage didn't cross eir mind once.  
thyPOPE rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:51 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Alifax Bunsem
I am searching area(s): Two, two, two.

Let Alifax get one thing straight: he was never going to be good at this bullshit. And he could never afford a rented submersible transportation device, no matter how much of a windfall fell into his hands. That simply wasn't how taxation worked on Alternia.

So he settled for a shallow dive, and repeatedly grabbed blindly at whatever he could find. If anyone had an objection to this they could deal with it. He didn't need to win, after all; he just needed to get on the scoreboard. For the redbloods, or something. Yeah. He could definitely do this.

Blech. Why was the water so disgusting in this area?  

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:01 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Forera Serpen
I am searching area(s): two, three, four

Forera just HAD to do this event!! As soon as she read that it was an actual option to go underwater she strapped on her subaquatic suit and dove in, enjoying the peace and quiet from the still waters. The deeper she dove, the more interesting stuff she found, ooooh, what was that?? Was that a ship piece? She didn't know, but she took it anyways. Whatever, if it was junk she'd know! She rose to the surface and breathed a little before diving back in, using her strong arms and legs to propel her from place to place, albeit clumsily. Deeper, she swam, almost bumping into another troll and whining-- before realizing they hadn't realized she was there. Hehehe, great! They left their stuff wide open, too! With a quick grab and a push, Forera rushed away, wiggling in excitement. Hella!! More parts!!!  
Hivestuck rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 3, 4 Total: 13 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:13 am
DAY 2 BEGINS: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
Please wait for the next mule day post to do your next dailies. User run booths reset at the discretion of the individual booth owners.

Quote:

The team of expert trolls sort through the spoils found and declare that everything from area ONE is worth at least FOUR points, everything from area TWO is worth TWO points fair trade, all objects dredged up from area THREE are worth funnily enough THREE points, and the quality garbage from are FOUR are to be worth FOUR points. Not a bad day!
Some objects are damaged, notably Keionx and Klymen's returns from after Aerona was seen in the area, hmmm. In addition, the hauls made by Athene and Anguis seem to be tampered with, and the last troll seen there before them was Klymen.

Current Scores
Aerona Scrall // 12
Luxara Seleni // 12
Dictys Glauci // 12
Odette Cygnet // 10
Maihue Tivona // 10
Keionx Rutace // 10
Forera Serpen // 9
Klymen Carcha // 8
Cebass Lusita // 9
Anguis Serpen // 6
Alifax Bunsem // 6
Athene Bramma // 5

Quote:
=>DAY TWO'S MAP

=>SUBMISSION CODE

[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://bit.ly/1E7hKiX[/img][/align]
[b]My name is:[/b] yernamehere
[b]I am in team:[/b] yerbloodcolorhere
[b]I am searching area(s):[/b] one, two, etc.[/quote]

Quote:

=>DAY TWO'S MESSAGE

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:35 am
Hivestuck
I WANT TO REDEEM TICKETS!