Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [2/14/15] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:41 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

The arena was set. With the whole entire arena filled with people waiting on for one of the most talented and one of the best, if not, the best wrestling companies there is. The commentators were sitting next each other talking to each other, as they were waiting for the show to begin. Everyone was in position for the show to begin. The people were in their seats, commentators were in their announce desk, the camera men around the ring and the whole arena were ready to broadcast live for people to watch at home. People were wearing their wrestling t-shirts from mostly TNW:R, but some being from other wrestling companies as well, or rather just random shirts to watch the show. The bellkeeper and the announcer were in their seats by the bellkeeper area waiting. The time was ticking, and it was finally time. Suddenly...the TNW:R Opening Show highlight played on the titantron as people in the arena stood to their feet, holding up their signs with people screaming an yelling all over the place excited more than ever. Pyros and fireworks were in playing on the stage, shooting all over the place after the intro was over, which got the crowd even more excited. The moving camera around the arena then moved to the announcer's desk where the commentators were with Jim Ross, Michael Cole, and Jerry Lawler of course always there to commentate the show and announce it as well. Michael Cole started to introduce the people who were watching at home. "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome, to Saturday Night Showdown. My name is Michael Cole sitting here along with two great hall of famers, Good Ol' J.R, and of course, Jerry "The King" Lawler. If you're watching here, boy what a show we got here tonight. I'm honestly excited." Jim Ross would continue on speaking for Michael Cole, and started to introduce the show as well. "I'm excited too, Michael, and god, what have tons of wrestling here tonight for you and we can't wait to watch and we hope the folks at home sitting are gonna enjoy is as much as we are." King joined in, as he looked very happy and excited as well. "You said it better than I could, but folks, to get even MORE excited, check out the match card here tonight!"

Matt Allens Promo
Matt Allens after the huge win over Tyler Breeze after almost the dominating ending from him, he's gonna come out to say a few words. Honestly, no one knows what he's going to say and how he's gonna address himself. We'll just have to find out tonight.

Alberto El Patron vs. John Cena
An exhibition match between Alberto El Patron and the dominating John Cena. Both of these men came up short within their chances to head into the Elimination Chamber come Day of Rising, but these two will eventually have to prove themselves here tonight and show that they're still here no matter what losses they go through. With Del Rio losing against Triple H, and John Cena losing against Seth Rollins, they go up against each other here tonight. Will Alberto prove himself to even go beyond his destiny here tonight by going over John Cena? Or will John Cena will come out the victor and proves why he's one of the best there is today? It's Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect against Destiny. We'll see here tonight who wins.

Matt Allens vs. Trent
It's Matt Allens vs. Trent here tonight, with Trent needing to prove something here tonight to show that he still belongs here. Trent obviously has not been having the best of luck lately, but he's gonna try to beat the man who recently had just beat Tyler Breeze, which is not a very easy thing to do at all. Matt Allens has that devastating piledriver that almost destroyed Tyler Breeze the other week, and if Trent gets hit by that, it could probably take him out as well. Both of these men though are an alliance and we'll see what happens between the respective match between the two here tonight.

Omen vs. Mystery Opponent
Omen, the monster going up against..well. We don't even know yet, because it is said it is going to be a big debut for the wrestling industry. It's said he is recognized as a great independent wrestler, which probably takes away the game plan for Omen, because he doesn't know who the guy is, or what it is he does in that wrestling ring. But we'll see what happens here tonight, and see if that mystery opponent can somehow throw Omen off. Or possibly, having Omen go over the mystery man.

Seth Rollins vs. Daniel Bryan
With both of the men advancing onto Day of Rising into the demonic Elimination Chamber match, Daniel Bryan is going to go up against the one and only, Seth Rollins. Daniel Bryan with a huge win over Trent with a huge Knee Plus that was connected, and Rollins beating John Cena with a huge impactful Phoenix Splash. Both very talented wrestlers with huge experience within wrestling itself, and honestly it's gonna be an equal competition between both of these men. But of course, if Rollins hits that Curb Stomp first, or Daniel Bryan hitting the Knee Plus first, it'll be all over. We'll obviously be seeing that here tonight, and what a match it will be.

Triple H vs. Sting
The most hyped match on the card by far, with both men being tremendous legends within the wrestling business facing off each other for the first time ever, it's gonna be a good one for sure. The King of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin, The Game, Triple H going up the Mysterious, The Vigilante, Sting here tonight, this is gonna be a huge crowd pleaser and everyone looks to be looking forward to it. Both of these men are also going to be going into the Elimination Chamber match at Day of Uprising, and it seems like both of these men are trying to rise themselves before the Pay-Per-View. What a match this is going to be, but we'll see who wins this one here tonight!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:45 pm
OPENING SEGMENT: MATT ALLENS PROMO

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:10 pm
The arena would go pitch dark after the intro of the show.
A bright white text would appear on the screen.

Why? ...
.. Can you not comprehend?
..Or can you not?

Do you believe in right..
..or wrong?
Do you believe in..
Good..or evil..?

That doesn't matter.
Justice doesn't exist.
..Only..
..rebellion..

depression..
..HATRED.

The titantron would go pitch dark, as well as the arena stayed that way.
Matt's theme, "Over" by Mercy Drive would then play as a spotlight would hit the stage as the arena continued to remain dark. What rised up from from the stage through the device was a coffin. The coffin was on the stage, as he would then pop open the lid. He then had a microphone in hand..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:22 pm
Matt would pick up a microphone he had in the coffin, and hold it toward his lips.

"So, it's come down to this.. I've never thought it would, but it finally has come to this. Throughout my career, I've been struggling through multiple hardships. Reality has hit me hard when I came to this company. This company is where I belong. Throughout the years, I've been with other promotions that did not make me feel as welcomed.. or comfortable here.. but that is not where I am getting at.. I am here, to discuss future..'projects' with this company.."

The crowd would stay quiet, with the arena dark and the spotlight on Matt.As Matt paused, he would look around to see the expression on the faces of many involving what he has to say.

"Now, to further on.. last week on Tuesday Night Television, there was a little incident involving a one, 'Roman Reigns.' I don't usually care what the fans say, but I'm tired of them buzzing in my ear. TNW:R fans are like gnats. They're just.. annoying. So I should might as well tell you why I did what I did. It was to prove a point. To prove my dominance here in TNW:R, and I will continue on to do what I do best, and that is to rule the ring as the S-O-B that I am. I have aligned myself with Trent to conquer the ring.. however.. the match that Trent and I have tonight, people don't know what to expect in tonight's match..especially our aligning that occurred on Tuesday.. but let's just say, you wouldn't want to miss what's going to happen."

The spotlight would fade away and go dim, as Matt would then lay down in the coffin he was sitting in. He would pull down the casket lid. The stage device would then take the coffin back down through the ground.
As the coffin would go down the ground and the stage returned to normal, the regular arena lighting would return to normal.

Matt Gennison

Winner

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas