Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jirachi's Wish

Back to Guilds

A guild to go along with the BC shop 

Reply Jirachi's Wish
[PRP] How about some Ice cream? (Jacen x James x Renee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Renee pushed open the the door to the ice cream parlour with a gloved hand,it was chilly out. The little bell above the door ringing lightly as she did so. She looked around for a place to sit and when she couldn't find one she decided to go to the counter and order her ice cream and hopefully she could find a seat by then. She hummed to herself as she waited.

Once she had reached the front she ordered a double scoop of chocolate ice cream on waffle cone. Once she received it she paid the cashier and moved so other patrons could get their ice cream. She frowned a little not finding a table. Who knew getting ice cream in the middle of winter would be popular.

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:23 pm
Jacen had convinced James that icecream was a perfect outing during the winter. The ponyta had been hesitant, he wasn't very fond of cold weather; he wasn't sure he was fond of cold treats, either. When the two boys opened the door, Jacen was surprised by the crowd. Talk about a hive mind moment; it seemed everyone and their brother had decided to come to the very same ice cream parlor on the very same day, at the very same time.

"I thought it wouldn't be crowded," James muttered, as they approached the cashier waiting behind the desk. "What flavor should I get?" The ponyta boy surveyed the flavors written on the sign above the cashier. "That sounds good," he said, pointing. "Cotton candy, I guess. Get that for me, alright? Two scoops!" He hesitated, looking further on the menu. "What's a waffle cone?"

"Uh. It's kind of like a really thin, hard waffle I guess... It tastes sweet," Jacen explained, "I'll take two scoops of cookie dough, and my brother'll have cottoncandy. both on waffle cones." He directed this to the cashier.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:42 pm
Renee was still upset at the fact that she had nowhere to sit, everyone just wanted ice cream in mid-winter. She took in a couple breaths and blew them out, she shifted her cone from one hand to the other to pull of her gloves, she was starting to get warm with all these mons in the building,and stuffed them into her jacket pocket. She was off to the side standing and enjoying her ice cream and had decided that she was never going to come for ice cream in mid-winter if it was this crowded. I mean yes the plusle was use to big crowds because she dealt with them every time they had a event at school.

But today she was not particularly happy about this crowd because there was nowhere to sit, when she had decided to go for ice cream she was under the impression that it wasn't going to be this busy, because no one would be crazy enough to have ice cream in mid winter.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Jacen thought he recognized someone, at least vaguely. It was if he'd seen her once in a public location, and recognized her. It must have been a brief meeting, if he hadn't simply seen her in passing, because he found his memory was blank. As he was handed the ice cream cones, and had James take the money out of his pocket and handed it to the cashier, he decided to make his way over to her.

"Hey," he said, glancing at her. "You look sort of familiar, I'm Jacen. This is my brother, James."  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:33 pm
Renee took a quick lick of her ice cream and glanced at Jacen "um you may have seen me around, just never knew who i was" she told him. " i try not to stand out too much, but there really isn't anywhere to sit here so im standing" she sai thinking about it and nodded a little to eac in turn. "nice to meet you Jacen, James. my name is Renee" she said with a smile.  
Jirachi's Wish

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games