Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
Hi there

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:45 pm
Thought I'd give you another update, last sunday was my 42 birthday and it felt different mainly cuz it was the first without my mother but I know she's looking down on me and smiling. Anyhoo, I'm gonna be busy next week cuz I got a gig doing security at the Oscars, yes, THE Oscars so I will be busy busy busy and hopefully this opens the door for more opportunities, other than that, I'm still doing what I can, hope to see you guys soon  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:07 pm
Should you bump into Katy Perry...... emotion_eyebrow Giver her my number would you my good sir.  

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:14 pm
T.A.D
Should you bump into Katy Perry...... emotion_eyebrow Giver her my number would you my good sir.

Wait wrong awards show..... Ah screw it she might be there.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:19 pm
Well have fun  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:34 pm
The Lone Wolf Jedi
Thought I'd give you another update, last sunday was my 42 birthday and it felt different mainly cuz it was the first without my mother but I know she's looking down on me and smiling. Anyhoo, I'm gonna be busy next week cuz I got a gig doing security at the Oscars, yes, THE Oscars so I will be busy busy busy and hopefully this opens the door for more opportunities, other than that, I'm still doing what I can, hope to see you guys soon

emotion_hug Great to see you stranger! How exciting!!! I hope this leads to something BIG!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:02 pm
The Lone Wolf Jedi

That's sooo cool!
I hope you get to greet your favorite artists!  

AngelicHottie126

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:49 am
Ok, give you guys the short part(sort of) I worked 6am-2pm T-F and worked a location called Balcony 4 which is the 4th floor overlooking Hollywood Blvd and I SAW EVERYTHING! I even got to walk the red carpet... well, it was covered in plastic but I still got to walk it(seriously, the only other time I saw a red carpet was back when I worked at Disneyland and they had the premiere of Pirates of the Carribbean there and the red carpet went up Main Street), anyway, Oscar Sunday, I worked 6am-6pm and saw EVERYONE, best dressed actor was without a doubt Benedict Cumberbatch, dude was sharp in that white tux and the best dressed female was Jennifer Lopez, nice dress with a long train, who knew a woman who started out as a Fly Girl from In Living Color would be so well known today. The only bad part was on the way home, I was caught in a downpour as it rained in LA that day, all in all, I had a blast and would love to do it again next year if they ask. Oh, and due to security reasons, I could not take pictures, they had terminated 50 guards during the whole event for that reason alone  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:18 pm
awesome! even if you didn't get pictures to share, the ones you have in your memory are incredible! So glad for you - hopefully you'll not only be back next year, but they'll find other things for you!!!!
The Lone Wolf Jedi
Ok, give you guys the short part(sort of) I worked 6am-2pm T-F and worked a location called Balcony 4 which is the 4th floor overlooking Hollywood Blvd and I SAW EVERYTHING! I even got to walk the red carpet... well, it was covered in plastic but I still got to walk it(seriously, the only other time I saw a red carpet was back when I worked at Disneyland and they had the premiere of Pirates of the Carribbean there and the red carpet went up Main Street), anyway, Oscar Sunday, I worked 6am-6pm and saw EVERYONE, best dressed actor was without a doubt Benedict Cumberbatch, dude was sharp in that white tux and the best dressed female was Jennifer Lopez, nice dress with a long train, who knew a woman who started out as a Fly Girl from In Living Color would be so well known today. The only bad part was on the way home, I was caught in a downpour as it rained in LA that day, all in all, I had a blast and would love to do it again next year if they ask. Oh, and due to security reasons, I could not take pictures, they had terminated 50 guards during the whole event for that reason alone

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers