"ave you ever heard of the stream of consciousness? Some say it's a literal river of thoughts within one's psyche that consciously imagines without you ever realizing it. I like to think it's a personality, mine specifically. When I sit and let my mind wander, or when I walk home from a long day, I find myself lost in a sea of my own thoughts; surrounded by the unfinished stories of characters I could craft. I think of roleplays I currently participate in and how I could be better. I try to think of how I can make my characters more intrinsic as well as my thoughts. Today I was given permission to break the dam of my personality and flood the world with my ideas here. Here I give you a few ideas that I find myself always returning to; you may find them fun, beautiful, or stupid. Here I give them to you, regardless of your feelings so that we can one day foster a friendship...and maybe if you like something we could play together? So here is the first installment of Maxy's world. May you all find what you came for and leave knowing that I will keep getting better at this, because writing is my life and roleplaying is where my consciousness lies. "

OOC: I'm not actually in character but I wanted to be creative. XD This is simply a way to show everyone a few of my ideas, make some friends, and maybe some future partners? If you like me or find me creative send me a PM and if you like my ideas and wanna try them then let me know via PM~! I would love to meet you all, I've read through some roleplays and everyone here seems rather wonderful.

~ey~

~*Below is the key to grasping my consciousness, take into account this key as you view, hopefully it will make things easier.*~

Name: The creative name I've come up with for the idea, I suck at making names for things but I try my best! Expect them to be cheesy and awful.

Basis: The characters represented. I usually stick to 1X1 roleplays with either character playing one or multiple roles. Here is where you will find the standard definition for the overall idea. EX: VampireXNormal Boy, SingerXProducer. I will bold the name of the role I wish to play as well as place specific markers in case the role can be male or female.

Completion: How far am I in mentally crafting this story. Some of these I haven't gotten that far in, some I've mentally calculated to the last minute detail. Of course that doesn't mean we can't change some things, I just want you to know that the ones with higher percentage will have a lot more depth. Oh and these will be listed via percentage.

Plot: The meat of my ideas, this is where I will put the drawn out plot of the story, the important bits~!

Additional tidbits: This is where I'm liable to put extra things worth mentioning, either about the characters or the plot.

et's get started~!

Name: Insanity's workshop.
Basis: Newly convictedXS/he deemed crazy.
Completion: 65% I have general rising actions and climax but it's up to you to create your own character. What he did to get convicted insane and all that.
Plot: It's easy to throw away something, it's even easier to write off an existence as if it hadn't in the first place. In this story we visit the lives of two people once deemed insane. One was thrown away by his own peers for something he never committed, the other leaves his own past to mystery. Behind stone walls the two are dismantled and left to follow the rules set for insanity. One is positive they aren't crazy, the other agrees leading to a romance neither of them saw coming. Before it can flourish, one must grow accustomed to the trials of living amongst the insane, luckily his other half has him covered when it comes to assimilation. To have a real love, to grow a real relationship they must escape, they must get out...but will they be able to deal with the reality of what insanities are to come?
Additional tidbits: Crazy person can be male or female but I would rather the newly convicted be a male. THIS SCENARIO ALSO WORKS FOR JAIL. I could easily rework this into a jail scenario for Yaoi roleplay.

Name: Friendmaker
Basis: Genius Fe/maleXFrankenstein.
Completion: 40% The obvious rising action exists but I don't know what to do in the long run. It will mostly depend on how well the chemistry of the characters develops.
Plot: Life can be a scary thing to face alone, sometimes it's impossible. Death on the other hand is something that most people cannot face and choose instead to breed new life and defy. This story details the lives of a wo/man who chose to defy the laws of life and death and craft what most would call a monstrosity. She sewn the pieces together and crafted the existence of a new person. Whether it was magic or science IT was born. Now the genius who defied the laws of life and death, will never have to face life alone...again. Can this freak of nature learn to live in peace with his master/mistress, will their friendship eventually become something very different? Fate brought her the technology, and fate will determine their conclusion.
Additional tidbits: I could easily play either role. Also, the Frankenstein character can easily be female or male.

Name: Can't beat the classics?
Basis: Traveling male criminalXMale turned sidekick.
Completion: 45% The idea is beautiful in itself and can easily work, but it would HIGHLY rely on the chemistry of the partners to go anywhere. Discussions on exactly where to begin the roleplay can be discussed because I've got different takes on where to start.
Plot: One was once considered sheltered, smart in his ways but lonely in others. Another was considered violent, hated by those who felt pain in his wake but lonely all the same. Easily they could have hated eachother, our innocent could have become a victim, that was until our criminal found out that his victim to be was far more vicious than his ignorant family suggests. The two have a passion for taking what they want and desire more from like than beancounting. They found a deep passion within eachother and fight to live through every day. One a runaway, the other at the wheel. Together in bloody passion.
Additional tidbits: I've always adored this kind of thing. It's the only scenario where I would rather play the characters both male.

Name: Music in Mastery
Basis: ProducerXTeam of idols.
Completion: 75%
Plot: It's never easy to create stars. Our story details the lives of a simple guy who thought he would never amount to much, in charge of a group of characters assembled to follow his tutelage. As a producer he would be charged with making these singers/actors/personalities, into stars! The job is simple and pays well, assuming he does well. One thing he never accounted for, was that he would end up making the biggest mistake a producer could make. He would fall for one of the singers, he would hand on their voice and fall in love. Of course, in most cases a producer is tasked with taking on multiple singers at once, what will he do if he ends up enticing them all?
Additional tidbits: I prefer to play as the idols while the producer is a male. The idols could be female, meaning that the choice of team could be 1-9 idol characters. The idols could also be males, meaning that the choice of team could be 1-6. That would mean you could basically have a little harem on your hands or a drama to choose one to love, or just a fun play where you devise how to make these characters stars. The males would range from different dominant/submissive roles.

Name: Blood runs deep.
Basis: Normal highschool boyXVampire 'wives?'
Completion: 90% This is one of my favorite ideas and my most thought about.
Plot: Once upon a time vampires were everywhere. They lived in the shadows of the world and fed in secret. Rumors were everywhere that spoke of a grand king of the vampires, one who was tasked with the ownership of all the magical gifts vampire blood came with. It was also said that his abilities were stored, into three catalysts which were given to three beautiful women he called his wives. They were his true loves and he would easily have died for them. One day his vow to them came to fruition and they were found and hunted by a few ignorant human villagers. His life was snuffed out and his wives were left without him. The wives came together with the leftover power of their lover and crafted a spell that would one day bring them back together.

Hundreds of years later, in our modern time. A highschool houses one student who feels a lot like the world is against him. He adores hardcore rock and revels in the idea of the occult. One year he, along with the rest in his class are visited by three new students, sisters who seem very interested in this lonely 'normal' boy.
Additional tidbits: I would like it if the male was either bullied or misunderstood by his peers. That way the females could help him in more way then one.

I do hope to expand this some day, refrain from posting below if you can so that each post can be neat and tidy. PM me if you're interested. Should you feel like any of these ideas is interesting enough to talk to me about, let me know. I like to think I'm a literate roleplayer and I might surprise you, if you'll let me! :3