Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Archives
~Yasogami Auditorium~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
stickdude generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:31 am
Rosa Hanasaku
Peppermint Rose
User Image

Rosa was knocked down by the barrage of elemental attacks, 'O...Owwww...' She whimpered internally, but clenched her teeth and stood back up, she couldn't cry in front of the children, she was supposed to be Peppermint Rose! A heroine of justice! "Y-You will be punished!" ...However, she was unable to really think of something notable to say, trying to keep herself from crying.
She took to the air again, and once more swooped down upon the foes before her.

Quote:
Attack with Rose Sabre: Low
1+1=2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image

~:Admiral Wizard Tentacruel McInkleflank and Friends:~

Before the blobs could explode (wait, they weren't really going to explode, were they!?), a series of attacks blew them away and scattered their goopy remains across the floor, even as Al darted forward, grabbed the two children, and pulled them to safety. "You... you monsters! Butchering innocent blobs like that, like you think they're just walking piles of experience points or something! This is why I hate land-walkers!" Admiral Wizard Tentacruel McInkleflank roared. "Very well, then, I shall fight you myself! For the honor of my brother, General Ninja Squidclaws McLobsterbottom!" He clenched his fist, and a burst of ink erupted from the ground and spread across those who dared call themselves heroes.

A few of the teens in the back of the room winced, wondering if they'd be required to help clean all of this mess up once the show was over.

Quote:
Defeat the Admiral Wizard!

Ink Storm: Reduce HP by 25% (Dark-type Damage) on all enemies, +Masukunda.

The Blobbity Blobs have been defeated, but their horrifyingly evil master, the Admiral Wizard, still remains! Take him down for the sake of children everywhere!

User Image

♥Justice Alli♥

Al crossed her arms as the wave of wicked power filled the stage - and the pure power of Justice surrounded her to ward it away and protect the children she was guarding as she shoo'd them off the stage. "Evil has no true honor! Now, experience the true power that dwells within mankind! Come on, children, cheer for the brave heroes who protect you! Oh oh OOOOH!" she cried, pumping up the audience as they began yelling with delight.

"Go, funny pirate girl! You can do it!"
"The green lady is awesome!"
"I wanna marry you when I'm older, Feather Gold!"
"Come on, Peppermint Rose! You trained so hard for this very moment! I believe in you!"
"Stop the bad guys, ♥Justice Alli♥!"

Quote:
Al is... leading the children in cheers of support. What's this strange power welling up within you? Is it just your imagination, or...?

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zeo Zaggart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:29 pm
Feather Gold!

Feather Gold squeezed his fingers tightly into a ball, and then relaxed them, as the Admiral mocked their boldly beaten blobs. "Don't you dare mock our battle! Those blobs put their hearts into what they believed in. Even if we defeated them for the greater good...the spirit of the Feather will give them wings in the hereafter!" Yeah! He was...defending the villain's mooks? What the hell, hero. Though he wasn't saying what they'd done was right at all, but all the adults there could clearly agree that this was kind of a murky use of the 'believe in your dreams, achieve them with all your effort' aesop. "It's not about just being landwalkers...or being a feather...anyone can be a hero! Even you once had that potential, Admiral Wizard Tentacruel McInkleflank! It's not too late, to return to your sister...Princess Sorceress Calamarine Pearleyes! Give up this quest for revenge, before it destroys you inside!" This was Feather Gold's last gasp in an attempt to save what was apparently an anti-hero, not a villain (!?) from the path of self destruction. But as Justice Alli called for them to unleash their true heroic power, it seemed the chance slipped by.

"I can feel it...the power of all my teammates fighting beside me! As if our friendship were making us more powerful. I guess our strong bonds are what make us truly undefeatable! Oooh...ooohhhhhhh!" As Feather Gold both spelled out some wholesome family lessons, and leaped backwards, an aura seemed to appear around him as if Justice Alli's encouragement were truly giving him a visible, unquenchable new wave of energy. Feather Gold crouched slightly, letting out a loud yell as he charged up with the power of BONDS!!, and as he did the lighting effects (those were just effects, right!?) got brighter and brighter. Finally he reached full power, and pointed a finger at the Admiral, before running it across his throat. This show was over.

In a flash Feather Gold was behind Admiral Tentacruel, locking hands around his waist, and an air of confidence filled the warrior. "Sorry you Nautiloid, but you just got off on the wrong exit. And now you're stuck on the main street of Suplex City, B**ch!" LANGUAGE! What kind of rolemodel- aaaand even while I complain, Zeo hoisted the Admiral over himself with tremendous strength, slamming him straight down on his neck. German suplex! German suplex! But before he even recovered, Feather Gold flipped over with him (look at that agility!), arms still locked around his waist, and did it again! Ohmygawd,thehumanity! Feather Gold wasn't a hero, he was a beast! And this time, even as he rolled to the side to stand up, he grabbed the Admiral's shoulder, hauling him...ohmygawd, onto his shoulders! It couldn't be...it wasn't...F5! OHMYGAWD HE HIT AN F5! THAT WAS A HUMAN BEING (Squid monster thing), DAMN YOU!

Quote:
Suplex City, B**ch! Basically a lot of suplexes strung together one after another. Population: Whoever's here is dead.

Necromonium generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image
Ellie Troit, Heroine!
Ellie winced a bit, holding up the buckler to try to guard from the inky attack. A painful blast, but....
"I'm not gonna fall to something like thi-" she started, before seeing the blue haired boy...Suplex the man...Squid thing...Over..And over...and over again.
He's...a bit...much. she thought with a pause, before raising her hand. A bit of electricity sparked through the area, zapping all along, and at the Squid thing! It wasn't really high voltage, but....
I just hope that the suplexer there doesn't get caught up in it..
She was kind of new to this Heroine gig.

Quote:
Weapons: Lion's Tooth, Celtigar.
Armor: Heroine Armor!
Accessory: Eight Phase buckler
Green power Ring!
Action: Mazio. [Admiral Wizard Tentacruel McInkleflank]

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:51 am
User Image
May Misoragi

Pirate Captain May, ready for sailing!

As May had recoiled from the ink blast, she jumped right back, wiping it off. "You will have to do better than that to beat Captain May!" It was after her declaration, she had noticed that Feather Gold had grabbed the aquatic villain they were fighting and began sending him through a chain of suplexes. it looked painful... and had the vigor she admired! Hopping dangerously close to the Suplex City, May had sat her anchor down (which did make a loud thud sound and probably startled some kids), she started winding up her arms before wailing on the Admiral, getting in any hits that she could. "FEEL JUSTICE!"

Quote:
May: Ultimate Whiner: Rapid punching that makes your arms look like a windmill. Very painful

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:22 pm
User Image

♥Justice Alli♥

"All right, I can feel your energy filling me from within!" Al said, getting more pumped up with every cheer the children made. "It's time for the finish-" Wait, they were inside. "-ing strike!" As Zeo suplexed the squid-creature, Al dashed towards the back of the stage, and came running back at full speed as May let loose a rapid series of bonking punches. Electricity flashed through the air as a true Heroine cast a spell, and Al ran even fasted. "Juuuusticeeee... KIIIIIIICK!" Flames shot out from her iron boots as she leapt through the air and crashed feet-first into the Admiral-Wizard, knocking him off the stage and into a side chamber. She landed on the ground a moment after the flames vanished, then extended one hand in a victory sign. "Thanks to you, children, justice will never lose!"

Quote:
Boots of the Iron Isles: High Phys Damage + Pyro Sword.

User Image

~:Admiral Wizard Tentacruel McInkleflank and Friends:~

"Of all the... ridiculous... urf. Oh, f***ing fishsticks, my brother's honor isn't worth this." There was a burst of ink from within the equipment storage room... and when it cleared, the Admiral Wizard was gone. Loud cheers broke out from the children in the audience as they applauded each of the Brave Heroes who had come together in this time of crisis to protect the peace of Inaba!

Quote:
Justice prevails!

Those who participated in this battle have earned 15 Character Evolution points for defeating a Standard NPC.

And you made a lot of children very happy, too.

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:17 am
Rosa Hanasaku
Peppermint Rose
User Image

The dust settled on the show and those who took part dispersed, Rosa, however had done her best to stay with her mentor despite the mobs of children that had initially crowded around them. Things had calmed down and returned to normal.
"Master Ali!" Rosa called, flying (literally) into Al's arms, tightly wrapping her arms around her mentor's waist, light tears of happiness in her eyes. "We did it... I did it, didn't I? We looked so cool! Was I alright? I know I didn't do too much, and I almost started crying..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:22 am
User Image

Al Azif

"There, there." Al said, hugging Rosa back with one arm and gently stroking her head with the other. "You were FANTASTIC out there - exactly what I'd expect to see from a true Heroine of Justice. The evil has been defeated, the children are safe, and there's no need for tears!" she gently wiped Rosa's eyes. "This is when all you need to do is smile, since everything's back to how it should be."

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:51 pm
User Image
Rocksaus Synchromonium, Reborn Rocker
And as the chaos fizzled out, someone blew on by. It had been a chaotic, tense moment...But, if they thought the action was over.....They were wrong.
Dead wrong. a figure thought, as he looked around for the perfect booth, before settling. Some ensigns carried around a shroud over the figure as he walked...making a strange appearance to witness. It was too soon for another attack, right? No, this was...
A tune started up, ringing out through the auditorium......one that might seem a tad familiar....
"Hide and seek, it wants...to play again.." a voice called out...one that was all too familiar to some of the music buffs of the area.

"Like a detective...I won't let it get away." another called, having been in on it.
"It's constantly searching...with lots of fake." the familiar voice called again, as the other voices sung behind him.
"I will strip-search, if I have to."
"No I'm Not afraid, to know it, no no..." the figure's voice called....music livening up, as the shroud started to lift.
"I am so determined.."
"To chase after whaaaaaaat's, Hidden..."
A small smirk under the shroud, as it was almost lifted...
"Sieze...This day, this....Mooooooment.""
Suddenly, the shroud was positively FLUNG off, and one could see the center of attention, to confirm what their ears had lead them to believe.

"Wanna know?"
"Enter key, Accelerate!" Synch's voice started out, as the music started to BLARE through the auditorium, and well and through the school itself. Frankly, it'd be a surprise if anyone that wasn't the Lord General in his soundproof room couldn't hear the music. Such a...vigorous tune, and beat...
There was only one person who played this loud, this brazenly, this openly....And this...suddenly.
Rocksaus Synchromonium.
He didn't usually play the warm-up to a real band, but this was a special circumstance. With the whole world despairing...They needed something to cheer them up.
And with his supposed death and rebirth...well, what better way?

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:32 pm
User ImageSerina Leaf
"Hmm? What's with the crowd?" Serina's voice called, as several students were flocking to the Auditorium. Sure, they had a performance by the outstanding rock group, Nyx...But, that was set after the pageants, wasn't it?
"I wonder if he'll be there.." she mused out loud, thinking about one of the members in particular. Not the ruggedly handsome singer....Or the pink haired drummer...No...
The soul of Nyx.... she thought, swooning slightly. 'Kuniohara~'
He was just so...Big, and strong! And unlike the drummer, he didn't wear that kind of nasty sneer that made everyone else go wild. No, he was just always there....Probably thinking about something magical. Like, all of the places one could be with! Ohh, how she wanted him to just pick her up and whisk her away..Far away from all of these far-too-freaking tall people for her to see what was going on inside the auditorium!
"Dammit You tall punks!" she snarled, kicking the backs of the legs of some others. "How'm I supposed to see who's playing that noise with everyone here?!"
Of course, her words would likely be drowned out...before hearing a brief pause, and a song ending.....
"Fina-"

"This next one is for my Captain!" the rocker's voice called, before immediately diving into another song. The crowd Roared..
And Serina was drowned out once again...
"Ughhhh.."

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:45 am
User ImageUser Image
Faust and Amora

"I think you looked very pretty dad."
"Well, I can't compete with the Tsundere Queen, Yosukelina."
"He was a strange one...wasn't he?"
Faust nodded lightly, snickering. It was..honestly surprising that Yosuke won...But, that naturally meant he had no intention of ever letting the prince of Junes live that down. Amora had lead him around the festival as the concert was going on, taking him somewhere more quiet.
'Sfine..I'm not fond of concerts anyways.. he thought lightly, as Amora stopped.

"We should wait right here." she called, dialing away at her phone. "But...This ought to be nice and quiet..."
She had taken him to another room, and was waiting on..something. But, as she started to dial away at her phone..Something was nagging at her. Bugging her. Something she'd...Forgotten.
'But..what was..'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:54 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rednal Ak'Thias, Iofiel, the Angel of Love, and Keira Gayuno

A little while after the overly-silly pageant had ended, Rednal knocked on the door to the room Amora and Faust were in, then stepped inside - followed up a familiar pink-haired girl and a not-so-familiar brown-haired one... who was looking far more like an ordinary person than she usually did. "Yo."

"Amora!" Iofiel squealed, darting over to hug her (much shorter) friend, physically lifting the other girl off of the ground. "Ah, I see you found your daddy - good for you!" Of course, Amora probably didn't know about her own heritage... but oh well. She could fill everyone else in later - admitting the truth was still kind of nerve-wracking.

"Sigh... Yuno's really not fond of such shows." the other girl in the room said, exhaling slightly. "Although seeing Fausty onstage WAS pretty funny. Yuno took pics." she raised one hand in a 'victory' sign.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:27 am
User ImageUser Image
Faust and Amora

"Ahhh..But I think you looked wonderful, Mom! Daddy was staring the whole time."
"G..Gah...No I wasn't.." Faust called sheepishly, before glancing at the brown haired girl. A quick pause, and he tilted his head.
'Wow..guess that crazy guy wasn't kidding. he thought, rubbing his head, and waving his hand at Rednal wordlessly. Clearly, they were both in the middle of something..Very. Very confusing.

"Nice to see you found Euphie's dad too, Io." Amora called, her gaze barely acknowledging Rednal. Her own arms clung to Faust's side....As something started to nag at, and bother her. Memories...Near misses of losing her dad....Demonic adversaries..Saving her parents....
She huddled a bit closer to Faust..remembering that awful world.....

Faust paused at this, feeling the memories flowing back himself. Something...Somehow..He was remembering fighting alongside of demonic allies. He looked over Yuno...and then Amora, thinking..with a smal, quiet nod.
'Yeah....That happened.' he thought to himself, focusing. An ordeal...a Trial..
But, they managed to overcome it. Together.

Quote:
Faust and Amora have remembered their past events in the Former World...and as such, Have Maxxed their S. link.
Amora also forms a Max S. Link with Keira Gayuno

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:31 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rednal Ak'Thias, Iofiel, the Angel of Love, and Keira Gayuno

"Hm? Are you okay, Mo-Mo?" Iofiel asked, looking down at Amora as an odd expression crossed the other girl's face.

Yuno tilted her head as Amora talked, then shrugged slightly. Amora was still going on about all of that stuff, and she decided to simply leave the girl to it. Though... "You're looking kind of odd too, Fausty." Yuno said, tilting her head and looking right into his eyes.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bel Heartily

"It's a big family reunion. How wonderful." Bel carefully snagged the back of Iofiel's shirt, pulling her off of Amora with two fingers as easily as most people using their full strength. Lifting your friends in the air was nice, especially in a big celebratory hug, but such mushy stuff would quickly turn Bel's stomach. "Ah, I see. So you are all friends? What a coincidence." Bel feigned ignorance suddenly as the three parents came together, and the reason was simple; he was essentially saying to each of them, 'I'll keep that thing I said earlier a secret. You know, about you guys making babies in the future'. Of course Iofiel and Amora were each free to bring up their particular relationships in the future, but was that really what they wanted to do in their first reunion after so long? Sit down and iron out the details about half-sisters, siblings galore, and who's father had moved on from who's mother after their unexpected death? This was meant to be a happy time, where they enjoyed this unusual development thanks to Aeon...no need for them to spoil it now.

And he quite enjoyed the idea of standing nearby in the meantime, for what mischief he could yet get himself into. "I doubt these two have formerly introduced you all. The pinkette is Amorabundus Necromonium, as I said before, I am Bel, and this pesky brunette is lil' Iofiel. And she happens to be a terrible singer, despite appearances." Bel wagged his finger as he gave the 'warning', though he was really just saying that to further chide the girl. Plus, he knew she'd begrudge him delivering a full introduction, at least until she said it properly herself (had she done that yet? Perhaps he already knew~), and she might be nervous about it even then before the eyes of others who might judge Mr. Ak'Thias...er, Rednal. So, better to draw a bit of the brunette's ire than to tick her off...not that he cared about her feelings. Such a thing was ridiculous for the Prince of Demons. "Perhaps we should move elsewhere, before she reaches for a microphone..." That was, 'Hey look! A microphone!'. Perhaps one of them would desire to show their talents...he'd heard karaoke was a nice way to spend time with close friends in this world from a couple of cute girls earlier. Surely family would do the same in this time?  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff