Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Archives
~Yasogami Auditorium~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:03 pm
~Yasogami Auditorium~
Class 2-2

What do you do when you're not forcing people to dressing up to match the gender you feel they are on the inside? Use the stage to hire one of the rockin'est bands this side of the Pacific to perform, of course! The Auditorium will be open all day for anyone who wants to put their musical talents on display, and a set of karaoke machines have been brought in as several rooms along the side of the large athletic building have been turned into impromptu karaoke booths! So whether you're ready to rock or you just want to test out your pipes, Class 2-2's display (and responsibility) is the place to do it!

Big City, big city nights~!

Quote:
The Auditorium is now Open!

Until the Pageants begin, this Auditorium will be open and provide a stage and instruments for anyone wishing to show off!

At an appointed hour, there will be a special guest performance by the band, Nyx!

And in many rooms on the side, one can find booths to perform karaoke in, showing off their singing skills with tremendous skill! Rumors has it though that one booth's microphone is accidentally hooked into the entire Auditorium's speaker system...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:33 am
User Image
Ƞix Gallen

Nix wasn't expecting a festival to be taking place when she arrived at school. It was a completely different setting as opposed to the prix they had to go through the night before. What she saw there still troubled her greatly and was trying to find some manner of distraction. It was hard seeing her brother's new level in cruelty, the clear hatred in his eyes. What was more disturbing was the increase in power. The snow headed girl paused to shake her head, hoping t would chase away the negative thoughts. 'I need to try and focus on happier things. Maybe something in here will have just that.'

The silverette looked around the Auditorium, her eyes falling on the stage. Another thing that caught her eye was seeing a familiar band name that was supposed to play that day. "Gin and Mikoto's band is playing today? I wonder when." As Nix looked for anything pointing towards a specific time, the piano caught her eye. They must've brought it from the Music Room for the festival. Part of her wanted to play but the school was full of people and some where in the Auditorium at the moment..

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:20 am
Yorika Shimakaze
User Image

Meanwhile, a small blond girl carrying a large backpack scrambled onto the stage and started quickly talking to a nearby student, one of the ones in charge of the stage, it seemed. A series of gestures was shared between the two of them before both finally nodded, the student retreating backstage, as the girl swiftly took off her backpack and started rummaging through it, retrieving a box, placing it on the ground and opening it up, beginning to unpack, or rather, unfold what was inside.
It only took a few moments until a small set of turntables were set up on the center of the stage, as the student from before returned with a handfull of cables. The girl took the cables from the student as started to plug them into the deck, as the student plugged the other ends into an outlet box under a very small door in the stage, before giving a thumbs up, and once again retreating backstage.
The girl adjusted the microphone built-in to her turntable and spoke up, "Test... Test 1, 2..." Her voice sounded slightly meek, this was the first time she had ever had the chance to do this on a stage, but very quickly her expression changed to a determined smile and she spoke louder. "Good morning Yasogami high-school! My name is Yorika Shimakaze and me and my Brother are here to perform for you today! Come on up here, Brosen one!" She beckoned someone from off stage right before starting the music, she was going to give this her all!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:01 am
TK

User Image

TK stood in the centre of the auditorium, dancing in place to the music in his head as he watched his little sister climb up onto the stage and set up her gear.
Upon hearing her call for him, he let out a loud "Woo!" and ran towards his sister. As he approached the stage, he put his hands forward, grabbing the edge and, kicking himself off the ground, lifted his body into a handstand.
Walking himself forward while still doing a handstand, he suddenly lowered his upper body and, with his legs extended outwards, spun around on his head twice before flipping up onto his feet with a clap of his hands.
Moonwalk to spin, moonwalk to spin, TK started dancing side to side in time with the music.
Suddenly he stopped, standing in place, and with a very theatrical flourish, threw his arms out in front of him, his index fingers extended and yelled at the crowd "C'mon! Let's Dance!"

Sreze
Crew

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:15 pm
User Image
Amagai Genji, the Investigation Team's Gentle Fist
"...You see the surface, but my eyes see more...I see your intentions and fears. I see what you truly are..."

Leaving the Arcade Station, the pink-haired teen couldn't help but take note of the suddenly-red cheeks of his companion or the flustered fashion in which she had pulled him from the area before anyone else could take notice of their little water-battle and the resulting soaked clothes between them (except for poor Sakisaka-kun, of course). And it was probably for the best; by the time that his footsteps had caught up to the harried escape of Minori, his ashen eyes scanning her for some sort of hint as to her sudden increase in tempo (and heart-rate), he had noticed something that answered his question without words. 'M-Minori-senpai's...' he swallowed quietly and turned his eyes away from the flash of pink through the soaked white shirt she wore, doing his absolute best to remain a gentleman in the face of temptation. His breathing steadied with a practiced technique as they walked, and he considered his options before they made it to the karaoke booth...eventually, finally, finding sane thought long enough to come up with a solution, "Senpai, just a moment..."

Gently drawing her with him by the hand, he passed over to his locker and stopped just long enough to withdraw his uniform jacket (a little dusty from disuse) and draped it over her shoulders without hesitation...letting it hide what might be showing from anyone else before he took her hand once again in his own.

"Now, that should help keep you...warm," he covered before he let anything that might hint at indecency slip, hoping that he had composed himself enough to will away the thick red blush that was surely threatening to creep across his cheeks nigh-permanently at this point, "Until you can go home and get a different shirt." Smooth? Perhaps. Transparent? Well, he hoped not. ...Speaking of transparent, he realized altogether that his shirt was probably showing a bit more skin than usual right now...but for himself, he wasn't so bothered as long as his blonde companion was fine. And before she tried to do something noble like lend him the jacket back, he had them already moving towards their destination...which arrived sooner than expected in a corner booth in the auditorium! Within there was a screen, microphones, and speakers...all the usual stuff you would find in a karaoke parlor (sans the sound proof walls, most likely). All the same, they could relax and cut loose in here if they liked...which, really, depended on how adventurous his lovely girlfriend was feeling right now.

"I have not done this before," he admitted after a few moments of quiet between them, eyes falling uncertainly on the microphone as he wondered if she would be willing to start and get the mood set before he did something so daring as to sing out loud for anyone, "Have you?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:11 pm
Minori Koroko

User Image

"Hm?" Her tangled thoughts were cut short before they could go too far, green eyes shifting to look at platinum ones, only to find them turned away, a faint pink on his cheeks. He took the lead then, and instead of going to the auditorium, they took a detour first, stopping by the lockers. When she peeked at what her berry haired companion was taking out of his locker and saw the black jacket, something clicked inside her mind. His shirt was almost see-through... and her shirt was...

Eyes lowered to look at herself, and sure enough, the pink bra was showing through the wet fabric. 'Oh my God... did he notice? Of course he noticed! He wasn't supposed to see them like that! But well...fair is fair, isn't it? I ...did get a tiny peek. I guess this is equivalent trade? Maybe? No...?' She might have died of embarrassment right there, and as the jacket draped over her shoulder, she gave her boyfriend a tiny thanks, covering herself. Still, this was a subject that was better left buried and forgotten forever, and she nodded when he mentioned the jacked keeping her warm. He was such a gentleman. "Thanks, Genji. I promise I'll give it back later." At least, until her shirt dried up and she wasn't walking around showing her pink bra to everybody in the festival. "Are you sure you are alright like this?" Somehow, the thought of other girls staring made her stomach to tie in a knot. She dared them to stare, though. (As if she could intimidate anyone with her 'fierce' glare.)

So, with the wet shirt incident settled, they walked towards the auditorium at last, her hand never leaving his. What had possessed her to choose this booth out of all the others? (She panicked, okay?!) The moment they walked inside, green eyes shifted to the stage, two students dancing enthusiastically. Eyebrows arched in amusement, as they directed their steps to one of the booths. Green orbs caught sight of a familiar silverette playing the piano, waving at Nix cheerily. "Heeeeey!" she mouthed before the blond turned back the attention to her boyfriend, and a sheepish smile curled at her lips. "Aha...ha...Well, I sang with Soji and company last festival. It was... strange? But fun?"

Still, she giggled, turning to look at the microphone. "You won't regret it, though. I am suuuure you have a wonderful singing voice. And if not... I won't laugh if you don't laaaugh at mine." She winked playfully, and chose a song, taking the mic in her hands. Where was she getting all this boldness from anyway? Something told her it was all because of him.

The music began, and the blond let herself go in the melody.

Quote:
Song: Redo- The Gazette

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:12 pm
Yorika Shimakaze
User Image

Their music had finished, and Yorika and TK had left the stage to a modest fanfare, but it was more than enough to make the young girl smile, the siblings moved aside to make room for a blond girl who seemed rather excited, but despite the start of a new performance, Yorika turned her attention to her big brother, "That was awesome! Nicely done, Brogram!" She said with a large smile on her face. She wondered how the day could top this.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:16 am
TK

User Image

TK followed his little sister off the stage, dancing to the song playing for the blonde girl the whole way as he did. He paused for a moment, watching his little sister as she turned to him and spoke.
His face then opened to a wide grin at his sisters words, he was just happy that everything had gone well for her.
"Like a revolution,
aint no noise pollution!
"

Sreze
Crew

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image
Ƞix Gallen

Nix couldn't help but watch the performance of the siblings, feeling a bit silly as she sat at the piano the entire time. Her gaze shifted to Minori, waving back at the blond as she went to one of the karaoke areas with Genji. It was good to see them having fun, especially after what happened during the last Dark Hour. Icy eyes shifted down to the keys beneath her fingertips, unable to ignore the urge to play them. It felt like the people currently in the Auditorium suddenly vanished as she began to play a soft and fast melody. Surprisingly, the silverette started to sing along with it. "I wonder if this light inside my heart has been right here all along and I've never noticed it at all. 'Cause every time I stumble down or have to take the long way around. It shines on me forever more." Nix continued to block out the world around her as she simply enjoyed playing and singing the song..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

~:Admiral Wizard Tentacruel McInkleflank and Friends:~

One moment, all was going well upon the stage of Yasogami's auditorium, which was currently hosting an entertaining show for children in order to allow the visiting adults a chance to get lunch, go to the bathroom, and otherwise browse around a little without being bothered by the tiny tots. With no warning at all, however, a burst of black smoke filled the stage and a caped, tentacled figure strode onto the stage, casually shoving aside the current performers as a group of blobs began to gather onstage. "CEASE YOUR PRATTLING, YOU HUMAN PEONS!" the squid-man(?) bellowed.

"I am the magnificent Admiral Wizard Tentacruel McInkleflank, and I am here to avenge the defeat of my brother! Now, all of you are my hostages!" he pointed to an advertisement for one of the other clubs, and it went up in a burst of black smoke as the small children giggled and clapped. "Stop that! I am not entertaining! I will have my revenge on the ones who dared besmirch the name of my brother, General Ninja Squidclaws McLobsterbottom! Bring forth any that would dare to stand against me, and I shall show you the true meaning of despair!"

A few of the students in the back of the room yawned and walked out, figuring that getting lunch was probably better than this. That was probably for the best, given the fact that the blobs then began singing.

"Blobs, Blobs, Blobbity Blobs~"
"We'll eat up the children who turn into slobs~"
"You'd better watch out, and think things through~"
"Or the Blobbity Blobs will come for you~"

"We see you when you're crying~"
"We know when you've been bad~"
"We're going to feast upon your souls~"
"Because we're really mad!"

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image

♥Justice Alli♥

"STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!" Triumphant music blared as there was a distinct glass-crashing sound and a petite (but by now familiar to the children of Inaba) figure darted across the gym, did a gymnastic backflip onto the stage (impressive, given the fact that she'd started off below it), and posed triumphantly as she pointed at Admiral Wizard Tentacruel McInkleflank. "Kidnapping and threatening children is the most despicable thing imaginable! The forces of justice will not allow this to stand! I, ♥Justice Alli♥, will thwart your wicked ways!"

More than a few children in the audience began cheering. None of them had expected to see their heroine here... but wherever justice was needed, its Alli would be there!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:04 pm
To: Minori Koroko
Subject: Meet me at Junes
I'll be there.

Yamiko Enoki

Fashionable Businesswoman

Zeo Zaggart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:26 am
Feather Gold!

"Halt, you sadistic cephalopod!" Almost perfectly in tune with the purple haired vixen, a window on the opposite side shattered as a blue haired hero dashed across the gym, backflipped up onto the stage, and posed to show off his aura of masculinity as he thrust a challenging finger at the good Admiral. "Your reign of undersea terror is...ov..." Zeo slowly trailed off as he looked over to spot his ally at arms, and then slid a hand into his shirt. Out came a comb, which he used to slick back his hair quickly before pulling out a small bottle of breath freshener, which he took a puff of before leaning on (nothing! There was literally NOTHING there! Was this a magic trick!?), and winking. "Hey there Snow Angel. I see you were about to take down this inky clownfish behind me. You know I've been looking for a sexy partner to...help me clean up my act. Interested?" Zeo winked again, as an awkwardness fell over the entire Auditorium the likes of which only happened when kids who were still interested in powers shows were suddenly, awkwardly shown an adolescent android (cyborg!) trying to make a move on his fellow actor. Mid-show. There were adults present.

"And as for you, you mad mollusk! You're even chumber than General Squidbottoms if you think we'll let you get away with this!" Zeo turned, returning to the scene as he pulled from his waist what looked like a badge, and held it up to reveal the symbol of a true Feather Ranger! "Feather Change! Feather Gold!" Light flashed outwards from the badge as the former Feather White's new suit began to appear around him, unleashing the ultimate power of Feather Gold, the theoretical never-before-revealed-best-Feather-Ranger EVER! ...who looked exactly like Feather White but wearing a purple fur coat. "It's time to turn this octopus into eight kinds of fish food. Now you see me, now you're sashimi! I'm gonna break you like a great wave of water on rock! And you're not gonna see it coming, because there's not gonna be a lighthouse, when I knock your lights out! Ha ha ha!" Groan. Sooo much groan. 'Aw yeah, that chick's so digging me right now.' Zeo glanced out of the corner of his eyes, obscured by the suit's visor, to see if Justice Alli had totally fallen for him yet or not. It was normal; lots of girls couldn't fight their infatuation once he showed off his amazing strength. Like...this one time...uh...or that other girl...you get the point!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:02 pm
Minori Koroko

User Image

The blond hummed the ending of the song as she swayed in place, a bright smile on her lips as she looked at her berry haired companion. Despite it all, she diiid like singing. Not in public though...but Genji gave her the courage...or the craziness needed. One or the other. With little excited hops, Minori moved over to the machine, ready to select the next song. "Alright, Genji kun! It iiiis your turn to choose the song. You already had the time to laugh at my singing voice." She chuckled as emerald eyes scanned the selection of songs for them to choose from. "What kind of music do yoou like? I don't think I have ever asked you that..." the girl mused as she skimmed the songs, turning her head to look at her companion. A smile curled at the corner of her lips at the sight of him. This was really nice...

It was then that her phone buzzed, making the girl to snap back up, her green eyes shifting over to the device. She smiled sheepishly as she flipped the phone open, giving Genji a quick glance before turning back to the screen.

The smile on her face faded instantly, a serious, worried expression finding its way to her eyes. She paled, and fingers seemed to shake as they tried to keep the phone in place. It was a short message...but it came from someone she hadn't been expecting. Someone she thought wanted nothing to do with her anymore. "Ame..." Mixed feelings swirled and flooded inside of her chest, a little gasp for air escaping her lips. Relief...confusion...fear...anger... but more than anything... she was glad Amelia was finally answering. It had been so long, and now...

"It's... It's Amelia. She wants to talk." Her gaze found his gray eyes, walking over to him. She took his hand softly, squeezing. "Is it okay if we leave this next song for later? I..." She tried sounding lighthearted, but... this was weighting her chest down so much... She needed to see Amelia. She needed to ask her...what had happened for her to distance that much from them. "I... I will be back, I promise." Minori hoped he understood... she knew he would. He knew how much Amelia meant to her... he knew how much it had hurt her to lose that communication with her friend...

And with that, her fingers slipped away from his... a quick peck pressing to his cheek afterwards. "Thanks. And I am really, really sorry."

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out