Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[PRP- Tale] I shall protect you!... Not [Ingwe || San'thari] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:39 pm
Ingwe was out wandering the grasslands of Tale again, trying to sort out his thoughts. Thieving was not what he'd been raised to do! if his mother knew what Serr had talked him into! He sighed and kicked at a rock; he'd be doomed... A good man is an honest man, and he was straying from that! He didn't want that.... but Serr just talked and talked and made the idea seem like fun! Harmless! But it wasn't... He rubbed a bruise on his arm ruefully; he got caught sometimes...

he sighed and flopped down into the grass to stare up at the sky. What was he going to do? He didn't want to leave Yera and his friend! But... if I stay about... won't I keep doing bad things?

Saint Sergio
really breif starter but enough to get your San's post in and get this rp rolling!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:57 am
The grasslands offered ample opportunity for San'thari to gather all sorts of grasses and roots. At least from what she could remember from her brief lessons with her mom.

Either way, with the sun baring down on her back and warming her up, San was able to stay out in the cold longer, pushing aside weeds and useless grass to uncover the prizes she was after. There was something that could be said about her, her curly hair drew a lot of attention. It's one of the reasons she wanted to avoid settlements or towns right now. Was it rare within the world? Honestly she had no ideas, but she didn't want to find out.

Despite the day going well, she couldn't shake this knot of nerves in her stomach that was slowly crawling it's way into her chest. Something was going to happen...

robot kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:17 pm
Saint Sergio
Ingwe's muse is soooo quite... silly boy needs to speak up so I can tag with him more. Sorry for the really long wait!

He rolled over onto his stomach and stared out unseeing over the waving tall grass of the Tale landscape. He'd left Yera for a break, try to think and clear his thoughts. Figure out what to do... Especially about Serr... fun as his friend was... was it really what he wanted to be doing?

His eyes caught movement amid the grass talks and he looked at the girl. She certainly was a beauty! Lovely nice long hair... But he didn't feel like talking.. he had stuff to think about! He would not get distracted by the girl! He rolled back onto his back, lounging on the tall sun warmed rock as he struggled with his thoughts before sitting up with a sigh. Yeah.. thinking was just not his forte.... He looked over to see if the girl was still there. Maybe he should just go talk with her since he couldn't think anyways...
He saw, instead, the slight shifting of grass; something was moving towards the girl... predators? Well... whatever it was was being stealthy! And that meant something bad was probably approaching the lass. He jumped off his rock and ran towards her with a call; "Hey! Watch out!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:25 pm
San would still be in the grasses, pushing them aside, looking at a few roots and then leaves. She was constantly in motion. Her hair bobbing with her movement, curls hanging almost delicately in front of her ears, barely brushing against her cheek. The girl was completely unaware of the dangers lurking, or the men, for that matter.

No, she was absorbed in her work, fiddling with grasses, picking them and putting them in a satchel around her waist. With the sun warming her up like it was, she could be out here literally forever. A soft smile graced her lips as she shifted her positioning, turning her back toward the man she didn't know was there. Of course during her positioning, someone cried out for her to watch out, and she looked around for it, green eyes finding a figure racing toward her.

What? And then she was hit in the side by something. Or did something headbutt her? Either way, she was knocked to the side and left winded and in pain. If something cracked or broke, there'd hardly be any surprise.

robot kitten
Feel free to make up the animal that attacked..? Or what ever. XD

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:59 pm
Saint Sergio
For your info (grabbed from floral/fauna thread)
Witu (pl. Witu) - These canines are fiercely territorial carnivores and often give the Leaf Tribe unexpected trouble. They blend in with their surroundings perhaps the best of any of Tale’s creatures. Their long, spiky hair is identical to the long, savanna grasses. When they walk, it appears as though the wind is blowing the grass, rather than as though an animal were moving.

Ingwe barely managed to knock down the girl as a Witu leaped at her. It landed with a snarl and turned back to menace the fallen duo. Ingwe quickly rolled to his feet.
"Sorry 'bout that." He said as he placed himself between the girl and the beast. How am I supposed to fight that with my fists? He wondered and wished he'd had a weapon yet again. Its long spiked hair was fluffed up, making it look even larger than it was.

"uh... I hope you can still run cause.. I'm not sure I can fight a witu." He said out of the side of his mouth as he kept his fists up, moving to keep it in front of him as the witu began to circle.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:40 pm
When the Witu appeared, San'thari's eyes widened impossibly wide and she let out a noise, swallowing. Well, this was one trouble her mother warned her about wasn't it? She took a breath and looked up at Ingwe who'd apparently decided to use himself as a human shield against the canine. She swallowed and slowly righted herself before she walked to stay behind him.

"So we just run?" She whispered to him, trying not to huddle against his back. She was beyond not a fighter. Looking around, assessing her surroundings, San'thari cleared her throat. "Up a tree. They can't climb."

robot kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:49 pm
Saint Sergio

"They can't? Oh good." He said in a relived tone. "I'm okay at climbing.. you?" He dodged one swipe of the annoyed witu's claws as he gave a quick glance around. Of course there's no trees nearby he thought with disgust.

"Uh... there's a rock I was napping on... you think that'll do instead of a tree? It's not too low to the ground....." He had to scramble a bit as the witu charged with a snarl, its claws scratching at his pants but he barel got the leg out of the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:57 pm
San'thari did all she could to not yelp when the Witu swiped and just went the opposite direction he did. Okay they really needed to sync up if they wanted to make it out of here unscratched. Swallowing and looking around in a panic, the girl realized there really were no trees. She muttered a curse under her breath and just ran back for him in time to see his pants get cut by those claws.

"Up the rock then, hurry!" She would climb after him. Stupid Witu. Ugh, she hated them with a passion.

robot kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:07 pm
Saint Sergio

"I'm coming I'm coming!" He muttered as he rolled under the witu's next pounce. Scrambling back to his feet he dashed off, grabbing her hand and pulling her along ."You should have climbed while it was focused om me! Why come back?"

The witu turned and charged, forcing Ingwe to doge away and pushing San'thari with him. He pulled her along as he ran around the other side of the rock and hoped that it was high enough the Witu wouldn't be able to climb up, "You go up first."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:22 pm
Up she climbed with his help. She scrambled, probably skinning her knees in the process, but with the adrenalin running through her she didn't feel it. San'thari grabbed hold of him, tugging him up with her and swallowed. "Because it would have gotten you!"

Stupid Witu. She loathed them so much. "Come on. It'll eventually get bored up here!"

This is why she should have brought a dagger and learned how to use it.

robot kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:55 pm
Saint Sergio
Today is all the Ingwe tags! Getting him all ready to grow after Sanele 8D

"Could have dodged it!" He puffed as he jumped up on the rock, using her hand to help him reach. He looked down to see it growling and pacing, the short tail lashing as it growled and tried to jump up.

He sighed and crouched on the rock, looking down on it, "How soon you think it'll get bored? Not that I mind waiting... but I'd rather not get stuck here till dusk."

He turned to look at the girl, "I'm Ingwe by the way." He offered his hand to shake with a grin. "This is a rather lame rescue I must admit.When I think of saving pretty girls it usually ends with me winning a fight now running!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:26 am
"I honestly... don't know." She sighed and just sat there, rubbing at her face hard, pushing a hand through her bangs, untangling it slowly before looking at him. "...San'thari." She gave him a little smile and then looked shrugged at his words, a little amused smile playing on her lips.

"Well.. I usually spot them and dodge them? So this is just as much my fault as it is yours.." San just winced at the sound of nails on the rock and rubbed one of her ears. Dang, that really hurt. Though she had to admit, the compliment of pretty made her a bit flustered. A light blush dusted her cheeks and she toyed with the sash around her, straightening it out like it really mattered. "If you had.. some meat with you, we could probably throw it, and it would follow?" She wasn't 100% on that, but it sounded like it would work?

robot kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:30 pm
Saint Sergio
Sorry for not tagging for so long! Edit... lemme fluff this up a bit...

Ingwe looked at his belt. All he had was a horn attached to his belt. Below them the creature hissed and crouched down, haunches wiggling as it prepared for another jump.

"Uhhh.. I have a horn but nothing edible on me.... I suppose I could try to out run it...." That'd at least let her get away. He was strong, he could do it! maybe.....

he flinched back slightly as the feline landed near the top of the rock and scrambled a second before sliding down. "You'd think it'd get bored and go for easier prey...." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:22 am
She watched as the felines struggled and then bit down on her bottom lip and sighed. "I.. don't know? Maybe. I don't know much about them other than they apparently will attack for no reason.." She fidgeted a little and swallowed. "...Let's... Mn. Damn." She looked to her satchel and then blinked. "There's an herb I have.." It might be good to calm them down.

Quickly, she pulled the satchel to her front and dug around it in before grabbing a bundle of the herbs she thought might calm them. Or, just possibly distract them enough for the pair to run. "Here, try dropping this down?"

robot kitten
<3

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:37 am
Saint Sergio

"Maybe we smell super tasty." He chuckled at that thought and glanced over when she mentioned herbs.

"You think the smell of that will drive it away?" He asked as he took the small bundle from her. He eyed it, but didn't recognize it. Probably cause he hadn't paid too much attention when his mother tried to teach him! If not, then maybe he could try to start a fire as a last resort if this didn't work. Fire ought to drive it away... but then it could also go out of control.. Hmmmm maybe not the best idea! He thought as he aimed and threw the herbs at the feline.

It hissed as it bounced out of the way, ears flattening as it sniffed the object. It growled and shook its head before sneezing and giving a yowl that sounded annoyed before it sneezed again and turned to leave. The tail lashed angrily as it growled at them one last time before vanishing into the tall grass.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff