Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Shalour City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:57 pm
"Shalour City"
Connecting Land Routes:
Reflection Cave, Coumarine City

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location specific items:

█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gymleader: Korrina
Badge: Rumble Badge
Prize: Any Tier 3 TM, HM Fly, Good Rod Becomes Available, and +65 exp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mienfoo ♀ █ Lv 30 █ 300 HP █ Ability: Inner Focus - This Pokémon will not flinch
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ ◆ █►▐ Power-Up Punch▐ Fighting▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact▐ Raise physical attack one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Fake Out▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact▐ Causes target to flinch, but only if Fake Out is the first move used by this pokemon (Priority +3)
█ ◆ █►▐ Doubleslap▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 15▐ Makes Contact▐ Hits 2-5 times
█ ◆ █►▐ Knock Off▐ Dark▐ Physical▐ 65▐ Makes Contact▐ Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way. The item cannot be recovered with Recycle or harvest. Can not remove legendary items, or mega stones. If the target has the Sticky Hold ability, the damage will be increased, but the opponent will not lose the hold item.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Machoke ♂ █ Lv 34 █ 340 HP █ Ability: Guts - Attack stat is increased by three stages when induced with a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze)
█ ◆ █►▐ Power-Up Punch▐ Fighting▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact▐ Raise physical attack one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Rock Tomb▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 60▐ Lower targets speed one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Leer▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Hits Multiple Targets▐ Lower targets physical defense one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Knock Off▐ Dark▐ Physical▐ 65▐ Makes Contact▐ Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way. The item cannot be recovered with Recycle or harvest. Can not remove legendary items, or mega stones. If the target has the Sticky Hold ability, the damage will be increased, but the opponent will not lose the hold item.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hawlucha ♀ █ Lv 35 █ 350 HP █ Ability: Unburden - Unburden: Raises Speed by one stage if a held item is used
█ ◆ █►▐ Flying Press▐ Fighting▐ Physical▐ 100▐ Makes Contact▐ Deals fighting and flying-type damage
█ ◆ █►▐ Hone Claws▐ Dark▐ Status▐ Raise physical attack & accuracy one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Bounce▐ Flying▐ Physical▐ 85▐ Makes Contact▐ Bounces into the air and is temporarily invincible for first turn, strikes on second turn, 7/10 chance to paralyze target

█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
Pokemon Appearances:

-5 rp posts are required, then roll a 8-sided dice. This will determine the Pokemon that appears. In the next post, roll a 4-sided dice to determine level of the wild Pokemon.

Wild Pokemon:
1 = Slowpoke
2 = Exeggcute
3 = Pachirisu
4 = Chatot
5 = Pinsir
6 = Tauros
7 = Heracross
8 = Miltank

Pokemon Levels, Hp & Exp:
1= 18
2= 19
3= 20
4= 21  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:20 am
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 1/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 319/5 ★ NPC encounter: 241/15 ★ item count: Ultra Ball: 4/20 || Area Specific: - : -/-

Vesper sighed as they reached Shalour, Rose still clinging to him, crying a bit. He felt really bad for her, so even though she was squeezing his arm pretty tightly, he said nothing to her. He just kept moving forward, Fynx keeping up. The Delphox was starting to feel less suspicious of this boy, surprisingly. "Ah... we made it to Shalour." the dark haired male commented.
Rose jumped a bit, startled as her holocaster alerted her of a new message. "Ah! Someone responded... It's Shenaiya! Oh thank goodness..." Rose said, voice still shaking a bit from her crying. She read the message, then sent a message back to her. "Thank goodness... do you know if anyone else made it back too? Did you hear anything from Marx? I-I'm... fine... just... " Rose started the message. Vesper happened to be in view and looked at the holocaster. "Uh, hey. Um, I'm Vesper - just helping Rose get back to Ambrette. She's kind of... upset still." he finished up the message for the red head, and she sent the message to Shenaiya. "Thanks..." Rose thanked the boy, walking along with him through town.

[[ooc: Rose is also accompanied by a young male (who is actually her future zorua) ]]

Out Of Ball: User Image

Team: User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon: Delphox
Nickname: Fynx
Nature: Sassy
Height: 5'7"
Lv. 41
HP: 820/820
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks gain +20 damage (type effectiveness included)
Hold Item: Quick Claw - forces holder to move first always
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || Inflicts Damage Based on the Target's Defense (in spite of being a special attack move)
Psybeam - 65 || 1/10 Chance of Confusion
Mystical Fire- 65 || Lowers Opponent's Sp. Attack One Stage
Flame Charge - 50 || Raises user's speed by one stage
Exp: 4/17

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Fang
Nature: Jolly
Lv. 28
HP: 560/560
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Poison Jab- 80 || 3/10 Chance of Poison
Night Slash– 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
Feint Attack – 60 || Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness
Fire Fang- 65 || 1/10 Chance To Burn, 1/10 Chance to Flinch
Exp: 11/15

Pokemon: Mightyena
Nickname: Kuno
Nature: Jolly. Loyal and generally happy. Somewhat of a goofball
Lv: 26
HP: 520/520
Ability: Moxie- Attacks do +10 damage (type effectiveness not included) upon KOing a Pokemon
Hold Item: Quick Claw
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Howl - Raises user's attack by one stage
Crunch - 80 || 1/5 chance to Lower's Opponent's Defense One Stage
Bite - 60 || 3/10 chance of making the target flinch
EXP: 27/35

Pokemon: Swablu (shiny)
Nickname: Auriel
Nature: Brave, well-mannered
Lv: 33
HP: 660/660
Ability: Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Round - 60 || doubles in power if used consecutively by an ally
Sing - Inflicts Sleep Status
Astonish - 30 || 3/10 Chance of Flinch
Exp: 25/36

Pokemon: Sylveon (shiny)
Nickname: Gina
Nature: Relaxed
Lv: 29
HP: 580/580
Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80
Dig - 80 || User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn
EXP: 5/27

Pokemon: Mawile
Nickname: Bijou
Nature: Cocky, eager to fight, and quite loudmouthed at times.
Lv. 27
HP: 540/540
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Play Rough - 90 || Lowers opponent's attack by one stage
Ice Punch - 75 || 1/10 chance of freezing target
Iron Head - 80 || 3/10 chance of flinching
Exp: 21/27

Out of Party:

User Image
Pokemon: Servine
Nickname: Opal
Nature: Bashful
Lv. 27
Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks gain +20 damage (type effectiveness included)
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Mega Drain- 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Vine Whip - 45
Leaf Tornado - 65 || 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage
Exp: 18/37

User Image
Pokemon: Tyrunt
Nickname: Rex
Nature: Adamant. motivated by food.
Lv: 35
HP: 700/700
Ability: Strong Jaw - Adds +20 damage to all biting attacks (type effectiveness not included)
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 3/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
Dragon Tail - 60 || Forces opponent to swap Pokemon (Priority -6)
Exp: 10/35

Pokemon: Prinplup
Nickname: Irvin
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered
Hold Item: Mystic Water (necklace)
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Surf - 90 || Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
Bubblebeam - 65 || Lowers Opponent's Speed One Stage
Metal Claw - 50 || 1/10 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
EXP: 1/29

Items:
Pokedex
Poke Ball: Unlimited
Ultra Ball: 2
Luxury Ball: 1
Dusk Ball: 1
Potions: Unlimited
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#39 Rock Tomb
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
Mawilite: 1
White Flute: 1
Silk Scarf: 1
Quick Claw: 3 (1 held by Fynx) (1 held by Kuno) (1 held by Auriel)
Crystal Shard: 1
Rose Incense: 1
Mystic Water: 1 (held by Irvin)
Heart Scale: 9
Big Mushroom: 2
Rare Candy: 4
HM#01 Cut
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
=====(Berries:)
Leichi: 2
Ganlon: 1
Salac: 1
Petaya: 1
Apicot: 1
=====(Badge Case:)
Beetle Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
=====(random things in her bag)
[modified {imagine a pipboy 3000}] Holo Caster (equipped on left arm)
some random assorted snack foods
A re-usable bottle (currently holding plain ol' water)
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
fire-type pokemon charm bracelet (equipped on right wrist)
2 sapphire blue ribbons
1 Flareon costume (wearing)

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 2/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 320/5 ★ NPC encounter: 242/15 ★ item count: Ultra Ball: 5/20 || Area Specific: - : -/-

Rose was finally starting to seem a lot calmer now after hearing from Shenaiya. She was still horribly worried about her other friends that hadn't responded yet. "Fyyyynx... What if something happened to them...?" Rose whimpered a bit. The Delphox moved closer to Rose, draping a furry arm around her trainer's shoulders to comfort her. "Rose... Give them sometime before you start worrying so much. They might have a lot to cope with right now, too." the silvery blue fox told her.

"Ah. Rose, your holocaster is flashing." Vesper chimed in. Rose scrambled to check her holocaster, finding she had a few messages coming in. The first was from Shenaiya. She was in Cyllage?!? Oh, right. She almost forgot that Shenaiya had started in Kalos with a Fennekin, just like her. It really brightened up the girl's feature's to know a friend was relatively nearby. "I'm so glad to see you are alright! Um. I'm on my way to Reflection Cave now. I shouldn't be too long. I can meet you in Cyllage, or Geosenge if you want. Ah-! I got a message from Marx too! Oh- and Alexandra! See you soon!" Rose started a message, then noticed Marx had responded to her towards the end of her message. Alex had responded, as well. Though, it seemed that Alex was completely fine. Rose decided to respond to her real quick before getting to Marx. "I'm... I'm alright now, i guess... "Rose, I don't think she was at the ball for the whole thing.""Huh? O-oh... Sorry Alexandra. We should meet up sometime... That ball really... itwashorrible." "Um, Rose? Please don't start crying again..." Vesper chimed in with a gentle tone, happening to be caught in the message. The red head sent the message, already feeling hot tears swelling in her eyes. Fynx pet Rose's head to soothe her. "I'm sorry... It's just so... overwhelming..." Rose mumbled, leaning against her starter. Vesper didn't know about the situation, but from the sounds of it, it was some kind of traumatizing event, so he didn't go asking about it. Instead, he kept leading the way towards Reflection cave. "Are you gonna respond to that other message?" Vesper asked Rose after a bit. Rose gave a nod after calming down, opening up Marx's brief message.

"Marx! Mygoodnessit'ssogoodtohearfromyou! How is your head? Did you hear from any others? How's your pokemon doing?" Rose blurted in the message. Fynx popped her furry face into view, giving a yip to prove her presence further. "I'm going to go meet up with Shenaiya soon. We should all get together sometime soo-" Rose started to tell Marx, then was cut off by the sound of ringing. "Crap! It's Dad! Gotta go! Bye!" Rose ended the message and sent it off to her friend.

She felt panicked as her holocaster continued to ring, the call coming from her father. She loved her parents and all, but she was afraid that after months of not responding, that she wouldn't be allowed to travel anymore on her own. "Oh no... what do I do?" Rose muttered. Vesper looked over to Rose, scratching the back of his head at the situation. "Er, well... You have to answer to them some time..." he said. Rose sighed, knowing he was right, and answered the call. "H-hi Daddy!" she answered, smiling nervously. She didn't dare do a video call- there was no way she could handle a piercing gaze from her father right now. "Rose?!? -Honey, i got a hold of her- Rose! What in the world happened?!? We haven't heard from you in months! You even missed your own birthday!" her father responded, seeming to call back to her mother during the response. Rose sniffled a bit at the reminder of what she missed out on. Fynx squeezed her slightly, muzzle buried in her red curls. "Daddy, I missed you both so m-much...! I... I ... I don't know how to explain what happened... B-but -" she said, voice trembling a bit. "You better be on your way home right now." her father said in a rather stern tone, though there was quite a lot of worry in it, as well. "K-kay Daddy... I'll see you soon." Rose responded. "Be careful, pumpkin." her dad said, and then finally, the call ended.

A sense of dread fell over the red head and her knees buckled. "Oh no... that was too short... I'm in big trouble, aren't I...?" Rose whimpered a bit. Fynx and Vesper had moved quickly to try and keep the red head from falling to the ground. "Maybe it won't be that bad..." Vesper tried to reassure her. "Rose, I'm sure if we explain that maybe it won't go too badly..." Fynx added. Rose frowned, shaking her head. "Nnng... Daddy probably won't let me leave when i get b-back... I don't think explaining will help..." the red head sniffled, leaning against Fynx. The Delphox huffed a bit, then pat her trainer's head gently. Vesper stood aside awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck . "Well, you never know until you try. Let's keep heading on our way." Vesper suggested.

[[ooc: Rose is also accompanied by a young male (who is actually her future zorua) ]]

Team: User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lv. 41
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks gain +20 damage (type effectiveness included)
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || Inflicts Damage Based on the Target's Defense (in spite of being a special attack move)
Exp: 5/17

Lv. 28
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 12/15

Ability: Moxie- Attacks do +10 damage (type effectiveness not included) upon KOing a Pokemon
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
EXP: 28/35

Ability: Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Exp: 26/36

Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80
EXP: 6/27

Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 22/27

Out of Party:

User Image
Lv. 27
Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks gain +20 damage (type effectiveness included)
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Vine Whip - 45

User Image
Ability: Strong Jaw - Adds +20 damage to all biting attacks (type effectiveness not included)
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 3/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.

Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered
Attacks:
Peck - 35

Items:
Pokedex
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#39 Rock Tomb
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
HM#01 Cut
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Beetle Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 321/5 ★ NPC encounter: 243/15 ★ item count: Ultra Ball: 6/20 || Area Specific: - : -/-

Rose's knees were still shaky, nervous about going back home to her Dad. It wasn't that she didn't absolutely love her parents at all. She was more afraid of being cooped up again after having had a taste of freedom and adventure. And even closed off from the friends she had made! The idea of her journey being cut short so soon rather horrified her. Fynx picked up on her trainer's emotions, ears turned back a bit. "Rose..." she murmured, still trying to comfort the girl.

More messages on her holocaster caught Rose's attention again. Rose opened up Alex's message first. It was rather nice to hear that she might be willing to come to kalos for a bit. Perhaps for a vacation, even. That would be especially great, since she was sure she'd be stuck at home for like, the rest of her life. "Heh, that sounds good! You could come visit me in Ambrette Town - there's a really nice beach area there. Good luck with your gym battle!" Rose recorded the message and sent it to Alex.

Rose moved on to the next message, which was from Marx. She was very relieved to hear that his head was alright, and that his pokemon were okay and everything. Felix was probably taking really good care in helping him out, and it made the red head happy to think that she had done a good thing in trading Felix to Marx, even though she missed the kirlia. "I'm glad. I was really worried... heh... Anyways, looks like I'm going to end up in Ambrette Town for a while... um... Maybe if you aren't busy with anything, you could swing by for a visit? I have a feeling my dad isn't going to want me leaving home any time soon... heheh..." Rose chuckled a bit nervously at the end of her message, smiling sheepishly. After the message was recorded, she sent it off to Marx.

That was it for the messages for now. "Reflection Cave is over this way." Vesper spoke up, leading the way, though he had a feeling that Rose had already been this way. "Kay... I'm ready to go." Rose said, taking a deep breath before stepping into the cave.

[[EXIT TO REFLECTION CAVE]]

Lv. 41
Attacks:
Exp: 6/17

Lv. 28
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 13/15

Attacks:
EXP: 29/35

Attacks:
Peck - 35
Exp: 27/36

Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80
EXP: 7/27

Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 23/27

Out of Party:

User Image
Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Vine Whip - 45

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Attacks:
Peck - 35

Items:
Pokedex
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#39 Rock Tomb
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
HM#01 Cut
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Beetle Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:51 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 19/31
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 24/26
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 25/34
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | o8/19
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | 1o/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | o2/17
                                                ╚═══════════════════════════════════════
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: o97/oo5
                                                Not even a challenge :: 64/15
                                                Moving on :: oo/o3
                                                Ooc ::
                                                OoB :: User Image(Mave)

Even if her dream seemed more like a joke at this point, it was still on Avikna's mind. She just couldn't shake how real it felt to her. Not to make matters worse, but as she made her way to the edge of town, from out of nowhere a Lucario appeared, tackling the red-head to the ground, its snout was scrunched up, baring its teeth. Avikna was shocked, to say the least, and for whatever reason she was frozen solid, staring up at the Lucario as it stared back at her. For a moment she swore she could even hear the Lucario talking to her. suddenly Mave reached a paw forward and pushed the Lucario off of Avikna, quickly aiding the red-head back to her feet. "Aislin?" Avikna muttered. The Lucario stopped head, her face going from a look of hatred to one of shock.
                                                'Aislin? You can't know this Lucario... I would know if you knew her.' Mave stated, frustration thick in her tone. Avikna shook her head... she could hardly believe it herself.

"Ai! Ai! There you are! Miss Korrina's Grandpa will be furious with me if something happened to you!" A girl rushed up, stopping at the Lucario's side. Leaning forward she rested with her hands on her knees, trying as she may to catch her breath. "I-I'm sorry if Ai here disturbed you two... She's new and rather.... Whats the word I'm looking for... Rebellious?" The girl glanced up at Avikna with a smile, holding forward a hand as if asking to shake hands with Avikna. The red-head had no qualms about it, but as she reached her hand forward, 'Ai' as it were reached forward and slapped Avikna's hand away.
                                                'Dragon filth.' Sharply looking at Ai, Avikna narrowed her eyes.
                                                "What does that mean?" She asked. The girl looked rather confused for a moment, unaware that Avikna had just heard the Lucario speaking.
                                                "Sorry, she doesn't mean it. Ai. Chill." The girl stepped forward, blocking the path between Avikna and the Lucario. "Please, accept my apology for Ai..." Avikna shook her head.
                                                "It's alright... but what did she mean by 'Dragon filth'?" The girl looked up confused.
                                                "Excuse me? Dragon filth? Umm... Wait!" The girl stepped forward, suddenly grabbing Avikna by her shoulders. "Do you mean to tell me Ai spoke to you!" Holding up her hands Avikna tried to step back, but the girl's grip was much to strong.
                                                "W-well... All I heard was dragon filth, that's it..."

Stepping back the girl's smile grew more... creepier. "It doens't matter what she said... it's the fact that you heard it that matters. See.. Lucario and Riolu share the same Aura wavelength with only one other person. Only that person can hear their voice. You hearing Ai's Voice proves that you too belong together!" Ai humphed, crossing her arms and turning away. The girl noticed this and released a heavy sigh. "The thing is...." Stepping closer again the girl got in real close and held up a hand to her mouth. "Ai's been through a lot... and I mean A. Lot. She was.... abused, by a previous trainer... a trainer with Dragon-type Pokemon... for whatever reason she was like a prize to this guy..." That made more sense at least. Now Avikna knew why she was the target of the Lucario's hatred... but, if she and this Ai, or Aislin had the same wavelength...
                                                "I wouldn't want to force her into anything, I mean... we've only just met." The girl quickly shook her head.
                                                "Well we can't ignore the fact that your aura's match, so without a doubt, Ai has to go with you... I mean, she'll hate it, I'm sure, but maybe you're the one she needs to break her out of this hatred of all dragons. She about killed this Funky coloured Mega Charizard because.. well, they sort of look like dragons."

It was Mave's turn to appeared shocked. 'Mega Charizard? What colour is it!?' The girl couldn't hear Mave's demand, so Avikna aided her.
                                                "What colour is the Mega Charizard?" The girl appeared confused.
                                                "Umm... What does it matter?" She replied.
                                                "Just tell me, please... I'll explain later." Arching her brow the girl placed her hands on her hips.
                                                "Fine.. It was dark red, with a gray belly... and her flame... get this, is black." Avikna felt a thick response from Mave as the wolf suddenly launched herself into the air and took off like a shooting star towards the northern area of the city. Both Avikna and the Girl held up their hands to protect their eyes from the dust Mave kicked up. "Sheesh that was unexpected.... That Pokemon of yours is really interesting, but... why'd she take off like that?" Without much thought, or even a response, Avikna grabbed hold of the girls arm and quickly chased after Mave.

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Celsius the male Honedge Lv. 21 || Hp.42o/42o || Ability :: No Guard
                                                HI :: Persona :: Bold || Often expressionless. He'll use his cloth to portray the emotion he's feeling if he wants to.
                                                Attacks || +1o added damage
                                                Iron Head - 8o, 3/1o Chance of Flinch
                                                Swords Dance - Raises user's attack by two stages
                                                Shadow Sneak - 4o Damage (Priority +1)
                                                Autotomize - Halves Weight and Raises Speed Two Stages

Astrid the Female Dratini Lv. 19 || Hp.36o/36o || Ability :: Marvel Scale
                                                HI :: Dragon Fang Persona :: Modest || She's young, but strong-willed, and she adores humans for whatever reason.
                                                Attacks || No added damage
                                                Dragon Dance - Raises user’s Attack and Speed by one stage
                                                Dragon Rage - 4o DN apply Weakness/Resistances / DN hit Fairy-types
                                                Flamethrower - 9o, 1/1o Chance of Burn
                                                Diamond Storm - 1oo, 1/2 chance of raising user's Defense

Zelda the Female Skrelp Lv. 29 || Hp. 58o/58o || Ability :: Poison Touch
                                                HI :: Poison Barb Persona :: Timid || Aware of her faults, having faced death she's a bit less afraid of the world.
                                                Surf - 9o, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
                                                Thunderbolt: 9o; 1/1o chance of paralysis
                                                Sludge Bomb - 9o, 3/1o Chance of Poison
                                                Play Rough - 9o damage, 1/1o chance to lower the foe’s Attack one stage

Mave the Female Maveretta Lv. 58 || Hp.116o/116o || Ability :: Flash Fire
                                                HI :: N/A Persona :: Brave || She's not afraid to speak her mind, or throw a punch.
                                                Attacks || +4o added damage
                                                Rapid Fire - 1oo 1/3 Burn
                                                Fly - 9o; User flies up on first turn, strikes on second turn
                                                Hyper Beam - 15o Strong, but the user must recharge next turn

Aer the Male Aerodactyl Lv. 33 || Hp. 66o/66o || Ability :: Rock Head
                                                HI :: Sitrus Berry Persona :: Brave :: Can take a hit. Always ready to go into dangerous looking places.
                                                Attacks || +2o added damage
                                                Stone Edge- 1oo || 1/1o chance for critical hit
                                                Iron Tail - 8o, 3/1o Chance of Flinch
                                                Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage
                                                Sky Attack - 14o; 1st turn - charge, 2nd turn - attack - 3/1o chance of flinch, 1/1o chance to critically hit

Bahamut the Male Tyrunt Lv. o7 || Hp. 14o/14o || Ability :: Strong Jaw
                                                HI :: Draco Plate Persona :: Hardy :: He's a born leader, but sometimes childish.
                                                Outrage - 12o damage; Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards
                                                Superpower - 12o, Lowers User's Att & Def. One Stage
                                                Iron Tail - 1oo, 3/1o Chance of Lowering Foe's Def. by One Stage
                                                Earth Power - 9o 1/1o chance to lower target’s Spec. Def.

||||||||||||||| Off hand ||||||

________________________________

Poke'balls ∞ || Ultra Balls oo6 ||

Potions ∞ || Super Potion o1o ||
                                                Max Potion oo2 || Full Heal oo3 || Full Restore o16
                                                Max Revive oo5 || Revive oo5 || Old Gateau oo2 ||

Heart Scale x3 || Power Herb oo1 || Honey oo8
                                                Lava Cookie oo7 || Sweet Heart x19 || Dusk stone oo1
                                                Sun stone oo2 || RageCandyBar oo1 || Dragon Scale oo2
                                                Dubious Disc oo1 || Deepseascale oo1 ||

Enigma Berry oo1 || Rawst berry oo6 || Nomel Berry oo4
                                                Mago Berry oo8 || Leichi Berry oo3 || Ganlon Berry oo3
                                                Sitrus Berry o24 || Oran Berry oo6

Tm Work Up x2 || Tm Snatch || Tm Volt Switch
                                                Tm Bulk up || Tm Dig || Tm Water Pulse x2
                                                Tm Giga Drain || Tm Energy Ball || Tm Dream Eater
                                                Tm Thunder || Tm Psyshock || Tm Drain Punch
                                                Tm Flash Cannon || Tm Sludge Bomb || Tm Stealth Rock
                                                Tm Grass Knot || Tm Overheat || Tm Infestation
                                                Tm Shadow Ball || Tm Dark Pulse || Tm Earthquake x2
                                                Tm Psychic || Tm Rock Climb
                                                Hm o1 Cut || Hm o2 Fly || Hm o3 Surf
                                                Hm o4 Strength || Hm o5 Flash

PENDING(Because she has a lot to remember)xxxxxxx
                                                Lv. 1o Flygon ( Horoscope )
                                                Lv. 25 Lucario / Rayquazaite ( Pingo )
                                                (HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores
                                                ( Grand Opening )x1 Lucarionite,

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:32 am

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 2o/31
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 25/26
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 26/34
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | o9/19
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | 11/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | o3/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: o98/oo5
                                                Not even a challenge :: 65/15
                                                Moving on :: oo/o3
                                                OoB :: User Image(Mave)

It was certainly a cause for celebration when they reached the long stretch of land that on either side water washed upon it's shores. During high-tide the pathway was likely to vanish, but for now, resting on a nearby rock a beat up Charizard safely rested. Mave quickly landed on an adjacent rock, gaining the attention of the disgruntled Mega Charizard. Dancing on the lizards wrist was the Megastone used to change her form. The Charizard's expression changed dramatically upon seeing Mave, quickly sitting up to greet her friend. Avikna and the girl from earlier appeared on the stairs leading down to the beach, stopping mid-way down the red-head knew there was something familiar about that lizard... her black flame made her feel... anxious, like something bad was going to happen the longer she stared into it. When the lizard noticed Avikna her nose turned upward, much to the surprise of Mave, who'd held many a nightly conversation about Avikna, and mostly the Charizard's words were nothing but praise. So... why the sudden change in heart? It had to have something to do with the events that split them up, that was certain.

Aislin herself leaped down between the girl and Avikna, pushing the red-head downward. Luck she was holding onto the railing, otherwise she would have fallen down the stairs. 'Don't touch her.' The lucario's nose curled up into a snarl.
                                                "You can't tell me what I can and cannot touch." The red-head replied, narrowed her eyes. The two locked angry glances before the girl finally stepped in by pushing Aislin away.
                                                "Ai, don't be like that. You have to learn to get along with her. After all you'll be traveling with her." The girl smiled. Aislin's sour gaze turned on the girl.
                                                'I'd sooner die!' The Lucario stated before jumping away, running down the stretch of land to the castle-like building on the other side. Sighing the girl stepped down to Avikna's side, offering an apologetic look.
                                                "I'm sorry about Ai... I don't really need to make excuses for her.. you've already heard it all." Avikna nodded, looking back towards the Charizard and Mave. The two were discussing the events that had passed, getting Arietty's side of the story. Joining them, Z3R0 quickly brought back Arietty's ball for her to offically rejoin the party.

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

HI :: Persona :: Bold || Often expressionless. He'll use his cloth to portray the emotion he's feeling if he wants to.

Astrid the Female Dratini Lv. 19 || Hp.36o/36o || Ability :: Marvel Scale
                                                HI :: Dragon Fang Persona :: Modest || She's young, but strong-willed, and she adores humans for whatever reason.

HI :: Poison Barb Persona :: Timid || Aware of her faults, having faced death she's a bit less afraid of the world.

HI :: N/A Persona :: Brave || She's not afraid to speak her mind, or throw a punch.

HI :: Sitrus Berry Persona :: Brave :: Can take a hit. Always ready to go into dangerous looking places.
                                                Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage
                                                Sky Attack - 14o; 1st turn - charge, 2nd turn - attack - 3/1o chance of flinch, 1/1o chance to critically hit

HI :: Draco Plate Persona :: Hardy :: He's a born leader, but sometimes childish.
                                                Outrage - 12o damage; Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards

User Image
                                                xxxx Aяιεттy тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Cнαяιzαяd Y | o4/5o
                                                Arietty the Shiny Female Charizard Y Lv. 64 || Hp.128o/128o || Ability :: Drought
                                                HI :: Charizardite Y
                                                Persona :: Lonely || Power and looks isn't everything to this dragon. Avikna is the only one that matters to her.
                                                Fly - 90; User flies up on first turn, strikes on second turn
                                                Dragon Dance - Raises Speed & Attack one stage
                                                Outrage - 120 damage; Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards
                                                Inferno - 100, Burns Opponent

(HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:17 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 21/31
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 26/26 - oo/27
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 27/34
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | 1o/19
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | 12/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | o4/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: o99/oo5
                                                Not even a challenge :: 66/15
                                                Moving on :: o1/o3
                                                OoB :: Celsius, Mave, Arietty

Following the girl towards the castle, she found herself standing below the rock that Arietty rested upon. Mave leaped down with a forlorn look in her eyes. Once the wolf looked up and saw Avikna's look she sat down and let out a heavy sigh. 'She saw most of what happened, but not everything. They most I got was we were teleported by some unknown force, into the middle of the ocean... in the air. While she managed to catch you, we were suddenly attacked from all around us.' The wolf hesitated, taking in another deep breath. 'It wasn't Team Rocket, it was those same people from Iron Island, and they were after Ookoth, of course... An all out war broke out with all sorts of Pokemon everywhere.... after a knock to he head, Arietty's mind went fuzzy.'
                                                "So that's it? At least we know most of what happened." Climbing onto the rock, Avikna approached Arietty, finding the lizard turning over to face away from Avikna. "Arietty... Look, I'm sorry for whatever I did that made you hate me... unless you've always hated me..., whatever the case is I can't remember what happened and until I do, I need you." The lizard looked back at her with a strong look in her eyes, but then a softer glance cast over her black eyes. A groan from the lizard's throat was her way of saying it was alright. Pressing her snout into Avikna's front, the red-head hugged her tightly. "Alright.. So, now we just need to discuss this Lucario business."

Looking back towards the girl, who was watching with a look like she was going to cry over this beautiful reunion. Avikna quickly hopped down to the sandy ground and approached her. "That was so sweet." The girl chimed, hugging herself. "I just know you'll be perfect for Ai." With a quick nod, the girl motioned back towards the city. "If I know anything about Ai, I'd know she went to the gym, so that's your best bet." Nodding the girl started for the gym. "If you beat Miss Korina I bet a million bucks Ai would reconcider joining you. She highly respects Miss Korrina, and anything she says Ai'll do."

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Astrid the Female Dratini Lv. 2o || Hp.38o/38o || Ability :: Marvel Scale

Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage

User Image
                                                Arietty the Shiny Female Charizard Y Lv. 64 || Hp.128o/128o || Ability :: Drought
                                                Persona :: Lonely || Power and looks isn't everything to this dragon. Avikna is the only one that matters to her.
                                                Outrage - 120 damage; Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards

(HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:58 am

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 31/31 - 31/32
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | o1/27
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 28/34
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | 11/19
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | 13/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | o5/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 1oo/oo5
                                                Not even a challenge :: 67/15
                                                Moving on :: o2/o3

Traveling through the city, lead by the girl. Avikna was sort of lost in thought. She was thinking more upon that dream she'd had, and perhaps that Lucario had been Aislin, or... maybe an ancestor of sorts. She wasn't all to sure where her lineage derived from, like all she knew was she grew up in Kanto, but that didn't mean her ancestors were natives of Kanto. After all.... that armour, it wasn't Kantonese.. It could very well be from ancient Kalos.... But could those Hydregion's have meant? Was her ancestor a dragon slayer? Coming back to reality when they entered the gym, the girl and Avikna were met by another female on roller blades, a man quickly joined up at her side and waved casually towards Avikna and the girl, more so the girl. "Hey, are you a challenger?" The male asked. Ko nodded.
                                                "I'm here to face Korrina." Grinning the male stepped forward.
                                                "Kory is busy right now with her grandfather, maybe we could have a quick match ourselves until shes done?" Avikna glanced over to the girl she'd followed. She shrugged, offering a smile and a nod.
                                                "Might as well." She added. Avikna nodded, and motioned towards her back.
                                                "Alright, you're on."

The two headed out into the field, and the male quickly released his first Pokemon, a Hitmontop. "I think a two on two should be good enough. We'll even play by gym rules, meaning only you're allowed to substitute Pokemon." The male spoke confidently, raising up his fists like he was ready to fight himself. His Hitmontop followed suit, mirroring it's trainer. Avikna grinned playfull, and motioned Celsius forward. "Oh, good choice. This'll be a hard match for us Hitty." The male motioned. "Start by focusing your energy!"
                                                "Celsius you begin with a Swords Dance!"

After a few blows, the battle ended in Avikna's favor. Celsius, being a ghost-type held the advantage of fazing through Fighting and Normal-type moves. The blade could easily build up it's strength and eventually win with no damage to it's steel blade or hilt. This battle was also helpful since the blade displayed it's new move after triumphantly felling the Pangoro. With the new move Aerial Ace in it's roaster there was no way they'd loose.

Hitmontop || Lv. 30 || Hp. 300/300 || Technician
                                                Hitmontop used Quick Attack || It fails
                                                Celsius used Swords Dance || + 2o to attacks

Celsius used Iron Head || 8o + 2o + 1o = 11o - 2o = 9o to Hitmontop
                                                Hitmontop = 21o/3oo
                                                Celsius = 21o/21o

Hitmontop used Triple Kick || It fails
                                                Hitmontop = 12o/3oo
                                                Celsius = 21o/21o

Hitmontop = o3o/3oo
                                                Celsius = 21o/21o

Celsius used Iron Head || Hitmontop faints

Pangoro || Lv. 32 || Hp. 32o/32o || Mold Breaker
                                                Pangoro used Slash || It failed
                                                Celsius used Swords Dance || + 2o to attacks

Celsius used Swords Dance || +2o to attacks
                                                Pangoro used Vital Throw || It failed

Pangoro used Slash || It failed
                                                Celsius used Iron Head || 8o + 6o + 1o = 15o - 2o = 13o to Pangoro
                                                Pangoro = 19o/32o
                                                Celsius = 21o/21o

Pangoro used Circle Throw || It failed
                                                Celsius used Iron Head || 8o + 6o + 1o = 15o - 2o = 13o to Pangoro
                                                Pangoro = 6o/32o
                                                Celsius = 21o/21o

Celsius used Iron Head || Pangoro fainted

+ 4o Exp to Celsius

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Celsius the male Honedge Lv. 22 || Hp.22o/22o || Ability :: No Guard
                                                Aerial Ace - 6o; never misses

Astrid the Female Dratini Lv. 2o || Hp.2oo/2oo || Ability :: Marvel Scale

Zelda the Female Skrelp Lv. 29 || Hp. 29o/29o || Ability :: Poison Touch

Mave the Female Maveretta Lv. 58 || Hp.58o/58o || Ability :: Flash Fire

Aer the Male Aerodactyl Lv. 33 || Hp. 33o/33o || Ability :: Rock Head
                                                Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage

Bahamut the Male Tyrunt Lv. o7 || Hp. 7o/7o || Ability :: Strong Jaw

User Image
                                                Arietty the Shiny Female Charizard Y Lv. 64 || Hp.64o/64o || Ability :: Drought

(HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores
                                                (St. Patties Day ) x2 Big Mushrooms x1 Lucky Egg

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:52 am

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 32/32 - oo/33
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | o2/27
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 29/34
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | 12/19
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | 14/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | o6/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 1o1/oo5
                                                Not even a challenge :: 53/15
                                                Moving on :: o3/o3
                                                Ooc :: Sticking around Shalour a bit longer, disregard the 'moving on' counter
                                                Celsius doesn't level up until after the battle. He is Lv. 22 for this battle not 23.

"What an amazing battle!" Called a feminine voice from a lower entrance to the gym's battle field. the male turned to greet another woman as she skated into the arena. The male quickly skated up to Korrina coming to a stop before her. Alongside the blonde gym leader stood Aislin and another Lucario. The two exchanged looks but seemingly said nothing to each other. With a nod Korrina skated forward and came to a stop on the leader's corner. "So you're here to challenge me?" She questioned out loud. The girl from earlier stepped forward motioning towards Aislin.
                                                "Miss Korrina, apparently this challenger heard Ai's voice. She knew Ai's real name and she's also the trainer of that Mega Charizard." Pointing up at Arietty, who'd been lingering around the edge of the battle field with mave, Korrina's eyes seemed to light up.
                                                "Is that so? Well, then... I certainly do need to test you, don't I?" Raising a fist, the blonde took her stance. "Let's not waste any time than!" Avikna nodded, eager to get this battle under go. Celsius stayed upon the field, ready to challenge whatever came out. Korrina quickly released a Mienfoo to start things off, then motioned forward with a grin. "Start with a Power-up Punch!" She shouted.
                                                "Celcius, you know what to do, start with Swords dance!"

Building up his strength, then speed, each Aerial Ace hit with precision and power, eventually felling all of Korrina's Pokemon. Her Machoke posed a problem with it's Rock Tomb, but with all the Swords Dances and Autotomizing, Celsius posed to be the stronger foe.

Mienfoo ♀ || Lv 3o || Hp. 3oo/3oo || Inner Focus

Mienfoo used Power-up Punch || It failed
                                                Celsius used Swords Dance || +2/1o to attacks

Mienfoo used Double-Slap || It failed
                                                Celsius used Swords Dance || +4/1o to attacks

Mienfoo used Double-Slap || It failed
                                                Celsius used Swords Dance || +6/1o to attacks

Celsius used Autotomize || Celsius' speed rose ( 44 )

Celsius used Aerial Ace || 6o (+ 1o) x 1.6 = 112 x2 = 224 (- 2o) = 2o4 to Mienfoo

Celsius used Aerial Ace || Mienfoo fainted

Machoke || Lv. 34 ||Hp. 34o/34o || Guts
                                                Celsius used Aerial Ace || 6o (+ 1o) x 1.6 = 112 x2 = 224 (- 2o) = 2o4 to Machoke
                                                Machoke used Rock Tomb || 6o + 2o x .5o = 4o - 1o = 3o to Celsius / Celsius' speed was lowered ( 33)

Machoke used Leer || Celsius' Def. lowered
                                                Celsius used Aerial Ace || Machoke fainted

Hawlucha || Lv. 35 || Hp. 35o/35o || Unburden
                                                Hawlucha used Hone Claws || + 1/1o to Hawlucha's Attack + Hawlucha's Accuracy rose
                                                Celsius used Autotomize || Celsius' Speed rose ( 55 )

Celsius used Aerial Ace || 6o (+ 1o) x 1.6 = 112 x2 = 224 (- 2o) = 2o4 to Hawlucha
                                                Hawlucha used Power-up Punch || It failed
                                                Celsius = 16o/22o
                                                Hawlucha = 11o/35o

Celsius used Aerial Ace || Hawlucha Fainted

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Celsius the male Honedge Lv. 23 || Hp.23o/23o || Ability :: No Guard

Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage

User Image

(HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:40 am
Indeciisiive Wolkova

User Image

Leader Korrina

Korrina was stunned, all or her pokemon beaten in one fell swoop. She was only able to land a single dent on that Honedge. "Well shoot! That Honedge is a force to be reckoned with. Nice match up against my fighting types." She nodded appreciatively. "Here, take this Rumble badge. You'll be rolling in 'em soon, I can already tell." She grinned, unclipping of of her badges from her belt and handing it to Avikna. "Oh! But here, you should also take this; it's my favorite TM, Power Up Punch!" She did a little punch to the air herself after handing the TM over to emphasize the name. "You didn't really get to see much of a demonstration of it's power because we were up against a ghost type, but the move is really cool! Each time it hits, a pokemon's attack power goes up, so if you keep using it, your power skyrockets!" She said excitedly. "But anyways, guess I've talked your ear off already right? Heh, it's okay, go ahead and move on from here, and hey, if you're ever up for a rematch, come back to my rumble rink okay?" She nodded and gave a small two fingered salute.

Avikna Has Received:

-Rumble Badge
-TM #98 Power Up Punch
+65 exp to Celsius  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:09 am

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 33/33 - 33/34
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | o3/27
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 3o/34
                                                xxxx Aιslιn тнε ғεmαlε Lucαrιo | o1/15
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | 15/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | o7/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 1o2/oo5
                                                Not even a challenge :: 54/15

While Korrina didn't say anything upon the matter, it appeared Aislin knew what was to become of her, and she was far from trilled about it. Regardless, with the girl's nod, Aislin approached Avikna, snarling some before letting out a sigh and raising her hand up. 'Quickly, dragon filth. We shake on our new partnership.' The fighting-type canine stated. Avikna turned away from Korrina as the blonde skated away, no doubt to prepare her Pokemon for the next challenger. Nodding in response to Aislin's words the red-head reached her hand forward and grasped the Lucario's paw. Suddenly, a vision passed both of their eyes. Sent back once more to that strange chasm there Avikna and Aislin stood below the looming eyes of a giant black figure, even as a shadow one could make out sharp teeth, seemingly dripping with what was most likely blood. Suddenly it shot up into the air and revealed an oddly coloured Rayquaza, it's eyes beat red, at it's side a strangely familiar looking Hydregion. It suddely came to Avikna. All her memories returned in that instance, so quickly that it force the red-head to black out, along with Aislin.

Several hours later, Avikna woke in an unfamiliar bed, glancing around the unfamiliar room. 'Where am I?' She thought.
                                                'In that girl's apartment, her bed to be exact.' Came a familiar voice. The red-head's eyes narrowed as she glanced to the corner of the room, spotting Mave sitting calmly alongside Arietty. The girl from earlier seemingly lived in a studio apartment, all one room with a bathroom off to the side. It was pitch black outside, but the apartment was pretty well lit mostly with flame-less candles. It smelt strongly of something sweet, perhaps Cotton Candy or the like? Whatever the case it made Avikna's nose scrunch up. It was to sweet a smell for her. "What happened." The red-head asked, raising a hand to her head, feeling a bump from where she'd fallen to the ground.
                                                'After you and that Lucario touched each other you both blacked out.' Arching a brow the red-head stared into the open apartment, it was then she noticed the Lucario in question resting on an L-shaped couch, a soft looking blanket laid over her. "Aislin..." The red-head muttered. "The Dragon Slayer..."
                                                'Dragon slayer? I get she hates dragons and all, but slay entails more the just beating up.' Mave noted.
                                                "I don't know, it just came to mind. Anyway, training mostly dragons is going to be a hassle with her around." Swinging her legs over the side of the bed she spotted her bag on a nearby chair. She began to fish through her bag, growing more frustrated by the send.
                                                'They're not here, remember? Ookoth, R.A.Y, Everone, Only Aer and Arietty have been recovered." Mave aided. "What you loose your memories, gain them back, then loose some of the other memories?' Mave shook her head in disapproval.
                                                "Shut up, Mave." Avikna snarled. "It slipped my mind alright? Regardless, my point still stands, who ever she is and whatever that vision meant I think something big is going on, and.... Now I think I know where Ookoth and R.A.Y are at least.... if that place actually exists." Mave arched a brow.
                                                'And what was this vision? For some odd reason I can't tap into that part of your mind.' Pulling her bag over her shoulder she shook her head.
                                                "I'll explain later. Where is that Lucario's ball? We're leaving before it wakes up." Mave grinned, finding it oddly refreshing to hear the same old Avikna was back, motioning with her head towards the dining table there rested a Pokeball with a paw print beside it.

Along side the ball, rested a box and a note. Picking up the ball first she then flipped open the letter and read it aloud. "If you wake up and leave before I get back from work, I just wanted to say something. I hope you and Ai eventually get along, she may find her new life hard to adjust to, she's only ever known pain and Shalour... totally not the same thing, but I think you know what I mean.... So, please.. Be patient with her. Anyway, Avikna... I hope for the best, and the box is a gift from my boss, the Mega-Evolution Guru. He's just as excited as I am that Ai finally found her Aura partner." Avikna's eyes narrowed as she stared more and more at the letter... The name of the girl that had been helping them since they first encountered Aislin.... was... was... "Tay.."

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Celsius the male Honedge Lv. 24 || Hp.24o/24o || Ability :: No Guard

Aislin the female Lucario Lv. 25 || Hp. 25o/25o || Ability ::Justified
                                                HI :: N/A Persona :: Rash :: She loathes Dragons and will attack them on sight.
                                                Power-up Punch - 4o, Raises Attack One Stage
                                                Metal Sound - Lower's Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages
                                                Ice Punch - 75 damage, 3/1o chance of freezing target
                                                Dragon Pulse - 85 damage

Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage

User Image
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | 13/19

Heart Scale x1 || Power Herb oo1 || Honey oo8

(HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:29 am

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 34/34 - oo/35
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 11/27
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 31/34
                                                xxxx Aιslιn тнε ғεmαlε Lucαrιo | o2/15
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | 16/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | o8/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 1o2/oo5
                                                Not even a challenge :: 54/15
                                                OoB :: Celsius, Mave, Aislin

Putting down the note, Avikna held up a hand to her eyes. She felt a sudden headache take over her head. Her memories were still a bit fuzzy, but her memories of Tay and how she'd failed to protect the young child were ringing loud and clear in her head. That day... in Iron Island when she'd lost the only human friend that hadn't walked out on her, stolen instead. Slamming her fist down on the table, Aislin jumped up, ready to attack whatever had made that noise. The Lucario spotted Avikna and quickly grew defensive, leaping over the couch and slowly approaching the red-head, her paws held up like a boxer would hold up their fists. 'Dragon Tamer, do not ruin someone elses things.' Aislin stated with a snarl. It was quickly replaced by a look of shock as Avikna turned with anger blazing up in her eyes. There were so many things Avikna wanted to say in reply, but nothing came up, instead she just looked away, grabbing the box and quickly opening it. The red-head's eyes widened a bit, what was inside the box was a jewel of sorts. "Beautiful...." The red-head muttered.

Aislin suddenly rushed forward, and tried to grab the box from Avikna's hands. The two started to play a game of tug-o-war with the box. 'Let go! You can't steal this!' The Lucario stated upset, and very much in the wrong. Avikna motioned towards the letter as she tugged the box back towards her.
                                                "Ta-... that girl gave this to me. Look at the letter if you don't believe me." Avikna replied, lowering herself down so that the two of them were staring eye in eye. Aislin pulled harder, bringing Avikna forward.
                                                'Like I'd fall for something like that from a dragon sympathizer! '
                                                "AI!" The front door to the apartment swung open so fast it created a gust of air that blew the letter off the table, and startled Aislin so much she released the jewel, forcing Avikna to fall back some, and the jewel to fly up into the air. Mave caught it in her maw, stepping forward and offering it to Avikna. Aislin quickly ran over to the girl and motioned towards Avikna.
                                                'She's been trying to ruin your things and then steal that Megastone too!' The girl closed her eyes and with a heavy sigh she shook her head.
                                                "Ai you have it wrong. She can't steal what is already given to her." The girl knelled down, taking Aislin's paw. "Ai... You're going to find this hard to beleive, but that stone can unlock your inner strength, but in order to do that you needed to meet someone with a perfectly matching Aura, which happens to be Avikna here. understand.... The stone is yours, but she's the only one who can help you unlock it's power to make you stronger." Aislin's eyes grew wide.... she began to shake her head, finally turning towards Avikna. "She's your new trainer, it's already settled." Standing up, The girl crossed over to Avikna and held up a small bag. "I'm glad I caught you before it was to late. I just wanted to give you a few things that Ai loves."

Nearly three or so hours passed before Avikna finally left the girl's apartment. Not once did Avikna refer to her as 'Tay'. It was just... to.... It wasn't right. She knew only one Tay, and that one was with Team Rocket, Arceus' knows what happening to her. With arms crossed, the red-head made way for the eastern exit out of the city, followed by Mave and a reluctant Aislin. The Lucario was not pleased with this, but if she was to untap her true potential from the stone now dangling from her neck, she had to listen to Avikna. Just as they were going to exit the city, something leaped out from a nearby bush. The odd fluff looked something like a collyflower plant from behind, but it was a pretty pinkish colour. And when it turned, it revealed a blue body and yellow horn-like accessories. This was most certainly a Whimsicott, but... What an odd assortment of colours. For whatever reason, Avikna's first reaction was to scan the creature. It wasn't like she didn't come from Unova, where these things were native. "Fairy? Wait...." Checking it again, the dex confirmed it was a fairy-type.... "Fairy-type?" This was the first she'd head of this.
                                                'Fairy-type Pokemon are immune to Dragons and even super effective to them.' Aislin pointed out, with a mater-of-fact tone.
                                                "Good to know." Avikna replied, glancing back to show she wasn't going to be though of as stupid by the Lucario. Aislin folded her arms, huffing at her failed attempt to make Avikna upset. "The next gym is grass-types right? Then this thing is a perfect target to train on." Grabbing Astrid's ball, she released the dragon-type, much to Aislin's surprise.
                                                'I wasn't lying, that dragon is going to get pummeled.' Avikna grinned.
                                                "Think again, Astrid, Flamethrower." The tiny dragon sucked in a deep breath of air and released it, leaving the Whimsicott to cry in pain and dash off, eventually finding a pond to put out it's fluffy pink fur.
                                                'Lucky..' Aislin pouted.

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Celsius the male Honedge Lv. 25 || Hp.25o/25o || Ability :: No Guard

Dragon Pulse - 85 damage

Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage

User Image

User Image

(HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores
                                                (St. Patties Day )x1 Lucky Egg

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:55 am

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | o1/35
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 12/27
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 32/34
                                                xxxx Aιslιn тнε ғεmαlε Lucαrιo | o3/15
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | 17/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | o9/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 1o3/oo5
                                                Not even a challenge :: 55/15

'What about a pure fairy-type, one not weak to fire?' Aislin brought up, crossing her arms over her chest.
                                                "I'll figure out a way to deal with that as well. Fairy or not, it has a weakness." Avikna replied. She would need to look into these fairy-types in order to determine just what those weaknesses were. She was lucky with that Whimsicott showing up, being part grass it was easily dealt with.

Whatever the case, it appeared nothing was in their way now, leaving Shalour would be easily done enough. However, as Avikna approached the route to the east, she stopped and turned back to face Aislin, still sulking. Her attention wasn't really on the Lucario, but on the city behind her. The canine-fighter stopped and thought she'd locked eyes with Avikna, until she noticed too that she was looking past her. 'What now, Dragon tamer?' Aislin asked with a disgruntled look in her face. Avikna's gaze didn't waver, but the woman did sigh. Walking back into the city, Avikna made for the Pokemon Center.
                                                'What's up?' Mave pipped up, finding herself curious to Avikna's patterns now.
                                                "I have an odd feeling." The red-head mentioned. "About that vision I saw...." It wasn't really on the Pokemon within the vision, but the scenery in which the vision took place. It was somewhere close by, she could feel it, which is why she felt that sticking around Shalour so they could train was a better idea.

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Dragon Pulse - 85 damage

Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage

User Image

User Image

(HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores
                                                (St. Patties Day )x1 Lucky Egg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:33 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | o2/35
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 27/27 - 17/28
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 34/34 - 29/35
                                                xxxx Aιslιn тнε ғεmαlε Lucαrιo | o4/15
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | 18/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | 17/17 - o3/18
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 1o4/oo5
                                                Not even a challenge :: 56/15
                                                Ooc :: Lucky Egg - Activated 6:35 CST - June, 5th 1/7

Resting on the cliff face located just a bit north from the gym, Avikna rested precariously over it's edge, her legs dangling over the sea below. Ever the daredevil, she didn't mind the potentially life threatening position she was in, especially with Aer on the rocks below fishing for a meal to scoop up. Looking back she watched as Aislin spared with Mave, who surprisingly could keep up with the lucario's fast pitched punches. Aislin was strong, the red-head had to give it to her, she could feel each punch herself hit the palm of her hands and vibrate up her arms. When both of them stopped and glanced out towards the treeline for a moment, Avikna rose from her hazardous spot to watch as a group of thug-looking idiots strolled up, each with either a pokeball or weapon of some sort in her hands. "Soes this is the red- 'ead the boss mentioned?" One of the scantily dressed woman mentioned, the only one without something held in her arms.
                                                "Yea, the boss tells us we've gotta like, test this chick or somethin'." Voiced another. Folding her arms, Avikna made her way across the field to join Mave and Aislin.
                                                'Seems they've got a bone to pick with us or something...' Mave muttered, grinning all the while. Avikna rolled her eyes, tapping a foot impatiently.
                                                "Who sent you and what do you want?" Avikna asked, getting straight to the point.

The group of them stopped, one pulled out something and tossed it into the air, to which Astrid coiled around her tail in mild curiosity. It was a Lucky Egg.. Avikna's eyes narrowed at the one who'd thrown the item. "We're 'ere to test yea." The leader of the pack called. "One on one, just 3 of us." So three battles one on one?
                                                "How many Pokemon each?" Avikna asked.
                                                "Let's say.... a full team of 6?" So a total of eighteen against 6? It certainly seemed like a test amongst tests, but Avikna was down... She had plenty of healing items.
                                                "Whatever, then let this test be over with." The gaggle of thugs began to chuckle and whisper amongst each other until finally one of them stepped forward.
                                                "Number one, let's do this." He grinned, tossing forward a ball.

RNGed NPC Pokemon

#1 All Lv. 14 | Hp. 14o | Exp gained each - 1o
                                                539 - Sawk | 316 - Gulpin | 595 - Joltik | 5o7 - Herdier | 4o9 - Rampardos | 6o - Poliwag

Zelda Vs Sawk
                                                Zelda used Play Rough | Sawk Fainted

Bahamut Vs. Gulpin
                                                Gulpin used Poison Gas | Bahamut is poisoned
                                                Bahamut used Earth power | Gulpin Fainted
                                                -

Astrid Vs. Joltik
                                                Astrid used Flamehrower | Joltik fainted

Astrid Vs. Herdier
                                                Astrid used Dragon Rage | 4o to Herdier
                                                Herdier used Oder Sleuth | Identified Astrid
                                                Astrid used Diamond Storm | Herdier fainted

Zelda Vs. Rampardos
                                                Zelda used Surf | Rampardos fainted

Zelda Vs. Poliwag
                                                Zelda used Thunder Bolt | Poliwag fainted.

Avikna Won #1
                                                Zelda - 3o exp
                                                Bahamut - 1o exp
                                                Astrid 2o x1.5 = 3o exp

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Astrid the Female Dratini Lv. 21 || Hp.21o/21o || Ability :: Marvel Scale
                                                HI :: Lucky Egg Persona :: Modest || She's young, but strong-willed, and she adores humans for whatever reason.

Zelda the Female Skrelp Lv. 3o || Hp. 3oo/3oo || Ability :: Poison Touch

Dragon Pulse - 85 damage

Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage

Bahamut the Male Tyrunt Lv. o8 || Hp. 75/8o || Ability :: Strong Jaw

User Image

User Image

Dragon Claw oo1 || Dubious Disc oo1 || Deepseascale oo1 ||

Rayquazaite ( Pingo )
                                                (HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores
                                                (St. Patties Day ) x1 Lucky Egg

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:00 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | o3/35
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 28/28 - 29/29 - 3o/3o - o7/31
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 35/35 - o5/36
                                                xxxx Aιslιn тнε ғεmαlε Lucαrιo | o5/15
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | 19/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | o4/18
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 1o4/oo5
                                                Not even a challenge :: 41/15
                                                Ooc :: Lucky Egg - Activated 6:35 CST - June, 5th 1/7

One down, two to go. Avikna readied herself, content with who'd she'd sent forward that last battle. Using type advantage was all well and good, but Bahamut had ended up getting poisoned, meaning he'd have to sit the rest of the battles out, though healing him should be a top priority, being in his Pokeball for now was as good a treatment as any. Standing firm she watched as the first challenger stepped back and another, this time a woman, stepped forward, tossing forward her own ball.

RNGed NPC Pokemon

#1 All Lv. 14 | Hp. 14o | Exp gained each - 1o
                                                517 - Munna | 178 - Xatu | 112 - Rhydon | 425 - Drifloon | 428 - Lopunny | 133 - Eevee

Astrid Vs. Munna
                                                Astrid used Diamond Storm | 1oo + 1o = 11o to Munna / Astrid's Def Rose
                                                Munna used Psybeam | 65 - 1o - 7 = 48 to Astrid
                                                Astrid used Dragon Rage | Munna fainted

Astrid Vs. Xatu
                                                Astrid used Diamond Storm | Xatu fainted / Astrid's Def Rose

Zelda Vs. Rhydon
                                                Zelda used Surf | Rhydon Fainted

Astrid Vs. Drifloon
                                                Astrid used Diamond Storm | Drifloon fainted

Astrid Vs. Lopunny
                                                Astrid used Diamond Storm | 1oo + 1o = 11o to Lopunny
                                                Lopunny used Foresight | Identified Astrid
                                                Astrid used Dragon Rage | Lopunny fainted

Astrid Vs. Eevee
                                                Astrid used Diamond Storm | 1oo + 1o = 11o to Eevee
                                                Eevee used Swift | 6o - 1o - 12 = 38 to Astrid
                                                Astrid used Dragon Rage | Eevee fainted

Avikna won! #2
                                                Astrid = 5o x 1.5 = 75
                                                Zelda = 1o

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Astrid the Female Dratini Lv. 24 || Hp.24o/24o || Ability :: Marvel Scale
                                                HI :: Lucky Egg Persona :: Modest || She's young, but strong-willed, and she adores humans for whatever reason.

Zelda the Female Skrelp Lv. 3o || Hp. 3oo/3oo || Ability :: Poison Touch

Dragon Pulse - 85 damage

Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage

Bahamut the Male Tyrunt Lv. o8 || Hp. 75/8o || Ability :: Strong Jaw

User Image

User Image

Dragon Claw oo1 || Dubious Disc oo1 || Deepseascale oo1 ||

Rayquazaite ( Pingo )
                                                (HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items