Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Roleplay Resources
Azura's Multiversal Score [Formats / Drafts] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:49 pm
(In Tales of the Abyss, The Score is a written prophecy foretelling the next 2,000 years of Auldrant's future. Hence its use in the title—this thread is where I'll be drafting out my characters' future actions. ;P)

Well, the title explains it all, really. I've moved all my formats to a separate thread because I figured it makes things easier for me to copy-paste a finished post in one go rather than to paste just the format into the thread reply and attempt to finish writing in one sitting...only to hit a block in the middle of it. It gets terribly annoying. sweatdrop

So why here instead of the public Test Forum? It takes less clicks for me to get here. xp *is lazy*

So if you're in an RP with me, you'd best turn away from this thread lest you be spoiled. Or worse: give in to the temptation to metagame on me. Which I would really, really NOT appreciate, that noise isn't cool, yo. confused

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:56 pm
Quote-tagging codes. Because it gets tedious typing the whole thing out. *again, lazy*

[quote="Fedora Warrior"][/quote]

[quote="Sirea Angelie"][/quote]

[quote="Krazy-Chibi"][/quote]

[quote="Evilweirdo 0"][/quote]

[quote="APH-Fem Canada-APH"][/quote]

[quote="ShadeKyubi"][/quote]

Text color codes

[color=#6996AD]Azura[/color]

[color=#2B4F81]Zaul[/color]

[color=teal]Jade[/color]

[color=#007FFF]Chiaro[/color]

[color=goldenrod]Eloysio[/color]

[color=#CFB53B]Elucifer[/color]

[color=darkgoldenrod]Nocteneum[/color]

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kratos Aurion and Azura Cantarella
The Traitor to Heaven and the Winter Werewolf
══════════════════════════
Location: Sybak, South Entrance | Company: Rhone, Honedge, Solaire, Hiei

Kratos paid no mind at Rhone's retort. If there were room to explain, he would say that an Angel sighting would draw more attention and impediment than he was willing to deal with. Who knows what underground organization might still be seeking out Cruxis Crystals.

And it wasn't as if people were so dense and discourteous anyway. As he ran into the streets, the urgency of his motions caught enough attention for people to move and make way on their own common sense. He didn't have too much trouble making his way toward the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jade Curtiss and Zaul Oleander
The Necromancer and the One-Eyed Gunman

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Jade Curtiss / Zaul Oleander / Sheena Fujibayashi
The Necromancer | The One-Eyed Gunman | The Chief of Mizuho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image
Lloyd Irving
The Eternal Swordsman

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image
Raine Sage
Iselia's Beloved Professor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image
Genis Sage
Kendama Mage
Location: Open field near Sybak's north entrance | Company: Hiei

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:41 pm
Eloysio made an impressed smirk at the werefox. "You've a keen eye for context, Sirea. Yes, that is the case. Their effect would be wasted on me had I held them."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:42 pm
~  

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:43 pm
~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Kratos Aurion, Azura Cantarella, Raine Sage, and Genis Sage
The Traitor to Heaven, the Winter Werewolf, and the Siblings Striving for Half-Elf Acceptance
Location: Sybak Infirmary | Company: Rhone, Honedge, Solaire, Temmie, Hiei, Tear

Down at the infirmary, Kratos was able to get Azura into a room and bed with little trouble. Apparently he was kind of a familiar enough face in Sybak.

Azura lay in the bed all sprawled out, her excessive bleeding having rendered her anemic and too feeble to keep herself curled up. Her longcoat and bloodied cravat hung on a standing rack near the bedside. She still shivered and grimaced at her continuing pain.

While Kratos waited for Raine to arrive, he tried casting and prolonging a Healing Stream nearly down to the last of his magical energy reserves, and while it had slowed down the bleeding some, it only would for a couple of minutes.

With not much else he could do to help, he resorted to assisting the nurses that constantly tended to Azura and switched out the towels that absorbed her blood. She had bled so much that the medical staff thought she should already be dying. Unbeknownst to them was Azura's accelerated healing, which was a factor in keeping that at bay, yet not fast enough to close up whatever strange internal hemorrhaging was going on inside her head.

"...So you really are back, Kratos," said Raine as she finally stepped into the scene along with Genis, "And with a new friend, I hear?" A quick glance around and she saw a few more unfamiliar faces around with appearances that sparked a curiosity in her, but first things first.

The seraph gestured over to the bed. "My Healing Stream was't enough, as you can see. She definitely needs something more potent."

"Goodness, she already has the pallor of a corpse!"

"...Blue is her natural skin color, but indeed, she's paler than she normally is."  

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
Raine Sage and Genis Sage
Siblings Striving for Half-Elf Acceptance

Genis was sprinting so much faster than he normally ever needed to in his life that he felt like his lungs were gonna pop. Indeed, his mind was so pervaded by that feeling that he didn't notice the puppy-like creature that had latched onto him at all. There were a few close calls, but he fortunately didn't create any accidents in his rush.

Raine was about to answer Tear's questions when her younger brother virtually burst into scene and skidded to a halt before them. Before he could speak, he needed to catch his breath; he slumped over and hyperventilated as he gripped his slightly bent knees. Raine noticed Temmie standing on her brother's back...in an odd manner and without falling off, as if he himself were a center of gravity...she felt the urge to address that, but judging by Genis' behavior, there seemed to be a more pressing matter at hand.

"...Genis? What's the matter?" she questioned, giving him a look of concern.

*gasp* *pant* "It's...it's Kratos! His friend--"

"Kratos? You...he's here??" Raine was clearly surprised that man would be turning up around here so soon. Derris-Kharlan was far, far away from Aselia after all...but she speculated that the same dimensional anomaly bringing in people of other worlds must have affected him too.

"Yeah...yeah he is...but...but his friend's in danger! I don't understand what happened...she was complaining about a painful noise that no one else was hearing...and for some reason she felt that it was coming from a gravestone in the cemetery...and then it seemed like she started getting a splitting headache so bad that she's bleeding from almost every orifice in her head! She needs healing, stat! Kratos has taken her to the infirmary!"

Raine nodded in agreement, but before she would follow behind her brother, she turned to address the melodist from Auldrant. "I'm sorry to end our discussion so abruptly and open-ended, Tear, but it appears someone's life is on the line. However, haven't you said you can use healing artes? You can come along if you wish—I might even need your help."

As she went on to join her brother, she figured it was now the right opportunity to address the elephant (or puppy-cat...thing) in the figurative room. "By the way, Genis, what is that creature on your back?"

The young mage did a double-take and made a weirded-out expression. "Creature? What creature?"

"There appears to be some sort of...puppy standing there. Yes, standing."

"What? When the heck did..." With one hand, he reached behind him and managed to feel one of its long, floppy ears. "I, uh...don't know what it is yet, but it was traveling with Kratos..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image

◼⏩◼⏸️◼ | TIME FREEZE ! CHARACTER SUSPENSION | ◼⏸️◼⏪◼
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

In the blink of an eye, these people seem to have vanished into thin air.

~~~

And to them, it seems like whomever they were speaking with has vanished too.

From this point on, those who remain can only move forward.

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100