Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Freaks Of Nature (Daniella x Grimm)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:58 pm
This is a private AIM Rp between me, XxXPandamoniumXxX, and o-Elixir-o.
Do not post without our permission.

Teepee's: XxXPandamoniumXxX | o-Elixir-o

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:03 pm
It was nearly nightfall, when Daniella decided to go out. She had been spending most of the day with her brother and she was growing tired of hearing war stories. She still couldn’t believe he had a batch of children. It was so unlike him, but then again anything was possible in this day and age. She walked across the open fields and stopped giving a good look around to see if there was anything of interest. There wasn’t much. Patches of trees hear and there other then the forest behind her that she had just stepped out of. She had done her training in the morning, so she was only looking to relax or find something that really peeked her interest.

But there was nothing. This caused her to give a snort and continue on with her tail curling at her side. It was her weapon and her defense, if something so much as attacked her. She didn’t have fear. It was beat out of her when she was younger and couldn’t even remember what it felt like.

Then she saw something in the distance.

A stallion and from the looks of things, he was a little on the strange side.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:05 pm
It has been days since he's been on his own, he separated from the group once his mother went away. He had no interest hanging around his father while he moped about his mother's disappearance. What was love anyways? The idea of it sickened him, being all absorbed into someone and giving them your heart with the chance they might break it one day. He felt like his father was weak.

As he walked on, he found himself stopping in the middle of the clearing and looking up at the moon. He enjoyed the night for there weren't that many soquili that he'd run into and he hated getting questioned about his appearance. What he hated most though was the ominous black mist that seemed to always wrap around his front claws, as if he was cursed or something of the nature. Though, it wouldn't be surprising if they were indeed cursed all his siblings had some rather strange trait that were required by a mystery. His ghostly eyes lowered from the moon and he noticed a figure up ahead.

The clawed stallion wondered if it was wise to approach the stranger or leave the stranger be, though if the stranger was to approach him then he'd have to be on his claws. If he was in danger he wouldn't go down without a fight. These claws, after all aren't there just for decoration. He kept his eyes focused on the stranger being weary of crossing path with such a soquili, he noticed something strange about the tail..was that spikes?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:05 pm
When the mare had gotten close enough, she noticed various oddities about the stallion. Some that just didn’t seem possible, but she didn’t say a word about them. Who was she to judge when she was the only sibling with a strange tail like hers? Gabriel was blessed with a normal unicorn tail and she was blessed with..she didn’t even know what. She only ever referred to it as a weapon and it had only been that to her. The list of creatures she had killed with it was pretty long. But one thing was definitely known about this stallion, even with his strange features, he didn’t frighten her at all. Most would probably run in fear, but not her.

“Are you alone?” She didn’t go by many of the obvious formalities because they always got boring. Saying your greetings then asking how the other was. It just got repetitive. So she avoided it as much as she could until she would have to face the inevitable because there was always someone who asked those kinds of questions. She stopped a few feet from him and kept her icy blue eyes glued on his figure. She was not going to move them off him until she had formed some kind of trust. Many a time had she been deceived into thinking someone was friendly when clearly they were not. “I am in no mood to fight and I would rather not have to wash blood off myself again today. So don’t try anything stupid.” She was always abrasive like this. Short with words, but to the point. It was how she was raised and while others said it was a problem, she didn’t mind it one bit.

Unsure of what to ask next, she simply stared at him waiting for some kind of response.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:09 pm
As the stranger drew closer to him, his claws started to dig into the earth the closer the stranger came. Once, the stranger was in better eyesight under the moon's glow he noticed it was a mare and she did sport a rather unique tail. She seem to look him over probably at his weird traits. As usual he felt a little strange when someone was looking him over and probably judging him in their mind. When she spoke he looked towards her face and nodded simply "Yes..you?" he asked while looking past her at the darkness.

He didn't know quite yet what to expect with this mare, she seemed battle ready and might even be able to take him out, considering he'd never battled in his life or killed. His father was rather respectful to life and his mother was always respectful to the dead. So, he was raised in a rather peaceful living. It is true that he has harpy traits but he never had any desire to follow in the footsteps of one. What she said he couldn't help but snort a little, so she already thought she could beat him "Don't worry. I have no desire to fight." his ghostly eyes rested upon hers.

Grimm stood his ground as the shadowy mist started to climb up his legs only showing his change in mood. He side glanced and noticed a glowing orb floating about around her, much death surrounded her...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:11 pm
“I only travel alone.” She said and it was true. She didn’t really travel with anyone else because anyone else was a liability. They could end up getting hurt because of her, but then again it would be their fault. She examined him further taking in his look before hearing his words and letting her guard down partially. She never fully let it down because she didn’t trust many. They could betray her trust in a blink of an eye so she was always on guard and always so tense. “Good. I have no desire to fight either. It’s been a long day for me and I would rather enjoy the night.” She nodded turning her gaze off him for a few seconds.

“What brings you out here on this night? Seems like your avoiding something or running away…I could be wrong though.” She knew she was older then this stallion. She had been around for a good long time and she was even older then her brother Gabriel, which everyone seemed so shocked about. He had started acting like a grandpa recently and not fought a thing in forever. He had found love and settled down for the most part. It was definitely something she didn’t know if she wanted. Her idea of love wasn’t like everyone else’s. She didn’t like that fairytale bullcrap or even believed in it. If she ever had children she didn’t expect the stallion to stick around nor would she want that unless by some small chance she actually fell in love.

It was something she didn’t even want to think about right now.

“Not that you would care to know, but I’m Dani. Call me anything other then that and we will have problems.” She looked back at him with a cold stare.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:12 pm
Grimm looked to her and thought about what she said, he wasn't really running from anything or avoiding. True, it is annoying to walk in broad daylight and be questioned about his appearance, his father went through it. He, however has a tougher skin and really just ignores it until they become increasingly annoying. Which, usually does not take long since they always want to ask about his spines or little wings which were useless since he can't fly with them. His claws were nothing like his father's claws, more like a normal harpy trait.

He hated talking about the dark mist. He didn't have much of a answer for it and since people just assume a curse he kind of just accepts it as so, he just shakes his head "Hm. I'm not really avoiding or trying to runaway from something..." he pauses briefly "But, I do detest getting hounded about my looks so at night its a little bit more peaceful." he told her even if she didn't even care.

"Dani.." the name trailed from his lips. He would remember that name, any mare that looked capable of beating him up deserved a memory.

"I'm Grimm." he said, though he doubt she cared much. It seemed like she was the type that moved around much and didn't carry much memory unless it was dear to her. He, was nothing of the sort, just a stranger passing in the night.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:13 pm
Daniella raised a brow and uncurled her tail from her side. “Your looks? There is nothing wrong with how you look. Society simply doesn’t understand ‘us.’ We don’t fit into everyone’s else’s version of normal nor would I want to.” She didn’t care what anyone thought about her. “I may not have the same look as you, but I have my own oddity. My tail isn’t exactly normal.” She straightened it out fully revealing a long snake like tail full of spikes. She was sure he saw it before, but uncurled it was a sight to see. “But like I said…if they hound you about how you look then they aren’t worth even speaking to.” She curled her tail back up at her side. There were many people whom she would have called friends if they didn’t find her strange because of her tail. It wasn’t even as bad as others, but they still loved pointing it out. So she cut all ties with them.

“The evening is the best time of the day. It’s cooler and relaxing or peaceful like you said.” She nodded and found this stallion to not be as bad as she thought. He was interesting to speak with so far.

She heard his name and decided to test her tongue at it. “Grimm..a good strong threatening name.” She said watching him carefully. “I don’t normally like company as I have said, but perhaps we could go to a more…interesting place. Being out on the open plains at this time of night is just asking for predators to sneak up on us. Though it would entertain me to see you use those claws of yours.” She mentioned before walking towards a small gathering of trees in the distance. It was far, but nothing they couldn’t handle.

She kept quiet and wondered if he would follow. Very rarely did anyone follow her or accompany her anywhere and like all things she just let it roll off her back.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:15 pm
Grimm nodded "I agree." he never found his appearance awful or anything, nor did he despise it. He just hated being bothered by the normal soquili. Then again, it just meant they were boring and had nothing special to offer. He watched in awe as she unfolded her tail. He never seen anything like that, though he'd imagine that would make a good weapon.

Her tail, if anything was much useful then some of his features. He was mostly a bluff. Sure, his spines were sharp and his claws were capable of ripping out a throat. He never once used them on anyone or tried to kill anything. He didn't like the idea of senseless killing. It wasn't like he was going to eat it. Which would make it wasteful.

"That tail of yours.." he glanced at it and then looked back up at her "Would be very useful.." he softly said.

When she invited him to follow, he nodded. He didn't talk much, he spoke a lot in his mind but rarely did he put it in words. His father sometimes thought he was slow or a little challenged in the mind. But, it wasn't the case, he just didn't like to talk. Perhaps, he was a tad shy? Kind of strange for someone who looks so threatening.

Grimm followed her into the woods. It was much darker and the dense trees only filtered little light by the moon. He wasn't too worried, he wasn't bothered much due to his creepy appearance. He looked towards Dani "Do you often take late night walks?" he awkwardly asked, he wasn't good with talking to new people especially girls.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:16 pm
Daniella didn’t want to go into detail about how many she has killed with her tail, but she did like his observation about it. “Yes it does make a good weapon. Though what I kill I can’t eat or use, so they just go to waste. But I’m sure scavengers end up finding some form of fulfillment from it.” She said to him taking note of his quiet behavior. There was nothing wrong with that even though she wondered if he was like this on a daily basis or if it was because he was speaking with someone else. She was shy when she was a foal, but quickly grew out of that temperament. She couldn’t pull that shy card if she was going to be a warrior. Her father wouldn’t have had that with any of his kids. It’s why all of her siblings turned out the way they did and became bold creatures.

There wasn’t much talking as they walked and she was fine with it. She was use to the peacefulness at night because it was the only time she really had to herself. During the day she would do a lot of things to keep herself fit and then dealing with her brother, so night was really all she had. “Usually I do or when I have time during the day I will travel. I suppose I live a busy life.” She told him and stopped in a small clearing with a tiny pond. It was nice enough for a resting spot or a place they could spend the night. “I’m guessing you take night walks as well?” She asked looking at him curiously. Her brother would probably be laughing at her right now only because she was awkward when it came to small talk. She didn’t know how to handle speaking with others in a more normal way. She was use to giving orders or taking orders. Nothing more then that.

“I don’t really lead an interesting life, but the walks take my mind off my problems and my worries.” She hadn’t opened up about her problems to anyone in a very long time. Her brother knew about them, but that was all. She never trusted anyone else enough to tell her deepest secrets not even this stallion. “This place should be good enough to rest until morning if you plan to do so. I wouldn’t go wandering too far or you might have to use those claws.” She nodded shaking her long mane. The lantern around her neck clinked together with the rest of her jewelry. It was something her father gave her and she had worn it her whole entire life.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:16 pm
He approached the pond, looking down upon it at the moon's reflection. He noticed a few fishing swimming and little frogs hopping around on some lily pads. This place was serene and peaceful. The perfect place to unwind and let all your worries drift away. He turned around to look back at her "I could tell...they still stick to you." he said softly.

Though, he could only speculate what a orb was since his mother often spoke to them. For all he knew it could be simply a speck of dust. He didn't like senseless killing but he held his tongue, since it was not in his place to judge her for doing it. He nodded "I use to wander when I was young..often get lost." he thought back of his childhood. His parents would eventually find him and give him a good scalding for always separating from them.

"At night is usually when I'd get lost. I'd usually hide and wait till morning. I suppose..its just comforting to be out at night." though he also was just wandering again. Much like his father who wandered and his grandfather. It seemed to run in the family to leave your parents once you've grown. He thought about visiting his grandfather's herd but he had a feeling it would be an emotional reunion which he wasn't too good at.

"Do you have family nearby?" he asked her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:17 pm
Daniella couldn’t help, but raise her brow to his statement. What stuck to her? She didn’t understand him at all and it was something that Hania would say all the time. He told her before that she had spirits that followed her around and she never quite understood it. She knew her family was into that kind of stuff, but she never really got involved with it. She knew they were out there though. “They stick to me? Are you speaking of spirits or ghosts?” She asked and felt like she regretted doing so. She didn’t want to hear a speech like the one Hania would give her all the time. It was the last thing she really needed to hear at the moment. “My cousin said that to be before or something like it at least..he has the ability to see the dead or spirits. Whatever you want to call it. So it doesn’t sound odd to me. I can’t see them, but it makes me wonder who they are.” She had killed so many she didn’t know who they would be. Her parents were alive or at least her mother was. Her father was missing in action.

“Ah I see..I did that too except most of the time I didn’t want to be found when I got lost.” It was true. When she was a young filly she would purposely hide from her father. She didn’t want to do the harsh training exercises that eventually she had to endure. She hated thinking back to then because it always made her angry. She would have turned out a lot differently if she was never found. “Hrm interesting…Maybe that is why I wander at night because I still feel that connection to it like I did when I was young. But who knows. I haven’t felt a connection to anything in a very very long time.” She hadn’t. She didn’t feel anymore and if she did, she would push it as far away from her mind as she could.

“Yes I do..Too much family. It has grown a lot since I have been away from it and I can’t even remember names anymore. There are times when I try to keep my distance.” She didn’t know it would get so big, but when others find love there is that need to start a family. So it was only expected of them. “What about you? Or are they far away? You don’t seem like the family type..more of a loner kind of stallion.” She said shrugging her shoulders and looking up at the moonlight.

There was a strange kind of comfort in this talk. One she hadn’t felt in years. “You’re the first stranger I have spoken to in a long time. I don’t make friends easily and I certainly don’t randomly talk to stallions that would make a worthy opponent in a battle.” She snorted at herself. Yes, her brother would laugh at her.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:19 pm
He nodded "Wandering spirits who lost their way after death..." was the best he could describe it. He wasn't really that in tune with the spiritual world like his mother and refused to talk to them like she did, he didn't really want to get involved with them. Sadly, he still saw them but most of the time he'd ignore them or act like they weren't in his presence. He didn't want to creep her out and tell her how many he saw. It was comforting to know that others posses a medium like ability.

Though he found it to be irritating when they'd try to approach him. He couldn't help them. He was no guider to the after world. It made him sad a little being unable to do anything for them. They passed on and lost their lives in numerous ways some of age other by tragedy. He thought about his family briefly, he figured his father was still traveling and his brother with their mother, he doesn't know what happened to his sister.

"I have a rather large unique family..." he's heard stories of his great grandfather who was captured by harpies and forced upon creating the family tree of claws. Then there was his great great grandfather who owned a herd that his grandfather lived. He then blinked his eyes "You could say that...most of my family split and do their own thing." he couldn't imagine being tied down to one spot, but his father was looking for a place to call home.

He then nodded "I too don't talk much...even more so to someone I've never met before." he didn't understand why he was so open, perhaps he just needed to speak about his life for once instead of keeping everything inside all the time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:19 pm
Daniella snorted at the spirit comment. She imagined a whole slew of spirits following her around only because they probably wanted their revenge. She knew it probably wasn’t like that, but to her it was a funny thought to imagine. “Some do and that is where my cousin comes in. He leads the souls back to their restful graves or ends their suffering. It’s his job and will be his job for the rest of his life.” She couldn’t see her cousin doing anything else really. What he did seemed to fit and if he gave that up, he probably would be losing a part of himself. It would be like if she gave up battling. She would be depressed all the time or worse.

“That is what my family do. We have a large one as well…but you can pretty much tell we are related. We have the same color schemes and patterns most of the time.” She nodded remembering when her one brother Judas wanted to have a fling with a mare that was orange. Their father wouldn’t have it. She knew most of their family wasn’t like this and they didn’t care who you ended up with, but there were a few that wanted to keep the color range tight nit. She could care less about color or what someone looked like as long as the children were strong and healthy. “Though my family is more strict about certain things. For a long time we didn’t allow clawed or pawed Soquili into the bloodline until my cousin decided to mate with a male that had both afflictions. Two clawed feet and two pawed feet.” She nodded eyeing his feet for a moment seeing the dark mist swirling around his two front ones. They were interesting and something she never saw before.

“I don’t talk much either except to my brother and…well you now. I don’t meet others too often or if I do, they aren’t alive very long to have a chat with.” She had always been rough around the edges. She didn’t show affection or have much of a gentle side to her. It was how things were and she certainly didn’t baby anyone. “Maybe one day if we happen to meet again you will find out more about me.” She snorted. She never met anyone a second time and she didn’t think this stallion would be any different. “It’s getting late. Why don’t you rest and I will keep watch.” She didn’t sleep all that often because she would have pretty intense nightmares. So she would stay up as long as she needed to before eventually passing out.

She glanced over at him keeping her eyes fixated on him for a long moment wondering what he would do.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces