Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Avian Lovette

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:52 am
xxxxxxxx AVIAN ZECHARIAH LOVETTE xxxxxxxx

B A S I C x I N F O
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Birth Name : Avian Zechariah Lovette

Nickname(s) : Avian

Birthday : January 2, 2018 [Capricorn]

Orientation : Straight

P E R S O N A L x I N F O

Birthplace : Rutland, England

Residency : Cotswolds, England

Nationality : British

Heritage : 3/4 English, 1/4 French

Language/Dialect : English

Blood Status : Pureblood

Miscellaneous : None

O U T E R x S E L F

General Description : A brunette British guy who always wears red glasses, he's lanky but he has a proper posture and etiquette. He found out that he has a thing for muggle rock-style fashion rather than proper semi-formal attire.

Hair Color : Ash Brown

Eye Color : Greyish Blue

Complexion : Warm Pallor

Height : 5'8 ft

Notable Features : Two slashed scars on right thigh and right back shoulder

Image Reference : Alex Goot

I N N E R x S E L F

Alignment : Neutral Good

Personality :

SENSITIVE -- His backbone lacked the foundation and was somehow delicate in the inside when his family constantly reminded him about what he should do and the expectations thrust upon. He could somehow sense that he made a person angry, offended, or hurt that he would immediately feel guilty about it. This also applies to himself, he would get easily offended or hurt when insulted or criticized, could even be insecure if it was really bad. Actually, it could come to the point that he was fairly easy to break as he was an emotionally-driven person.

ARTISTIC -- Avian, being quite influenced by his uncle, aunt, and his cousins, became inspired in doing the same like them. He would be happy if an awesome song was played in the wireless magic radio, or if he found a blank parchment for him to draw what he wanted in his study room. Apparently, he figured that he is musically and artistically talented than anything else, and he would anything to nurture and cherish it.

INTELLIGENT -- It was never a surprise given the fact that his parents AND his grandparents were Ravenclaws, and he was raised to be like them as well. He thinks that things can be solved without unnecessary fights, even trying to think out of the box if it was legit enough. He is kind of good in his academic school work, usually if it was something that he isn't obliged to do so. Sometimes, his intelligence may cross the line and sometimes state things as if they were obvious and ‘common sense’, so he may be snarky.

COMPASSIONATE -- Because of his stern and snooty-looking features, he is hard to approach and occasionally unpredictable (and misunderstood), but personality-wise he is really good-natured. Being raised as a Christian and believing that magic is a blessing for them, he independently believed that Muggleborns were people who were rewarded by his/her parents in contrast of his grandfather’s. He would also be glad in sharing his intelligence to guide his classmates, but never expect to do homework for you. He has limits and chances are he would show his bad side if you challenged his patience for long.

SECRETIVE -- Avian isn't the type to just spread word to people about what he was feelings easily, especially when it is something conflicted and personal. Spending some of his years playing pretend to appease his family, it came to the point that he is capable to masking his emotions to people if he didn't want to show them. The main reason is because he doesn't want to be pitied, nor he wants sympathy from others. This could negatively make him bottle up his deep emotions until it breaks just for people's sake.

Singing
          His cousins
          Rock Music
          Freedom
          Fun People

Dislikes :

Pressure
          Being derated
          Hypocrites
          Silence
          Failure

Hobbies : Singing, playing a guitar and piano

Skills : Singing [Tenor-Baritone], Guitar, Piano

Ambition : Rock Star

B E H I N D x T H E xx C H A R A C T E R

Background History :

CHILDHOOD -- Avian was born from a wealthy family, under conservative manners and traditions. He was homeschooled by his mother and was encouraged to read literature and follow the ideals to be an ideal son his father would want, which he did. He was close to being a snobbish lad when his uncle Thackery’s family visited one holiday. There he met two of his cousins, Gypsy and Echo. The two siblings and Avian used to have a rocky relationship but eventually they became close on the following visits, as he gradually became an open person. From them, Avian became inspired that he wanted to do creativity and musical hobbies aside from the choir, by playing their piano in their house (in which it used to be for display). He began writing letters telling them about what he was doing at the house with his family, which they encouraged him to be himself and do what he wanted. However, Avian was reluctant in doing so and would usually use his cunningness to avoid being scolded by his father (which never seemed to happen). He was fond in reading Potion Books and Spellbooks around the house as possible, even though he had never tried to do anything that the books said.

SCHOOL LIFE -- Avian felt like this was the year where he enjoyed being himself-- making friends regardless of status, going outside, and making jokes around without being told to shut up. He only met a few people including Sophia and Indie, though he hangs out with Sophia much often. Then in the holiday, he felt like that would be the last time he will talk to Gypsy and her future fiance Jer because they and their grandparents never, never, EVER got along. Like. Ever. Because of that, things were becoming stricter in the manor than before, much of Avian and Nike's dismay. The end of his school was his best because one time in the End-of-the-Year Feast Gypsy gave him a wicked guitar as a [late holiday] gift and he always wanted to play guitar. But then, this was also the worst year for him because the neo-Death Eaters invaded the Hogsmeade Station and he was one of the injured people. Gosh, where was his cousin Echo when you need him.

Fortunately, his second was really uneventful. Though he heard lots of things happening in school about his classmates sneaking in the Forbidden Forest, which what they did was really stupid in his opinion. As for his third year, he met and befriended Grace Mitchell in the library, then at the Masquerade Ball during Valentine they went in a Date Auction. That night was supposed to be a friendly date, but it's really fun nevertheless.

As for his fourth year, he formally met Sera Avery and well, they talked a little. Avian has the impression that she was too composed to be around with, but eventually without Avian's permission his parents and grandparents betrothed him to her. That gave him so much distress that he told his cousin Gypsy and Jer about it during Echo's Halloween wedding, they were not amused with the news. He spent some of his months at school feeling very angry to himself and to his parents, and he might or might not feel envy to some of his classmates who have free time to have a lovey-dovey so easily. On the bright side, he was appointed by co-owners Wendy and Mira to be the new captain of the Music Club and that made him super happy, also, it turned out that Grace was joining as well! As, during the summer, he lied to his parents that he bought his cherished guitar from Hogsmeade all by himself by saving money and his parents were just okay with it but, at least, Avian got to play guitar all summer long.

During his fifth year, nothing much had happened aside from his resentment towards his family. He and his father apparently had a few blow-ups here and there, but those still did not change Ezekiel's mind about his engagement. When he came back to school, he pretty much ignored Sera and apparently he dated Grace right when she asked him out. He enjoyed every minute of their date and didn't even care if people knew about them being cozy at each other. Anyway, he passed the majority of his OWLs in which he got a lot of Outstanding Marks.

His sixth year came and his plan was to try and win his father's favor to break the engagement, then introducing him Grace after that to solve the problem. Avian didn't say much about his relationship with Grace, but the rumor did rose concerning about how cozy there were to each other. While it was an unconfirmed truth, some people believe it was really real, while some just don't care. In his winter holiday, Cyrus Lillantine, Nike's fiance, was invited for dinner. Avian was minding his own business with a facade until eventually, Cyrus decided to bring up about his relationship with Grace. He was ready to defend himself when his father Ezekiel actually believed him and was furious of his son's infidelity. Avian lost his cool and snapped at his father about how he saw him as an heir to groom rather than a real son, ranting about how he didn't care about what he really felt despite all the resentment he made in his fifth year to express his dislike. Ezekiel, however, took these words as an implication that his son took everything for granted and saw him as some ungrateful burden. As a result, the young Ravenclaw was grounded the whole winter holiday at home- with his guitar confiscated; his hours were limited and stricter than ever; and was constantly pointed out about his flaws, not to mention constant guilt-tripping. Even if it was roughly two weeks, Avian was deeply affected by this due to his insecurities and his lack of a backbone. Actually, had Cyrus didn't drop the bomb, maybe he could've still convinced his father to civilly break the ring.

After he returned to school after the holiday, Avian had been acting odd and sullen. He never talked to anyone, but when he did the conversation didn't last long. Actually, he avoided many people and there were times he didn't ever touch the piano during music club sessions, and he was surprisingly silent. Because of this, even his grades affected greatly- sure he passed, but it could've gone much worse. As his sixth year ended, he didn't even bother going to the Great Hall to attend the End-of-the-Year Feast. But he didn't think people even bothered to care, anyway.

His summer after that came out far worse to the point that he couldn't take it anymore and ran away from home. Avian reluctantly went to his cousin Echo's home and stayed there while he got the internship from a Music shop in the Diagon Alley. He spent his summer in a depression spiral and trying to distract himself in handling his studying and his summer work, but it didn't always work in his favor. But being away from his toxic family, both in home and in school, helped him recover. Instead of having to stay in the manor for holidays, he could go celebrate Christmas with his cousins instead, or busy himself at work with Tassy. Dropping every single subject his father imposed to him left him with only 7 NEWTs to study, giving him time to actually catch a breath and hence he was able to survive school.

POST-GRADUATION -- [You basically record everything here like whatever and stuff.]

S C H O O L xx A N D xx C A R E E R

Former Education : Homeschooling

School : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy

House : Ravenclaw

Class : 2036

Participation/Position(s) : Music Club Captain

Best Lessons : Music, Potions, Charms

Worst Lessons : Herbology, History of Magic, Wizard Law

OWLS Results :

● Astronomy ~ O
          ● Charms ~ O
          ● DADA ~ EE
          ● Herbology ~ D
          ● History of Magic ~ A
          ● Potions ~ O
          ● Transfiguration ~ O

● Art ~ EE
          ● Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ O
          ● Muggle Studies ~ O
          ● Music ~ EE
          ● Wizard Law ~ EE

NEWTS Results :

● Charms ~ O
          ● Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
          ● Potions ~ A
          ● Transfiguration ~ EE
          ● Art ~ EE
          ● Muggle Studies ~ A
          ● Music ~ O

Current Employment : Student [Past Occupation(s) : ---]

I N V E N T O R Y

Wand : 11 ½ Inches, Ash Wood , Peacock Feather Core , Bendy with Bent Shaft

Pet(s) : Beedle the Ferret and Athena the Barn Owl

Others : Red Glasses, Eagle Necklace

P O T E N T I A L S x A N D x C A P A B I L I T I E S

Strengths : A Free Thinker and Musically Talented

Flaws : Emotionally-Driven, Tendency to expect too much

Fears : Masked Dark Wizards, Ghouls, Rejection from his relatives

Patronus : Nightingale

Dominant Hand : Right

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Family : ● Ezekiel Aldebraran Lovette [Father] ● Ariana Lovette nee. De Rivarol [Mother] ● Nicole "Nike" Lovette [Younger Sister] ● Thackery Lovette [Uncle, Deceased] ● Piper Lovette nee. Marino [Aunt, Deceased] ● Gypsy Lovette [Cousin] ● Echo Lovette [Cousin] ● Tanya Lovette nee. Whitethorne [Cousin-in-law] ● Jeremy Lovette nee. Long [Cousin-in-law] ●

Friends : ● Zephyros Whitethorne ● Sybil Vance ●

Bestfriends : ● Gypsy Lovette ●

Romantic Interest : ● Dating Grace Mitchell [Past Relations : ---]

Acquaintances : ● Gia Donati ● Lorelei Townsend ● Sera Avery ●

Enemies : ● Cyrus Lillantine ●

A D D I T I O N A L x I N F O R M A T I O N

[Additional information that doesn't cover anything in the profile]

Updated accepted by ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [05/18/2017]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:55 pm
User Image

Avian Zechariah Lovette

Third YearPurebloodMusic LoverRavenclawFirst-born

Lying in my backyard, head is facing skyward
                                              I'd imagine all the things that I could be
                                              A pilot or a fighter, an astronaut or writer
                                              Anything except just being (me)

And oh, the bells would start to ring
                                              Words came to my head and I would start to sing

╔═.♬.═══════════════════════╗

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor c** soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor c** soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.

╚═.♬.═══════════════════════╝

With the *moon as the spotlight* that shines on me
                                              And the stars were the *lighters* in the air
                                              And the wind screaming loud sounded just like a crowd
                                              And I swore I was already there and I'd howl at the moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "Stuffs."
With : People
Attire : Clothes

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0fylxkKj-o][imgleft]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g425/nida_gaze12/avianthird.png[/imgleft]
[/url]
[align=center][b][size=15][color=indigo]Avian Zechariah Lovette[/color][/size][/b]

[b][size=10]◆ [color=royalblue]Third Year[/color] ◆ [color=indigo]Pureblood[/color] ◆ [color=royalblue]Music Lover[/color] ◆ [color=indigo]Ravenclaw[/color] ◆ [color=royalblue]First-born[/color] ◆[/size] [/b][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list]
[size=10][align=left][b][color=royalblue]Lying in my backyard, head is facing [u]skyward[/u][/color]
[color=midnightblue]I'd [i]imagine[/i] all the things that I could be[/color]
[color=royalblue]A [i]pilot[/i] or a [i]fighter[/i], an [i]astronaut[/i] or [i]writer[/i][/color]
[color=midnightblue]Anything [u]except[/u] just being [strike](me)[/strike][/color] [/b]
[/align]

[color=indigo][align=center][b]And oh, the bells would start to [u]ring[/u]
[i]Words[/i] came to my head and I would start to [u]sing[/u][/b][/align][/color]
[/size]

[align=center][color=royalblue][b]╔═.♬.═══════════════════════╗[/b][/color][/align]

[color=midnightblue][size=10][align=justify]Avian says....[/size][/align][/color]

[align=center][color=royalblue][b]╚═.♬.═══════════════════════╝[/b][/color][/align]

[size=10][b][align=right][color=royalblue]With the [i]*moon as the spotlight*[/i] that shines on me[/color]
[color=midnightblue]And the stars were the [u]*lighters*[/u] in the air[/color]
[color=royalblue]And the wind screaming [i]loud[/i] sounded just like a crowd[/color]
[color=midnightblue]And I swore I was already there and [u]I'd howl at the moon[/u][/align][/color][/b][/size]

[imgright]http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/43912991/7462681[/imgright][imgright]http://www.potterforums.com/download/file.php?avatar=24707_1388565572.jpg[/imgright] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=left]◆ [color=midnightblue][b]Thinking[/b][/color] : [color=indigo]"Stuffs."[/color]
◆ [color=midnightblue][b]With[/b][/color] : [color=indigo]People[/color]
◆ [color=midnightblue][b]Attire[/b][/color] : [color=indigo]Clothes[/color][/align]

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hogwarts Alumni Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items