Reply Main Forum:
> > Roleplay Anyone < Always Looking! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:17 am
Anyone want to roleplay? i'll do it in forums or pms, im semi-lit-lit, i can play girl or boy but prefer girl,and im open to ideas :3
we can do next generation,original characters,create new characters...real or anime pictures, story or just post as we go, you may need to quote me.... ^.^

(yes I'm aware there are probably repeats...i will fix that later)
I'm always searching for some roleplays so the list just grows, oh how i love copy paste, though it keeps me from coming up with fresh stuff sometimes....psh rarely.

Here's a few idea's off the top of my noggin, or rather a small selection. . .

fast and furious
super's
mip
killers
power rangers
star trek
star wars
the mummy
assasins creed
slave/master
etc.
etc...

--superhero based:
x-men
push (movie)
justice league
avengers
villians
teen titans

--fan/fic:
harpers island (show)
resident evil (movies/games)
losers (movie)
supernatural (show)
eragon (movie)
the walking dead (show)
charmed (show)
matrix (movie)
M.I.P (movies) [Mission Impossible)
Fast and the Furious (movies)
vampire slayer (show)
passengers (movie)
firefly (show)
mew mew power (show)
pokemon (show)

-- basic:
vacation/getaway
waitress x customer/bartender
band member x bar worker
celeb. x fan/non fan/ bar worker
class mate x class mate
brother/sisters friend x brother/sister
Vampire x human
shapeshifter xhuman
vampire x vampire
neko X human
elf x human
royalty x lower class /noblehelper
witch/warlock x human
shifter x witch/warlock

best friend x best friend
new guy x shy girl
princess x prince
mermaid/merman x human
college roommates
dragon rider x dragon rider
dragon x dragon rider
college student x professor
werewolf x vampire
vampire x human
werewolf x human
angel x human
demon x human
angel x demon
Coach/athlete
the covenant
arranged marriage
x-men
Childhood Best Friend x Childhood Best Friend
The slayer
Supernatural
sky high
legend of the seeker
narnia
fear factor
tarzan
cruise
the hunger games
wonderland
resident evil
military x civilian
survivor
military x military
never never land
dc universe
marvel universe
fairy tale
eragon
spy x spy
mutant x
spy x civilian
waitress x customer
medieval
inuyasha
superheros
jurasic park
pokemon
the last airbender
thor
avengers

etc....

( Some idea's from my noggin, i have many...but here are SOME )

A. -My bloody soul mate:
____ is a vampire waited for his soul mate. Rules of the vampires have been passed down to their children is that a human with a birthmark that they will also have to mark that that is there mate. As years went on and no luck for ____ on finding his mate. But One day a woman who was pregnant with a girl child. She walked up to ___ and knew who he was and what he was thinking for. She told him that she had his soul mate. As the months go on and then wait is getting ants in everyone’s pants for the child to come to the world. Then the night had finally come as everyone was waiting for. Sky was brought into the world. The nurse check if sky had the mark and it matched ____’s. When the new was about to reach the mother of the child. She passed away to a illness she was fighting for a while. As ___ get the new about his soul mate is born. But during sky’s life it will be hard but when sky turns 18 ____ will take sky away from this horribly life she is living and become what her soul mate is and became happy. As sky is still young ___ will look over her as she grows but what will happen when she is kidnapped by someone. Will he find her or will she be gone forever?

B. -Warrior X Villager:
Sky was a well-known girl in the village. Everyone loved her. Sky loved to help out her family and villagers. During this time the kingdom was in war with another kingdom but ____ was the king's best warrior in the kingdom as he was walking through the village that’s when he saw sky. A day goes by and they started talking and hanging out to get to know one another. Until one day the kings visit his people to see how his warriors are doing. When he saw ___ and sky hanging out. The king thought how great sky would be his queen. Then as it was time for the warrior gone to war. ___ had to leave Sky but promise to return to her. As a week went by and the king's knight run through the village looking for the king's soon to been queen sky. But what will happened when ____ comes back 3 months and sees sky is missing and a villager has to tell him what happened to sky? Will ___ save her in time or will she already married?

C. -Ranking love?:
Brook and ___ are on the same team in the military. They have a secret feeling for each other. Their teammates can see it and tells them to just go out! But will they tell each other before __ is sent on a mission. Or what will happens when she gets news that __ 'steam is captured

D. -Step Sister x brother:
Jessica and ___ is sibling. But ___ has this feeling towards his sister Jessica. ___ wants to tell her but is too scared too. But when __ got the guts to tell her. Her friend already asked her out. As they dated Jessica and ___ started to get in more fight each day s. one fight Jessica wanted to leave since they always fought. But when ____ tells her his feeling what will happen?

E. -Mermaid x Human:
Raine is a mermaid. She always swims to the water to watch the humans on the land and their term called love. She wants to walk like them and to fall in love just true love not her father picking it out for her. One night a huge storm washed her up on shire. The next day _____ was at the beach with his friend and they found her passed out. He took her in. they hanged out and they start to get feeling but ___'s friend was getting jealous he has a plan to break them up. What will happen? Will they love each other or not. Or will Raine become something she always wanted to be?

F. -best friend x best friend:
Abby and ___ has been friends since they were one year old. They do everything together and have been through a lot with each other. ___ has feelings for Abby. But one day he was going to tell her about his feelings until he was to late Dan the leader of the football team already asked her out. but does dan actually like her? what will ___ do? will he tell abby his feelings or just stand by holding them in?

1. BFF's: So they been friends for years since kindergarten sleepover and weekends out on the lake were nothing new to them. They even agreed to go to the same college and ended up sharing a Co-ed dorm together! Of couse though living together brings it's own stresses and issues but one night at a party everything comes to a head when they get stuck playing a dumb game of seven minutes in heaven? What happens? Thats for you to decide.

2. Rougue Angel, Compassionate Demon: A demon sent to earth to deter humans from the path of right and to their deaths find a true friend in the most unlikely person. A rougue angel who fell from heaven and has to prove himself to earn the right to return. His assignment take down the demon... What happens when he finds out his friend is that demon?

3. A Italian Love Triangle: Set in modern day italy this is a fantasy plot. Betrothed to someone she doesn't even know a new vampire manages to find love in what seems a old hopeless place. A Lycan breaks the biggest rule of his pack Don't Fall In Love With A Human. He couldn't help himself though she was so sweet and innocent compared to his vampire ex-girlfriend. When the alpha male kills his loved one and passes it off as a vampire attack, he's crushed. Will he ever learn to trust the girl who once held his heart?

4. Touch of Poison: Legend says that when a baby girl with violet eyes and white hair is born to this family she will be cursed with a poisoness touch. Many years passed and no girls of that description were born to the Mordellos they thought it would just stay a legend... But a baby girl was born... The first person that died was her mother the second the docter... Now she's in high school and has learned to cover her skin so that no one would ever die because of her, But the only way to lift the curse is of course true loves kiss. What will happen when she finds her true love?

(group rp idea Below based off the covenant)

The Beginning :
The story begins in 1692, during the Salem witch trials. There are five families from the Ipswich Colony of Massachusetts that formed a covenant of silence that would forever protect their families and their remarkable powers from the witch-hunters. But one family went too far though, and as a result of their transgression they were forever banished from the land.

Now :
The four families in the new millennium are enrolled at prestigious Spenser Academy. To the students of the Spenser Academy, the Sons of Ipswich, Caleb Danvers , Pogue Parry , Reid Garwin , and Tyler Simms , are the baddest boys on campus while their sisters Samantha Danvers, Megan Parry, Sarah Garwin, and Jennifer Simms are the popular girls on campus. But that's not all they share. The eight friends also share a 300-year-old secret: they're witches, the teenage descendants of a 17th-century coven of witches, the five families of 1692.

Bound by their sacred ancestry and sworn to silence, these teens share a secret so remarkable that it's served to protect their families for hundreds of years; they possess "The Power", a source of nearly limitless mystical abilities that drains their life force if it is used excessively when an adult at the age of 21.

Role's: (may change later)
Caleb Danvers-
Samantha Danvers-
Poue Parry-
Megan Parry-
Reid Garwin-
Sarah Garwin-
Tyler Simms-
Jennifer Simms-
8 random classmates-

(Group rp idea below)

Over time creatures evolve and become more sophisticated, now more people are realizing just what evolution has brought them. Through out the centuries many people from around the world have found they were different, their DNA not quiet ordinary leaving them with a special "gift" or "curse" sometimes the development is random other times it runs in the family.

It is 2020, these gifted people with abilities or mutants have kept safe for years...slipping in and out of situations both bad and good. But when a conference in the middle of town gets attacked by the government posing as the "freaks" what will those with abilities do? and will the ones in the crowd use their abilities or come to find them during the disaster?

Those heroic mutants known as x-men try saving the civilians but what happens when you're about to get hit by debris? will you get rescued by an x-men? a brotherhood who's trying to swoon you to their side? or will your abilities be used and will it be the first time you've used them?

Our story begins when you arrive at the conference which is also a fair, you arrive seeing many people either enjoying the many stands on the streets or listening to the discussion of mutants and peace as well as possible cures and what our future could hold. What will you do when the government uses their robots and men to attack the unknowing crowd?

Spots: (may change later)
female> 0/4
Male> 0/4

Skelly>>
** Note: you can be an x-men or brother hood BUT no being all powerful, you can't kill someone unless they say it's okay (no godmodding). You can be a character like wolverine,gambit, kitty, or your own character... that being said one power is permitted unless it goes hand in hand > EX: wolverine is wolf like with healing and claws....fine but you can't have invisibilty and flight, we could discuss this more if needed...

Name:
Alter-name: (nicknames and aliases)
Ability: ( one power : pyro, heat beams, teleport, weather, etc; if you wanna be human take this part out)
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
other:
Pic: (real please but you may use anime)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:04 pm
question  

LunarZodiac

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:59 pm
I'lll rp with you  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:10 pm
LaylaLuna246
I'lll rp with you

cool beans, anything you're looking for right now?  

LunarZodiac

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:20 pm
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
I'lll rp with you

well, from your pairings and themes, I think I like these: I'll review the plots in a bit:

teen titans
eragon(movie)
waitressXbartender
vampireXvampire
elfXhuman
arranged marriage
Sky High(been a long time since I saw this but I remember it)
college studentXprofessor
spyXspy
spyXcivilian
inuyasha(I have some twins for this if you don't mind playing a guy. Just saying)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:36 pm
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
I'lll rp with you

well, from your pairings and themes, I think I like these: I'll review the plots in a bit:

teen titans
*waitressXbartender
*vampireXvampire
*arranged marriage
*Sky High(been a long time since I saw this but I remember it)

hm, tough choices.... maybe arranged marriage, waitress/ bartender or vampires?  

LunarZodiac

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:41 pm
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
I'lll rp with you

teen titans
*waitressXbartender
*vampireXvampire
*arranged marriage

hm...........I'm going with waitressXbartender and vampires  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:14 am
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
I'lll rp with you

teen titans
*waitressXbartender
*vampireXvampire
*arranged marriage

combine? sure, which gender?  

LunarZodiac

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:17 am
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
I'lll rp with you

teen titans
*waitressXbartender
*vampireXvampire
*arranged marriage

Sure. And I don't mind playing either.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:25 pm
I would be willing to rp with these ideas.

Your x-men group rp. ( I really am looking for some good group rps)

as far as 1 x 1s though

X-men
Avengers
Villians
Teen Titans
Resident Evil
The Walking Dead
Classmates
Vampire and human
Neko and human
elf and human
witch and human
princess and prince
mermaid and human
college roomates
angel and human
werewolf and vampire
werewolf and human
angel and demon
demon and human
the hunger games
wonderland
survivor
spies
spy and civilian
medieval
superheroes  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:08 pm
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246

teen titans
*waitressXbartender
*vampireXvampire
*arranged marriage

sorry for tardiness, um.... could i play the waitress?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:13 pm
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246

teen titans
*waitressXbartender
*vampireXvampire
*arranged marriage

Sure. i don't mind playing the bartender. shall we do this in Pms or forums?  

LaylaLuna246

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:17 am
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246

um, either is fine by me...if forums i need to be quoted, i also have next to no limits  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:19 am
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246

um, either is fine by me...if forums i need to be quoted, i also have next to no limits

ok then. Forums it is. I need to be quoted as well. Anime or real pics?  

LaylaLuna246

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:49 am
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246
LunarZodiac
LaylaLuna246

ok then. Forums it is. I need to be quoted as well. Anime or real pics?

not a prob. i prefer real but either is fine by me  
Main Forum:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces