Submit

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:33 pm
User ImageFalwyn plucked at his little lyre trying to come up with a song. His mother said she was soon going to meet with a troop and he would be able to go with them for more training if he wanted. He was nervous and excited all at the same time. He wanted to go but so far this was the furthest from home he had ever been and more than that it would be the first time not having anyone to fall back to. A group of strangers with no close friend or parent around. It was freedom and yet nerve-wracking. The would end up in the camp by nightfall and that would be soon. Already if he squinted his eyes he was sure he could make out fires in the distance. What kind of troop would it be and how big was it? Would he still have to do all those stupid chores all the time like hauling supplies to and from the wagon each night? Inside he groaned figuring he would. After all he would be the new kid in the group so all the unpleasant chores would of course be his to bear. Sighing dramatically he wondered if he shouldn’t make a song about it. The burden of the low man. That sounded like a good title, or underappreciated genius. That would be a good one to, but the first sounded a bit more humble so he figured he should go with that. No need for them to know the song was about him after all. Grinning he ran his fingers over his interment and started to think of a few words and melody in his head. This of course lasted a bit longer than he thought as the wagon slowed and his mother called that they were almost there. Sitting up his musing forgotten he poked his head out to see what the troop his mother had spoken of was like.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:26 am
Reoakee

It was going to be quite the interesting night Eira thought to herself as she looked around the area, taking in those who were already gathered, and then found herself thinking about those who were coming this way. Another small troupe, one she'd been in contact with, who was coming here to drop off a member with her. Eira found the idea of taking on the prentice to be an interesting new venture, taking in someone, perhaps temporarily or maybe not, to learn from them. She was curious to meet the new comer, to learn where his skills lay, and that would determine exactly who he would be working with. Were he a musician he'd be working with Natsu or Borra, if he were a dancer then he'd be with Eira, if he were somehow good at both they would likely share him.

Giving a soft chuckle at the thought of passing the prentice around she turned when she felt a hand on her shoulder, that of the tall, and imposing Gyuri who was alerting her to the fact that they had company, "Thank you, Gyuri. Keep an eye on things, will you?" She said, rising her feet so that she could dust off her dress before turning her attention toward those who were approaching. Here we go she thought to herself, feeling a little nervous. It was a feeling that she shoved aside though. Now was the time to call upon her seemingly endless well of confidence, not the time to let herself get flustered. She was eager to see her new prentice after all!

After giving her group one last look she started forward a few steps, eager to meet with their guests, feeling that it was best that she did so. She was the head of the troupe after all, introductions and meetings with other troupes was a part of her duty. She was free to move forward confidently knowing full well that Gyuri was keeping an eye on her, and the new comers, as was his job. She had nothing to worry about with the silent giant nearby so she was free to act as she would at the moment.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:53 pm
Orpheus Solon

Climbing out of the wagon he stretched out while his mother got off herself to greet the other group. Finally getting around to the front he saw a very lovely athletic woman who was decorated with a headdress and seemed to radiate like the sun. No that didn’t quite fit. She was like a gem or a crystalline snow dusted with flecks of amber. Eira? That was what her mother had said the leader’s name was. This majestic woman could only be her. The members of the troop behind her seemed wonderful as well. A tall shifter stood out as quite fetching as well. Smiling he moved to a place beside his mother still holding his lyre. This might be even better than he thought. After all he was going to be traveling in this group of amazing people so he was bound to come out of it all with a great list of new songs and new experiences. “Hello. I’m Falwyn and I’ll be learning to play a song that even a lovely and regal woman like you won’t be able to resist dancing too.” He bowed deeply to the stranger. “I look very forward to being in your care.” He resisted the urge to wink because he was fairly sure his mother would have slapped the back of his head for that comment but his smile when he stood up said far more than enough for the young prentice. He thought the woman standing before him was both amazing and beautiful. Maybe he should write a song about her rather than his now far less tedious task after all chores were a great way to get around and learn so many things while everyone was busy. Who knew what petals this snow flower had to hear about? He was also looking forward to hearing about the rest of the troop so he was paying close attention to the conversation between his mother and this woman.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:14 am
Reoakee

Eira turned to look toward Falwyn as he introduced himself, giving a soft laugh when he set about almost immediately flirting with her, "Well now, aren't you a breath of fresh air, Falwyn." She said with a smile, glad to see that she wasn't completely losing her touch. It seemed that Myrsky was just a sour puss who was immune to her charms. She was all but certain that the little 'witu pup' had no idea how to have fun or what manners were, something that meant she had to take him in stride. Having Falwyn here and complimenting her straight away was something that pleased her more then anything, making her wanting nothing more then to preen a bit. A desire she knew she had to resist, she was supposed to be acting like the mistress of her troupe after all.

"My name is Eira, and it's a pleasure to meet you." She added, finding him to be far too cute. Between this one and Chandra she was certain that she would be able to overcome her run in with the snarky witu pup she decided, "I was quite curious about you to be honest, I have been trying to guess what sort of role you played in your troupe, now that I know your the instrument sort then I know exactly who you will be training alongside." She clapped her hands together in a delighted manner, "I am sure that you will all be playing wonderful music together very soon! Something that I very much look forward to."

Giving him her best smile she then said, "Now for the more important question, how long do you think that you will be staying with us, Falwyn?" She had to admit she was curious, wanting to know how long she would be able to enjoy his company before he possibly returned to his own troupe.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:41 am
Orpheus Solon

Oh good the troop leader was non only a pleasure to look at, but she wasn’t a stiff either. He could work with this. Who knows maybe that little song he would be writing for her would be more sensual than dazzling. Though a mix of both would be fun too. He could easily see her dancing to either tune. Holding his lyre up and giving her his most winning smile. “If you ever have any questions I’d be more than happy to answer them if it means spending time around you.” The faith she seemed to have made him redden just a bit in his cheeks. It was nice to be able to think someone besides his parents had that kind of faith in him. Still even if she hadn’t he would still be doing his best. After all this was what he wanted more than anything else in the world. “Well since I have a lot to learn you’ll have me for a few seasons at least.” He glanced back at the wagon he had come in. “To be honest it’s my first time in a troop and traveling.” He looked back to Eira it was clear he was excited beyond measure. “Your troop travels further than my mother’s so you might have me for quite some time so long as my soon to be many fans don’t trap me and take me home with them.” Winking he held forward and wriggled his toes. “It’s the touch of blue. I fear no one can get enough as I’m sure you well know.” He gave a dramatic sigh like he was burdened so heavy with a curse of beauty. “Still let’s hope the amazing troop I see behind you is enough to keep the throngs at bay.” His eyes were twinkling with mischief as he bowed to his new troop leader. “I fear I ‘ll be a moment from your radiance to gather my belongings from the wagon. Who should I seek out next to find a place to sleep?”  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:06 am
Reoakee

Eira nodded her head, "I will keep that in mind in case I come up with any questions for you." She said, finding him to be a cute enough that she wouldn't really mind chatting with him more. Likely her ego talking, but she couldn't help it if that were the case, she'd just always been a fan of the attention of cute boys, ever since she was Falwyn's age. There was a part of her that wanted nothing more then to reach out and ruffle his hair, finding him to be most agreeable, but she didn't want to give him too much encouragement so quickly. Best to mete it out accordingly.

"So long as you work hard and help our group to prosper then you're welcome to stay as long as you like." She told him, then gave a bright smile as she added, "I do ask that you don't cause any trouble for the group, I would hate to have to ask Gyuri to toss you out bodily after all. So long as you behave though I doubt we would have to worry about such a thing though." She chuckled as though it were just a humorous joke but for anyone who knew Gyuri, both his size and devotion to the troupe's safety, would know that he probably would pick Falwyn up and give him a good throw if he endangered the troupe. Eira would rather think the best of the boy though since he was from another group himself. He likely already knew that the troupe, being like ones own family, was something that needed to be protected. Her's especially but that was likely just her biased thinking since it was her troupe.

Giving Falwyn a smile she said, "We have traveled some distance, all the way from Zena, across the land to Jauhar, and back here to Sauti. To be honest though we will be settling down soon. The traveling troupe thing is nice, truly, and I have enjoyed it greatly. I just feel that having an established place, in our case an inn, will be even grander." She clapped her hands together in delight at the mere thought, "That being said I am sure that you will still end up with many fans, don't worry though, we will definitely protect you from them so you're not spriited away by them. Unless of course you want to be." The last part was said with a little chuckle.

At his next bit of flirtation, and his next question, she gave him a smile and said, "Fetch your things, Falwyn, while you do I will figure out where you will be sleeping. Gyuri will know best since he does the rounds as our main bodyguard."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:30 am
Orpheus Solon

His eye brows went up about being tossed out by someone named Gyuri. Still he didn’t think he planned too much trouble… well nothing he would get caught for. Nodding with his own smile he headed back to the wagon his thoughts tumbling all over the place. So the troop leader was really that cute? Still he didn’t want to get in trouble if she happened to have a man in her life, but surely a little bit of flirting would be alright. After all she really hadn’t seemed to mind it and he enjoyed complimenting her and her amazing looks. How much ‘hard work’ would he have to do to really make the group prosper after all he was just one more musician; well musician in training. Who would be training him, would they be as cute as Eria? Chuckling he really hoped so after all then he might be a bit more motivated to learn faster. Grabbing his bag of things he was glad he really didn’t have too much to worry about packing. He had to tuck his lyre away to carry it all but that wouldn’t be too bad. His mother came back to him and gave him a hug which nearly made him drop all his belongings. Still he didn’t mind after all it would be a while before he saw his mother again unless the troops crossed paths. Tearing up a little bit he smiled for her. “Hey no worries mom, after all the next time you see me I’ll have a throng of girls following after me and enough skill to make sail scales sing along with me.” He watched his mother chuckle and was glad he could keep this parting light. He didn’t mention that she would have to tell his father the next time she was going to head to Zenna and pass through his home town. No that was a sadder thought and not one he was going to even look at today. Leaning and giving his mother a very awkward kiss on the cheek he hefted his bags and headed toward his new home. The faces were warm and friendly which was a good sign. He winked and smiled at those he could catch starring. He could half hear a few small jokes being passed around. And the food! Oh it smelled good. He was really going to enjoy it here. Now he just had to find Eria and whoever that guard of hers was.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:16 pm
Eira had gone in search of Gyuri, who knew as much about the goings on in camp as she did, if not more, to chat with him about Falwyn and where he'd be staying. There were tents set up for those that were a part of the troupe, but also those for any visitors that they might get. After doing a quick check of them they were able to find one of the visitor's tents that was nearest to those kept by the troupe that was empty, it would be this one that was given over to Falwyn to be his own Eira decided before he looked up at Gyuri, "He seems nice enough, a bit of a flirt, but that never hurt anyone." Eira could be just as bad at times after all when it came to handsome men.

"I will have to introduce him to Borra, since they are both musicians I feel them working together and learning together would be best." She told Gyuri as the two of them walked along, "No reason why he can't join us for some dance lessons though, if we can make you dance I am sure we can make a boy like him dance." She felt that singing, music, and dancing all went hand in hand and it would be best for the new prentice to get a taste of everything so that he would be that much more well rounded. Upon spotting the boy she lifted a hand, waving it at him, "Falwyn! Over here!" She called to him, giving a smile.

Walking forward to meet him she gave the boy a bright smile then motioned to Gyuri, "Falwyn this is Gyuri, Gyuri this is Falwyn." She said, introducing the pair before giving them a smile.

Gyuri looked down at the boy for a long moment through mismatched eyes before giving a smile and a nod, "Welcome." He said simply, not saying much more then that, not exactly the most chatty person ever. Not as though he didn't like Falwyn, he just didn't talk much when he didn't have to.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:23 pm
The smile and wave of the troop leader was enough to spur thoughts of food from him and get him heading in the right direction. The man with her was the same one he had spotted before. Handsome but not particularly outspoken with his body like Eira was. The smile did seem to warm him up though so Falwyn figured he was at least approachable. “Thank you.” He dipped his head to both of them in greeting lugging his gear he would not be able to manage a bow and even attempting would make him look sillier than he was willing to do at the moment.

Shifting his weight and thus is supplies for a moment he couldn’t help but be tempted to glance around and particularly back to his mother’s wagon. It seemed so strange to have only just found his mother and then now to part with her again. He was tempted to ask if he could spend a last meal with her, but he wanted to bond with his new troop as soon as possible. That and saying goodbye once was hard enough he wanted his mother to have time to mull over her own goodbyes and thoughts while they still had time to meet and talk early in the morning if need be. There was nothing to wake a sleepy mind then the sudden panic of knowing something important had not been passed along. He half expected it to happen to him, but a small part of him knew he really didn’t have anything that important to say. Giving the pair a smile he decided he had stood there looking like a gawking youngling long enough. “Now which way to where I’m to sleep and perhaps some advice on which people to avoid when trying to sneak a fan into the tent late at night for future reference? Hypothetically of course.” He gave his best innocent smile to Gyuri but it was clearly one that said his last statement was a joke or if it wasn’t then he wasn’t one to get caught anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:11 am
Eira gave a smile then continue to talk, "Gyuri is our head of security, his second in command would probably be Sinny. I will introduce her to you soon, though if you run into her ahead of time you will know her by the serious look she has on her face all the time." Eira made a stern face as though trying to mimic her friend before giving a chuckle, "She had be a bit tactless at times but she means well."

Walking over to the tent she pushed open the flap, "This is a tent that is normally reserved for those visiting us. It's just a simple tent, a cot, and a short chest to keep any belongings in that slides under the cot. Feel free to spruce it up however you like it but don't make it hugely complicated since you will need to take things down when we move next." She told him, wanting him to be prepared for the fact that they would be on the move again, "We will probably be settling down once I find the land for my inn, then you can go nuts with making the tent as fancied up as you like until the inn is built and you are given a room of your own."

At his next question she lifted an eyebrow, then started to laugh, sounding genuinely amused, "I would say avoid Sinny, she might give you a disapproving look. Borra as well if only because he is so naive and innocent and we want to keep him that way. As for everyone else, I don't think they will care too much fi you want to 'show your fans around your tent'." She said, using air quotes for the last bit, "So long as your 'fans' aren't troublesome then Gyuri won't have to toss them out. Keep that in mind when choosing what friends you give the 'tour' to." Having a lover tossed out on their ear by security would make things a bit difficult for future fun times, of this Eira was almost positive.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:36 pm
Falwyn nodded making note that Gyuri was definitely the one to come to if there we trouble. He would have to memorize Sinny as well. Though judging from Eira’s thoughts that wouldn’t be hard. And who knew maybe she was just a knock out waiting to be swept off her feet.

As Eira explained her thoughts on his room and her future plans he smiled. That would make it simple most everything would be able to fit in the trunk anyway since things he thought were pretty tended to end up in the hands of a lovely person rather than his own horde anyway. The exception being his lyre of course. “Simple enough. And good to know. I didn’t bring enough things to clutter anyway. My first trip out so I don’t have too many souvenirs yet.”

He gave Eira a conspiratorial wink but was glad she had a sense of humor about her. “Steering clear of stern Sinny and Not bothering Borra with brutish behavior.” He gave her a small bow. “understood and I shall obey so Gyuri won’t have to scold me too.” He gave the big man a thumbs up. He had no intention of really getting in trouble. Besides he had a lot of work to do before he could really focus on getting any fans. He had to write a few songs about his travel so far and of course about the lovely gem who was in charge of him and every other soul in the caravan. He would definitely not be forgetting about something so important anytime soon. He shifted his gear once more and looked into the tent trying to figure out where he wanted to put things for now and how he might want it all set up in the future. The tent structure was a quick take down which was nice but it meant he would have to make sure not to bump things or break things because he didn’t’ know how hard it was to fix.. yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:08 am
Eira nodded her head as he spoke of how he didn't think that he had enough stuff to clutter up his tent yet, something that caused her to smile before she said, "Well, you have time to gather such things." She told him, feeling that he would gather things as the troupe moved about, just as the rest of the troupe members had done until this place. So long as he enjoyed himself, right? Well, so long as he enjoyed himself and didn't make a mess that was.

After a moment of thought on things that the boy might need to know she glanced over at Gyuri, then chuckled as she said, "You might also want to avoid flirting with Borra if you swing in that manner, you might make Gyuri jealous." One of those comments that would make the giant blush and make her grin a bit. She couldn't help but to tease the big bodyguard just a little bit when it came to Borra, "I am sure that once you start chatting with people, getting to know the troupe members, and are observant you will figure everything out. You do seem lke a smart boy after all. I trust that you will find your way quick enough."

"Now, do you have any questions, my dear Falwyn?" She asked of her new charge, wanting to see if there was anything that he needed before she let him have his privacy to get used to his tent or rest up after his journey to join them.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:47 pm
Falwyn nodded absently not really intending to gather too much supply wise since it would mean he would of course have to pack it all up and haul it. Still a few light things really couldn’t hurt too much he supposed and it would be nice to have a few things to brag about to anyone he did bring with him back to his tent. He raised a brow at his troop leader’s statement about who ever Borra was. “I solemnly promise I will not flirt with Borra unless Gyuri is present and I flirt an equal amount with him as well.” Falwyn tried very very hard to keep a smile off his face but it was hard to be serious when he didn’t really feel like it. He sent a wink at the tall ice man to let him know it was in fun and he wouldn’t be messing with him too much. Though he would make note of who Borra was after all he or she must be someone special to make the big guy turn that interesting shade of color.

He did nod at Eira’s words that came after. He would make it a task to memorize who did what after all it was important to know who he had to go to if he came across any issue. Who knew maybe he would make a whole song after the troop to help him remember. There would of course have to be a special few lines in there about the gem woman before him of course. He would never dare to forget that.

“Sadly as much as I enjoy hogging your presence all to myself I fear I have no more questions to pester you with at the moment. I’ll try to come up with more later if only to bask in your beauty again I assure you.” He gave her both a bow and the most flirtatious smile he could present thrilled to be part of this troop and wondered what his day tomorrow might bring, but not quite ready to ask that question just yet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:22 pm
Reoakee

Eira set to laughing, "Alright, that sounds fair enough." She said, giving Falwyn a smile, finding it amusing that he was promising not that he wouldn't flirt with either of them but that instead he would flirt with them equally. It was a good enough offer and one that she would allow, if only to see how Gyuri might react. Perhaps he'd stop just hovering around Borra like a protective raptrix and actually make a move if he thought that someone else was trying to scoop him up she decided.

"Alrght, feel free to seek me out though given I am the one in charge of the troupe I might be a bit hard to catch up with at times. Just keep an eye out and if you see me feel free to come and chat." She told him, glad to see that he was all ready to to settle in and become a part of the troupe. Now to find Borra, and get a hold of Natsu, so that they could get to work helping Falwyn with learning music from them. She felt helping him out by giving him two teachers to work with should help him to learn a wide range of music.

Giving him a smile she said, "Settle in, get comfortable, and rest up, Falwyn. Someone from the troupe will help you get into the swing of things with the troupe once you have aclimated yourself." She didn't want to throw him in over his head before he had even a chance to rest up from his trip after all.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:37 pm
That was a nice laugh. Falwyn would definitely be writing at least one song about this new troop that was for certain. He nodded his head to her instructions though to be honest a part of his mind was already working on a few things here and there so he was a bit distracted. He smiled grateful for the reprieve. “Thank you oh radiant gem of the troop.” He gave her the most flirtatious bow he could give while still being respectful. “I’ll rest up so I can jump in tomorrow with an open mind and wide eyes. He considered throwing the large man a wink but since he did promise not to flirt unless the other was around he managed to restrain himself. He watched his troop leader and the anti-trouble guard head out before ducking into his tent. Sitting down on in the center of it he laid back so his legs were still crossed like when he was sitting but he could relax on his back. It was a real change of pace at least it would be tomorrow. He did worry a bit for his mother and her friends on the way but of course they had been at this a lot longer then he so it was silly for him to worry. Besides it wasn’t as though he had to many memories with her, though as much as his father had chatted about her he might as well have.

Thoughts rolled and tumbled in and out of his mind for a while until at last he found a place he could start work from.

Gem of the night twinkling bright,
The dance you give such a thrill.
The music of others adding to the sight.
Stealing the watchers free will.

The troop moves with your gleam
Drifting along the night
The whole scene a lingering dream
For a night letting them forget any plight.

Sparkle on it the fire’s light.
Twirl the wind and sand
Give them hope from your shine so bright.
Before they head to a true dream land.

Dancer troop leader many mantles you wear.
Yet always so gentle you are more than fair.

(Time skip to an early am and pack mayhem?)  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff