Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:16 am
User ImageBusara wandered aimlessly onward toward the rising sun. The day was already bight and beautiful as the sunlight slowly bathed the lands in it's golden rays. The lioness' mind was currently occupied with the memories of the home that she was forced to leave behind. It had been the only stable home that she had ever known since the deaths of her parents long ago. Initially, she'd told herself that it wouldn't bother her to revert back to the way she had been when she was younger, but as time went on, she was beginning to doubt her confidence.

Busara had gone back to her old ways of wandering and doing the bare minimum for survival as she had, but now it wasn't enough for her. She had not seen any of her family or friends for quite a while now, and the perpetual solitude was beginning to get to her mind. Even though she wanted her children to live independent lives of their own and choose their own paths, she couldn't help but miss them and long for their presence. The fleeting relationships that she'd built over time were all but lost to the winds of time and she was alone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:43 pm
Boudaihobbit

Kileti was not lost, as he was not trying to get anywhere. He lived his life as a wanderer, though he did not think he was looking for anything just yet. Sure, he was missing things in his life, considering he was a loner and had no home or pride to belong to, but at least he was...

Well, there were good things about his life, surely.

Really, he had no reason to worry about it. It was not like he had to explain himself to anyone, though he was sure he would like to make some more permanent connections, he had no real problems with the way he lived his life now. For him, fleeting friendships and simple meet and greets were what he was used to.

When he spotted a female not too far from him, he tilted his head and wondered at her. She seemed to be walking slowly, and he wondered if she was injured or sick. He moved toward her, clearing his throat to warn her of his approach.

"Are you in need of some help?"

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:22 pm
Lithiasaur

Busara was not paying much attention to her surroundings and her guard was all but down in her current mood. So lost in her thoughts and reflections was she, that Busara did not initially notice the male that was steadily approaching her until he make a sound that caught her attention and made her stop. Trying not to show her surprise at his seemingly sudden appearance, she turned quickly toward him and gave him a small smile. "Oh, hello," she said casually, then after a moment replied automatically,"Um, no, I'm fine thank you."

She had no idea what would make this male approach her and ask her if she needed help, and she felt a little unnerved by it. The lioness was getting ready to move on past him, but then paused to take a moment to consider the male. The fact was, she had just been in the midst of having an inner dialogue about how lonely she was, and here was this male that had sprung up out of the blue asking if she needed help. Why not take a chance and take advantage of the situation?

"Actually", she started,"I was trying to find the nearest the water hole. Can you help me?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:28 pm
Boudaihobbit

Kileti nodded his head when she said she was fine, and that was enough for him. Time to head off and find someone else to talk to for a couple of moments. Or not. Either way, he was not too worried about it, as he was used to other lions barely giving him the time of day. It was always better than the aggressive ones, anyway, so he had no ill feelings toward it.

He did pause when she spoke again, though, looking at her in surprise.

"Oh, I think I saw one not too far from here. I can show you where it is."

He offered her a relaxed smile, though he was not too used to talking to others. It was not that he didn't want to, after all: he actually liked having friends. Or at least the theory of it.

"So you haven't been around here much, I take it?" Wandering lions in these part was not uncommon. Folks on the path to find someone, or a new home, or just journeying from one place to another. Everything was always moving.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:36 am
Lithiasaur

Busara almost regretted her actions when the male refocused his attention on her, but she stood her ground and fought off her impulse to remove herself from the situation. Busara thought that she could count on her front paws the total amount of unknown individuals that she had allowed herself the thrill and potential danger of socializing with. Placing any of her trust in a complete stranger was not an easy thing for her to do.

"Thank you...I appreciate it," she said after a few moments of awkwardly deciding whether or not she had made the right decision. Ultimately, she decided that she was over analyzing the situation and that she should simply take a leap of faith in herself and her judgement.

Turning to follow him, she replied, "No, I've never been in this area before, I guess I haven't really been keeping track of where I've been going. Do you live in this area?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:28 pm
Boudaihobbit

Swishing his tail behind him, Kileti nodded his head and looked her over. She seemed like a nice enough creature, both in appearance and personality. It was a win win for him, at any rate, considering his usual luck with running into anyone at all, let alone someone worth running into.

Not that he was getting any ideas, of course.

"I don't live anywhere in specific, either, but I've been taking it easy out here for a little while, at least."

He led the way toward a small, but comfortable, watering hole. It was green around the edges of the water, grass growing and thriving in the small oasis. There had to be water feeding into the lake from under the ground, but whatever source there was could not be seen. It was just a big hole filled with cool, clean water.

"Here it is. I like this place. The one tree over there is good for shade."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:23 am
Lithiasaur

"I see," she replied to him thoughtfully,"I've spent most of my life wandering from place to place, but it's good to stop sometimes." She subtly watched him out of the corner of her eye as she walked next to him. Maybe if she played her cards right, she could hang around this male for a while, or more than a while. Busara shook her head of such thoughts, she had only just met Kileti and shouldn't get too relaxed.

As they came upon the watering hole, Busara was secretly impressed with the small area. "It's nice here,"she commented as she looked around the oasis that she'd been brought to. Busara stepped toward the edge and drank slowly. The water was cool refreshing after so many days of traveling nonstop.

"Thank you for bringing me here," Busara said standing straight and taking a few steps toward him. "Do you mind if I stay here for a little while? I haven't rested much since, well since I lost my home," she trailed off, trying not to babble.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:09 pm
Boudaihobbit

Kileti was a guy who could enjoy a good time when he found one. So the life of a rogue was sometimes a lonely one. It didn't always have to be, right? Maybe this was a good time for him to shake things up a bit. Or maybe he was just letting his loneliness get the better of him.

"It is nice, isn't it? And it's gotten a lot nicer in recent times." He grinned at her there, just in case she missed his little flirtatious note. Okay so he did not have much practice in being suave, but he thought he was a pretty good looking lion, and he was definitely a nice guy.

Why not take a shot?

"I'd be more than happy if you stayed for a bit. There's plenty of food and water around here, and not much company. But... I'm sorry about your home. That can't be easy, and I'm willing to do what I can to help you!"

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:29 am
Lithiasaur

Busara laughed lightly, both in relief and excitement. She didn't know what was making her so bold, but looking into the male's kind face made her want to talk to him.

"Thank you," she said with a slightly wider smile and a long exhale, "I really appreciate it, I do." In a brief moment, she entertained the idea of telling him her whole sob story, but decided against it for the time being, maybe some other time. Busara proceeded to make herself comfortable on the soft ground by the edge of the water.

His flirty behavior had not gone unnoticed, Busara simply chose not to react to them for now. Thinking to herself, she realized that she had never actually introduced herself to the male.

"My name is Busara." She blocked out the worries that plagued her for a brief moment and enjoyed what the day had brought her, and she was content.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:09 pm
Boudaihobbit

"Oh, my name is Kileti. I probably should have lead with that. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude. I just don't get much company these days. I never really minded, but I guess I'm beginning to notice how nice it can be to have someone around."

He chuckled, being honest about that. He had no reason to lie about anything, after all. Maybe it was a bit forward of him, but still. He had very little experience with niceties, after all.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you, Busara. Are you hungry? I can go catch us something to eat if you want to rest here and enjoy the water."

He was feeling very energetic and thought maybe a little hunting would help take the edge off. Plus it was a good chance for him to show off a bit, right? If he could bring back something impressive to eat, she would think he was a very competent male.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:57 am
Lithiasaur
End?

"It's alright, I don't think anyone just goes around introducing themselves to anyone else," she said smiling. Busara was glad that Kileti didn't mind her lounging around in his special oasis. She was finding that it was both relaxing and fun to be there, and around Kileti.

"You're so kind," she replied sweetly, "Well, I haven't eaten anything yet today, so that sounds great to me." Busara thought that she was quite lucky to have run across this male today. Her tail gently swayed back and forth across the soft grass and she laid back on the ground.

"Don't take too long," she spoke quietly, unsure if he had heard her or not and prepared to take a short nap while she waited for his return.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:31 am
Boudaihobbit
Looks like a good place to end to me!

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items