[PRP] Wandering stars [??? & Niharika] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:53 am
Niharika traveled far and wide across the known world, her paws taking her where they would. Just as her pelt carried the stars, she would let the stars carry her, forever seeking, forever wandering. And forever showing off her hunting skills. She was of a noble line of hunters, cītā once kept by maharaja and maharani alike. And she took pride in the skills and gifts honed and crafted over centuries.

The area she'd found herself in for the moment had even put out a call that suited her skills nicely! Niha carefully stalked through the grasses of the plains the coalition seemed to hunt in, the picture of a skilled hunter. Oh yes...she'd bring them fine pelts to use in their harsh winters.

NovaCracker

Eos Galvus rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 2 Total: 5 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:00 am
Das Tor

Rin was walking along slowly, looking about for signs of furs and pelts as she moved, looking about carefully for signs of something to bring to others, and wasn't particularly watching her nose at first, the the scent of warmth surprised her and she blinked, tiny form suddenly fluffing large before sh huddled. WHAT IF IT WAS A DOGGY? OR HYENUR?

She didn't think to check species before dancing in panic, and mewling, looking for a tree in her panic. NOOOOO!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 4 Total: 11 (3-18)

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:09 am
[OOC: Ugh, keep forgetting to roll, otl.]

Niha was on the ball as she spotted a rush of movement, changing direction and ready to charge the creature. Only to come to a sudden stop when she was faced with a ball of huddled leopard. What in the...The cītā looked at the leopard female in confusion.

"What are you doing?" What an odd female. Niha certainly wasn't a threat to someone like a leopard!

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:24 am
Das Tor

Rin squeaked, peering up and flopping in releif. A cheetah! Those were good!

"Hi." Rin said quietly, looking quite sheepish.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:21 pm
"Hello." Niha tilted her head to one side. "Why...were you acting so spooked?" Her voice had a lilting, almost musical quality to it. "I'm no threat to you." She had little reason to mean harm to her fellow cats.

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:27 pm
Das Tor

"Thought you were a hyena. Or Wild Dog." Rin looked to her paws shyly, seeming highly embarressed.

"They frighten me."

Never mind how shy she was!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:09 pm
"I see. Well...I am neither." She gave the other a sweeping bow. "My name is Niharika. I am a wandering hunter, in a long line of hunters. I heard this area was in need of pelts, so thought I might lend my paw into getting some."

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:32 pm
Das Tor

Oh! Vain as she seemed, help was very welcomed and Rin beamed.

"Oh! I'm Rin. You've made it to help? I could show you the hunting grounds if you like?" She smiled warmly, nodding shyly.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:52 pm
"A pleasure, Rin. That would be most helpful! And then the one I am to turn the pelts over to, of course!" Ensure the skins got where they needed to. And she, of course, would have a full belly in exchange. It really fit her quite well as a bargain. It wasn't often a cheetah, even one such as herself, got a good meal that wouldn't be threatened by larger predators.

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:07 pm
Das Tor

"Of course!" Rin beamed. "I was going to hunt myself. We can go together!"

It was only polite to offer a guest company after all!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:36 pm
"That's wonderful! Ah...how...do leopards hunt?" She was curious, knowing that speed was how her own species was suited but...well, leopards were a less lean breed.

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:43 pm
Das Tor

"Ah, I stalk, then attack. Drop from trees, tooo. And you" Rin explained, smiling shyly as she walked.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:46 pm
"Oh. Well..." She looked thoughtful. "I rely on speed. Perhaps...you could situate in a tree, and I chase them down to you? By that point, the prey will be exhausted, and your attack will be swift and clean." It was a solid idea! A very good plan that was nearly foolproof! [Nearly, because there were always fools who would ruin a 'foolproof' plan.]

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:48 pm
Das Tor

"Oh, and then we can catch more too!" Rin pointed out. "Yes, this works well."

She beamed, motioning in a diretion as she pranced.

"This'll be fun!"  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[IC] Mlima Tuokoa Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out