Torment_Desires
Captain

Adored Phantom

11,575 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:20 pm
Welcome to the Sinful Estate. Here we indulge in the seven deadly sins without judgement from others. Here there is no judging in what others find delightful. Please feel free to introduce yourself here and have fun.

I go by Mistress Luna but feel free to call me Luna. Not my real name but a wonderful nickname from friends. I am 27 soon to be 28. And I like literary role plays. Usually more paragraph-like then two sentences. More details, the better. Enjoy your time here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:55 pm
Hi there my name is Estella, feel free to call me Stella (I prefer it, can't stand my name). I am going to be 25 in a couple of days and I joined this guild and this site to help my cousin out and so here I am. Since I have no idea what to do on this site I am giving all gold and items I make to the guild for future contests and stuff. If you want to donate to the guild's growing contest funds or item collection, check out the thread I posted about Guild funds. Thanks. Can't wait to meet everyone.  

EnviousDesiredLust
Crew

EnviousDesiredLust
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:56 pm
Painlord Mercer

Raizo_Hiromasa

seductionskiss_23

Welcome to Sin Estates. Feel free to take a look around at some of the role plays that are in the works or feel free to make your very own. It would be very interesting to see some of your styles in the guild. :3 Again welcome.  
Sin Estates

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games