Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Here Kitty Kitty... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:03 pm
Aniu shifted the tiny pouch in her hands as she giggled quietly to herself. The haunt had absolutely no idea if this was going to work but, hooooly heck, was she going to try. The ghoul had a few other things stashed away in her pockets too, and she was really hoping the smell didn't give her away but...

Once a cat always a cat right?

"Niiiiiiiiiight~" She sing-songed outside his room, knocking on the door. "I know you're there." The haunt shifted, rocking on her feet as she hid her hands behind her back. "I've got ya somethiiiiiiing~ Well besides me but, you get the idea. Good kinda something! Promise!" She hoped. He was either gonna be a massive pile of ghostly purring goo by the end of this or....

Welp back to the drawing board.

Pixie Nyxie
ITS SMALL HUSH UP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:14 pm
Night was wrestling with his minipets when Aniu's knock interrupted. As a cat, he had the nergal wishing pet pinned and stuck under his paws. "I win this time Dice, but next time, you might get lucky." The black cat hopped off, batted the minipet away and shifted to his humanoid form.

Unluckily for him, he had started the rough housing without a shirt on, lucky for Aniu, when he opened the door, it was to show off a bare chest.

"Aniu!" He made grabby hands for her, wrapping them around her shoulders and pulling her closer.

"Mmm, What kind of gift? Is it a gift?"

[Mistress Morbid]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:09 pm
Aniu blinked curiously at the door, as she listened to what sounded like... a fight? What on.... The ghoul was about to call to the boil again when the door suddenly opened and she came face to face with his... chest. Aniu blinked again, blushing hard when Night pulled her against him.

Oh jack, she'd never been so thankful for her dark skin in her whole dead life.

"Uuuuuuh." She said slowly, kinda just... staring at first. Gift? What was he talking about... Oh! Oh right. "Uh...! Right.. Um gift. Yeah course it's a gift. Totally. Yep. Dunno how much you'll like it but uh..." Staring again Aniu.

"Why are you... Shirt.. Missing. Why."

Pixie Nyxie
SO I JUST TYPED YOUR DANG NAME BACKWARDS 8| also tongue tied Ghoulfriend go!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:35 pm
Night on the other hand, hadn't even been bothered by his shirtlessness, after all, he was a cat! Shirts were overrated.

But he was pretty sure he could feel her skin heating up just a little and pulled back to grin at her. Dark skin or not, he could see a slight blush.

"Whatcha thinking about cutie? Oh, Yeah?" He blinked, "Shirt? Oh I don't know, it must've fell off when I was a cat..." Yeah something like that. "I got some around here. Hey you wanna come in? Don't mind the minipets and mess."

He tugged her in, shutting the door behind him. There was a massive cat post all the way to ceiling and some lingering minipets looking down at Aniu, one in particular being the nergal he was playing with.

"Thats Dice up there, we were wrassling." He said with a accent, just to make her laugh and then blinked his eerie green eyes at her. "So...Gift?"

[Mistress Morbid]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:58 pm
Thinking? Ahahaha... She probably wasn't. ....Cause she was to busy staring, still. "Uuuuh... You know, chest and that... THIS AND THAT." She squawked. "Oh my jack...." She groaned. "I just did that didn't I? In the hall, in public.... for everyone to hear."

Doomed.

The ghoul whined as she kept her hands firmly over the 'gift', one of em anyway. "I don't mind the pets.. I've got two of em back in my room so I know how that goes..." She said as she eyed the nergal-esque cat. "Aaaah... I thought I heard something. Guess I know now." The corners of her lip twitched at the accent. "Yeeees, gift. I guess you could say I got struck with... well." She finally looked from Dice to Night, where she grinned. "A cat's sense of curiosity... Wanted to see if something... worked." A hand disappeared in her pocket where she pulled out a small mouse shaped toy, one of the few she had shoved in there, before throwing it at him. "I read somewhere cat's like these?" ...Or atleast human world cats did, but she wasn't exactly going to tell him that. Then she finally showed him the small pouch filled with another thing cats apparently liked. "I think you'd want was in the bag over the toy if you're gonna walk around like that though."

Pixie Nyxie
Pretty sure your girlfriends a devil dude. Or an Imp... or something.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:06 pm
He grinned at her squawking and was immensely pleased by her reaction! It was too cute, so he rewarded her with a peck on the cheek. "Yes, for everyone to hear. Now everyone knows what you think of THIS AND THAT."

Dice gave her a wary stare before floating off his perch and landing in front of her legs. The nergal wishing pet didn't take long to warm up to her though, as he sniffed at her person, then reached up to paw at her pockets.

Then floated to bury his head into her coat pockets.

Night meanwhile watched her dangle a toy, which could've been fun. But he was keeping his cool or something. He caught it and then tossed it to one of his minipets who immediately started playing with it. "Toys are fun I guess!" He did do a usual cat thing and leaned down to sniff..

What was that smell?

His head gravitated to her pouch, and he sniffed it. Then he kind of pressed Aniu towards the wall, leaning his head down further to smell it. His normally slitted green eyes turned wide with curiousity and pleasure.

"Is that..." He breathed in, then started nuzzling her hand, pressing into her. "What is it?" He wanted it. All of it.

[Mistress Morbid]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:21 pm
The ghoul whined, though it lessened so at the small kiss she got. "Well excuse me if the first thing I wasn't expecting to see happened to be your chest." ....On the upside, now she had something to pay attention to during those more boring class sessions.

Aniu just laughed when Dice shoved his whole head into her pockets. "Friendly little bugger... Though he might be uh, affected too. Who knows.. Cat's react differently to it I think. Depends on them." Aniu shrugged, tugging the minipet out and dropping the rest of the toys to the floor before she took a few steps back against the wall.

Well that didn't take long.

"Mmmm, It's called catnip." The ghoul said as she tried to open the pouch despite his nuzzling. "It's in the toys too, heck at this point I wouldn't doubt if it was actually in my clothes..." Off topic Aniu! "Anyway uh... it kinda puts cats into a trance almost? They just become really focused on it I guess." She tilted the open bag at him, showing him the granulated leaves inside. "I can dump it on the floor, or put some in your hand or something. I can get more if you like it." Gently she reached up with one hand and scratched at the base of his ear. "Feeling anything?"

Like she needed to ask.

Pixie Nyxie
Yeeee definiately an imp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:03 pm
"You're excused!" Night grinned as he continued to rub on her, especially with the catnip around. "Hey, don't pay attention to him." He shoved the nergal pet away, only to have it grumble at him and wait for his turn.

"Catnip?" The moment it opened, he was shoving his nose in it and inhaling. And then it trailed over to her clothes full of toys and...

"You smell so good..." His eyes widened and dilated, showing how much he was already effected.

"Oh...Oh that feels good..." He wrapped arms around her again and started rubbing his cheek against her shoulder. He wanted all the attention.

And the catnip.

[Mistress Morbid]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:31 pm
Aniu rolled her eyes playfully at his banter. "Play nice or I'll put it away." The ghoul snorted, pulling her hand away from his ear long enough to gently swat at his shoulder. "Besides, if you don't play nice, that means less attention on you."

"Night!" She yelped as lurched in surprise, not expecting him to literally stick his nose in it. Oh well, to late now. "Yeah... You're definitely feeling it..." Again she chuckled as she brushed the flakes off his nose. "Guess we know how to get you relaxed now huh?"

"I told you, it's probably in my clothes.." She'd be finding the little leaves for weeks. She just knew it." Her hand sunk back into his hair as she began scratching small circles once again. "I admit, I didn't think this totally through... I probably should have had you put these guys away..." Aniu laughed as she eyed Dice, who was slowly edging closer. "Goofy cats...."

Pixie Nyxie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:00 pm
It was in her clothes.

It was on her clothes......

Night stopped all motions and gently pulled at her shirt.

"We should...take your shirt off..."

[Mistress Morbid]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:38 pm
Aniu blinked. What. She blinked again. "Night..." She said slowly, watching the way his ear's twitched and swiveled backwards, almost as if he were sad. "Night do you realize what you just asked me to do? I don't have any other clothes with me Kitten. And uh, you're already missing your shirt. I don't know if that's such a smart idea hun.."

He had good intentions? ....Maybe.

Pixie Nyxie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:05 am
"Did I ask you something crazy?" Night gently started lifting her shirt up, but mostly to bring it closer to his nose...and Aniu couldn't tell by the dilated pupil eyes if he was playing or...just drugged up.

Mostly drugged up.

"It's fantastic idea." He grinned. "The best idea. Why isn't it the best idea?"

[Mistress Morbid]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:13 pm
"A little bit yeah sweetheart." Aniu squacked as he tugged on it, trying to pull it out of his grasp. When that didn't work, the ghoul tightly crossed her arms over her chest to keep the shirt from going anywhere.

"Mostly cause I don't have anything else to put on besides my shirt?" And no she was not walking around with just her jacket. Well it was a thought but there was probably cat n** in that too and it was only so long before found that. If there was any in there.

"I proooooobably shouldn't have brought so much. Oops." Aniu mumbled as she bit her lip. What had she gotten herself into. "So unless you wanna cough up a shirt, uuuuuh... I can't follow through on your 'fantastic idea'. Sorry." She smiled sheepishly, trying reeeeeeeeally hard not to blush.

Damn it.

Pixie Nyxie
Come on Aniu, its a shirtless party! Shirts are for squares.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:01 pm
But the shirt was going somewhere, it was going up, showing off her very dark skin and flat tummy. Night would stare at it just a little before looking up at her.

"What? Why do you need a shirt, it'd be cooler if you didn't wear one you know?" He grinned, "Get it cooler? Cause you'd be cool...er, and then I'd get to see you know..." He chuckled as her blush kept getting worse.

"So where did you get the goods anyways?" he reached around to circle his arms around her waist and bury his face in her neck. "You smell...really good Aniu."

One would think she did it with seduction in mind.

[Mistress_Morbid]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:13 pm
"You're going to turn me into a tomato ghost instead of a pumpkin ghost if you keep this up..." Aniu mumbled. Not that she wasn't already a very lovely shade of red.

"Why do I need a shirt?" She mimicked. "We've only been dating a few months. And you're drugged up by some plant. Don't you think things could get... I don't know. Out of hand?" Not that she didn't trust him to behave (a funny concept, she knew he liked to play games), it was just that she was... nervous. So to speak.

"Mmmm... Secret." Not really, he'd know the answer if he really thought about it. Home. "Course I do." She said. "I smell like pumpkins." And maybe a plant but.. technicalities. The cat was a thunderous, purring mess against her shoulder and in all honesty she had to admit, it was cute. Next time however, she'd have to be more careful and bring a smaller dose. And, she mentally reminded herself, she'd have to remember to not lose the darn pouch and leave it in various places.

"I had honest intentions when I got this you know. I was curious how'd react..."

Pixie Nyxie

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces