Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jirachi's Wish

Back to Guilds

A guild to go along with the BC shop 

Reply Jirachi's Wish
[PD] Meeting someone New (Fluffernutter, Davian, and others)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:21 pm
Fluffernutter was excited that he and his brothers were going on an outing. His Sentret tail waved back and forth happily as they walked away from their home, though he looked back briefly to wave to Dea in the window.

"So where are we going today? Is it some big surprise? Is it something for Mama? Does she know where we are going?"he asked in his rapid fire way. He looked to the other two with him, giving them a hopeful look they would tell him. He hoped it was somewhere really fun, though he was sure it would be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:13 pm
Artemis grinned at the familiar stream of questions stemming from Fluff's mouth. The sentret boy always had something to say, some question to ask. He'd once heard that the average child asked eight thousand questions a week. He thought Fluff asked more like twenty thousand. "Crazy," he replied, turning to grin at the boy. "We're going crazy, that's where. I don't know if it's a big surprise, I think it's been a long time coming, honestly..." He shook his head, and glanced around. "I dunno, Fluff. Where do you think we should go? I thought we might explore! We've finally got a chance, now that it's not so cold."

"We thought the clearing in the woods would be a good place to start," Tristan added. "Brenny's going to meet us there, and we can stop to eat later. I bet we find something really exciting!"  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:37 pm
Fluffernutter gave Timmy a curious look, what did he mean they were going crazy? Did he mean in the way that people got really weird or that they would just do random stuff? He was just about to ask, when Timmy turned the tables on him to ask him a question. Ooo, where did he want to go today? There was so many fun things they could do and he couldn't make up his mind. Then Tristan spoke and he nodded his head eagerly.

"The clearing is perfect. Oh Brenny is coming? That would be awesome. He is always so much fun. Maybe we will meet someone or something there. Maybe a rare Pokemon,"he chirped up. He seemed to skip ahead of the other two a little in the direction of the clearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:28 pm
"Yeah, Brenny's coming," Timmy gave a nod. "He said he found something strange in the forest not long ago, so we thought we might check it out. Only, he isn't particularly sure where it lives, or what it is." Probably some pokemon the celebi hadn't yet come in contact with; that boy was almost as talkative as Fluff was. He hoped whatever the kid had met, that he hadn't scared it.

"I bet you could. We'll be seeing one, anyway. A legendary," Tristan teased. "So even if you don't find a rare pokemon, you'll have already seen one!"

As Fluff skipped ahead, a figure neared. "BOO!" came Brenny's voice from behind a tree. "You guys took too long! I waited forever!"  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:40 pm
"We have a legendary too. Eilam is the god Pokemon. I hope it is a Pokemon. Brenny has all the luck. I wish we could find things more. He is always seeming to get lucky,"Fluff replied brightly. He was a bit disappointed that they couldn't always find things, but he was lucky to have the family he did. When Brenny seemed to appear out of nowhere, he laughed.

"Sorry, we got held up. Mama had me do some chores. And she wanted to make sure we were ready. How are you, Brenny? What did you find?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:24 pm
"I know," Tristan agreed, "But we see him every day, and I've never really seen him do anything legendary like." Arceus was the god pokemon, the one who greated the entire world. It would have been awesome if Eilam did something like that again! Maybe make a small one for their train set, with real, tiny pokemon! ...Maybe he'd been watching too many movies. "We'll find things," he promised. "All sorts of things. We'll go out every day, looking!"

"You were so slow!" Brenny complained again, grinning. "I'm good! I found a sigilyph, I think! It's a shiny one, and he's real mean, but I don't mind him. I know some people are grouchy and some people are nice."  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:31 pm
"He wants to be normal. Maybe that's why he hasn't done anything legendary lately. I am sure he can still do so. You don't have to do legendary things to be a legendary. He is pretty legendary to me. And yay, I would like to go out exploring more. It is a lot of fun. Maybe we can find loads of things,"Fluff agreed brightly. Then he turned to Brenny and his eyes widened when he heard him say what he had found.

"I have never met one. I hope he isn't too grouchy. It is not very fun when someone is grouchy. Maybe he just needs friends,"Fluff suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:51 pm
Tristan could understand that; and he was surprised that he could relate. He wasn't a legendary, he didn't have to feel like he was being looked up to all the time. "I think we'd all like to be normal," he mused. But who was to say what was normal? Who defined normal? Who decided who was, and who wasn't? "I bet we could. And we could tell Grandpa all about them. I bet he'd like that, being a scientist!"

"He's pretty grouchy," Brenny warned. "He thought I had a trainer, and he got all mad, and then I said I didn't, but he was still all mad, and then he got all mad because I'm a celebi, and then--" the boy only paused to take a breath, looking towards Timmy and Tristan. He grinned. "But I think he might be shy, like your brothers were. They were grouchy too, once! I remember!"  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:33 pm
"Yes, we all want to be normal. I think we all want to be loved too. And Grandpa would love to know about things. He seems to love learning more about everything. Maybe Karma and Tania would like to know too. We can be Grandpa's assistants,"Fluff suggested. He then turned to Brenny when he was talking about this grump. He looked at his brothers and giggled a little.

"What's wrong with trainers? They can be really nice. Look at Mama. And they were shy and grumpy. So was I when I came. Gave Mama a hard time. She wanted to love me,"Fluff recalled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:25 pm
"I've never been shy or grumpy," Brenny said, as he led Tristan and Fluff towards where he'd seen the sigilyph. He was excited to share this find with them, but even more so that they might be making a new friend. "He lives here," he said, after they'd walked a while.

"Don't mention trainers and don't be noisy, he doesn't like that."

"He can hear you," a voice came from behind Brenny. Davian huffed angrily. "I thought I told you to go away?"  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:34 am
Truth be told, Fluff could not picture Brenny being grumpy at all. The other always seemed to be really happy, even more than he was. Granted, he wondered if anyone who had gotten to know this side of him would believe he had been grumpy at some point. His tail still swished back and forth as they walk, nodding his head when Brenny mentioned not talking about trainers. He still thought not all trainers were bad, but he didn't want to scare this new Pokemon off.

"Okay, I won't. And hello, he wanted us to meet you. We hope you don't mind. My name is Fluffernutter. You can call me Fluff though,"he spoke.  
Jirachi's Wish

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games