Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sex Education Guild

Back to Guilds

Know your body, love your body, be safe, be healthy, be wise. 

Tags: Sex Ed, Birth Control, LGBT, STDs, Pregnancy 

Reply Sex Education Main Forum
I wonder why some people go crazy when talks about sex?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella hondatohru

Generous Star

10,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:07 am
Just curious, i wonder why some people whether its a boy/girl when it comes to sex they go aggressive just to have done it? I want to know coz i don't have any idea, can you guys share your opinions about it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:39 am
Do you mean the people who are so proud that they're sexually active that they always want to talk about it, and brag about it, and shove it in everyone's face? That's common with kids and teens.

At that age, having sex can seem cool and dangerous. It can make people feel desirable. A lot of teen girls actually try to get pregnant (which is a really bad idea by the way) because they think a big pregnant belly is proof to everyone who sees them that someone found them desirable. A lot of people don't want to admit that they haven't had sex because they don't want to be the last one among their friends who hasn't. So at that age, if a person has had sex, they often want everyone to know. And if they haven't had sex, they will often lie and say that they have.

But then as people get older, they tend to care less about what other people think, and they tend to realize that sex isn't inherently cool or an indication of how desirable they are. It's simply just something that people sometimes do and either they've done it or they haven't. So then people will start getting less in your face about their sexual experience or more comfortable being honest about their lack of sexual experience.

So it seems like when you're teen, everyone is talking about how much sex they have had. Then when you're 20+, suddenly a lot of people are ok with saying that they haven't had it. Of course you will still get people who lie about it, or brag about it, or shove it in your face at any age. It just gets less and less common as people get older.  

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

stella hondatohru

Generous Star

10,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:48 am
LorienLlewellyn
Do you mean the people who are so proud that they're sexually active that they always want to talk about it, and brag about it, and shove it in everyone's face? That's common with kids and teens.

At that age, having sex can seem cool and dangerous. It can make people feel desirable. A lot of teen girls actually try to get pregnant (which is a really bad idea by the way) because they think a big pregnant belly is proof to everyone who sees them that someone found them desirable. A lot of people don't want to admit that they haven't had sex because they don't want to be the last one among their friends who hasn't. So at that age, if a person has had sex, they often want everyone to know. And if they haven't had sex, they will often lie and say that they have.

But then as people get older, they tend to care less about what other people think, and they tend to realize that sex isn't inherently cool or an indication of how desirable they are. It's simply just something that people sometimes do and either they've done it or they haven't. So then people will start getting less in your face about their sexual experience or more comfortable being honest about their lack of sexual experience.

So it seems like when you're teen, everyone is talking about how much sex they have had. Then when you're 20+, suddenly a lot of people are ok with saying that they haven't had it. Of course you will still get people who lie about it, or brag about it, or shove it in your face at any age. It just gets less and less common as people get older.

I see, now i get it, thanks so very much for a very useful info. I really appreciate it smile , i'm so honored that you let me join on this group.

Honestly captain, there is a personal reason why i join your guild, can i talk to you about it through PM and it's a serious and very personal matter please sad ? i just have one condition, the things i will share to you must be kept secret from anyone else, and please don't ever tell it to anyone, can i trust you on that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:19 am
People are always welcome to PM me. I do not discuss anything from PMs publicly.  

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

Sex Education Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas