Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Dorm Rooms
Kurai's Dorm Occupants: Erin & Nami Saiko Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:32 pm
This dorm is shared by siblings, Erin and Nami Saiko. A typical hotel-like setup with two rooms on either side of the sitting room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He woke up, the light in his eyes. Erin yawned. "Wow, what a nap..."
He decided to walk around the campus, since he didn't have any other classes.
[Exit]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

By now, Nami had given up fighting and rested her head on her hand, her elbow digging into Erin's left shoulder. "I'd really give you whatfor if I knew I could take you, brother."
Erin chuckled and replied. "I know. Wakai, go ahead and grab a seat anywhere."
He walked Nami to her room and threw her on her bed before walking out and shutting the door behind him. "Now, get some sleep!"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:52 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked around the room, as it was pretty nice. She walked over to a chair and sat on it as she kept examining the room from where she is. It was like any other room, but she hasn't exactly been in another person's room before. She sees a picture frame within reach, so she reaches for it and grabs it, looking at it to get a closer look at the picture that was in it.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:27 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin sighed and plopped down on the chair close to Nami's bedroom door. "Whew, what a monster." He turned to Wakai, a bit curious. "So, what exactly were you guys doing?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:47 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Looking at Erin from the picture, she gave a blank look for a few seconds until finally processing her response. "Oh, well, after you and Koko left...umm..." she put the picture frame down and clapped her hands together, "We ate food...and..." she was trying her best to remember everything. "Oh, and then Nami wanted to go home I think...so we were gonna ask my friend to drive us there...and then you came back and she changed her mind." She poked at her cheek, as she thought there was more, but she couldn't think of anything else that happened while Erin was gone.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:53 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

"home, huh?" Erin scratched his chin. "Well, she's got an idea there. But we don't know if it's possible to go back to Traverse Town."
The last sentence was just a thought that slipped from his mouth. He knew that he'd like to be able to go back home, too. He wanted to grab his swords and Nami probably wanted her rifle and gamebox.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:11 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Traverse...town...?" Wakai stared blankly at Erin, feeling that it sounded familiar, but she couldn't remember. She rubbed her head as she actually experienced a headache thinking about it, her expression changes to a saddened expression. She was confused as to why she was feeling like this when thinking about Traverse Town.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:20 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

He could tell she was giving herself a headache. "You're gonna blow a gasket if you think too hard." Erin looked at the wall and sighed. "But you have heard of Traverse Town before?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:34 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She looked at Erin, and then down at the ground, "Well...I think I may have been there before, I'm not fully sure though." She looked at Erin then back towards the ground, "It's weird though...it's like I'm forgetting something that happened there..." She closed her eyes and tilted her head, as she tried not to think too much about it.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:44 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

"Ah! That's right. Nami said she remembered seeing you before. Remember? I believe it was at the beach, I'm not sure." Erin tried thinking. "Hmm, maybe it's just my imagination..."
She didn't even bother leaving the room. She knew Erin would just sit in front of it if he had to. She turned to face the bed. "Hm, it does look comfortable." She lay back and fell asleep quickly.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:58 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai doesn't remember much about some beach, "Hmm...at the beach?" She leaned back into her chair, staring at the ceiling, "I would've remembered that instantly though...I love beaches..." She shook her head, disregarding her love for beaches, "Well...something else happened there that I just can't remember..." she put a finger to her chin, "What was it...?" While thinking about it, she had a flashback of standing behind a figure, but the flashback only lasted for a few seconds.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

"I think a boat was involved. Anyways, I want to go, too. That leaves the matter of finding a pilot." Erin closed his eyes and rested his head on his cupped hands.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:06 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Leaning forward, Wakai looked at Erin with a saddened expression, "I was gonna ask Shino if she could drive us but," she scratched her head, "She left before I could even ask. Now she could be anywhere on campus, sleeping." She stood up and walked to the window, looking outside, "It would take awhile to find her..."

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin sat back in the chair and huffed. A minute ticked by before the realization dawned on him. "Wait! That ottsel guy! He could give us a lift, if he isn't busy."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Dorm Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items