No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
After all this time? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ayame-Yuura generated a random number between 100 and 1 ... !

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:06 am
User Image

Aaand... I'm back. Geez, after all this time. Even gaia's recent apparent crappiness can't keep me away. And I always seem to end up back here. Well, good to see the same old names. Feels like home. How is everyone~?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:06 am
By the way, have you been reading the manga? It's one of the few things that keep me coming back. The manga's getting goood~  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
Ayame-Yuura generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 88!

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:07 am
I generated a random number and got NOTHING~?? Geez!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:19 am
Haha, that's kinda how I feel. I'm so disappointed with this site, but actually leaving and never returning is difficult. I don't really have that many websites I visit anyway.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:45 pm
I never mean to go away... it's just not as fun without zOMG. I would love to be running around right now with this avatar saying "desu desu desu"...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:04 pm
Zphal
Haha, that's kinda how I feel. I'm so disappointed with this site, but actually leaving and never returning is difficult. I don't really have that many websites I visit anyway.

I pretty much only come to Gaia to chat with people here in Why Not. I barely bother do anything else outside of the guild aside from occasionally changing my avi's outfit. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Peach Lilac generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 57!

Peach Lilac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:11 pm
I do understand. I take extended vacations from the site and reach a point of almost forgetting it exists. Out of nowhere and after quite sometime my fingers and brain do something that I'm not aware of and I'm changing outfits, posting replies, and surfing the marketplace. Gaia is a drug that I can shake for a period but eventually I need my fix.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:51 pm
I stay for my friends but im not really involved with the site.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:20 am
So that's why you guys are still around~

Well, even with zOMG! now gone, there's virtually no avatar forum sites I've found that can compete with gaia's sheer size and multitude of features (and users). Even though they haven't been maintaining the really good features! >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:21 am
MiLo09
I do understand. I take extended vacations from the site and reach a point of almost forgetting it exists. Out of nowhere and after quite sometime my fingers and brain do something that I'm not aware of and I'm changing outfits, posting replies, and surfing the marketplace. Gaia is a drug that I can shake for a period but eventually I need my fix.

I wonder what kind of drugs they put into the site and how! Is it electromagnetic? Is it radioactive?? Because I hear this so much from gaians xD  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Peach Lilac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:39 am
Ayame-Yuura
MiLo09

I wonder what kind of drugs they put into the site and how! Is it electromagnetic? Is it radioactive?? Because I hear this so much from gaians xD

I'm pretty sure they coat my keyboard with LSD when I'm not looking. eek burning_eyes eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:48 am
MiLo09
Ayame-Yuura
MiLo09

I'm pretty sure they coat my keyboard with LSD when I'm not looking. eek burning_eyes eek

From Gaia HQ~??!! This Lanzer... Invented a drug that can be disseminated via internetz!! What an innovation! :O

I bet he only stays with gaia for twinkies and feeding his cat nowadays. No offense, great Lanzer =w=  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Peach Lilac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:56 am
Ayame-Yuura
MiLo09
Ayame-Yuura
MiLo09

From Gaia HQ~??!! This Lanzer... Invented a drug that can be disseminated via internetz!! What an innovation! :O

I bet he only stays with gaia for twinkies and feeding his cat nowadays. No offense, great Lanzer =w=

It's either that or he hired local ninja junkies all over the world to help him in this evil plot to drug the population. Of course he would have to find ninja junkies willing to work for twinkies and cat droppings. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:20 am
MiLo09
Ayame-Yuura
MiLo09
Ayame-Yuura
MiLo09

It's either that or he hired local ninja junkies all over the world to help him in this evil plot to drug the population. Of course he would have to find ninja junkies willing to work for twinkies and cat droppings. lol

Or that. Maybe they can hop out of computer screens. Whoaaa~!!  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50