Reply Main Forum:
looking for roleplay partner/s

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

solanik

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:23 pm
I just want some role plays to participate in and am looking for a partner or a few people to rp with. pm me or reply here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:14 am
solanik
I just want some role plays to participate in and am looking for a partner or a few people to rp with. pm me or reply here.

Hello there, I just joined this guild and I saw your post. What kind of role plays are you interested in? I don't have anything planned at the moment but hey, spontaneous role plays can be really fun!  

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100

solanik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:08 am
I like fantasy, supernatural stuff. Romance. I haven't really tried many other kinds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:16 pm
solanik
I like fantasy, supernatural stuff. Romance. I haven't really tried many other kinds.

Yeah, fantasy worlds are probably my favorite too. While I brainstorm some stuff and shuffle around through my brain, I'd like to get to know you (and any possible characters you have in mind) a little better, and you can do the same with me. yum_puddi

*Have you been RPing for a while now, or are you new to it?

*Would you prefer spontaneous role playing (those can be quick and really fun, possibly turning into a longer campaign), or planned worlds with cultures, and maps already typed out? It takes longer for me to do, especially because I tend to get very detailed, but makes for a good reference during role playing.

*What kind of character are you interested in making?  

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100

solanik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:24 pm
the_wings_we_seek

*Have you been RPing for a while now, or are you new to it?

i have been roleplaying on gaia since 07 and of gaia for only alittle longer, but i am just returning lately so i am rusty.

*Would you prefer spontaneous role playing (those can be quick and really fun, possibly turning into a longer campaign), or planned worlds with cultures, and maps already typed out? It takes longer for me to do, especially because I tend to get very detailed, but makes for a good reference during role playing.

i like both, right now i am looking for a spontaneous rp until i can plan out something more serious.

*What kind of character are you interested in making? well my characters vary depending on the setting so pm me and we can discus a starting point and get things straightened out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:24 pm
here are some ideas!

Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Pirate
Princess or Prince
ninja x ninja
Arranged Marriage

Master X Slave {as long as things don't extremely pervy or violent}

i would love to rp with you if you haven't found a rp partner already.  

Sarkura_Haruno_21

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:47 pm
solanik

Hey there! Are you still looking to rp?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:16 pm
cutie_maddy111
Sarkura_Haruno_21

yeah just pm me and we can plan something out or get a rp started.  

solanik

Main Forum:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff