Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Evans London Flat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:26 am
          User Image

vans ondon lat

Located in London, England ~ Home to the Evans Family

The Rooms:
Zachary's Bedroom
Monika's Bedroom
Living Room
Kitchen
Bathroom

The Evans Family lives on the fourth floor of the building, in apartment number 4B.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:45 am
vans amily

User Image ________ User Image

Zachary Carlisle Evans ____ Monika Taylor Evans x

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:47 am
vans lat acts

The Evans Family currently consists of Zachary, the head of the family, and Monika, his only daughter. His wife, Taylor, passed away during Monika's birth, leaving just the two of them to live in the small flat. Zachary is a Muggleborn, while Taylor was a Muggle, making Monika a Muggleborn witch, apparently. Zachary doesn't have much money to his name, but with his professor salary, he can afford the small flat.

Upon entry, there is the living room, which is connected directly to the kitchen. A small table with two chairs is set up, with the other two chairs stored in a closet in case of visitors. The main room leads to a hallway, with a bedroom at each end. Zachary's bedroom is on the right and Monika's is on the left. The bathroom is in the middle of the hallway, with a closet next to it. The flat is rather small, but a cozy home nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Aside from a party at the Overton’s not much had been going on over the summer for Richard. In attempt get out of the house the fifth year decided to make plans with Monika. Luckily his parents didn’t seem to mind what friends he made in school, so they didn’t ask too many questions. Besides they seem fine with him hanging out with a girl who was a year older, a Ravenclaw, and happened to be his study partner for the year. It was probably the last part that made them accepting then again he imagined his parents’ could think of someone far worse of him to hang with. Granted his mother’s response was “she sounds lovely Richie”. He wasn’t going to get over that one.

With his sister having some kind of summer tea party Richard was quite content going to hang with Monika at her place. If he wasn’t doing that chances were he would have landed at Garnet’s. Since he was pretty sure that Garnet wouldn’t mind a break from his best friend coming by. Arriving to the London flat, he headed up to the fourth floor. “Fourth floor, 4B…” He muttered to himself as he made his way up. Finding the door, Richard gave a knock on the door. At least he found the place alright.

With : No one but the door...

Attire : Shirt & Jeans

OOC : - - -

The Shiny Furret

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:14 pm
User Image
                                                  I can't sleep tonight. Wide awake and so confused. Everything's in line, but I am bruised.
                                                  I need a voice to echo. I need a light to take me home. I kinda need a hero, is it you?

ℳ𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓴𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓔𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓼
                                                  Sixth Year / Ravenclaw / Muggleborn

I never see the forest for the trees. I could really use your melody.
                                                  Baby I'm a little blind. I think it's time for you to find me.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Ah, summer break. In previous years, Monika loved them, because it meant her father was home from Hogwarts as a professor. Then, as she started attending the school herself, she dreaded them because she was away from her studies. Now, in the later years of her school career, she loved them again. Summertime meant she was home with a book that wasn't a textbook. It was time to relax. Sure, she still did her extra studying, but not nearly as much as she did in preparation for her OWLs, which turned out to be not as bad as she was expecting. These days, her father spent most of the day at the office, coming home for dinner and such. At least he got most weekends off to spend with her during the break. Monika had to admit that she missed being able to see her father whenever she wanted to back when he worked at the school, but she understood that he was working his dream job, so she supported him.

Other than spending her days at home cleaning or shopping, Monika had decided to take this summer to catch up on some reading. She had always loved fiction, and had several books stacked up on her shelves for her to read. Today, for instance, was a reading day. Monika was relaxing in the living room, enjoying the air conditioning, turning the pages of Ask Me How I Got Here by Christine Heppermann. She was about halfway through the book when there was a knock at the door. The brunette looked up from the pages and towards the door. 'Oh, that's right. Richard is coming over today,' she thought to herself as she set her book on the coffee table and rose from her chair, calmly walking over to the door. She peeked through the peephole, confirming it was her friend behind the door, then turned the knob to open it. "Hey Richard, it's good to see you. Please, come in," she said, smiling and stepping aside to let her friend in. "How are you? Enjoying your summer break? Can I get you anything? We have lemonade in the fridge." Monika led Richard into the living room and sat back down in her chair, trying to make small talk.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Can you be my nightingale? Sing to me, I know you're there.
                                                  You could be my sanity, but bring me peace. Sing me to sleep.
                                                  Say you'll be my nightingale.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Well he found the place. That was evident when Monika opened the door. Richard smiled at the brunette as she greeted him. “Hey Monika, it’s good to see you too.” He replied walking into the flat. It was a nice place, simple unlike his home. Course his place was simple compared to his cousins. Their home was on a grand scale it felt like.

Like a the great hostess the Gryffindor new she would be Monika asked him how he was, if he was enjoying the summer, and if she could get him anything. She even offered up lemonade that was in the fridge. “I’m good, even better considering you got me out of tea party central.” He said taking a seat. “The summer’s been going well so far.” He replied before deciding to take up her offer. “That lemonade sounds great, thanks.” He said before adding. “The Overton’s had a party. Don’t know if you know them, the twins Colton and Connor. Connor’s in your house, he has a service dog named Sadie. Anyways, how are you enjoying the summer?” He asked her. Honestly Richard didn’t want to outright say the kid was blind. If that was how he was going to identify Connor he wasn’t a very good friend.

With : Monika

Attire : Shirt & Jeans

OOC : - - -

The Shiny Furret

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:28 am
User Image
                                                  I can't sleep tonight. Wide awake and so confused. Everything's in line, but I am bruised.
                                                  I need a voice to echo. I need a light to take me home. I kinda need a hero, is it you?

ℳ𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓴𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓔𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓼
                                                  Sixth Year / Ravenclaw / Muggleborn

I never see the forest for the trees. I could really use your melody.
                                                  Baby I'm a little blind. I think it's time for you to find me.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Monika nodded as Richard spoke, listening as he talked about his summer vacation so far. It wasn't too far into their break, they still had a few weeks left. Perhaps she could convince her dad to take a week off so they could go on a real vacation or something. Even just a day to go down to the pier would be amazing, or they could go see the Eye. She had always wanted to go, but never had anyone to go with. Hm, maybe Richard would go with her sometime. That would be pretty fun, she thought. "Tea party central, hm? Oh, I'm assuming your sister had something to do with that? How old is she this year?" she asked as she stood up from her chair and walked to the kitchen, pouring them each a glass of lemonade before returning, handing one to her guest and sitting back down. Moni took a sip, glad she took the time to prepare the beverage that morning. "Overton... Yes, I believe I recall a boy with that name. He's blind, if I'm thinking of the right boy. Of course, there aren't many students at Hogwarts with service dogs... I've always wanted a dog, but I doubt my landlord would allow it. He doesn't know about Theodore, my owl, though I'm not sure how he doesn't know. Theo can be pretty fussy at times, making a racket in his cage."

Monika paused, taking another sip of her lemonade before setting it on the coffee table. "My summer has been fine. After all the studying I'd done for my OWLs, I decided to take a break from schoolwork for the few months we get off. Speaking of which, I got my results back. Let me see, I had the letter here somewhere..." She started flipping through a pile of mail that had been sitting on the coffee table as well. When she found the letter, she looked it over once more before handing it to Richard. "See here? I got an A in Herbology, only because I refused to go near the Bubotuber they had for the practical part of the exam. I'm not a fan of those things... But I got an EE in Astronomy, thanks to your help. I don't think I ever thanked you for helping me studying, so thank you." she said with a grin and a light chuckle. Of course, she was glad to have gotten a friend out of their random encounter in the North Wing, as well.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Can you be my nightingale? Sing to me, I know you're there.
                                                  You could be my sanity, but bring me peace. Sing me to sleep.
                                                  Say you'll be my nightingale.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

murruelecreuset

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out