Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[PRP Tale] Oh you have a scorra too? [Sawleah | Myrsky] FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:58 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sawleah walked along side Maska as the scorra was helping to carry her supplies. It was really nice and she was glad that Meri had helped to convince her to keep the scorra as a pet and not eat it. It helped to carry so many more supplies! Ok well not to many but enough that Sawleah was feeling much better about traveling. Right now she was headed south toward Neued hopping to see what the market would be like. She had quite a few supplies from Tale and wondered not only what the Jauhnar was like and then there was the influx from the Oban markets since Neued had become a stopping point and blending of cultures. She adjusted her pack and moved quickly across the sands. She wanted to get as much distance today as possible. Right now she had a heavy pack and a lot of berries and nuts. As the trip weighed on she would need to dry or eat a lot of those berries so finding a good spot to do so before nightfall would be best. Her mind raced over the procedure to dry them out since she was on the road and not back home in Isd where she could just let them dry out for days. Maybe she could weave a drying strand and have it around Maska’s neck so as the scorra traveled she could help? No then Maska might eat them and that could be trouble of a different sort. Sighing she decided it would best to do it at sundown tonight and hope for the best.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:16 pm
Reoakee
She gets to see his nice side! 8D Or at least his fake polite act for a bit.

User Image
Myrsky was finally done with his lessons with his temporary teacher. And since his shoulder had finally healed he figured it was time to leave the safety of the Troupes camp and head out. He left slightly before dawn to avoid meeting the noisy annoying members of the troupe, Dawn trotting happily behind him as he headed into town to pick up the pack of supplies he'd purchased and stashed athis teachers place on the very outskirts of town. After grabbing a quick breakfast he bid his teacher goodbye; she at least deserved to know he was leaving.. .the troupe was something he'd been forced to stay with because Gyuri was a worry wort and overly protective of strangers if you asked him!

Settling the pack on his Scorra's back, he headed out at faster pace than usual. He needed to get some distance behind him and the troupe! That way Gyuri couldn't chase him down... He noticed ahead of them, walking at a slower pace, was another person and Scorra. The sun was glinting off of pink stones; a leaf tribe member he realized. Perhaps I can find out more about Scorra's from this person... In his lesson's he had focused on magic and Oba, not Scorras so his knowledge was still lacking. A lack he wanted to get rid of!

He sighed and put on a pleasant smile; time to act polite again he thought as he called out. "Morning! Mind if I join you?"  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:31 pm
robot kitten
That's good! She will always remember that no matter what else happens and think he must be ok somewhere inside.

The voice made her turn her head and glance back. There was an ice tribe man with a scorra coming up behind her. Tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear she noticed right away his skin discoloration and facial scar. Whoever this was they had certainly been in a fight. She gave a nod and grin back thinking he couldn’t be too bad if he was being nice enough to ask to travel with her. “ I don’t mind.” She slowed until he caught up and walked beside him for a moment. She did take note of his looks but it was the scorra who held her attention the most. Nice healthy long strong legs. Good plumage and such pretty colors too! “Your scorra is lovely.” Saw didn’t want Maksa to feel bad so she made sure to pet her quite and beautiful scorra. “I’m Sawleah and this is Maksa. We’re bound for Neued.” She didn’t want to talk the poor stranger’s ear off about markets and the like so she left her introduction short and to the point. After all she didn’t really know where this stranger was headed and didn’t want to get them lost if they didn’t know the way.

She was glad to see that the ice man didn’t seem to have any trouble with his footing in the sands so perhaps he was a very experienced traveler? Either that or he had paid attention to the cute little scorra who was tagging along with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:04 pm
Reoakee
Myrsky knows manners! Pity he never really uses them.... I fear Sawleah will be one of the few who actually sees it XD

Myrsky gave a rare real smile. "She's called Dawn." He adored his scorra, and appreciated compliments for her where compliments towards him would have been met with suspicion. "I am known as Myrsky, and I'm headed towards Oba... Though I was told to stop by Neued before then. Might I accompany you? I fear that it is not completely for altruistic reasons that I ask this. I will be bothering you with questions.. but as much as I love Dawn, I know almost nothing about her species and hope that you could enlighten me." He asked courteously as he wondered if he would be able to be polite the whole time... but he did want the information and a leaf woman like herself who had a scorra ought to know about them! He realized with a start that he'd fallen into the method of talking he'd used to address the old oban woman he'd managed to get to teach him.... A bit too flowery for his taste but since he'd started using it he figured he might as well continue... Even if it was a pain in the butt. Ah well, females tended to respond better to manners than his normal attitude he was discovering so perhaps it was for the best.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:42 am
robot kitten
XD I find it funny Saw will see it when Mella did not.

Dawn was a cute name! Not only that but it matched the scorra well. Oba? That was a far hike though she supposed his direction made sense. There was a lot of mystery there so even hearing about oba was a bit thrilling. “I don’t mind at all. I am fairly well versed in the creatures and plants of Tale after all when you want to cook it’s important to know what to eat and what not to eat.” Smiling she wondered how much he wanted to know. “Well as I’m sure you know Dawn can’t fly or glide or anything like that but she could easily outrun pretty much any other creature in Tale, definitely any earthling. That’s why hunting a flock can be so difficult to do. They are also pretty hard to tame, though if you manage it they are very loyal and will follow you to the ends of the world.” She ran thought a list of things that were harder to fight than a scorra in Tale. A wintu sure, a seriffin and of course a knifa. Though of all those only a knifa might follow someone home the others just seemed impossible to tame. “What other kinds of things would you like to know before I just start chatting your ear off like a merik nest?”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:07 pm
Reoakee
feel free to do a time skip in the next post so we can get to them being ambushed 8D

Apparently I was wrong to think she was a quiet one, Myrsky thought with a slight feeling of dread as the words burst forth.
"I have found out about that already. I was thinking more along the lines of food as I am going to be wandering through lands she may not know how to forage in herself." He said as he ran a hand over Dawn's soft back feathers. Dawn chirped happily and dashed off to go chase something before returning after she lost interest. He dropped some of the more formal tones of his speech. Too much a bother to keep it up!
To keep the other from blabbering on about random stuff he had no care for, he figured he should try to guide the conversation along lines that were f slight interest ... like Neued or Oba or Scorras.
"Why are you traveling to Neued? Have you been there before?"  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:07 am
robot kitten
blessed silence for Myrksy for a bit before the ambush. Feel free to start the frenzy.

Food as in what the scorra were to eat? Surprised he cared so much and yet touched she smiled. Nodding she thought for a while making a list in her mind. “Well for the most part their primary diet includes grasses, shrubs, seeds, roots, leaves, flowers and sometimes bugs and things they can catch. If the plant isn’t poisonous to you it should be fine for your scorra.” She was quite for moment thinking about how to answer his other question. “No I’ve never been to Neud but I’m going for a number of reasons. One I want to see what it is like and to meet the fire and water earthlings I’ve heard about. Second and more importantly I want to find new things to mix in with my recipes. With the influx of fire and water tribe members there are bound to be lots of new things from their lands. I should be able to get more recipes and of course ingredients.” She was excited talking about it but then when she was finished was oddly silent as she worked though some possibilities about things she had only heard about in Yera but never actually seen. She was quite in mosting in her own mind for quite a while during the walking. How long she was quite for even she couldn’t say.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:45 pm
Reoakee
Sorry for the wait. Myrsky has been a butt and not wanting to tag things.

He made careful note of the food types; he would have to provide for Dawn outside of Tale probably!
"Recipes?" He asked, slightly interested. Did she make medicine or potions or spells? Those were things he didn't mind talking about!

Anymore conversation however, was halted by the appearance of some familiar faces... for Myrsky.. The three leaf tribe hunters appeared out of the tall grasses with weapons at ready. Their wounds (from Gyuri's pounding) were mostly healed. Guess these stupid leaf tribe hunters don't know when to give up! He sighed in disgust.
"Can't you disgusting things find something better to do?" He scowled at them and readied his spells. Dawn gave a nervous chirp and hid behind the other Scorra. I guess I ought to just kill them, he thoght keep them from pestering me any more...  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:00 am
She nodded her head about to elaborate when three men stepped out. They were leaf tribe like her, but there was something so wrong. Their faces were leering and contorted with snarls looking at the ice tribe man next to her. She noticed that the other scorra was hiding behind hers as well. The poor thing looked positively petrified. “Excuse me.” She tensed up. She was going to say more when a sharp gesture made her flinch and step back out of reflex. She looked at the ice tribe man. “What do they want?” She grabbed a pan, since it was the only thing she had that was really hard. She supposed a knife would work but the idea of hurting another person was beyond her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:18 pm
Reoakee

The thugs scowled and one muttered something to the other as the largest stepped forward. "There's no big ice man to save you this time..." He said menacingly as his eyes scanned over both Scorra and the girl holding her pan. "You ought to get outa here sweetheart. Bad company's gonna get you in trouble." They were hunters but not bandits.. They were simply after the man who'd taken 'their' kill and had the gall to not die when they'd attacked last time. To Myrsky though; they were despicable people who would have killed Dawn..

Myrsky gave a disgusted sigh as he strengthened his spell and wrote a second rune and began to fill that with power. If they were going to give him time to set up spells.. then he was going to take advantage of it!
"I stopped them from killing Dawn.. apparently they took offense. Best you leave Sawleah. You don't need to stay and get hurt.. though do take Dawn with you." The second spell was ready and he quietly began a third spell.. it was hard holding two back and he hoped they did something soon so he could let off the ice and earth runes to summon the spears to kill the three infront of him.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:50 pm
Reoakee

Sweetheart? She bristled at that term. The man clearly was dismissing her. It was bad enough that many people in her home did the same but from a total stranger it was an insult rather than just a normal situation. A small part of her was relieved because the men were imposing but she was not about to show that. She tensed up and adjusted the grip on her pan. “I don’t know anything about bad company. All I know is you are the ones who just stepped out and are looking to beat up a traveler.” She looked back at the ice man surprised. She looked at Dawn. It was clear the little scorra was scared. Glaring back at the hunters she held her pan up at them. “You all should be ashamed you are attacking a man over staving what is clearly his familiar now even it wasn’t then. Rather then being vindictive about this you should go out and catch another.” She still moved back and tried to herd Dawn and her own scorra away but cast a worried glance at Myrksy perhaps Dawn had bandagages in her pack? She was worried that three on one Myrksy would need them. “Be careful.” She whispered to him leading Dawn away.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:16 am
Reoakee
One gets out with minimal damage and I will let Saw get him! Or what ever you wnat to have done to him...
Myrsky smirked as Sawleah bristled. He never had liked those who just gave in, so her standing up for herself (and him, he supposed) was a point in her favor. Plus she managed to give him just long enough to finish his three spells.

He grinned; a feral and slightly cruel smile. "I won't need to be careful." He said to Sawleah, confident in his own skills; "Now with what I just cast."
He released the three spells all at once, sketching int he air runes of ice, earth, and wind.
With the rune trigger released, his power swarmed out of the runes, far more controlled and stronger than his last encounter with them.

His ice runes glowed beneath the feet of the three men, flashing with a pale blue light as spears of ice sprang from the ground. The earth runes near him raised a small wall that held icy shards ready for him to release in a second wave. And the air rune swirled and created a barrier about Dawn to keep her safe. No way was he going to let a lucky shot harm her!

The sudden appearance of icy spikes beneath their feet caught two of them by surprise and pierced their feet and legs. One managed to dodge out of the rune's area with only scratches. Myrsky's eyes narrowed as he considered what to do with this one.

Should he kill them all? It was.... a step he had yet to take. For all his bluster Myrsky was not sure he wanted to take another's life. Would this scare them off? Or would he be forced to kill them?  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:13 pm
Sawleah wasn’t sure what to expect but the runes glowing and then ice just forming from what seemed to be nothing was definitely not it. Squeaking she stepped back and held the two scorra’s with wide eyes. A magic user and one who was amazing at that! She was definitely lucky to have started to travel with him, and more to the point not be one of those thugs. The wind tugged at her hair and she watched as a man flung himself to the side avoiding the ice.

He looked wide eyed at what he avoided for a moment before narrowing them at the mage as if considering his attack options. Sawleah couldn’t believe it. Would the man really attack even though he was all alone and it was clear the Myrksy was a strong mage willing to defend himself and his familiar. When the thug tossed a glance at her she pulled a frown over her face and let go of her own scorra to brandish her pan in what she thought was a threatening manner. A serious threat she might not be, but she was not about to just roll over and let an innocent familiar get slaughter because of some thug’s pride.

The man seemed to dismiss her fast enough and look back to his skewered companions and another glance at Myrksy before deficing that indeed fighting a mage who had just skewed two of his allies was not a good idea. She felt a large amount of relief as the man hurried off. Honestly though leaving his friends behind was just ridiculous. Sawleah was muttering about him being a bully and a coward as she moved the two scorra close to Myrksy once more to keep traveling.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:57 pm
Reoakee

Myrsky relaxed when the one who'd dodged decided to flee rather than continue to fight. He had given them chances to leave him alone.. this was the third time they'd fought... and while Myrsky disliked the waste of killing others... he'd given them chances.

At least I have only two people's deaths upon my soul... it was cold comfort considering he'd ended the lives of the two. What if they'd had family? He shook that thought away; they deserved it!

He sighed and looked at Sawleah; "What are leaf customs of death? I do not like leaving bodies out for scavengers.... if there is a ceremony or... burial rite best it be done and grant them peace... for all that they would not leave me in peace, they were not.. evil. Probably."  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:09 pm
Sawleah looked down at the two who would no longer see the world yet had now become part of the earth. “There is no need they have gone already to join the spirits of the land. If it will help we could bury them to give some solace to our own souls but the spirits of the land already has them safely taken.” She gave the earthling a smile glad he was so considerate of her peoples ways. Burring them would keep scavengers from this path but with the winds they might end up exposed again unless buried under the crystal grass which could be a rather tedious venture she wasn’t certain he would care to undergo seeing as these men had attacked him before. More over their friend might well come back later and bury them himself.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff