Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:38 am
User Image

-Elemental Impulses-

Once upon a time, when the world we know couldn't have existed. Ten primordial spirits stood at a cosmic impasse as they tried to decide who would govern the world they were destined to create. The ten spirits represented the elemental impulses that would one day make up our world. Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Light, Darkness, Lightning, and Ice. The final two elements being Origin, the true ruler of the elements and Birth, it's child that would eventually represent Life.
Their constant debates spawned forth a war that dragged on for what felt like years but was only moments. Origin knew that a world would never be created if these selfish spirits continued this onslaught of violence. With a flick of her finger she created the Earth and the cosmos that surrounded it while sealing Birth, her slumbering child deep within the planets core. She used her powers to veto the element's decisions to rule while showing them the world that their combined power could create. Eventually Birth created life in the form of animals, plants, insects and what we would eventually call humans.
The elements agreed to watch over the earth with Origin slowly weakening from her magic. She decided to rest leaving the elemental impulses left to take care of her child and the world they had created. For millenia the world has flourished and has become the land we know today, a land where everyone lives in blissful ignorance as the elemental impulses live away in the things we touch.
The elementals were happy and eventually grew to love the human race and what they could accomplish. That was, until Light and Darkness grew too greedy and power hungry. They created a world of their own, using what they could of their power to create another earth realm that could live on another plane of existance right beside the Earth. The six left knew where this would lead, the world those two had created would one day break from it's lack of the other elements...it would crack and fall apart leaving it hungry for life force and elemental mana. Without anywhere to turn the new land would eventually suck the life force from the Earth, creating an imbalance that would destroy everything they had raised. It would destroy everything Origin created.
The six elements of Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Ice, and Lightning drew their powers together to create six humans in their likeness. Three boys and three girls, willing to raise them in the new world as a failsafe for when the new world eventually threatened the Earth.
The six children were originally great friends, they were born to exist alongside their elemental opposition as a symbol of equality and peace between the elements...but it didn't last long before the males were rid of their loving memories towards their oppositions and taken to Earth, hidden from the greater elements...
It has been eighteen years since the birth of those children and the boys have lived normal human lives, hidden from the elements until one day they found them and sent the only team that could bring them back to save the world... Their old oppositions.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Mr pride is my comrades, my friends."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Hey, no worries. Haters gonna hate right?"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX "Your smile is the only thing I need!"

"Hey, I heard these American girls were getting transfered to our school." Leaning over the cafeteria table the redhead smirked devilishly, he rocked back and forth in his seat. This was Yusuke, he was the flirt of the group, the ladies man. Even if no girl in the school liked him, they more interested in his friend Xanxus. "Hey that's great! I heard Americans were a lot of fun!" The blonde replied sticking out his tongue and winking at the group. This is Usui he is the kind hearted one, at one point he can be adorably cute, then the next second he can be very sweet and romantic, he is usually liked for his adorable nature.

"American girls?" And this is Xanxus, he is the serious one of the group. His tough exterior and strong nature makes him easily feared by younger students, but the fact that he doesn't really date and always wears formal clothes makes him seem dreamy and mysterious to most of the female students. Flinching the tall black haired male shifted to the other side as his redheaded friend pressed against his shoulder with a devilish grin. "Hear That Xan? Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get a date for once in your life."

Hearing the comments from Yusuke the scar faced male growled, he gripped the redhead by the shirt and lifted his other hand into a fist. "Don't make me kill you." He barked angerly at him, this made Yusuke's smirk grow as he chuckled nervously. "Hey common man, it was just a joke." But soon they were both interrupted by Usui as he pulled out his pretty cartoon animal fan. Facing himself the boy blinked adorably at them "Common guys we al know who the girls will really be looking at" Pursing his lips the blonde winked their way letting go of Yusuke Xanxus just let out an annoyed huff taking a sip from his water bottle that rested on the table.

Yes this is how the all acted towards eachother almost all the time, it had been this way ever since they met in their first year. Placing his chin in his closed fist as his elbow rested against the back of his chair Xanxus thought for a moment. "how interesting, I've never met anyone from outside of Tokyo. I woud what they will be like, American girls. Are they anything like they are in the movies?" "Hey Xanxus, are you listening?" Blinking his bright red eyes the male looked over at his redheaded friend. Yusuke arched his eyebrows in confusion, what was Xanxus day Dreaming? "Hm? He muttered deeply.

"I said do you have the English test review we copied yesterday? I can't find mine." The maroon eyed male asked rubbing the back of his neck feeling the mess of bright red baby hair. Usui on the other end of the table was waving adorably at a table of females, his smile was huge as he winked a bright blue eye at them. Pulling open his binder the dark haired male took his notes out tossing them towards Yusuke as the boy caught them in a bundle with a quick thank you.

User Image
XXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Maxy Wexerg

DeersackBatman
Captain

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:22 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
"Ice blames Fire for it's failure, should I wait for you to snuff me?"
"Wind flies for the Earth, sending it's wishes to all it's children~!"
"Water waits for the bounty of Lightning, rain together, fall together..."

"I assume you both have reviewed each of the culture novels we were given upon arrival? Carol, did you make sure to memorize the common Japanese slang?" Her cold voice emanated a certain seriousness as the three 'American' girls walked across the outer campus. "Wind, I know by now that you've memorized the English language by now but most people here speak predominantly Japanese...Are you listening?" She stopped her walk and Water followed suit to see Wind, their comrade skipping in the grass instead of walking behind them on the sidewalk...

Ice simply put her calm fist to her hip in impatience as the girl had her fun. "This place~! It's so...pretty~! They still have trees, and...wait for it~!" She closed her eyes and waited, while her elemental comrades did the same. The three beautiful girls stood on the field with their hair blowing in the summer breeze. "Yes it's wind, we've been getting hit by it since we've been here, you're point?" Ice's voice couldn't be more aggravated. "Fall in Wind...now." This made the cutesy brown hair frown a bit before returning to Ice's left side as they continued to walk together. On the outside they must have looked like three beautiful girls, regular girls, human girls... They were something different here, they were something entirely different.

They entered the school and deposited their shoes before internally memorizing their earthling names. Ice would be 'Elize Diane Strong' a beautiful blonde from California. Wind would be 'Savannah Ruth Ryan' from Texas. Water would be 'Caroline Tanner Macintyre' from Kentucky.

Together the girls walked the halls in their school uniforms, each tailored differently to suit the girl. Elize's was cut short due to her taller body to show of her legs while the sleeves were kept a bit longer for the upcoming winder time. Her hair was styled by Savannah using the power of the wind, it's curls and points always landing in the right places to cover her shimmering white eye. Carol's was formal with blueish undertones, she wore black thigh highs that hid her legs from view with her knee length skirt. Her sleeves were long enough to cover her arms and gloves hid her hands. Her hair also coveted two pink points in them that held it's black expanse back with two long chopsticks. Savannah wore her clothes usually short, with room to move when she needed to, her legs matched Elize's in the fact that they showed but her sleeves were shorter as well to meet her needs for movement. Her hair was styled by the wind as well but not nearly as wild as her comrades. She kept her bangs to the left with a small green hairpin.

After spending a lengthy time in the office pretending to smile to some old fogies the three walked to their respective classes. Elize in 3-A, Carol in 3-B, and Savannah in 3-C. They stood together next to the lockers and each leaned in to give eachother small hugs. "Remember, it's up to us from now on..." Elize did her best to make this seem more like a friendship thing than a transaction but honestly the three girls never classified eachother as friends.

"I can't wait for his eye's to light up when he sees me!" Savannah couldn't help smiling, her smiles always looked like an adorable movie character. "Earth will have missed me, I know he will~!"

"I just hope Lightning has been well, I don't expect us to have that same relationship again..." Carol's voice was soft, formal as usual but her cheeks were enflamed. If only Elize could share in their sentiments. "Be calm and stick to you're roles...it will be fine. Remember what Origin said, it's possible they may have lost their memories of us..." The three girls stood, seemingly talking amongst themselves as they waited for the first bell. Elize would never say it, but deep down a part of her also hoped that Fire would...at least remember who she was...but the probability of that is slim. Origin had no reason to lie to them.

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

The bell had rang, first period was to start now, the people that usually hung out in the cafe beforenschool started were nownleaving the cafe. Usui stopped being all cute with the girls, Yusuke shuffled up Xanxus' papers into a neat stack and Xanxus slung his bag over his waist holding his binder at his side. After saying their see you later each male headed to their own rooms, Xanxus 3-B, Usui 3-C and Yusuke 3-A. Each going their own way the three seniors decided they would meet up later at lunch, probably go to the rooftop to eat like they usually did.

Xanxus made his way over to his locker, he pulled the small door open tossing his bag into the locker, he grabbed a pen and slid it into his pocket before shutting the locker and spinning the lock shut. Turning with a slight sigh the tall scar faced male walked down the hall before finally reaching his class. Pushing the door open he made his way in and overdo hismdesk without a sound. Most of the other students were busy talking and socializing with each other, some girls talked about boys and some of the boys babbled about how crazy their weekend was. But unlike everyone else Xanxus just rested his elbow on his desk and his cheek in his closed fist, his eyelids shut waiting for class to begin. The only thing to make his bright red eyes flick open were the sounds of giggling in front ofmhim, just across his desk. Lifting his head the male set his eyes upon three females, a redhead with green eyes, a blue eyed female with purple eyes and one with pink hair and blue eyes. The feather pinned in his hair shifted as the male lifted his head towards them, the male lifted his hand slowly fixing the jacket that lay on his shoulders.

"Hi Xanxus, I'm Inu, this is Akera and this is Momoka. You probably don't know us because we are just a year younger. Watching the females both wave towards him the dark haired male rose an eyebrow. "We just wanted to know if those scars you have.. Where did you get them? The redhead asked after the one with the purple haired finished, the red head had her hand against her side talking with a bit of a conference tone. But soon the male answered, his deep voice calm and collected. "I was born with them." He replied bluntly. All of a sudden the pink haired female had her hands pressed to each side of his face as she looked at his scars. "Wow so the rumours are true!" His bright eyes widened as the female shifted his face left, right, up, down and sideways looking at the scars that covered his face. The most prominent being the one on his cheek. Soon after the females were asked to take a seat and leave Xanxus alone the boy lifted. His head looking around the room, most of the students were looking his way, butte teacher got their attention quickly. How embarrassing.

Usui on the other had strutted down the hallway making it to his locker, he unlocked it and swung the door open pulling out his books. Shutting his locker the blonde male smiled totting down the hallways adorably. Reaching his classroom Usui walked right in, he looked around smiling at all the students as they chattered socially with eachother. He wasn't really friends with anyone in the classroom, but he sure knew all of their names. Yes all of their names, each by heart, but that was just because Usui was always friendly with anyone that talked to him and usually always remembered a name and faced after hearing it once.

Walking over to his desk the simply dressed male took his seat, he leaned back in the chair looking out the window for a moment, just thinking. "I wonder what they'll look like, American girls are always so cute in the magazines and commercials. I wonder if that's the truth about them." Setting his fan down on his desk the blonde haired male tapped his fingers against the wooden table. The class was loud and active, then again it was always like this, Usui didn't really like school. Well, he liked learning and being around Xanxus and Yusuke, he just hated sitting in class and listening to his teacher and classmates babble. But soon after the class was shushed by the teacher, the students took a moment to quiet down before taking their seat and getting ready to begin class.

Already on his way to class, no need for books, just with Xanxus' test review held in his hand and a couple blank lined sheets them redhead strut down the hallway in search for his first room. Soon enough he found it, with that the male made his way into the loud classroom and over to an empty desk in the back. That's where Yusuke always liked to sit, way in thumbtack where no one would bother him and he could day dream peacefully. Tossing the notes on his desk the maroon eyed male glanced around, he needed to borrow a pen from someone, literally anyone. So of course being the flirtatious idiot he was Yusuke chose to talk to one of the cutest girls in class.

Walking his way over to the females desk Yusuke leaned against it, a devilish smirk played on his lips as he looked the female over. Her name was Eziya, she was short and had long blonde hair that ended at her waist, it was half pinned up and full of loose curls. Her bright cyan eyes looked up at him, she seemed to be confused as to why she was at his desk. Yusuke always had a thing for blondes. "Hey, just came to ask if I can borrow a pen? Happen to have one love?" He cooed towards the female. But Eziya just knit her eyebrows together and smirked shaking her head. "Oh common, I know you have one." He muttered showing off his pearly white teeth from behind his grin. The blonde leaned back in her chair and pulled out a pen from her pocket, she handed it his way and shook her head with a smug grin. "As long as it keeps you away from my desk Yusuke." With a grin and a small amused chuckled Yusuke took them pen from her hand and winked. Getting off her desk the redhead made his way back to his. Fixing his jacket took his seat, he pulled out his blank sheets and lay the notes beside them as he began to copy word by word of Xanxus test notes.

User Image
XXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Maxy Wexerg

DeersackBatman
Captain

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

The three females stood and awaited for the bell and with a few more farewells they waited outside of their respected classes. Eventually they were called one by one, to be introduced to their classrooms. Elize was first...

"Alright class, let's give a warm welcome to our newest member and exchange student from America, Elize Strong." In stepped a rather beautiful blonde, tall and fit with blonde hair that could rival the shimmer of the sun itself. Her skin delightfully smooth looking, especially in the leg area as her schoolgirl skirt delightfully furled around above her knees. Her movements were proud, almost regal, like that of a queen. Her gaze was the same. She looked out at the classroom softly as she held her bag in her left hand. Inside was a few books that had been assigned to her and some essential syllabi she would no doubt need.

Her only eye showing to the class was her left, her right being hidden by her rugged hairstyle. To any onlooker she would look like a model brought straight from the magazines with her skin looking so open to the light around her, her curves were all in the right places and her hips were slim enough to look sinful. She bowed softly to the class, her lengthy hair falling just enough to show those in the front row her luminescent right eye. "Hello everyone..." Her voice was calm, almost as if she was one of the proudest public speakers but it had a certain velveteen color to it. She could charm the pants off of someone if she tried hard enough. "My name is Elize, I look forward to learning with you all..." A few of the boys were already whispering, calling dibs no less. She was then told she could sit anywhere, being as blunt as possible she noticed the red haired boy in the back...still pointy, still handsome. She kept all blushes to herself and calmly walked to the back to sit in the open seat beside him. She could assume by how shocked most were by her seat choice, had Fire turned into a bully of some sort to warrant this attention, or was he just a stigma to them? Either way she proudly sat next to him before pulling out her notebook and beginning to write her preliminaries.

"Hey, My name is Kaya, you really shouldn't sit there...He's got a lot of baggage..." A soft voice next to her spoke in a whisper before Elize looked to her only with her shimmering eye behind her bangs, it shut her up pretty quickly. No one would tell her where to sit...and no one would tell her she couldn't sit next to him.

"Yes, remember everyone, she is American so whatever she say's, don't take it too personal." The next teacher chimed in room 3-C before inviting a rather adorable brunette inside. She stood before the class with her soft skin and brunette locks but the greatest thing about her, was probably that adorable smile of hers. It carried to everyone who looked to her, almost as if she was smiling at their souls. Her eyes were nothing special and her skin was normally shaded but her eyes and skin along with that smile was almost like a fantasy. If only an artist could capture such unbridled innocence. "Hello everyone~!" She chimed, her voice sounding soft like that of a chatting bird. "I'm Savannah Ryan and I couldn't be happier to be here~!" She said brightly with a small piece sign given to everyone with her free hand. She looked around and saw a lot of blonde guys, but one stuck out. His face spoke to her, a lot like her smile spoke to the class. That was her Earth alright~! She couldn't stop herself from looking right at him...

Her eye's finding his and smiling quite nicely to him before finding her seat. She couldn't sit directly next to him but she did take a seat directly northwest of his chair. He could easily see over her short little shoulder to see her as she wrote a few things in her notebook with a shimmering pom pom pen... A lot of guys were eyeing her as well as many girls who saw themselves as senpai. She just radiated an aura of something you couldn't hate, something you just had to protect and take care of...so that charming little smile would never die.

"Come on in Caroline." The teacher spoke before pushing back their glasses, almost too happy to know that she wouldn't be the only glasses wearer in 3-B anymore. In walked in the silent steps of Carol, the water element. She walked with the somber grace of a beautiful geisha, and her body was positioned almost like a traditional dancer in motion. Her eye's opened to view the class with her soft dolls eyes. Behind thin blue rimmed glasses she bowed to them. Her frail little frame looked a lot like it would break from the subtlest of rough contact and a few of the classmates couldn't help but giggle at how proper she seemed.

She looked at everyone with an almost unnatural level of respect, as if all of them were good enough for her in their own right. Her eye's did stop on a particular face in the crowd but her gaze never stopped looking around, she didn't wish to give the wrong idea. 'His scars...they're still there.' She thought to herself before sighing, her soft torso expanding in the rather covered clothing she wore. She liked to keep things formal and from her gloves to her stockings you could only see her face, which wasn't too bad considering her sheer beauty.

"My name is Caroline Tanner Macintyre...but please call me Carol."
She nodded to them and the softest of smiles crept on her lips. It was almost like a gift to those who liked the soft silent types. She was told to sit so she chose to sit next to Lightning... She sat down beside him before the door she entered in was opened and a very persnickety girl entered. "Um, excuse me? That's my chair?" Her name was Mizuki, she was a senior with anger in her eyes. She had wanted Lightning for quite some time and made it a personal conquest to tame him. At first Carol ignored her, feeling as though she couldn't be bothered but the girl drew closer and put her hand on the desk. "This is my seat." Her voice implementing anger until Carol looked up to her behind her glasses. This was female bullying? Carol looked at her with the scared eyes of a child but the girl didn't flinch. Carol had no choice but to grab her notebook and move to the back of the class... She stood and grabbed her things... But before she moved she got one good look at Lightning, to make sure it was him... Their eyes no doubt meeting.

She walked to her new seat with her eyes against the floor until she sat down... Her cheeks were once again enflamed... "Yep...that's him." She whispered.

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:07 pm
User Image
User Image

His head soon rest against his closed fist once more, his peers had soon became silent, they all had their eyes on the teacher but Xanxus kept his gaze out the large classroom window. It wasn't until he heard the teacher mention a new student that the dark haired male lifted his attention towards them. There she was, the America girl, Xanxus dropped his hand lightly on his desk peerking his head up as he sat straight. Not to make an impression, just because he was interested. She looked nothing like he thought, all her skin was covered, all but her pretty face that slightly hid behind her long dark hair. His red eyes focused on her as her soft feathery voice spoke towards the class, he expected her to be like the movies. Xanxus had pictured nothing but a loud mouth blonde in short shorts and a thick accent, although she did have an accent it wasn't harsh. Just light. He was looking at a true proper lady.. beautiful.

Soon the female began to walk right towards him, quickly the male looked down at his binder, spinning the skull ring that wrapped around his thumb. She took a seat, sitting so perfectly next to him. This would be interesting. But soon this little moment was ruined by the bratty voice of another, miss Mizuki herself. The muilty coloured loud mouthed female everyone knew to well as the most popular girl in school, oh dear. Hearing her shout for the American girl to leave his side Xanxus didn't protest, shouldn't make the problem worse, besides he hardly knew the girl. Watching as the long haired female slowly got up Xanxus' eyes soon met hers, he glanced up at her through his lashes, his electric red eyes meeting her ever so soft amd timid gaze before she was off to another seat. Flinching slightly as Mizuki dropped herself into the seat right next to him the dark haired male glanced over at the female. She was wearing a white shirt that showed just the rim of her stomach right above her skirt line, a skirt that left nothing to the imagination and a red tie around her neck, a bright red feather clipped into her hair in attept to match his.

Turning his head away from the large window the tall blonde glaced down at his hand as he tapped a drum beat right next to his colourful fan. His attenion was soon grabbed when the teacher in front of them all started to speak, introducing someone to the class. It must have been the American. And he was right, that was exactly who is was, her name was Savannah and she was short with long brown hair and the cutest clip holding back her bands. "She is just adorable!" Placing both hands on his warm cheeks the male's aqua eyes forcused on her, she was so polite and happy. He loved it. Watching her walk over and take a seat across from him Usui smiled.

Soon their eyes meet, her chocolate brown ones with his aqua blue ones. For a moment Usui's experssion went blank, his hands slowly moving from his cheeks and back onto the desk. Then she smiled at him! Ugh so cute! Smiling back at her the blonde male showed off his white teeth though his grin, he tilted his head slightly and winked her way. A cute yet flirty wink. "Hi there." He mouthed to her. For some reason this gesture felt so farmilier, as if he had done it before but he couldnt remember when.

Glancing over the paper he noticed the writting. So clean and perfect, grazing his eyes to the top of the page looking over the name. It was perfectly written in nice clean crisp cercive writting, the name, Xanxus. Slowly glancing over at his paper as he copied sentance after sentance the redhead looked over his written, messy chickenscratch not nearly as pretty as Xanxus'. Letting out a sigh Yusuke shook his head. "How does he even do that?" Soon the voice of his teacher cut through his thoughts, quickly the red head looked up noticing a student next to his teacher, it was one of the American transfers.

Her name was Elize, she was tall and very blonde, her outfit showed off her beautifully glowing legs, a known weakness of his. Watching as the cold blonde muttered a greeting to the class Yusuke couldnt held but grin. Placing his elbow on the table he rested his chin in his hand tapping his cheek lightly with his pointer finger. His eyes followed the swift movement of the blonde as she made her way towards the seat next to himself, perfect place to sit in his mind. Turning his head her direction Yusuke made it oh too obvious that he was looking her over.

Before he could speak a female walked up to her desk informing her that is was best not to sit next to him, the boy just huffed at the other female. But just as fast as she came the female was gone, she seemed to mind her own buisness once the blonde shot a look her way. Hilarious! The flirty grin crept back onto the redheads face. "Don't listen to her darling, she must just be jealous." His smooth voice cooed in the blondes direction. Soon the boy stuck out his hand to her for a greeting. "Names Yusuke, nice ta meet ya Elize." He glanced at her through the corner of his maroon eyes with a devious grin.

User Image
XXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Maxy Wexerg

DeersackBatman
Captain

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

The class continued on with her presence making no real difference except for the minor outburst from Mizuki. Carol was happy to see Lightning but as she watched that girl get closer and closer to him she realized something. He really wasn't the male she once knew, he was someone entirely different, a new existence. Origin must have been right about everything. All of her memories were officially going to remain passed tense. Her finger's shook around the pen in her hand and it dropped softly onto the paper along with the fog of her glasses. The soft shields grew dim with her tears and she felt rather surprised, it was the first time she had cried in such a long time... She slipped the glasses from her eye's and with a quick flick of her emotions the tears were absorbed into the air, gone just as quickly as they came into existence.

Her mission was to retrieve him, not rekindle some relationship that was long gone. As she kept her eye's on the front of the class she did her best to ignore the girl's shameless attempts at wooing him, like the matching feather. Aside from that she wore the skimpiest version of the school outfit and looked rather tacky. Carol could dress like such as well but conduct herself in a manner that made the outfit something to respect, this girl simply wanted Lightning's existence to wrap around her. Eventually Carol started to accept the situation and look back down to her notes, with her pen she wrote her preliminaries as well as some extra things the teacher was saying.

After Savannah had written her name in the cutest bubble lettering she turned to meet the eye's of the male as he winked to her. Earth was always such a flirt~! It was nice to see that he hadn't changed! She rose her hand up to slowly wiggle her fingers in a cutesy hello before smiling at him with her eyes closed rather sweetly. Next she turned back to her notes, as to avoid any backlash for turning around. He was so handsome, rather dashing actually with his big bustle of blonde hair. It was nothing like Elize's she could care less where her points were.

She continued to listen on in class before leaning back in her chair and sighing. Being a normal student was difficult, you actually had to sit here for this long? The concept was awkward to say the least and sad... She found herself looking off towards the window to see the calm gusts blowing passed. She could see wind a lot better than most people and it was waving to her~! 'Go away, we can't play right now.' She thought to herself, not actually expected an element to talk back to her. Her elbow pushed over her eraser and it tumbled against the floor. She turned to pick it up but the boy sitting beside her and in front of Usui handed it to her instead with a rather charming smile. "Hey~!" He whispered softly before passing her a very inconspicuous note. She smiled back at him and tucked the note away in a small brown bag she had on her hip. She would have to read it later. Earth boys were so nice~!

His eye's on her were rather sickening. He did nothing to defend his motions either, he was pretty obvious. But the girl from earlier was definitely less tolerable. Girls that spoke cruelly about people as if they weren't there, it was disgusting. She felt her pencil skew only once when he called her 'darling'. No one had ever called her that before and she didn't really know how to take it. Instead of a cold retort she simply looked towards him, her soft brown eye meeting one of his while the other hid skillfully in her bangs.

She did take his hand though, at first she was terrified because the thought of touching a fire elemental with skin like hers could be dangerous. Thankfully he was dulled and their hands touched together rather nicely, her soft and smooth skin running against his as they shook hands. "Good to meet you as well...Yusuke." Her voice was calm and quiet for the situation but her expression was very neutral. 'Yusuke? So that is you're earthling name...I suppose it is true then, you really don't know who I am?' The realization was slightly painful but she could care less, at least in front of him... As long as the boys fulfilled their roles beside them in their fight than she could care less if any memories were sparked.

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Keeping his gaze on the teacher at the front of the class Xanxus pushed it back like background noise. The brightly hair coloured female beside him chatted on about pointless things, like how she would be walking home alone today, or that she was single now and what she liked about him. But Xanxus didnt care. This offten happened between the two, Mizuki was around him any chance she could get, he didnt really like it most of the time but being the gentlemen he was the male just didnt mention it, he let her speak and most of the time listened. But today something else was on his mind. Sitting up in his seat the male rested his arm on the back rest, his head tilted slightly. Soon Xanxus' royal red eyes shifted, his gaze locking on the American lady in the back of the room. Xanxus could tell she was not like most girls, all the females in this class were nothing but girls, but she was a woman. She was much more mature and naturally aware.

Soon his attention was swipped back towards Mizuki, the males cheeks burn a slight red as he looked down. She hand had been placed right on his thigh, a bit to close up if you as him. "Hey Xan whats wrong? She asked making a cutesy face, obivously to get his attention away from Caroline. Placing his hand over hers Xanxus lifted her small hand in his, he shifted her arm towards her placing her hand in her lap before letting her go. "I'm fine." He replied bluntly. This only made Mizuki lower her head, she pouted and rubbed her cheek with a closed first. "Was I boring you?" She asked in a soft voice as if she felt very upset by this. Arching his eyebrows slightly the scar covered male shook his head at her.

"No." Was his dry cut answer. This now making the feather sporting female much better, she smiled sweetly and looked up at hime with kind eyes. "Good I'm glad." Flinching Xanxus leaned back just slightly as she grabbed his arm hugging onto it as if they were dating. Soon her actions were inturrupted by the teacher at the front. "Miss Mizuki, please leave Xanxus alone. I'm sure you two can have your privite time after class." Oh god why? This just made the problem worse.

The female freed his arm leaning back in her chair with a smile, but the dark haired shaved headed boy was flushed a bright red, this was really embarrassing! "That is not at all what was going on back here, I can assure you." He muttered in a calm yet nervouse tone, how humiliating. "Yes sir, I will be sure to wait tell after class." Mizuki commented with a smile as her friends across the room giggled. Letting out a soft sigh Xanxus rested his chin in his hamd and his elbow on the table, his flushed cheeks slowly returning to match his tanned complexion. The rest of class was kind of calm and quiet, just work and Mizuki seemed to behave herself through most of it.

Allowing his bright aqua eyes scan over the female as she looked over at himUsui couldnt help the wide smile that appeared on his lips as she wigggled her small slender fingers his way. He couldnt help but find her adorable. Soon she turned away and continued on with class like the rest of the students. Leaning back in his chair slightly the blonde male picked up his fan tapping it against his desk, looking off over to the teacher Usui listened. He needed to hear this lesson, it was about the test they had a week from now. Pulling open his bright green notebook the male took his blue pen and began to take quick point form notes about what the teacher was talking about. He really couldnt afford to miss another important lesson, last time the blonde had his gaze out the window, his head too far in the clouds to listen.

Not this time, this time he would study hard and pass the test. Then again thats what he would always tell himself, the only way he actually passed anything is when Xanxus helped him study. Scribbling down ever key point that their teacher was hinting at the blonde male smiled, he nodded looking over the notes. "No problem, I totally got this.. But just in case I'll ask Xanxus for a little help." He muttered softly to himself, soft enough for no one else to hear as he tapped the pen against his chin. But then the thought came to him. What if the American female needed help too? Maybe he would offer her some help, maybe they could study together.

~Usui smiled at her, he opened his book and flipped to the page he had coped in class, looking over the note he began explaining everything to her. Then the long haired female took his hand with a laugh. "Wow Usui you are so smart and handsom. So much better then anyone else in school!"~

Blinking out of his daydream the blonde smirked, he pulled out a blank paper and began writting something down on it. After a couple seconds he finished it up, folding it neatly into a cute little triangle. Tapping the female in front of him he handed her the note pointing towards the new student with his fan, the redhead female in front of him winked and nodded. Usui watched as the female placed her hand on Savannah's arm before handing her the note and pointing her thumb towards Usui. The male pressed his chin against his fist, tilting his head towards her the blonde winked with a smile. The note read "Hey wanna study for the test together? Beats having to get hit in the head with a book after answering wronge. I usually study with my meanie pants friend. So what do you say? ; )" at the bottom of the note was the males signature, his name in fancy writting with a line through it and a small chibi bear head.

Feeling the her soft small hand slip from his the redhead's grin grew, although he didnt expect her hands to be so cold. Her answer was so proper, the was she talked made her seem to uniformed, as if she where a soilder on a mission. She was very beautiful, but there was something about her that was farmiliar, she was stone faced and spoke very fermly.. who did he know thst was like that? Then he got it. Smirking at her the male rose an eyebrow her way looking her over from head to toe. "You know, you remind me of someone I've known for a long time... My good friend Xanxus, you two are pretty similar." Then with the the male turned his head towards the front of the room at his teacher who was teaching a lession. Leaning back in his chair Yusuke folded his hands behind his head, his hair shuffled in a mess between his fingers. "You know Elize. You're really cute, you should seriously try smiling more often." He cooed letting his maroon eyes set on her once more before winking charmingly.

The rest of class was quiet, for each of the boys as they sat there through their boring lessions. Most of the time Yusuke was finishing his english notes in his crappy chickenscratch writting, Usui just took his point forms and made them into actual notes and Xanxus tried to survive a class with Mizuki always touching him and leaning on his side, most of the time the dark haired boy just copied what the teacher wrote on the touchscreen board. Soon the bell had rung and each male got up, Usui neatly tucked everything into his notebook hanging it in one arm against his chest as he held his colourful fan in the other. Yusuke shuffled a bunch of his loose sheets together tapping them into a messy deck of paper before tossing them into his binder and holding that in one arm. Xanxus had slid his closed pen into his pocket and tucked his plain black binder under his arm and against the side of his waist on his right hip, his eyes following Mizuki as she gathered her things and spoke to him about walking together after school. "I'll find you later if Yusuke doesnt want to walk with me." And with that the female smiled and headed off out the door.

Xanxus walked over to the classroom door with his head down as he watched his pointed toed dress shoes. Feeling a bump to his chest the male shifted back looking down at the female he bumped into, it was Caroline. How embarrassing. "Dreadful etiquette I apologize. I didn't hurt you did I?" His deep voice asked calmly as his bright red eyes scanned the female. Usui made his way over to the females desk as she got ready to leave, his bright green notebook held in hand. He was not fearful at all or shy in any way to comfront her. "Did ya get my note?" He asked as his bright blue green eyes looked down at Savannah. Yusuke walked over towards the door, he watched as the students pushed it open one by one in attempt to keep the door open as everyone exited the classroom. Placing his foot on the corner of the door the redhead propted it open for everyone as they all skittered out of the classroom. Smirking as Elize walked over to the door to leave Yusuke looked her over, his charming gaze meeting hers. "Where you headed?" He asked in a calm and friendly tone.

User Image
XXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Maxy Wexerg

DeersackBatman
Captain

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:44 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Carol kept her eye's on her paper for most of the class. She had taken the time to memorize a few standard topics so her team would be able to handle their classes. They knew that they would have to keep these school personas going for quite a while so failing the classes and being known as idiots would not help their cause. They wanted to slip in and be unnoticed after all so a rather average grade point average would be most appropriate. Carol on the other hand was already answering many of the teacher's hypothetical questions as she continued to teach, the subjects taught in this school were far to simple for her... When the male ahead of her looked back, he would not see her chatting with anyone or fixing her hair. He would see her looking at her notes with a concentration that almost made her look beautiful. Her eye's lulled to focus and her fingers delicately swaying to write. Had she sat next to him, she would most likely have done just that...

When the teacher spoke his name Carol looked up, her soft eyes shimmering with curiosity only for her brows to lower in lack of surprise. He was one of those men then? One to touch and play with his girl even during class? She heard Mizuki's horrid comment about waiting after class and the water elemental couldn't help but feel nauseous. That truly wasn't the Lightning she knew... The callous giggles around the classroom caught her attention and she blushed, feeling rather embarrassed for them.

She went back to her notes and attempted to concentrate until the bell rang to signal their time here being done. She stood, slipping a few of the notes she ripped out of her notebook back in before placing her pen in the small wiring. A few females from the class surrounded her and began questioning her life in America. They also asked about her nails, what kind of shampoo she used, where she got those chopsticks, why exactly did she wear the glasses, was there any boys she likes, where were the other transfer students?! The constant questions were already tiring so Carol attempted to leave the room as fast as she could before she ran into something...rather tall.

She opened her eye's passed her glasses as they dropped to the floor. The black blur in front of her spoke and his dark almost velvety voice enveloped her. She bent down to feel for her glasses before finding them and slipping them on. When she stood she faced the rather tall male as the girls behind her stood with their mouths open. Carefully timed whispers indicated that he was not only the most mysterious character here but apparently rather attractive. He wasn't too bad but his 'in class' etiquette outranked the proper way he spoke to her now. The girls behind her probably expected the young American to swoon right then and there but she instead shook her head to his words. "N-no...I-I'm fine...No need to apologize..." Her voice was soft and sounded shy, her introversion showing before pressing her bag to her chest and leaving the classroom. As she passed him, her hair would no doubt adopt the quality of water and sway rather beautifully behind her...in shimmering waves.

Savannah, with the wind on her mind, continued on with the class. Her eye's were everywhere, focused on the classroom and the faces inside it. Everyone looked different and so individual. It was truly something to behold considering the wind elementals previous home. The only people around were her team and eventually she thought they would morph to look the same if they stayed alone for so long. She thought back to Earth and her imagination wandered.

The class continued rather plainly, with a few of her classmates having to answer questions. Eventually one of the girls beside her tapped on her to show her another note. It was weird, so many notes in class? Wasn't that something you weren't supposed to do? Savannah then realized that it must have been Earth who was giving the note to her, so it must have been important. She unfolded it and read it softly to herself. "B-books?" She whispered softly at the idea of earthling customs. Were they supposed to hit eachother if they got it wrong? Elize did that...

She silently marveled at the sight of the little bear drawing, it was rather cute and the handwriting above it was even cuter. It was a lot like something she would do. She folded the note and stored it away in her knit bag before continuing with the class until the bell rang. She still everything messily into her bigger bag before standing. It didn't take long before the male took his place beside her. "Umm, yes~! I did, I wouldn't mind studying with you!" Just then she leaned forward, giving him a rather soft hug before stepping back...she was just far to excited to see him!

Elize looked to him as he spoke, her eyes not leaving him as he winked to her charmingly. Her thoughts kept floating back to the times they once shared. 'Smile more often'. Echoes of his little voice came flooding through her as she gripped her pencil rather harshly. He used to say that a lot, almost as if he reveled in the idea of her smile... It was true that Elize was...colder than most but that was just how she handled things. Before the boys left she was a lot like Carol, introverted... Now she wasn't afraid to handle people, but she did it in a way that was almost insulting, treating everything like a mission.

When the bell rang she made sure to sift away her materials in a way that was organized and stood to leave the room before she was stopped by the fiery haired male. His calm and friendly tone was actually quite relaxing, he didn't turn away from her gaze and often met it with a bravado that she had missed... "I don't really know...American customs state that I head to my next class...would you mind telling me where I should go?"

DeersackBatman

Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff