[PRP- Tale] Annoying Person [Eira || Myrsky] FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:00 am
Myrsky tested his shoulder to see if it was healed enough for him to use it. He grimaced when he felt the stab of pain; not yet it seemed. But it was getting better! And that means I can get out of here all the sooner! It was, he had come to discover, an absolutely terrible thing to be in a camp full of dancers and musicians. The blasted things kept being noisy at all hours! If not singing, than loud music as they practiced in the day, and then in the night they partied! Such annoying things!

Once my shoulder is healed, I am ought of here! The only reason he hadn't tried to leave yet was because he had found a temporary teacher in the town nearby. The storied that the oban granny told and her lessons as well as her son's words made him wish to see these people's land for himself. it wasn't going to be anywhere close to as lovely as his beloved snowy mountains, but it seemed an interesting land at least! And their society was far closer to the Zena's tribes than the other earthlings he thought.

Grabbing his belt of pouches he headed out, avoiding the tents where others were and doing his best to sneak out silently. He'd avoided most of the troupe rather well during his convalescence, and didn't want to deal with questions or being dragged into conversation by these noisy and nosy people! Gyuri he could stand, the others not so much!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:55 pm
robot kitten

Eira was walking along, the various decorations in her hair and on her form jingling as she went. She was heading toward her tent, to gather some things, before heading back to join the others. It was as she turned toward where her set awaited her that she spotted a face that she knew, though only from looks alone. Gyuri's charge, an Ice Tribesman that he'd brought back to their group in rough condition according to Makani, having taken a javelin to the shoulder her brother had told her. It made her wonder what it was that caused such a thing, was a warrior? Did he have a lot of enemies? Was it some sort of freak accident? She should probably figure that out, she didn't want her people at risk after all.

Turning slightly she started toward where the man was, walking toward him. He seemed as though he were leaving? Was he planning on sneaking out and leaving without letting anyone know? That made her a touch more suspicious about him, making her wonder if she should worry about him and who he was exactly. Best to at least poke at him she thought to herself as she approached and called out in a friendly enough tone, "If you leave without saying goodbye you might worry Gyuri." She said, giving the man the best smile she could. Best to figure him out, what he was doing, if he was leaving, and the like, before his presence shook up the troupe.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:29 pm
Orpheus Solon
Btw, Myrsky sneaks off without saying goodbye in the end 8D

Myrsky didn't bother smothering the annoyed sigh when he heard the female's voice call out to him. Drat! Did she have to try and talk to him?

He turned and frowned at the woman; "If I was leaving I'd take my pack and Dawn with me... And why would I bother saying good bye? You're all strangers to me... Gyuri's insistence to stay here is annoying... but since I do owe him I will be here until the wound is healed." Plus Gyuri looked strong enough to just pick me up and make me stay, he thought to himself. He didn't dislike Gyuri... but why say goodbye? "I won't be here much longer so you don't have to make an effort to be friendly."

He'd seen this one from a distance before; the others had seemed to defer to her.. at least he thought so. Was this the leader of the group?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:05 pm
robot kitten

Eira tilted her head to one side, her head ornatment jangling, before she nodded, "I suppose that's true. Would be odd if you ran off without that bird of yours." She mused, feeling that even if he decided to do just that it would be his loss, not hers. The bird was pretty enough and would make a good enough addition to their group of animals. In fact it was almost a shame he meant to take it along with him. Giving a bit of a smile she said, "Strangers, hm? Be that as it may Gyuri seems to be concerned over you, even if you don't appear to care." He wasn't exactly the most friendly guy in the world, was he? A shame, he was cute in his own way.

"So you're planning to leave soon then? I'd advise you to check in with Makani before you go, just to make sure that your wound is all healed. The war might be over but the world isn't perfect, as you well know. It wouldn't be good for you to leave before you're ready only to end up in over your head." She said, then gave a bright smile and added in a friendly voice, "As for putting in an effort I don't mind doing just that when it comes to a cute boy like you."

She knew it wasn't very nice to tease her guests but she couldn't resist. The young man seemed to be a bit on the prickly side to Eira, not exactly the most friendly person she'd met in her time, and all she wanted to do was to tease him just a bit to see if he reacted at all. She was more then certain that Gyuri wouldn't approve since he seemed to be protective over the guy, likely cause he was injured on Gyuri's watch or so the giant had said, but Eira couldn't help it. There were those out there, like Myrsky here or the boy Chandra that she'd met earlier, that she just couldn't leave be, "It's likely not what you want to hear since you aren't looking to make friends but you're always welcome to join us instead of just skulking about in the shadows. You're a guest after all."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:56 pm
Orpheus Solon
8D I love writing rude grumpy Myr!

Myrsky scowled at the mention of the dreaded Makani and his weird humor. "I know my own limits," he said despite the fact that he had proved this fact wrong when he'd been brought to the camp int eh first place; "I don't need to see that weird one again. Be better if I never saw him again. " He groused.

His scowl became disgusted when she called him cute. Cute? This just proved that dancers were touched in the head.... And why did this woman act so bright and cheerful? She had to be hiding something; no one smiled like this when you were rude to them!
"You can drop the fake happy act. I dislike overt attempts at friendship... Especially from irritating noisy ones like yourself. If I wanted to make friends I would have approached days ago. " He sneered as he crossed his arms and glared at Eria. "Gyuri is quiet... the rest of you are annoying, loud, and not people I want to spend time with. Him at least I can stand. Like I said... I will be away soon enough so don't bother."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:17 am
robot kitten

Eira lifted an eyebrow, giving Myrsky a look that said she very much didn't believe that he knew his limits, she somehow doubted that, especially she'd heard he'd fainted at least once already in their camp. Probably best that Gyuri had come across him, some people Eira knew might very well leave him face down in the snow, Sinny for instance. She had to admit it would be amusing to see the two of them having a stand off just to see who won the starring contest. Crossing her arms under her chest she gave a bit of a smile, "I am aware that Makani's sense of humor can be a bit odd, it's just his way of contending with everything he's dealt with of late." She said, giving a shrug as she defended the 'weird one' since he was her younger brother.

As the man set to snarling at her Eira found herself starring at him for a long moment, then lifted a hand patting him on the head, "Aren't you just a snarly little Witu pup?" She said, then shook her head, "Since I am such a nice woman I will give you a bit of friendly advice, alright? You really shouldn't go around insulting the people that picked you up, patched you up, and have kept you warm and fed without asking anything of you, boy." She stressed the last word, "My people may be 'loud and annoying' as you put it but we damn well deserve to be so after spending far too long serving on the front lines. The war is over we are celebrating, and I won't let your sour disposition ruin for them, got it?"

Her face went from serious, and perhaps a bit miffed, to a happy smile again, "You should perk up boy, put a smile on that grumpy face of yours, and maybe consider thanking those that have helped you or I really will start to think you were raised by witu."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:22 pm
Orpheus Solon

Myrsky didn't comment on the humor remark. Better to just let it go since he didn't know what the blind one had been dealing with. So long as I avoid him I won't have to deal with his.. humor, he thought to himself.

His scowled only deeped as she kept on talking. Witu pup?! This stupid girl was just as annoying as he'd thought she'd be!

"And why do you think I avoid your people? I am not a people person. Never will be. If Gyuri wasn't so annoying I'd have left already and spared you the effort of .. patching me up." Okay maybe he should have been more polite... but they were just so irritating! Noisy! And why couldn't they celebrate with quiet meals? Was there something wrong with sitting around quietly enjoying the scenery?
And there's the mask back on; fake happy smiles that he really disliked. And insulting his ganny!

"Think what you like." He snapped. "I do not care nor will I fake a smile like you do. I am the way I am and others can just get used to it or leave me alone!" This was a lie of sorts... he was faking a smile of sorts to get that silly teacher of his to teach him..... But that was to an elder who deserved respect (sort of) and not some noisy dancer girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:06 pm
Eira rested her hands on her hips, head tilted to one side, "If Gyuri hadn't scrapped you up you'd of bled to death out in the snow, a waste of such a cute face if you ask me." She said, lifting a hand, waving it, before she said, "You really should be happy that I don't care about the opinion of one little boy lest I might be tempted to toss you out with my own two hands." Not that she wanted to do so, that might very well mean getting her hands and her pretty clothing dirty! That wasn't something she'd risk for a snarling witu pup.

Sighing again Eira said, "You know it's not as fun as you think it is, being alone. If you could at least make the attempt to suck it up and come sit with us you might see that. My people, everyone I've gathered so far, they are rather odd I will give you that, but they are good people." Lifting a hand she tucked some of her dark hair behind her ear and said, "I won't drag you off and force you to have fun though. If you want you can continue on your way skulking off to... well, wherever it is you're going so long as it's not going to bring trouble back to my group."

Eira waved a hand as though she were allowing him to go on his way, then sighed, "Kids these days." She murmured to herself, turning to start in the direction that she'd been going. Best she hurried or else Gyuri would come running thinking she'd been abducted or something.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:27 pm
Myrsky glared at the annoying ice woman; insults on top of insults and treating him like some brat! He really just wanted to freeze her in place to shut her up... but then he'd have to deal with Gyuri.. someone he was a bit leery of angering. You always had to watch the quiet ones; they were far more dangerous than the loud ones.

"If I wanted to talk I would have." He said through gritted teeth. "Since I have't... I don't want to. Not everyone likes noise like your people." So waht if they were odd? He didn't care.. they were noisy. Hence he didn't want to deal with them.

He stalked off after she left, annoyed even further by her dismissive wave. He arrived in a bad mood at his teachers... it was a struggle to even keep his facade up and he left sooner than he expected.

To try and get rid of the annoyance Eira had caused, Myrsky took a detour and collected plants on his way back. He also tested his arm; happily it looked to be almost healed. I should be able to leave this place within a few days. Myrsky thought to himself. Dawn will be sad to go... I don't see why she likes this noisy place, but its time to leave... especially if I want to avoid the irritations called Makani and Eira.

He slipped back into camp with a small half smile on his face, looking at some of the plants he'd gathered. Some matched the images and description in Obalen's journal.. it made him feel a bit better finding some of the same things she had. He reached the tent he was currently staying in and looked around. Did he really want to stay here? it was safe... that was really the only reason he hadn't moved on. His arm didn't hurt too badly anymore so he really didn't need to be here anymore! And he could actually sleep without those annoying loud people waking him up..

it took only a few minutes to get his bag packed and he headed out to get Dawn. Time to leave this place! I really ought to say thanks, he thought grudgingly. They did help a stranger and feed him.. and keep him awake and annoy him. But they helped... he was struggling with this when he reached Dawn, he perked up and nuzzled him.

Orpheus Solon
I added in him actually going to leave the camp~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:40 am
robot kitten

It would appear as though Chi might be against her getting to enough a nice night she thought to herself as, once again, she found herself starring at Myrsky's gumpy face. A shame that he was always looking so sour, he was a rather cute young man, wasn't he? She'd keep him around as well, find him a place in the troupe if he wasn't... well, himself. Best that she didn't, he might chase away more customers then he brought in given his attitude she thought to herself, "Can't keep them all." She murmured to herself before she started forward toward the young man once more.

After getting closer to him, and givng him a once over before she said, "You're all packed up and ready to go. Were you planning on saying anything or did you mean to sneak off?" She supposed that she should neither care or really be surprised, he'd made it abundantly clear earlier that he didn't really want anything to do with her, the troupe, or anything fun. Still, it bothered her a bit that he'd just go running off in such a manner. He could have at least considered saying something so that Gyuri wouldn't worry, not that she felt that the kid cared all that much about such things. She may be wrong, of course, but that was how it currently felt to her.

Drawing in a breath Eira held it for a moment, then let it out slowly before she said, "You know that you don't need to hurry off, right? We may not see eye to eye but you're welcome to stay until your shoulder is actually healed." Even if she didn't care for him she had to remind herself that he was injured and could likely use the rest.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:22 pm
Orpheus Solon

His good mood went poof when he heard that noisy woman's voice from behind him.

Why couldn't it have been Gyuri who'd seen him? Then I could say goodbye ... guess it could be worse. It could be Makani.

He turned with a sigh to look at her with an upraised eyebrow; "And here I thought you'd rather I be gone... all my skulking and sulking can't be welcome." He said snarkily. He felt his stubborn side dig its heels in and decided he wasn't going to say good bye to Gyuri.... or thanks for that matter. He had been but she irritated him. He knew why she did, but he ignored it. She just had things he wanted, like a place, friends.... He shoved that thought deep and buried it.

"Shoulder's healed enough that I'm good to travel now." He said shortly; "So why not just leave?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:02 am
Eira gave a shrug of one shoulder before she crossed her arms under her ample chest, "I agree as far as the 'skulking and sulking' part goes, those aspect at least I could do without, but I am not the sort to throw someone out just because they are moody. If that were the case then Sinny might not be with us anymore." She said, sounding for a moment serious before giving a little chuckle. Sin'qua, as moody and tactless as she was, was one of Eira's first female friends so she couldn't really see actually tossing her out. Especially now that she had magic and helped Gyuri out with security.

Giving a sigh she said, "I am sure if I were to ask Makani about it he wouldn't feel that 'healed enough' and 'actually healed' were the same thing. I might suggest going to him, to get another healing session even if you don't seem to like him either." She told Myrsky before she pointed at him and said firmly, "You shouldn't leave because you're not one hundred percent, I am not sure if you were a part of the war effort or not, or how far you've traveled, but the world can he harsh. I'd rather you not die because your stubborn and eager to run off first chance you get."

"A shame you aren't a member of the troupe, I could order you to go lay down and get some rest... but then again I would likely also put you to work." She said, giving him a smile. Having him around, even with his personality flaws, could still be useful. If only because an extra set of hands always was.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:46 pm
Orpheus Solon

Myrsky did not know who this Sinny was, but apparently it was another grump.. He'd done his best to avoid most of the people and had succeeded... except now of course. Right as he was leaving too.

"I don't want to stay so why should I? I'm well enough that I can travel and I do have magic to aid in my protection." Of course.. he'd gotten hurt even with his magic but he ignored that point for the moment. "And no I wasn't in the war... I just left Zena a few months back." He roled his eyes; of course he knew life was dangerous! He lived in Zena where the environment could kill you if you were stupid!

Bossy lady.. he thought to himself; definitely not ever joining this crew! He sighed and ran a hand over his face. Maybe if he apologized and said thanks she'd go away?

"Look.. Sorry I'm not a personable person. Say thanks and goodbye to Gyuri for me alright? I'm not good with people so I was just going to leave and avoid..." He waved a hand. "This."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:16 pm
robot kitten

Eira listed as the boy spoke, half wanting to mention that despite his 'magical prowess' that he'd still been run through with that javelin but felt that such a point was moot. He was feeling better and men were stupid and hardheaded, he would never admit being wrong in any aspect of life, they rarely ever did. It was likely a trait that just came along with being male she thought to herself, giving a little sigh. At the mention of how he'd left Zena months ago she found herself glancing in the direction she knew Zena to be in, then looked back again, "Either way I feel that you should be more careful... but it seems that I can talk all night and my words will likely go in one ear and out the other, hm?" Such a pain, why couldn't he just behave himself like a good boy... then again she supposed life would be boring if there were no challenges in it.

As Myrsky suddenly apologized Eira's brightly colored eyes went wide before she set to looking around, "Mmm, I don't believe that it's raining frogs... and hell likely isn't freezing over... so that can only mean one thing." She said in a playful tone before stepping forward to lay a hand on Myrsky's forehead, "You must have quite the fever, you're being too amiable all of a sudden." She teased the prickly boy.

Sliding her hand up to pat him on the head she said, "If you're so eager to run off then I suppose I can't stop you, I am not about to risk mucking up my clothing over it. Still, I suppose I can offer a little assistance. Come along then, Myrsky, let's go get you some things from the supply tent." She told him, gave pause, then added, "Either come of your own volition or I will hold your hand and lead you there." She said, giving him a cat like grin.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:47 pm
Orpheus Solon

"Yes.. they will." He growled, when she said her words would just go in one ear and out the other. Why would he listen to her? She was only a few years older than him and despite the fact that she'd been out (and successful) of Zena for a while he didn't feel like taking her advice. Probably stupid of him, but he felt he was just fine on his own and could survive... despite the obvious fact he hadn't been doing so.

he flinched back when she approached suddenly to try and see if he had a fever. He was being rude yet she reacted with kindness... what was wrong a with her? Apologizes should have made her go away! He'd just done what she asked why did she have to keep annoying him? He scowled and sketched a quick rune, summoning only enough ice to chill her arm where it touched him.

"I just did what you asked for.. why must you persist?!" He crossed his arms and scowled at her. "And why do you treat me like some snot nosed brat?" He complained.. but followed anyways because he did not want to be dragged off holding her hand. He shuddered at that humiliating thought. Never.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff