[PRP Neued] Lil Lost Babben [Sakhile || Rham]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:14 pm
User ImageSakhile had been playing tag with some of his friends when he'd wandered off into the more damaged section of Neued to find a hiding place. The small boy soon forgot the game as he was distracted by the area. He'd never been here before, Poppa had told him to stay away and he wondered why. It was fascinating! He toddled about, clambering over half burned dead wood from destroyed buildings. Looking up he could see houses above him; most of them were leaning precariously out of the trees, their supports too damaged to completely hold them in the trees anymore. All around him were remnants of the battle that had occurred mere months before he was born.

The child saw only scary buildings that looked cool, not realizing what they meant. He saw a playground to explore! He tried to climb a nearby tree, one that looked to have hand holds on it. But he was a mere child, barely 4 years old, and couldn't climb up the trunks of a tree very well. He got a few feet up before his tiny hands slipped and he tumbled back down to the ground.

Sakhile hit the ground and sat up, lower lip trembling before he started to cry.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:34 pm
User ImageRham was still new to the area, still exploring it. He heard of what happened here, it was one of the reasons he wanted to come. He wanted to see what was happening, wanted to see the history that was made here.

Of course he felt completely out of place. It was only tolerance here, not acceptance, but at least they weren't chasing him away with torches and swords. Shivering a little as he stepped over wood and the remnants of houses. It hurt his heart to think that so many others had lost their lives here, people from all over, it seemed like. He took a breath, blue-green eyes taking in the damage, before he heard crying being carried by the wind.

"A ghost..?" He went wide eyed, stopping in his tracks as he listened. Nope. Not a ghost. "...That's a kid." With that, Rham took off towards the sound of crying, his brows knitting as he looked around. "Hey kid? Where are you? It's okay, someone's coming!"
robot kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:22 pm
Saint Sergio

Sakhile stopped in his wailing when he heard the voice turning he looked at the stranger with teary eyes and sobbed.
"I fell and got a bubu!" As if it was the worse most dreadful injury possible. Sakhile had noticed that crying and tears got him picked up and cuddled and paid attention too... Even if it didn't hurt too much he wanted the attention! It was always nice how someone would come running when he started to cry!

This one looked different... It was far too pale to be any of the current tribes he'd seen! No blue, green, dark brown, tans... just pale cream really. New person! To pamper and pay attention to me!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:17 pm
Oh it was a little kid.

Rham sped up and then turned a corner to find a dark skinned little boy with tears streaming down his face. Swallowing thickly, he moved over to him and crouched down, wiggling his fingers a little. "Hey, hey.. It's okay.." he whispered softly.

Before he could even touch the boy he had to make sure the mother wasn't around. But she would have come running, wouldn't she? With soft noises he slowly scooted even closer and pulled the small child into his lap before starting to rock him. "Hey, hey. It's okay. Where's your mommy, hm?"

robot kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:24 pm
Saint Sergio

Now that he was being held, Sakhile stopped his crying; "Momma's working... I was wanting to play up there but I fell." He pointed to the wreck above them before turning to poke the large peach colored stones on the stranger's arms. "You're new colors.. What're you?"
Sakhile forgot to keep up his injured act; since he was being paid attention to and the fall hadn't really hurt him he didn't need to cry or fuss.

"I'm Sakhile! I come from here.. you don't... where are you from?" Very much like his mother, Sakhile loved to know things about strangers. But while she focused on the aspects of culture and music, he focused on anything that seemed interesting at the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:44 pm
When the kid stopped crying, Rham grinned a bit and bounced him on his hip a bit. "Shhh... I'm.. well, I'm Rham and my colors are because of the fact I'm Wind." He grinned at the dark boy and just wiggled his fingers against the other's nose before looking up at the wreckage. "...Yaaah, that's really up there for you. Come on. Where's you mama?"

Slowly Rham started walking aimlessly, hoping it was the right direction. "Sakhile? That's a very good name. Nice and strong."

robot kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:16 pm
Saint Sergio

Sakhiles eyes went wide; "Wind? Can you FLY!?!" He peek over the stranger's shoulder. No wings... How did wind man fly then? With wind powers? Epicness!

"Mamma at home..." He waved his hand impatiently; "She working! I be playing out here with friends!" Well, had been playing hide and seek.... now exploring strange and interesting places out here!

He looked around as he was getting carried off. "Why're you going? This isn't the way home..." Though it was towards a new part of this section so he really didn't mind. But he also didn't want to go too far away cause then he'd be late for dinner probably and his da would make a fuss.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:07 am
Fly? Rham blinked and laughed a little, bouncing him. "No, I can't fly! I don't know anyone who can." He thought about that and frowned. Why was he called Wind if he couldn't fly? He huffed childishly before tickling the child's sides slowly.

Then it was pointed out that he wasn't going the right way. Rham tilted his head to the side and stopped. "Point the way home, and that's where we'll go!"

robot kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:42 pm
Saint Sergio

Sakhile pouted a little when the wind man said he couldn't fly. "I wanna fly..." He said sadly before Rham starting tickling him. He started laughing and wriggling, trying to escape the tickles.
"Nooo! No tickles! Ehehehehee!"

He managed to point towards the general direction of home between gigles. "Thata way! In the Crystal Rain theater!" Pumpkin man was fun! Will he stay and play with me? Sakhile wondered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:03 pm
Rham tilted his head this way and that as he nodded. "I think flying would be pretty amazing." He grinned at the giggling and then when he pointed the way home, that's the way Rham's feet took him. He bounced the kid a bit on his hip and just sighed.

"A theater, huh? Someone in your family an actor?"

robot kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:05 pm
Saint Sergio

"Flying would be fun." Sakhile said with a disappointed sigh and pout. Guess no flying trips with this guy then!

The pouty expression vanished as Sakhile chortled. "Mommy is a..." He paused and scrunched his face while trying to pronounce the last word; "Moo zii shun. And granny and grampa run the place! Uncles and aunts work there... and lota other people!" He waved his hands expansively as he tried to get across the idea of a huge place filled with people. "Momma writes music too! And plays!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:47 am
Moo...zii... OH. A musician. Context clues came in handy when the child kept talking on about his mother's job. Okay. Rham grinned a bit more and hummed, picking up his pace. "That sounds like a fun job! You get to hear her play a lot? Do you help her write the songs?" He bounced Sakhile a little more as he continued to walk.

Were they there yet?

robot kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:02 pm
Saint Sergio

"Momma plays all the time! Too often when plays about to come out." He sighed sadly. "Then she's too busy practicing for performance to play with me." he leaned on Rham's head and tugged on the ears since they were there.
"I can't write yet... momma barely got me to memorize the letters." He would much rather wander about and not be learning thank you very much! More fun to play than to learn!

"What about you? What'd you do?" He leaned over to peer upside down at Rham. "Funny poofy pants man got a job?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:16 am
When his ears were tugged on, Rham yelped and just tickled the child again, huffing and puffing until he was asked a question.

"Me? Oh. Right now I'm just wandering. My pants aren't funny! They're comfortable, thank you very much." With a snort, Rham just rocked the child a little more and then hummed. "Well, writing isn't hard. Reading isn't either. I bet you'd be really good at it. Just got to keep doing it, little thing!"

robot kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:11 pm
Saint Sergio

Sakhile giggled; "They're poofy pumpkin pants! Funny poofs!"

He wrinkled his nose; "Why do I have to work hard at words? Much rather play. I'll learn when I grow up. Plenty of time later to do all that adult things right?"
He didn't want to learn just now.. he liked being just a kid who played all day! Work was boring.. and he saw how adults would work work and work some more... He was not going to be like that! He was going to have fun and play! And be a hero of course. Hero's didn't work did they? They saved people! That wasn't work , that was fun!  
◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games