Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
An idea..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you rather..
  Take full creative control, or;
  Brainstorm!
View Results

Saella Sparrow

Wealthy Millionaire

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:22 pm
Soo.. I have an idea for a roleplay but I'm not so good at the making-up-plot thing. I was wondering if someone wanted to use the simple idea I have to create a roleplay, if interested.

The basic premise is kiiiiiinda like Underworld, but.. grittier? I guess? Basically there is a counsel of vampires working to keep their kind from detection by the mortals, yet living almost everyday lives among them. (Not like.. in the sun, but maybe there is a reasonable way to explain how they can go outside. And for Christ sakes, no sparkles.) By no means do the vampires protect the mortals, cause they gotta feed and stuff, but they do so without disrupting mortal life. No mysterious murders, or kidnappings. Basically, they run the blood banks. Something like that.

In any case, they have never been threatened before until now. (or maybe they haven't been challenged in hundreds of years, until now..) The werewolves, or perhaps a group of mortals who know about the vampires.. Jesus, this is sounding more like Blade the more I write. In any case, the vampires are threatened and need to keep control of things, or they will loose their place in life, or access to their blood supply which in turn would force them top kill mortals and that would draw more attention to themselves.. or something like that. Or, maybe they DO protect mortals from danger, and they need to keep their position in life to keep people safe.. I don't know.

See what I mean about the 'bad at plot' thing?

This could be set in the future, or modern times, but it would be preferred to keep it somewhat modern. It would be a story of a group of individuals within the vampire counsel, working toward their goal with their own wiles, or working together..

All I know, is that I wanna play the personal bodyguard to one of the vampire counsel members.. whether they can fend for themselves or not. Haaahhh..

So, anyone interested and wanna create this bad boy? Totally down with someone taking full creative hold on this, or brainstorming.

OH! Also, if this post needs to be moved, please do so. A PM to let me know where it went would be appreciated, so I can follow it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:43 pm
Sparrow Zombi
Soo.. I have an idea for a roleplay but I'm not so good at the making-up-plot thing. I was wondering if someone wanted to use the simple idea I have to create a roleplay, if interested.

The basic premise is kiiiiiinda like Underworld, but.. grittier? I guess? Basically there is a counsel of vampires working to keep their kind from detection by the mortals, yet living almost everyday lives among them. (Not like.. in the sun, but maybe there is a reasonable way to explain how they can go outside. And for Christ sakes, no sparkles.) By no means do the vampires protect the mortals, cause they gotta feed and stuff, but they do so without disrupting mortal life. No mysterious murders, or kidnappings. Basically, they run the blood banks. Something like that.

In any case, they have never been threatened before until now. (or maybe they haven't been challenged in hundreds of years, until now..) The werewolves, or perhaps a group of mortals who know about the vampires.. Jesus, this is sounding more like Blade the more I write. In any case, the vampires are threatened and need to keep control of things, or they will loose their place in life, or access to their blood supply which in turn would force them top kill mortals and that would draw more attention to themselves.. or something like that. Or, maybe they DO protect mortals from danger, and they need to keep their position in life to keep people safe.. I don't know.

See what I mean about the 'bad at plot' thing?

This could be set in the future, or modern times, but it would be preferred to keep it somewhat modern. It would be a story of a group of individuals within the vampire counsel, working toward their goal with their own wiles, or working together..

All I know, is that I wanna play the personal bodyguard to one of the vampire counsel members.. whether they can fend for themselves or not. Haaahhh..

So, anyone interested and wanna create this bad boy? Totally down with someone taking full creative hold on this, or brainstorming.

OH! Also, if this post needs to be moved, please do so. A PM to let me know where it went would be appreciated, so I can follow it. biggrin

Your post is totally in the right place. biggrin  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:20 pm
Sparrow Zombi

Hello :3

I am not sure if you are still looking for someone to help you on this matter. If it is still open, I might be interesting in brainstorming to establishing a complete rp story based on the information you have given. The only problem is that I may not be a really active rp member due to my schedule :/

Please let me know what you think!
Hoshiko

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces