Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Half-Bloom: Work is too hard, better to just lie down and take a nap.

Starlit Vow stirs in his sleep. One eye lid slips open but is hastily closed in a squint. The sun is up high, it’s great light flooding the sky and drowning out the stars he loved so. With a disgruntled sound he twists about under the large flowering bush he’d crawled under in the early hours of the morning for sleep. When he’d chosen said bush, he’d hoped it’s leaves would provide more shade but unfortunately the sun shone through them still rather brightly.

Vow reluctantly backed his way out from under the bush, trying with mild success not to tangle his antlers as he went. Once free, his eyes still bleary, he took a moment to stretch his cramped limbs. Already he could feel the sun soaking into his dark fur, making it uncomfortably warm. Time to seek shade. Now, if Vow was remembering right, the reason he picked this spot was because… aha!

There, within a moments walk, was a small but shady pear tree.

LOLLI qAq

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There were few things more indulgent than sweet treats, and Pear Flower was on a girl who loved to indulge. Her favorite treat were the buds and petals of which she was named. It was rare for her to find such trees in the swamp and even more so any that were in bloom during this particular season; but, she'd lucked out in finding just this one and immediately tucked into it.

She was behind the tree. Her slender frame hidden by it's thick trunk. All that could be seen of her were her flower adorned horns mingling among the lower branches as she reached up on her hind legs to reach the early bloomed flowers.

As the kiokote approached his purple flowers caught her attention. He was something new- She'd never before met another kin like her that weren't her own children. Curiosity piqued Pear Flower inched around the tree to spy and was pleasantly surprised to learn that she was looking at a buck. Not that she had any attentions of doing anything about it, but flirting never hurt anyone.

"Oh," she said politely as she stepped out from behind the tree more, "hello there." She kept her voice high and sweet. Dainty, like the most proper of ladies.

Araucana

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Starlit Vow made a beeline for the pear tree was quickly under it's branches and glorious shade. Letting out a sigh of relief he looked up to see he had a companion in the form of a pale pink acha doe. She was a lovely sight and when she spoke to him, her voice honey sweet.

“Oh! Hello!” He greeted warmly. It had been a fair while since he’d bumped into another kin and was delighted at the prospect of company. “Might you also be here for a meal?” Vow gave a little nod to the delicate flowers, grin on his face.

His eyes kept drifting up to her elegant horns, and the little flowers that bloomed from them. They were a beautiful, different variety from that of his own. He was fairly certain that her's were the first outside of his family that he’d seen and wondered with a little excitement whether there were many more like themselves.

LOLLI qAq

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:04 am
Her eyes widened with delight at his question and she nodded in partial response. "Yes! I take it you're a fan of pear flowers, too?" She knew she shouldn't be making such vain jokes with her name like that, but she was still pleased with herself.

Catching his eyes wandering over her horns Pear Flower dipped her head slightly to give him a better view. "Yours are quite lovely as well. Are they a family trait?"

Araucana

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:59 am
“I do! I’m quite fond of the fruit too.” Vow replied with a grin. When the pretty doe caught his wondering gaze and lowered her head delicately for him, he stuttered a little with sheepish embarrassment. “W-why yes! It seems to run in the bucks of my family.”

Eying the above branches, Vow was eager to dig in but his manners suddenly occurred to him. He’d yet to ask his companion her name or for that matter, introduce himself. “Oh! Forgive me, I haven’t introduced myself. My name is Starlit Vow, though Vow is fine. What might your name be, m’lady?”

LOLLI qAq
"fond of the fruit" Oh Vow, the foreboding joke you don’t know you just made. xp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:42 pm
Pear Flower smiled gently as he answered and had to hold back a rather impolite giggle at his mention of being fond of the fruit, but she did so admirably and as he introduced herself she realized she'd completely forgotten her manners as well.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Starlit Vow," she replied as she lifted her head back up to look at him. "As it so happens I am a namesake of the blooms above us and am called Pear Flower."

With a wink she lifted her mouth and delicately ate one of the closer petals.

Araucana
I am SO SORRY this took so long!

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:01 pm
“A pleasure to meet you as well. Is that so? well then, it suits you well.” He replied with a dashing grin. Something about this doe made him want to behave just a little more politely and formally than Vow’d usually endeavour to be, but there was fun in doing so, a playful edge to it all.

Watching her delicately pick the petal reminded him of his hunger though, and he felt his stomach twist in protest. Looking up at the delicious and beautiful blossoms above he was ready to dig in and eat until he was full as can be.

“Shall we?”

LOLLI qAq
No worries at all! I saw your post in the event thread, glad you've managed to rest better and hope you can continue to. ♥

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games