Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image

Tori in his garden picking some herbs for a friend who is known to get sick a lot as he looks at what he has picked and what he still needs to get. Thinking to himself as on how much he might need to mix the herbs to make the medicine. He hasn't made this in a long time so recalling the right amount has him a bit confused. He had it marked somewhere but first he is going to just pick as much as he thinks is needed. Once done with the picking of the herbs as he then goes to where he has it marked down and to his shocked he picked the right amount of the herbs. Now to dry the herbs so that he will be able to blend them together into a powder so one can use them as a medicine.

It takes about a week for the herbs to dry out. Then about two to three days to blend and powder it all. After that it is finding a big leaf that he can turn into a pouch to put it in. Going back to where the herbs are as he lays them flat on a huge protected rock so that the wind, rain, or any weather can't get to the things he picks and puts onto the rock. He then trots back to his garden to look after the flowers that need more water. Having a bucket from the humans so that he can collect water and water his garden use nice to have. It comes in handy a lot of the time when the lakes around the area are low on water and he has to travel a ways to get some water for his garden. Looking down at his talons. Maybe he should dig a pond in his garden. That might be helpful. This thought comes and goes from his mind from time to time.

But how does one dig a pond and keep the water in it as well as the up keep. Tori stops what he is doing as he looks about. The day sure was silent for such a nice calm sunny day. His eyes scan the surrounding area as he wonders just where all the normal sounds went as he when starts to hear birds going off. That was a good sign normally if it is dead silent then one should worry. Because that sometimes means danger. So it was nice to start hearing the sound of birds and small animals start all about her. Laughing a bit as he was worried a bit there when it was so silent for a few moments. His eyes scanning the area around him again the normal movement has returned. Maybe he was just being too worried about the stories he has been hearing about more attacks from dangerous things.

Although he would rather have a pretty mare come to visit then anything dangerous.

tefla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image

Ever since Eiryn had stumbled across the stallion Calla she had been trying to locate a place where the fires had not scorched the earth. The half-angeni mare knew that there would have to be at least a few untouched places that could be tended to carefully. She could not believe that there would be no such places left. It would be too disheartening if she could not tend the earth as she liked to do and have nothing to show for it.

There was no indication, at least none right away, that would have could Eiryn into the fact that she was coming across an area that was already being put to good use. There was a brief moment where Eiryn stared in disbelief at the carefully tended garden that she had stumbled across. A burst of carefree laughter escaped her as she gingerly stepped amongst the plants. She didn't even note the presence of the other that was nearby.

Kara Asumie
Tag

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:33 pm
Stopping what he is doing as Tori looks over seeing a pretty green and blue mare. He hasn't come a crossed someone with wings like hers before. And what was with the little ones about her ears? Pretty he did admit to himself as he looks at her noticing that she hasn't realizes that he is there. "Hmm Welcome to my Garden. Are you looking for anything?" he wonders seeing he grows flowers and herbs that can be used as medicines for others so he gets visitors that buy or trade for the medicine he makes. Although he doesn't trade with his friends he just gives it to them. But strangers trade or buy from him but he isn't sure about this mare. Was she here to buy or trade seeds or medicines? Or maybe was she just sight seeing?

tefla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:57 pm
At the sound of someone speaking to her Eiryn whirled around to face the speaker. She took in the stallion's questioning look towards her before understanding dawned on her. Slowly she glanced around to peer more closely at the plants that were tended so lovingly. Her sigh was the only sign of disappointment before forcing herself to be more animated.

"I wasn't actually looking for anything. I think I was more surprised that there is a perfect little garden growing here. I was beginning to think I wouldn't find such after so much of the land had been burned."

With a funny look Eiryn slowly turned in a circle before stopping to once again face the stallion. "I am sorry if I have disturbed you. Should I leave?"

Kara Asumie
Tag

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:19 pm
"Oh no you can stay. Just normally others come to trade or buy something. Besides the roses most things here can be turned into a medicine of some kind." He watches this mare. She was sure pretty. "You are very pretty. I am Tori it is nice to meet you and you are welcome to stay as long as you wish. If you want some seeds I have some saved. May I ask what your name is?" He wonders as his eyes seem to not be able to leave her. Hiding his talons seeing most run in fear after seeing them even if he doesn't use them as weapons unless he has to.

tefla

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:31 am
This was something new. Most individuals that Eiryn had come across were more on the silent side. This stallion, though, he was different. If anything Eiryn would have guessed that he possessed a bubbly attitude. She chuckled softly before nosing at one of the plants that sat near her hooves. She would have enjoyed being able to stay and tend to the plants that she could see were expertly tended to.

Realizing that the stallion was waiting for answers Eiryn brought her gaze up to gaze into Tori's eyes before ducking her head. "It is nice to meet you Tori. You have a most wonderful garden here. I can imagine the work you have put into tending these plants so that they've grown so well. My name is Eiryn."

As she spoke Eiryn craned her neck around to once again take in the scenery. She would like to stay for at least a little while but she was not sure about doing so; even if she had been told she could stay.

Kara Asumie
Tag

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:41 am
Tori smiles as he watches her a bit more. "It is nice to meet you Eiryn. Please enjoy yourself in my garden if you want a flower you are more then welcome to take a few for yourself. This is just something I do because I enjoy it and some of the plants here can be used as medicine." He points out as he bows his head to her. She was different. The little wings on her ears was new to him. He looks down at his flowers as he wonders just what use those little wings would have. Besides being cute. He smiles more as he looks back at her. Hoping that once she sees his talons that she doesn't run off. A few mares have done that before. When that happens he becomes sad a bit until he finds something fun and enjoyable to do.

tefla

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:05 am
Eiryn grace Tori with a shy smile. The chance to take a few clippings was a generous offer although it would not be enough for her as Eiryn was hoping to take an entire plant. She frowned briefly before listening to Tori speak about some of the certain aspects that the plants possessed. She once again looked around, just taking in the vista.

There was no indication yet that Tori's fears were grounded yet but Eiryn had indeed already noticed the talons that he had on his front two legs. It was not something that she had seen before but there was no reason to make a scene about being different.

Instead Eiryn let her hooves carry her to a nearby patch of brilliant-hued blossoms that were a pleasant mix of purple and white before peering to look at the flowers more closely. Her silence was unintentional as her attention was captivated by the flowers.

Kara Asumie
Tag

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:42 pm
"It seems as if you have captivated by the flowers around you. Maybe if you find a plant you really like. You can take it home. After all I have more then one of each type of plant." He points out as he watches her. It has been awhile since he had seen someone so taken with the flowers that he grows.

It has touched him as he smiles. He made he say that she could have one plant if she wished to take one. Seeing he had noticed that she was so captivated by them. Working his talons as he starts to plant a few new plants into the grounds of his garden.

tefla

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:22 pm
Eiryn gently nosed at some of the flowers that grew near her hooves before lifting her gaze to meet that of the stallion. It was a generous offer to allow her to take a whole plant. The mare was touched. However she was unsure that she would be able to keep the plant alive while traveling. As good as she was with plants there was always the chance that the plants would die in her travels. She had nothing to carry plants around besides in her mouth. Perhaps it was something she needed to invest in before taking Tori up on his offer.

However it was necessary to decline the offer at the moment. Her voice was gentle as she spoke, her purple eyes expressive. "I regret I cannot accept your offer right now. I have nothing that I could transport the plants that you are allowing me to take. I find that with carrying flowering plants in my mouth that they die rather quickly on me."

Kara Asumie
Tag

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:42 pm
Tori thinking about it as he wonders if there is something out there that one could have or make in order to carry a plant with them. "Well you can pick out a plant. And while you are traveling and trying to find something to carry it in. I will take care of it here." He points out as he wonders if that would work for her. After all he doesn't think that the pouches some wear around their necks wouldn't be able to carry a plant until it was a small one.

Maybe but then again maybe not. Hmm he thinks about it as he sighs a bit. "Hmm I am not sure about something to carry a plant. Maybe something one would wear on their back would be best. Seeing one around the neck might hurt your neck after awhile."

tefla

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:56 pm
Eiryn glanced around at the various plants that lay in Tori’s garden. Her ears perked up a little as she heard the obvious solution being announced by the stallion. If she wanted to she could go looking for such a container while he continued to look after the plants if she wanted to choose some. It was a very generous offer indeed. Taking a moment for herself Eiryn once again cast her gaze to the ground and the plants that grew around her before once again locking in on the small flowers that had a purple and white coloration to them. The mare was unsure but she kept being drawn to that particular beautiful plant.

“I think that I like the idea that you present Tori. I don’t think it would take too long to find someone that could craft such a container for me. If you don’t mind I wish to take one of these flowering plants. I can’t stop wishing that I could grow something like this back home.”

Kara Asumie
Tag

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:45 pm
Listening as he was also watching this mare. "No I don't mind at all. I will hold any that you wish to have one of. I do grow a lot and Maybe I could teach you gardening tips. That is it you wish me to." He does not wish to push it or over step the bounds. It was nice to have company beside the plants and things in his garden.

He was bad at gardening when he started out. Then he met a few flutters that gave him some good tips and now he is pretty good at growing a lot of different things and keeping them alive for a long time. "I would offer but I am not all that good at crafting things. I use to even stink at gardening. But I was lucky to met a few flutters that were able to teach me all that I needed to know. Crafting.. Well I am not sure if I know anyone that is good at that." He points out as he thinks about it. Wanting to be of help to her.

tefla

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff