Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] - Otto and Zac - The Dark Side. [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:50 pm
"....What're you doing?" Otto's brows knit as he looked at the reddening pool in his hand. "Dude.. stop that." His demand seemed weak, his voice barely able to carry loud enough to be heard properly.

He took another step closer, wincing as he moved to sit in front of Zac.

"I don't remember much. That scares me." He sniffled, "But if we just... start from the top. Maybe we can clear up this mess. Maybe it ain't what we think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:05 pm
The demand to ‘stop it’ got a dull-eyed look.
“I remember that I did something, ******** stupid while I was drunk, the kind of thing you shouldn’t do when you’re drunk. I made you…SICK.” He said with a poisonous self hate dripping from that last word.

“I… I took… I took ADVANTAGE of you.” He said spreading his hands, which was a mistake because his left hand at least was a bit of a mess.

He couldn’t bring up the proper word for what he’d done, he really couldn’t. He curled his fingers into the damaged palm

“What I did… that’s unforgivable.” He said pulling his hands back to shelter them in his lap, pinching the tip of the blade between his fingers, studying the blade.

“What else do you want me to remember besides that? I was …drunk and I was stupid.”

Bittiface

endejester

Feral Cat

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:11 pm
The way Zac stressed the word sick made Otto flinch. His arms tightened around himself in defence. He couldn't stop from shaking. Maybe Zac was right. Maybe he ought to not remember how they got to that point. All that mattered was that there was nothing they could do, and that it had been wrong. He needed to stay ashamed and angry at himself.

"You're right.." He sniffed and got up again. He was scared of Zac right now. He was scared of his own body too.

This time, Otto did leave. He left to get himself back to Deus. On his way, he tried to clean up the campsite. As he did? He found a bit of evidence that punched him in the gut. It was the one thing that broke the truth free for him.
It was a used condom.

It was then that Otto puked.

What was he going to do now?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out