Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Middle-Earth (500 years before LotR)
Rivendell Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

also known as Imladris, the home of Lord Elrond. this place is well hidden in the moorlands and foothills of the Misty Mountains.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:11 pm
Morgana LeFay

Morgana landed in Rivendale holding arturia she shouted for help in elvish hoping that elrond would hear her

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:49 pm
Lord Elrond

User Image

right as Gambit landed, the sound of a horn came ten armored tall elvish warriors riding beautiful stallions which circled the three. Gambit, who had already had a temper on him because of Arturia's illness and Mab's attack, got out a card and his staff at the ready "though' tha' kid said dis place was friendly" he said as the riders stopped and pointed their spears at them. it wasn't until Merlin appeared that the riders refocused their attention "wait ... we come in desperate need of the lord of this house .... Gandalf sent us" Merlin said making the riders look at each other "Gandalf?" a voice said from the tops of the stair looking at them "how do you know of him? his coming has only been foretold, the stars are not in alliance for the time to be here" he said as Merlin cleared his throat "it would seem he has come from the future, i don't know how far but he told us of this place ... and how you could help" Merlin said as Elrond's eyes gazed over to Arturia and walked quickly over to her "bring her quickly" he said as he walked briskly back up the stairs leading them into a handsome room with white sheets and curtains

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:39 pm
wolf of warriors
Morgana LeFay

Morgana put Arturia on the bed in suprise excalibur shrieked and blasted her back she smashed through a wall the screams coming from excalibur broke windows and darkened the sky

Arwen ran into the room she looked " Father something is terribly wrong" looking at Arturia she frowned " this healing will come with a heavy price."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:54 pm
Lord Elrond

User Image

"a greater price will be made if she isn't healed ... please ..." Merlin pleaded as Elrond studied him carefully "i cannot do anything with that sword attacking everything" he said as Merlin looked down at Excalibur and got out a metal gauntlet that had the same markings as the sword and scabbard then gently stroked it from the hilt to the tip of the blade as though comforting a child "its OK now" he said as Elrond called out in elvish outside. in less than a minute three Elves came in with baskets of herbs and glowing water that Merlin never seen before "this may take some time ... please wait outside ... she's in good hands i promise you" Elrond said as Merlin, looking depressingly worried at her, left the gauntlet on Arturia's sword hand then walked out with Gambit reluctently following.

as they went outside, Merlin walked over to where Morgana lye and got her up "i hope Soris knew what he was doing when he sent us here" Merlin said as Gambit crossed his arms obviously more anxious than Merlin "whe'eva 'here' is"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:39 pm
Morgana LeFay

Morgana looked at gambit " with excalibur acting that way i have no doubt elrond will block her magic abbilities"

Arwen looked at gambit " you can rest easy my father has never lost a life he is the best healer in all these lands."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:12 pm

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

User Image

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

"hope you righ' petite ..." Gambit said as he walked over to the railing. Merlin, wanting to keep his mind off of worrying about Arturia, turned to Arwen "wh-what is this place? Soris didn't explain anything and ... well no offence, but i've never met Elves like you before" he said

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:49 pm
wolf of warriors
Morgana LeFay

Morgana looked and kept quiet

Arwen looked at merlin "you know elves as small creatures but each realm had different versions of the way all magical creatures are here we are the wisest and fairest in all these lands my cousin looks identical to your goddess andraste becuase in this realm each of us has a different destiny."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:09 pm

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ Soris Ambrosious ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"magic? oh thats easy ..."

"and not to mention they make very great crafts-makers, especially their weaponsmithing " Soris said from the base of the stairway and walked up with his staff in his hand and Vivian on his shoulder and gave a small bow to Arwen greeting her in Elvish then looked at the rest of them "sorry i'm late, Nimueh will be fine and Oberon is rallying the Fae to help fight Mab, hopefully that might set off the spark to put the future back on track ... how's Arturia?" Soris said as Gambit said nothing "Elrond is taking care of her ... Gandalf" Merlin said as Soris made a disapproving look "don't call me that, i hate that bloody name ... and it doesn't help that Merle and Onyx constantly taunt me with it"

"... manners on the other hand, well have you met my parents?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:58 am
Morgana LeFay

Morgana looked and kept quiet

Arwen looked at soris and nodded taking the bow she smiled "thank you Soris this is a lovely gift" As arwen was about to speak an elf came out she was weary and had rings around her eyes from exhaustion blood was all over her hands and she trembled like an earthquake " Elrond said the human is fine but she is still very sick and pale"

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:59 am

noticing the elf, Soris took her over and let her rest in a chair and got out a rag to get the blood off her "i apologize for how my aunt is ... can't help herself at the moment, Elrond would agree that you, rather all of you who helped her deserve a rest" he said looking at Vivian "stay here and fill them in, but remember the rule: no big information" he said letting Vivian get off his shoulder and went into Arturia's room and gazed at Elrond who looked just as weary as the others "ah ... so Mithrandir appears at last" he said with a small smile as Soris nodded "i'd have come to help sooner but other problems arose ... we are dealing with a full scale war, a murderous madman, and trying to make sure the future is kept in tact" "so just an average day for you then?" Elrond quipped, which made Soris smirk but then walked to Arturia's side "that curse was almost too much" he said as he looked down to see Excalibur didn't seem any better "this is a pivital point Elrond ... one of two things will be destroyed: her magic or Excalibur ... and either way it will not bode well" he said as Elrond looked at him "can't we reforge the sword if that is the cost?" he asked but Soris said nothing for a while "my father was the one who crafted Excalibur ... but that took years of finding the right blade, the hilt, the length, and especially the magic ... but even if we could it wouldn't be the same, be as if you lost an arm and resewn another one on to replace it" he said as Elrond nodded slowly "and her magic, should that be it?" "she would still have Excalibur but ... im honestly not sure, coming back into the past has changed too much already ... we'll be lucky if we even survive"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:41 pm
Morgana LeFay

Morgana walked into the room with soris and Elrond " This little black panther has an idea."

Vivian looked " Its simple she needs lyrium and I know where to find it. Lyrium is crystal that turns liquid if we can find it and give her a high dosage it would be able to heal everything that the curse did."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Elrond looked astonished and turned to Soris "that could work?" he asked as Soris scratched his head "if we can find it in time and get maybe ... one, two barrels full at least to be sure" Soris said as he looked over to his familiar then nodded "ok .. i'll go with you, you might need all the help you can, so ... where are we going?"

wolf of warriors

Middle-Earth (500 years before LotR)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces