↪GENDER Male
          ↪BLOODTYPE O
          ↪SEXUALITY Heterosexual
          ↪BLOODSTATUS Pureblood werewolf
          ↪PACKAFFILIATION Blaidd Drwg
          ↪TURNEDBY Kiaran Ash

digging deeper...
          ↪PERSONALITY
              ✚Arrogant - I believe myself to be better than everyone around me. Family, friends, classmates, professors, they aren't nearly the wizard that I am. I refuse to view myself in another light, and when others try and show me my flaws, I scoff at them. I am the result of perfect breeding for generations, and if people cannot realize that, then that is their own fault, not mine.
              ✚Volatile - My temper is easily ignited, especially around those I consider lesser. I am likely to get violent when I get agitated, and I don't back down when provoked. I can reign myself in with difficulty, but that usually occurs when the object of my current ire is not around. My temper is nearly impossible to reign in when it comes to my brother, however.
              ✚Deliberate - Everything I do, I do for a purpose. I tormented my own brother in an attempt to get rid of him, and I push myself harder than one might realize to actually succeed. As a result, I have a very strong work ethic, and have a drive to succeed where others might falter. I always have an end goal in mind, and refuse to be swayed from it.
              ✚Narrow-Minded - I'm a pureblood elitist. I don't lie about it, and I don't pretend to play nicely with those that I consider to be lesser than myself. As I was raised to believe that I was superior to those around me, I took those teachings to heart and look down at those who even fall into the categories of halfbloods, mudbloods, muggles, and squibs. This also includes halfbreeds, which unfortunately is the category that I have fallen into.
              ✚Resigned - Ever since being turned, I've realized that the only person I can truly trust not to betray me in the end is myself. My mother and father discarded me, and my older brother is worse than filth, and I find myself with few options and even fewer places to turn to. As a result, I have decided to act in my own interests, and have come to realize that no matter what, the only dependable person is myself.

↪LIKES
              ✚Doing what he wants
              ✚Flaunting his superiority
              ✚Playing games
              ✚Flying
              ✚Reading

↪DISLIKES
              ✚Anything not of pure blood
              ✚Squibs
              ✚Being told no
              ✚His brother
              ✚Anything not human

↪STRENGTHS
              ✚Charms
              ✚Transfiguration

↪WEAKNESSES
              ✚Being a pureblood extremist
              ✚Superiority complex

↪FEARS
              ✚Death
              ✚Being discarded like Pancras

↪HOBBIES
              ✚Flying
              ✚Playing chess

a history lesson...
          ↪CHILDHOOD
            I was born to Hamnet and Josephine Strudwick, two years after my brother Pancras was born. My early life was filled with a form of loneliness due to being ignored by my parents, but at the time I still had Pancras around. That changed when I turned five. I exhibited magic at an early age, while he exhibited none. As a result, I was practically my family's favorite child, while my brother was cast out. Of course, when the thing was disowned, I became more and more convinced of my superiority, and of course received my Hogwarts letter. I expect I will become a Slytherin like the long line of family before me.

↪SCHOOLYEARS
            When I got to Hogwarts, my expectations were realized when I was sorted into Slytherin. I found few friends, and took an immediate dislike to the squibspawn Ivy Bishop and her friends. I also discovered that Pancras was attending school as well, under a new name, Jesse Calvert. I became angry at him, and decided that the best way to prove that I was better than him was to make the squib see that I was the better son.

My second year wasn't that bad. I continued to have altercations with my brother, including one memorable event where I ended up confronting him at school and told him that he should leave school immediately. That never happened, and when summer came, I was eager to get back home. However, that ended up with me and the rest of the school being attacked by Death Eaters. I took this as a prime opportunity to try and get rid of Pancras for good, but ended up being stunned and tied up.

Third year was relatively quiet, although it was filled with more coursework from electives. However, during Defence Against the Dark Arts, I realized what my boggart was. I just pray that no one else noticed it, and if they did, they kept their mouths shut. I am and never will be Pancras, not if I have anything to say about it.

Fourth year began easily enough, but soon devolved into a year of catastrophic occurences for me. First, during winter break, I ran across a pair of what I assumed were dogs. My hypothesis was proven incorrect when I was attacked and subsequently bitten by the larger of the two. I ended up in a fevered state from the experience, and when my father found out, we had possibly the last quarrel that we'd ever have. I ended up screaming at him that he was discarding me just like Pancras, and that he made a grave error if he assumed that the squib was an actual squib. He threw me out of the house, and I returned to school in disgrace, with nowhere to go and no one to turn to when the school year ended.

Fifth year continued with the string of catastrophic occurrences. First, I was named Prefect, which wouldn't have been so bad had I not been stuck with my 'alpha' all summer. This just cemented in my mind that I had fallen from grace, since he was teamed up with none other than a madwoman. I spent the entirety of the summer hating my situation, which only got worse when I returned to school. I learned that my cousin was attending Hogwarts, and he had the audacity to collude with halfbloods and mudbloods. He then proceeded to tell everyone I was a werewolf, and I swear, if I could, I would murder him. Arden has no respect for the family, and it is clear in his choices. Also, the squib I believe remembers everything, which is troublesome because it could mean trouble for my family if it was discovered.

Sixth and seventh year continued in its lovely way of humiliating me. I was outed as a werewolf, I was snubbed by my cousins, I was basically considered trash by everyone around me, and I believe I have been going mad by the attempts to cure my curse. I finally had enough and tried to end my problems by getting rid of Arden and Panc- Jes- Calv- the squi- the THING and ended up having to flee. As a result, I am now a wanted criminal. My father must be so proud of me...

↪ADULTHOOD
            info here

occupational hazards...
          ↪WAND 9 1/2 inch chestnut with dragon heartstring at its core
          ↪HOUSE Slytherin
          ↪YEAR/GRADUATINGYEAR Expelled in 2035
          ↪CURRENTOCCUPATION None
          ↪DREAMOCCUPATION Unsure
          ↪OWLS
            ✚Astronomy ~ EE
            ✚Charms ~ O
            ✚Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
            ✚Herbology ~ O
            ✚History of Magic ~ EE
            ✚Potions ~ O
            ✚Transfiguration ~ O
            ✚Alchemy ~ EE
            ✚Arithmancy ~ A
            ✚Cursebreaking ~ EE
            ✚Wandless Magic ~ A
            ✚Wandlore Studies ~ P
            ✚Wizard Law ~ EE

↪NEWTS
            EXPELLED

anything else...?
          ↪FAMILY Hamnet Strudwick, Josephine Strudwick, Pancras Strudwick, Gladwin Strudwick, Francine Strudwick, Arden Strudwick
          ↪FRIENDS Devonte Bannister
          ↪ALPHA Kiaran Ash
          ↪PACKMATES Devonte Bannister, Sara King
          ↪SIGNIFICANTOTHER None
          ↪PET Half-kneazle named Pickerington
          ↪MISCELLANEOUS I am the former heir, and as a result still resent my family for what has happened to me.

~ ♥ Cara ɱк
~ Updates accepted by Utsuha [5/12/16]

Updates Accepted By ~ ♥ Cara ɱк 08/15/2016