Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Healing Class ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Not Available At This Time

DREAM JOB Quidditch Player

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ ATHLETIC Joel is a very active individual, more apt to be out there and doing something. He is constantly playing sports as a result, and one of his favourites is football. He also as a result has a bit of a competitive streak, making him a bit cocky when it comes to sports.
              ■ FRIENDLY Despite his cockiness, Joel happens to be a friendly individual. He's always willing to make friends, and has a ready smile on his face when he meets new people. His friendliness doesn't make him any less awkward than other people, however, he is willing to make the attempt to interact with people rather than avoid them.
              ■ INTELLIGENT Contrary to the stereotypical dumb jock role, Joel is quite intelligent. While not nearly as intelligent as his cousin, he however is bright enough to ease through his lessons without too much difficulty. Thankfully he does not have his cousin's single-minded focus.
              ■ ADVENTUROUS Joel is also adventurous. He has no problem with exploring things he has never been around, and will actively search out excitement in his life. This however can get him into trouble since he could run across things he isn't prepared to deal with.
              ■ CONFIDENT He is also confident, without thankfully the problem of being conceited. He will admit when he has gone overboard and will admit his faults, however, what he is good at he knows and isn't afraid of his abilities.
              ■ COURAGEOUS Perhaps because of it all, Joel is brave. He isn't afraid to take chances and step in the way if he needs to. He also believes that if he doesn't, then something worse might come around.

TV
                  Pizza
                  Having friends
                  Being active

DISLIKES
                  Being bored
                  Being inactive
                  Lazy people
                  Narcissists
                  Arguing

HOBBIES
                  Football
                  Cricket
                  Rugby

STRENGTHS
                  Giving things his all
                  Physically active

WEAKNESSES
                  Goes overboard on occasion
                  Doesn't like losing

FEARS
                  Being paralyzed
                  Failure

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD Joel is the son of Watson and Fiona Powell. He grew up in London, and had a pretty average childhood, up until he discovered sports. He found he was quite a natural at football, and joined up with the youth team in his school, becoming one of their best midfielders. He also dabbled in cricket and rugby, and was being considered for the National Under-16 team when he found out one thing that caused his dreams of being a footballer crashing down. He was a wizard, like his cousin. Unfortunately, this came at the heels of his parents dying in a car accident, and Joel had to move in with his cousin. While Joel is disappointed about the events, he however is interested in finding out just what being a wizard is like.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Well, first year was interesting. Made it onto my house team as a reserve, and hopefully will make it again. Also, I met a few kids in my year that seem cool. However, one thing I didn't care for was that my cousin seems to be well, dotty I believe is the best way to put it.
              SECOND YEAR Second year wasn't too bad. I was again on the quidditch team as a reserve, and the school year was relatively quiet. I say relatively as a loose term, since at the end of the year, someone attacked Hogsmeade. I wasn't around for it, but Ivy and several of my friends were. I was instead stuck up in the castle since I was leaving with Grayson and Amata later.
              THIRD YEAR Okay, third year just sucked. Since Julius died over the summer from the attack on Hogsmeade, Pru was made captain of the quidditch team. The team then proceeded to act like they were, well, I just can't describe them. I was named vice captain, and now I've got to figure out how to help get the quidditch team actually functional, which means we're probably going to be looking at a new team. Considering that the more experienced players never even showed up for games, that shouldn't be too hard, sadly.
              FOURTH YEAR Fifth year wasn't that bad for me. We finally got a working quidditch team, even if we only won one game. However, I'm confident that we'll do better next year. The Valentine's Masquerade I ended up hanging out with Matilda Collins, a girl a year younger that I met earlier in the school year when we got off the train. We had fun at least.
              FIFTH YEAR Fifth year was a mess of studying for exams, doing my best to try to get Gryffindor's team working, and dealing with a crush I started having on Mattie. It was awkward, at least when she seemed to get emotional about not being able to see me last year. I mean, I like her, but I just got nervous about asking her about seeing each other afterward. We went on at least one outing together, and that wasn't so bad.
              SIXTH YEAR Information
              SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Watson Powell (Deceased) - Father, Fiona Powell (nee Jones, Deceased) - Mother, Turner Powell - Uncle, Olivia Powell (nee White) - Aunt, Grayson Powell - Cousin
          FRIENDS Ivy Bishop, Adaline Davenport, Eirawen Baines, Prudence Lowery, Matilda Collins
          BEST FRIEND Ivy Bishop
          ROMANTIC INTEREST Matilda Collins
          ENEMIES None
          PETS Great Greay Owl named Scrum

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 4/25/16
UPDATES MADE
NEWTs added
Age and Year
---

PENDED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк
ACCEPTED BY ~Utsuha