Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image
Msitu was curious as to whom Uziel's siblings were as he had talked of them many times. it seemed to her that he was close to his siblings and since they been spending alot of time together, she wanted to know his siblings. so today she made it her mission to find at lest one of his siblings before the end of the day. sadly she wasn't 100% on what his siblings looked like but she was determined to find at lest one of them. she didn't think it could be that hard to find someone related to him in the pride, but then again she probably was underestimating the task at hand.

User Image
Kijivu was on her own mission and it funny enough it included Msitu. her brother had told her all about a female he was falling for and she wanted to meet her. even though her brother was worried she would scare his little girlfriend away, she wanted to meet her regardless. besides she wanted to find out if this girl was right for her brother and she was just curious over who he was crushing on. all she knew about her was that she was a black and white female, so really how hard was it going to be to find this girl in the pride?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:54 pm
after a long exhausting search, she had started to lose hope she was going to find her brother's little girlfriend or so she called her. even though he liked to say him and his girl were going to be mates. sighing she was going to give up and just make her brother introduce them when she suddenly came across a female fitting the description as her brother didn't give her the name. smirking, she walked over to the female and spoke rather bluntly. " so are you the one my brother has been going on and on about? if i am wrong please due correct me and i apologize in advance." sitting down and staring the other right in the eyes, she awaited to be yelled at or finally have completed her mission.

Msitu was about speechless by the other females bluntness in the question. after a moment of silence, she finally managed to speak. "ummm is your brother Uziel? if so then i guess i am." she was blushing like crazy as she had no idea that Uziel was talking about her to his siblings but she shouldn't have been too shocked by this at all. " I'm Msitu by the way." giving a shy smile, she didn't know really how to react at all to the bluntness but she attempt to not be awkward at all.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:03 pm
"A HA!! so you are the girl he has been talking about!" laughing, she was rather pleased that she had managed to find her with very little to go on since her brother refused to to let her meet her yet. " i'm Kijivu and yes Uziel is my brother. which i am disappointed he didn't introduce you yet! i swear i don't bite and nether does our brother." grinning, she was going to give her brother so much crap for hiding his little girlfriend. " oh was she a bundle of energy right now as she was happy to finally meet her brother's crush.

" you know whats funny, is i was trying to find you or your other brother. i was curious about Uziel's family whom he speaks so highly of. i am glad to finally meet you Kijivu." joining into the laughter she found it way too amusing that the both of them had been looking for each other basically. " hopefully he wont get mad or anything we took it upon ourselves to find one another." shaking her head, she couldn't believe what was now happening but she was happy about it none the less.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:54 pm
" that brother of mine can handle me having met you without him." laughing, she didn't care if her brother was gonna be happy or not. it had gotten in her head she wanted to meet her brother's love interest and so she did so without his permission. " so how long have you two know each other for?" honestly she had no clue and was kind of curious how long her brother had taken to tell her about his little love interest. "that is if i am not being to rude in asking you that. i am just curious if my brother manage to keep a secret from me for once."

"to be honest not too long but it feels like him and i know each other a very long time regardless." blushing a bit which with her black coat wouldn't be noticeable at all which she was happy about. she honestly did feel like she knew Uziel forever even though it had only been a short while since she had gotten to know him. " i am not sure how to explain it ether but i enjoy spending time with him alot." it felt weird admitting this all to someone she just met and they happened to be Uziel's sister.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Kijivu started to have a big smirk on her face. "seems to me you are in love with that goofy brother of mine." she was kinda jealous that her brother was finding love already while she had yet to make a effort with that. "makes me rather happy he has found someone nice like you." now that she knew more, she couldn't wait to maul her brother and give him so much crap over this all. specially cause he only barely told her anything at all about it. " plus i think he feels the same way." winking, she figured she might as well have a bit of fun while she was at it.

Msitu practically squeak when she responded as she was so embarrassed now for whatever reason. " do you think he really does? an...and how did you figure out that i actually really like him?" she really was curious but also hoped she wasn't majorly obvious with the fact she was falling for Uziel. it would make her freak out more to think she was being a weirdo when around Uziel. wide eyed now, she really hoped she wasn't being a weird fan girl over Uziel when with him as she though she acted like herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:43 pm
"i'll save telling you that for another day. for now i have some plotting to do and a sibling to harrass." giving Msitu a wink, she took off and left Msitu to really wonder what she had gotten herself into. sadly for Msitu, Kijivu did love to play games with others and she was no exception since she pretty much basically with her brother. smirking, she couldn't wait to have a chit chat with her brother then see Msitu again. oh the games and plotting to come from her.

Msitu's jaw practically dropped open as she was speechless as to what was going on now. there really wasn't much to say or do really and it wasn't like she would know what in the world to do now anyways. so she just watched Kijive go upon her marry way and tried to decide what to do now. shaking her head with a sigh, she figured she might as well go find Uziel possibly or maybe chill with her family.

word count: 1,275 words according to word  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas