Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]
[PRP] I have a question for you... (Uziel/Msitu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image

It have been months since they have been friends and there were something growing inside his heart and soul that sings out whenever he's in the vicinity of a particular dark-colored lioness that he calls his best friend. He remembered hearing something about the concept of love changing someone and how their heart and soul will recognize their other half but he never really believed that until now. It worries him because he is not sure if Msitu feels the same way as him, if not.. then who knows what he would do.

Pacing back and forth in front of the den he shares with Msitu whenever they feel like spending nights together (which is pretty often), Uziel frets about how to approach her about this entire new emotions that revolves around the female and how does he ask her to be his mate. Mate?! His mind freaks out as he starts to breathe heavily as he paces around more frantically, because regardless the length he spent with the female.. he's still so horribly awkward around her. It is much lesser than when he first met her but its still there! Ah! What am I going to do/ He mentally whimpers to himself as he continues to worry himself while pacing back and forth quickly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:12 pm
User Image
Msitu had no idea what Uziel was planning and thought it was just like any other day. like usual she would go about her family business and then go find her good friend Uziel whom she was so happy she had found. it really never took her long to find him and when she did, she was surprised to see him pacing around. titling her head she was surprised to find him like this, which caused her to worry. "hey Uziel whats wrong?" coming up and pawing at him, it was her attempt to make him stop pacing so that they could talk about what seemed to be making him go nuts.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:38 pm
As another 'track' is being made by Uziel, he was lost into his frantic thoughts and worries about if Msitu shares the same feelings as him or would he get rejected when he extends himself out for her, he didn't notice his friend approaching him from behind. When she inquired to what's wrong with him and the feeling of her paw pawing at him literally sent him right out of his skin, he found himself a foot or two away from her, all poofed out with his teeth bared out in savage manner but his eyes focuses on the female. "Msitu..?" He says in confusion as his fur slowly settles back down and he forces himself to sit down on his hunches with a grin on his face.

"Ah... Nothing..." He says while his eyes shifts to side little bit, a little tell that he's lying about it and he takes in a deep breath after being uncomfortably silent for few heartbeats. "Msitu...." He exhales as he knows that the female knows that he's lying and something is up due to her body language. "I am curious about your feelings for me..." He twitches little bit. "Because.. I think ... I ......" He swallows hard as he frowns to himself. "I think I like you more than just friends....."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:51 pm
she was very shocked by his reaction and made sure to stay back so as not to accidentally get hurt. frowning, she didn't know what to do but was glad when he suddenly calmed as quick as he freaked out when she had approached without him noticing. giving him a bit of a smack on the head with a paw, she then gave a sigh. "that really wasn't nothing." she would of forced the issue but she let it slid for the moment since he had started talking again before she could decide what to say. his question almost took her off guard but little had he known, that she had already been talking about this stuff with his sister. giving him a look, she then smacked him on the head with a paw again. "i feel the same of course. it had not taken me long to figure out that i like you more than a friend."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:08 pm
Uziel growls little bit as his best friend smacked him over the head for that silly display he did when she managed to spook him when he was lost in his thoughts and he half-heartedly swipes at her with a little playful face. After he blurted out what he wanted to say, he started to pace back and forth as he tries to prep himself and brace himself for a rejection if it ever came. When that silence descended upon them, Uziel decided to start babbling. "Oh, I was just pulling at you-..." He trails off as he stares at Msitu in confusion, not sure if he heard her correctly.

".....did I hear you right? You liked me more than that?" He forces himself not to jump for the joy because his ears have tendency to hear things wrong from time to time. The large male eyes her as he tilts his head to side while a smile starts to spread on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:40 pm
" yes you heard right you big old goof!" shaking her head, she sometimes wondered what she would do with him but she loved him for his goofy ways. she was glad she had met his sister and that she had given her confidence to admit her feelings. even though she wasn't ever going to let him know that, it didn't matter as she was able to just blurt out that she too had the same feelings. "so what does this mean now? since we now both know we like each other more than friends?" going up and leaning on him, she was scared but excited to move on to the next step of their relationship.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:02 pm
"Whoa...." Uziel's eyes went wide as he looks at Msitu with a huge grin on his face and he shakes his mane out to make it even more fluffier without even realizing he's doing it. When Msitu approaches him and inquired about what they are doing, his eyes were in danger of falling out because he didn't think that far ahead. "Umm..... " He scrunches his face up little bit before he gives her nose a little lick. "W-Will you be my mate? Officially? That would mean you will need to meet my family and get their approval but.. I don't think that would be any problems. Because If I love you, then I don't see any reasons why my family would object to you being my mate. You are strong. You are intelligent. You can provide for the family if needed and you are gorgeous." He babbles on, one of his nervous traits as he takes in a deep breath when he started to feel dizzy because he didn't pause in between the sentences..

"Sorry... I am nervous. This is new to me.. I don't know what we are supposed to do next." Uziel says as he cuddles up against Msitu, nuzzling her head gently.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:27 pm
" don't worry, it is all the same for me too." Msitu nuzzled him back and gave a big sigh. " i think its the next step for us since we are in love and i honestly have no objections to settling down with you. i also wouldn't mind calling you my mate ether as you are wonderful, handsome and strong." she then had a big grin on her face. " you will have to meet my family as well since i have told them about you but never told them that i was falling in love with you. they only know you are one of my close friends." giggling a little it seemed she was way more calm about it all then her now mate was. " so my lovely mate, when shall we tell all our friends and family? i am more than sure my family will approve of you with no problem."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:48 pm
As Msitu nuzzles him, Uziel visibly relaxes and leans into her nuzzle little bit while wrapping one of his arms around her body, pulling her closer to him while his rough tongue licks her head fondly. Blushing furiously at Msitu's compliments because it mirrors his earlier babbling about her qualities that he have grown to love, Uziel laughs as he nuzzles her ear before stiffening up little bit at the mention of her family. "Oh..." He forgotten that he have yet to meet that side of the family and he was too wrapped up into how to introduce Msitu to HIS own family.

Uziel have heard stories about how protective the fathers could be of their daughters and he sweatdropped because he usually would approach the father and get his approval before officially claiming the daughter as his mate. He completely skipped the entire thing and now he feels like he's going to get in a very deep trouble. Tilting his head to side and looks down at his lovely mate, Uziel manages to give her a confident smile and he noses her while whispering against her ear, "We can go and break the news to your family first before we meet mine. I would think it would be easier that way.." He smiles at her warmly. "What do you think? I am fine if you want to meet mine first. Just remember all of those things I told you about my sister and brothers." He grins at her crookedly, knowing that his family would love her just like he does.

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games