Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]
[PRP] Just another lazy day with bestie (Uziel/Msitu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image

Rolling over on the sun-baked flat stone, the large male opens his eyes little bit and yawns, stretching out while first thing that comes to his head is Msitu, wondering where she is since they have been inseparable since day one but she's nowhere to be found. "Mrrrrrr......" Uziel purrs sleepily as he rolls over on his stomach, lifting his head up looking around for the dark-colored female before he stands up. "Oi....." He grumbles as he leaps down from the rock, padding toward the lake. "Where is that little lady at..." He says with a yawn as he crouches down in front of the lake, taking a drink.

His tail swishes back and forth in the tall grass while the large male laps at the cool water and he decides that its a good time for a swim so he jumps into the water, dogpaddling around with an expression of bliss on his face because it have been really hot outside and he was almost roasted alive (in his opinion, mind you). "This feels so good..." He mutters to himself as he closes his eyes but his ears is perked up in alert mode just in case anything comes into his territory.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:08 am
User Image
Msitu had gone to see her family for a bit and come back to check up on her friend Uziel finally after slipping away from her family. when she had finally found him and found him in the water, she had to laugh. a cool dip in the water did sound delightful as her black coat soaked in the heat when she was in the sun for long periods of time. crouching low, she decided to sneak her away over to the water as Uziel was occupied swimming. smirking, she slowly made her way to the water's edge, and hoped that he wouldn't catch on to what she was doing. once she got close enough, she launched herself into the water with a loud "GOT YOU!" lots of laughing and lots of water going everywhere as she went crashing into the water near Uziel.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:11 pm
In a moment of sheer bliss, Uziel allowed his alert mode to relax momentarily and it seems to be enough for his best friend and "GOT YOU"! reached his ear little too late before he found himself completely drenched again, especially his head. Shaking his head vigorously, Uziel coughs as he blinks the water out of his eyes and looks around before his eyes lands on his best friend. "You are just like my sister, you know that right?" Uziel says with a mock growl as he glares at her playfully but it is impossible for him to be genuinely upset with this female at all.

With a strong swipe of his large paw, he sends a wave of water splashing into Msitu and he bursts out laughing at the sight of drenched female, he couldn't help but to flash her an impish grin. "Watch out, little cub.. the big lion is going to come for you." He says while flashing his fangs at her before he quickly swims over to dunk her down under the water, cackling.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:19 pm
she was uncontrollably laughing now as she looked at him all soaking wet from head to toe. "i would like to think i am like no one but me." when he sent water splashing at her, she tried to dodge it but failed since she was already in the water anyways. giggling, a smirk was on her face now as she attempted to circle around him in the water slowly. "bring it on oh mighty big lion!" she practically yelped as he came rushing towards her crackling and all she could do was try to get away as fast as possible. sadly to her dismay she was not the fastest swimmer and was going to be caught rather easy.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:30 pm
Grinning like mad, Uziel managed to dunk Msitu under the water and he dog-paddled away from her while sticking his tongue out at her playfully, "Don't you underestimate me, female!" He growls at her but the grin on his face ruined the growling effect. "I see you finally decided to enhance me with your presence.." He makes a playful expression at her as he mimics her movements by circling around her just like she is circling around him.

"So what have you been up to, Msitu?" He climbs out of the lake because his mane is feeling quite heavy due to all of the water and he flops over after shaking his entire body out, getting Msitu drenched once again. "Oh..." He smirks at her soggy look. "Seems like its your look of the day." He teases her as he didn't think about moving away from the shore.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:38 pm
Msitu went into a little coughing fit as she came back up from being dunked but once that was over she was all over chasing him in a circle. "oh did you miss me that much?" grinning, she had followed him out of the lake but had not expected him to shake off the water right as she was coming out. giving him a pouting look, she shook herself so she could be less wet and went right to sprawling in the sun. " i been up to the same old same old. nothing really has been going on and i don't know if i should be happy with that or not." looking over at him, she stuck her tongue out at him. " i think i look better dry thank you very much, mister water monster." giggling, it was clear she was rather happy at the moment just sprawling in the sun after a nice dunk in the water. "so what have you been doing without me around?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:02 pm
"I actually think I like your wet look better than dry look.. should I help you by pushing you back in water.." Uziel says with a teasing tone but he didn't make any move to push her back in the lake because he's content with basking in the sun with her. "Sometimes normalcy is a good thing.. like this." He turns his head toward her with a smile before he closes his eyes, his tail thumping lazily behind him. "Mrrr? Oh... I have been spending time with family and prowling around ou-.." He clears his throat and completes the sentence, "my territory."

"It seems like a huge flock of mountain goats are nearby so the hunting is really good. Your family is more than welcome to come over and pick some off." He stretches his body out as he mentally adds to his answer, "And I have been missing your company". He didn't say it out loud because he is not sure if it sounds creepy for him to say that to his best friend. His only friends have been siblings so his social skills isn't .. that great.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:33 pm
" i think i have had my fill of water for the moment my dear friend." laughing, she swatted at him in a lazy manner as she was enjoying being majorly lazy in the sun right now. even though eventually with her black coat she was going to over heat but she would deal with that when the time back. " sounds like you been keeping busy like i have, with family and what not." rolling on to her back, she stretched more and gave a big lazy yawn. it was clear she was very content with things right now and she was practically falling asleep too. "so......after this shall we see what the others in the pride are up to? or maybe go hunt and bring something back? or maybe just go on a short adventure?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:36 pm
Uziel rolls over on his back, stretching his body out once again to its full length with a sigh after he gets swatted at by his friend and he grins at her cheekily. "Mmm.... but sooner or later, you will have to go back in there because you are not fortunate as me to have light colored fur like me. Is my fur so luscious?" He teases Msitu with a display of him preening himself, knowing it will probably earn himself another swat. His ears twitches as he closes his eyes when he listens to her voice, he turns over to face her and opens his eyes curiously. "Hmm.. Hunting and adventure tends to go paw in paw together, don't you think? We can make it a huge hunting adventure like trying to hunt down an elephant calf or something like that." He sticks his tongue out at her.

In reality, he would never hunt down an elephant calf unless its sick or weak but if an opportunity presents itsself in front of him, he won't be a fool to pass it up. "Let's play it by ear and go on an adventure.. if we see something we want to eat, we can kill it and bring it back to our shelter or to your family." He rolls over and stands up. "Let's go, they won't wait for us" He says as he trots off without letting the female say anything because he knows she will come along with him.

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games