Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:25 pm
Srsly. Like, okay cool, I'm pretty much rounding off the Xenaverse at this point, and cuz of crossovers and s**t, I'll probably only be adding another three maybe four when I expand out to Hercules (when I get to watching it on Netflix). So that's not too much more work there.

BUT! I really wanna do LotR/Hobbit, which is an EMMENSE number of potential chibis. I mean, even if you stick to the "bare tacks", there's nine going on their trip to Mordor, and then the Hobbit... how many dwarves?? It's gonna be a big undertaking is what I'm saying. But I'll be very proud of the accomplishment if I can get it done (even partially done and coming back to it later).

Also, I've been keeping up with the Star Trek universe as I go along through the episodes. Yesterday we watched the first ep of Season 4, out of a total 7 of Deep Space Nine. So more than half of the way through. There are A LOT of significant characters in that as well, so it's kind of like "s**t, I better get started now." cuz I don't wanna be drawing a bunch of DS9 while we're on Voyager. And somehow I should eventually squeeze in the reboot versions of TOS too.

And then there's Baldur's Gate I and II. While there's no particular rush on them, it is again a case of s**t-tons of characters. Truthfully, I need to do some run-throughs of the game utilizing some of the characters I haven't played much (whereas others became fast favorites and somehow always made it into my party xd ). Still, it's definitely something I want to do because it's one of my favorite games of all time, and I'm not the only one who feels that way haha.

In the realm of anime, which I don't watch very much of, I'd like to do Tiger & Bunny. Thankfully that's not a ridiculous number of chibis. Eight, I think? Not too bad. But it's on my to-do list.

I guess what I'm saying is, I've got a busy 2015 of chibi-making ahead of me. rofl If I can get even anywhere close to finishing all of the outlined above by this time next year, it will be a kind of miracle. sweatdrop And that assumes I don't come up with more to add to me list in that time. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:02 pm
Let me know when/if you decide to do Tolkienverse. I have a friend who would probably be interested.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:26 pm
Mama Ame
Let me know when/if you decide to do Tolkienverse. I have a friend who would probably be interested.

Cool, will do. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:56 pm
At least you've got a wide range of future projects to work with. That's always nice especially if you're having fun making them.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:15 am
Well, back from the cruise and it's 2015 now. I drew Major Kira from DS9 yesterday. Need to decide who I'm drawing today and do it, aha. I can't slack in this early part of the year cuz once work starts up in March, it'll be vying for my time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:16 am
Prof. Moonie
At least you've got a wide range of future projects to work with. That's always nice especially if you're having fun making them.

For the most part I do enjoy doing them. If I like the character, that makes it better, of course. But even with the characters I don't like much, I can usually appreciate how well they turn out and pat myself on the back for doing a good job with something I wasn't as into.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:29 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

For the most part I do enjoy doing them. If I like the character, that makes it better, of course. But even with the characters I don't like much, I can usually appreciate how well they turn out and pat myself on the back for doing a good job with something I wasn't as into.

Always feels nice accomplishing something challenging. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:20 pm
The internet is reminding me there's a new season of Archer coming out soon too, a show I'd like to chibi. >__>  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:37 am
How could I forget to mention MASS EFFECT?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:33 pm
And Walking Dead. emotion_donotwant  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:56 pm
Zphal

Have you seen The Hillywood Show's Walking Dead parody? It's quite impressive and as always hilarious! Plus it guest stars not only Osric Chau (Kevin from Supernatural) but also Tanner Edwards, a young boy who dances and was previously seen on an episode of Ellen. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:02 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Have you seen The Hillywood Show's Walking Dead parody? It's quite impressive and as always hilarious! Plus it guest stars not only Osric Chau (Kevin from Supernatural) but also Tanner Edwards, a young boy who dances and was previously seen on an episode of Ellen. biggrin

I haven't. surprised  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:18 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

I haven't. surprised

User Image
Click to watch! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:59 pm
Zphal
How could I forget to mention MASS EFFECT?!

Doing good on this one. Got all the main characters from the first game done, and am now working on the second. smile

Also got a decent start on Tiger & Bunny, though not halfway through yet cuz I plan on doing them all as civilians and in their hero forms. Originally I know I said 8, but I think it'd be better to expand that out to 16.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:35 pm
And I will say, I thought I was just about done with DS9, but through the 5th season, more prominent characters have emerged that need to be chibi'd too. Like Martok and Weyoun... maybe even Leeta and Ziyal. Brunt? Zek the Grand Negus? Kai Winn?  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff