Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:37 pm
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: TBD
Species: Leopard
Personality: This leopard is kind of an a**. He hardly takes things seriously on the surface, and tends to look like he enjoys wasting time and playing pranks on everyone. However, anyone within the pride would know that he is actually very dedicated to the pride, and would help out whenever someone needed it. He might just look like a total p***k while doing, and demand to be thanked after. But beneath that spoiled exterior is a very helpful, kind leopard.
History: He was born the only son to a very loving couple, and they doted on him from the very beginning. Of course he thought himself to be hot stuff while growing up. Spoiled rotten, he grew up very privileged, It was only when he joined the colony that he started to open his heart to others- to learn what it meant to think of more than just himself. While still a hot shot, he has grown much more caring than he used to be.
Description: Completely CC! I leave it all up to you, because I love your designs. <3

Recruited!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:42 pm
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Chandra
Personality: As any young leopardess coming into her prime, Chandra is fascinated with the opposite sex but knows very well that she may not dabble in such affairs. After all, if she wants to prove to her Queen that she is reliable and trustworthy she must not court or show interest in the many able-bodied males. But, a little secretive court flirting wouldn't hurt, right?

History: Chandra grew up as the only cub toher parents. She had been born with a litter mate but unfortunately he hadn't made it past 3 days old. Her parents doted on her and she enjoyed life as well as any cub could. When she grew into Adolesence it was obvious to her parents that Chandra was going to have males vying for her affections (As any parents would think of their daughter). But the day of the avalanche was a turning point for Chandra. She and her mother had managed to make it out but her mother had gotten severely injured and after a few days had passed away from fever. Chandra then grew up quickly and with Elisheba's coronation as queen, Chandra was one of the few to be chosen as a lady-in-waiting. With nothing holding her back, Chandra happily accepted the position and threw herself into her new job.

The life at court seemed to suit Chandra well. She adapted to her new duties of helping to take care of the Queen and after adjusting to her new life found the intricacies of court-life quite to her taste for there were many a males willing to catch her eye. Now, Chandra took her position seriously and would never go against the Queens will and court anyone, but a little courtly flirting was well within her means and she took full advantage of it.

Description: OK, so Originally I said I wanted her like a Clouded leopard (and if you wanna go that route I am all for it!) but after watching your stream I am pretty much saying CC. XD I will give ya a palate to work off of. I'd just like her to have a very feminine look to her. Edits wise, if you're interested, I'd love for her to have a flirty look and/or be slightly on the fluffier side. You can pick which lines she goes on whether they're the Alt. or the updated.

Recruited!

User Image  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Gene Wilder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:18 pm
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Raumu
Species: Cheetah (Old lines? ;3; )
Personality: Raumu is kind of a lone wolf, a gun for hire. But once you get to know him, you'll find he's actually a pretty cool guy. He can read cloud patterns and foretell rain. He knows what to do in case you're cornered by a venomous snake. Hell, he's even traveled to the far reaches of India and back!
History:Raumu was actually born to a cheetah mother and leopard father (but I didn't feel like makin' him a leotah lulz). He traveled a lot as a young adult. He used to be a mercenary for hire, but tried to leave that life behind. After literally losing an eye for his old boss in an attempted assassination, he decided to call it quits and returned to his home, far, far away in the foothills of northern India. Unfortunately, the enemies of his old boss followed him and tried to murder him. He escaped by half a camel's hair, and came back to find sanctuary.
Description: Spoiler'd for bad, old art. xD; I guess since items ain't allowed, he'd need a tough expression and a scarred left eye?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image (< That were done by another lovely artist.)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:35 pm
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Iaana'damu
Species: Lion
Personality: Quiet and quick to act, Iaana is well versed in speaking only when spoken to. She's not a dim witted girl by any means, but instead of voicing her opinions she'll use her knowledge behind the scenes for the benefit of her master(s). Iaana is a rank snob, though, and will only be overly cheery about those of higher titles. In the company of her own kind she's sarcastic, even rude to a point, and often so bold in her speech she could make a Priest cry.
History: At one time her blood line was that of the most pure cheetah families in the land. Through the ages, however, several cases of poor judgement led to cheeton births from an ill mannered grandmother, and from her own sadly fertile mother came Iaana. As a pre-existing member, she would have grown up knowing that she was born the same cursed species as the usurpers, and forced into the same subservient rank as her mother before her. Still, she doesn't hold any anger towards her ancestors; only sadness. She hopes to rebuild her bloodline's honor through whatever means she can.
Description: CC in appearance. If you wanted to do edits with her I would suggest scarring (just given her rank), soured expression, and some sort of scruffy mane edit.

Recruited!

User Image  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:29 pm
Edited and changed my entry. c:

My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Aelius
Species: Cheetah
Personality: A very out going cheetah who has amazing charisma. He is so smooth that he could sell a ragged piece of fur as a silk scarf. He is very coy and flexible always willing to adapt to any situation. Just like his name he has a golden heart and a smile as warm as the sun.
History: A rogue who made his way to the colony during a horrible storm Aelius found that he actually preferred the cold north winds to his old home. With time he adapted to the colony's ways and has been there for a long time now. Almost as if he always lived in the colony Aelius is only known as a once rogue through the stories of the past he so fondly tells. Besides trading wares he also loves listening to stories from outsiders and will always pass down a good tale. The only time his expression changes is with memories of the leopardess who had saved him, but was lost in the avalanche. Even so he continues to live in the colony as it is there that her memory lives on for him.
Description: CC -> Just think golden though?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:41 pm
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Hylkiƶ
Species: Leopard (alt lines)
Personality: Quiet. Solitary. Distant. Dutiful. An intangible weight seems to linger in his presence as if he carries a burden no one can see. It is accompanied by an inexplicable sense of regret and guilt. He doesn't speak often and when he does, it's only what needs to be said. He spends much of his time in solitary confinement while taking his position within the colony very seriously and it can be surmised that whatever social skills he had, if he ever had any, have been lost to his time spent traveling the mountainside.

History: Not much is known about Hylkio other than the giant leopard appeared in the aftermath of the avalanche. While he was accepted in the colony without much question, no one is certain if he was a part of the Mlima before the avalanche or not. Most don't even know his name. What he is known for is his almost dogged determination to uncover the fallen bodies of those who were lost in the avalanche to their familes. He will often spend weeks at a time out in the barren wasteland of snow covered terrain tracking down leads to new bodies. Often he has worked tirelessly through the night and day to dig them free. Hylkio has made it a personal mission to see that every lost Mlima is found and that they are given proper funeral rites though no one understands why.

It has also been noticed that he has a less than pleasant association with the Msitu'nyeusi and though the colony is currently on peaceful terms with the pride he has great difficulty simply walking away should he cross paths with one. While no one understands the deep seated hatred he shows towards the lions, they do not appreciate his negligence of the terms of the peace treaty and he has been scolded more than once for coming to blows with the natives.

It was only on threat of being ejected from the colony and sent away from the mountains that he finally fostered the strength to resist whatever blind rage seethes through him upon the sight of a Msitu member. How much longer can he hold back when the truth of his painful past is staring him in the face...?

Description: Newer Pariah Older Pariah Older Pariah (Possibly NSFW? lol)
If you're up to doing edits, scars, thicker neck ruff and/or similar bangs to his OC self would be absolutely adored. <3

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:05 pm
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Valore
Species: leopard (Alternate)
Personality: A very classy and sophisticated feline she considers her self the grace of beauty. She is pure and sweet with a heart of gold and puts others before herself.
History: Valore was a only cub and was raised to be humble when her parents died during the avalanche and since she has been taken in by the rest of the pride.
Description: Think light tons, golds and soft colors, perhaps like royal designs or markings. I'd love edits to make her fluffier and pretty like a real lady with a natural beauty. perhaps flatter ears to show softness.

My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Nayto
Species: Cheetah alternate
Personality: A ruthless and strong male with a ego bigger then the earthquake. He think's himself born with a gift of fighting and finds all those below him. He is not one to turn down a challenge and always proves his strength. However fierce he has a weak spot for servants [plots]
History: Nayto was born in another small pride from parents who held lowly ranks. He refused to accept he would be born in that rank (not changeable and left his pride in search of a opportunity. He came across the Mlima Tuokoa where they accepted him and he took a rank of Guard.
Description: Dark colors and intricate sharp markings/designs. I'd love some edits to match his fierceness whether bigger mane or claws ets

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:48 pm
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Benvolio
Species: Leopard (alternate sitting ones)
Personality: Benvolio is a male entirely uncomfortable with his new position. He is more on the quiet side, especially when in large meetings of other nobles, lords, and ladies. However, when he does speak, his words are worth listening to. A life of hardship and experience has given him a wealth of wisdom, even if he doesn't seem to think so. He is humble to a fault, with low self esteem and not a very high opinion of himself. All he really wants to do is help others and serve his pride. He honestly wants no more than to go back to his normal life, and he can often be found with the Prowlers and Guards. When is isn't with them, Benvolio can be found praying withing the temple of Shan Furen, where he has been known to spend hours at a time in worship.
History: Benvolio was brought to the pride as a very young cub and doesn't remember anything else. He was terribly ill as a cub, racked with a terrible cough that stayed with him into early adolescence, and claimed the lives of his two siblings. He fought to regain his health and build strength in order to be a useful member of the pride.
Originally a prowler, Benvolio loved his simple life of hunting. His father, up until the time of his passing, always told him of other gods existing in hushed whispers. Therefore, Benvolio was not really a true worshiper of Shan Furen. When the avalanche struck, Benvolio led his group of prowlers up the mountain to free many of the pride members stuck beneath the snow. He bloodied his paws digging cubs out of caves of ice, nearly suffered hypothermia as the snow soaked through his fur, and organized a party to move large rocks that had fallen during the avalanche and had trapped some of the lords, ladies, and nobles.
Benvolio worked tirelessly to help free trapped survivors until he collapsed atop the ice in exhaustion. Before he blacked out, delirious and dehydrated, Benvolio briefly hallucinated Shan Furen's figure in the flurries of snowflakes. He truly believes he saw her, and once he awoke he became a devout worshiper.
For his heroic deeds of bravery, Benvolio was granted the titled of Noble. Benvolio feels generally awkward amongst the other members of the upperclass, not believing himself worthy of his new status. In terms of politics, he sympathizes with the middle class and even the lower class as well, and has been known to be a voice of the people tanks to his history as being one of them.
Description: Kind of grey wolf feel with white, grey, and some black mixed in. [1], [2], [3]. I like mask-like markings a lot of wolves have, and the pure white underbellies and paws. Maybe some glowy marking and sparklies as well.
In terms of edits, a floofy tail and scars on his paws, forelegs, and face from helping dig ppl out of the snow.

Recruited!

User Image  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:04 am
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Etgarr ((From 'Edgar," a common name from Old English words 'ead' meaning "rich, happy, prosperous" + gar meaning "spear."))
Personality: Someone is a LITTLE TOO IN TO THEIR JOB. You know the crazy preaching dude in Whiterun? Think that guy. Only a lot more aggressive about it. He is a bit nutters in the butters, but harmless, as he is really old and frail looking anyway. XD
History: He's been part of the pride pretty much his whole life, and was a bit of a dapper scrapper back in the day, but rumor has it he got hit, or maybe kicked, in the head, and SEEING THE DEVINE POWER OF SHAN FUREN(delusion from getting injured, lol) completely changed his ways and dedicated himself to priest-hood, slowly getting more and more off his rocker as the years go by.
Description: fairly natural leopard-ish
User Image

Recruited!

User Image
Have a transparent~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:01 pm
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: An'a
Personality: Rather strict due to her devotion to Shan Furen, most see her as a prude and somewhat stuck up. However, if a character was to see past this exterior character trait they would find that her very core is filled with the essence of spiced wine. Jolly, tender and extremely passionate for the things she finds interesting, she will do all in her power to protect and preserve the details of that very thing she cares for.
History: There is not much to say as far as An'a's history; She has been born in the pride and practicing religion since a cub. An'a uses herbs, potions, stones and music to help bring others and herself closer to Shan Furen. What An'a doesn't know is that she is the daughter of the Goddess of Poaching and also a seer. A seer whose powers will be soon awaken to greet the world and offer her the position she has always dreamed of; High Priestess. She is the daughter of the Goddess Wotlich and thus a seer.
Description: Cedar Waxwing or White Cedar Waxwing inspired with some sort of wing markings. Feel free to add other markings and colors as you see fit. All I ask is her eyes be a color similar to description of Shan Furen's.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:48 am
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Quri
Personality:
A pretty competetive lady, although most of this is towards herself. She isn't one to compete with others but is always striving to best herself; to catch something bigger, faster or stronger than the last thing. She pushes herself to become great, though it's not all just for a sense of personal betterment, she also very much enjoys the praise catching something great brings her.

History:
Quri grew up in a very hunt-centric part of her growing family. Her mother had been a great hunter, though she had since passed, and Quri always looked up to her. Her mom's ability to catch things she thought impossible was amazing! Granted, much of this was through the eyes of a small cheetah babs, so those things seemingly so impossible to catch then were quite less so now, but it never dulled the respect she had for her mother, nor did it change her desire to become a prowler.
Description:mohaaawk. hecka rad sideburns? whatever~
maybe inspirations? but whatever, CC. [x]

My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Sylne
Personality:
Sylne has a great love of stories and is always eager to hear tales of far off places, especially from those living in these places. Travelling is a great adventure and she savors every moment. However she is also a shrewd trader. She had little patience for bartering, especially if it seems a waste of time, and she considers time quite valuable. She has a rather short temper and is not above voicing her opinions, however harsh they may be. However she enjoys a good trade as much as an exciting story.
History: Sylne grew up in a small litter. Growing up the cubs heard many tales of the outside world, due to their father having been a Merchant. Sylne loved these stories, and they were always hwat she looked forward to when her father went off to trade. Growing up she knew what she wished to be. There ws a great world out there and Sylne was not content with just hearing stories.

Description:Browns and blues? Mohawk! also eyebrows, like big awesome eyebrows. Eyebrows you could beat someone with.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:20 am
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Hanyrsa
Species: leopard
Rank: Scholar [Second Rank Preference: I can see her odd fluffly self and her info going through easily shifting details to be somewhat modified and fitting as a Prowler as well. ^u^]
Personality: This leopard is an odd ball of fluff who is not uncommonly encountered while talking to her feathery assistant while not at work in one-sided chats. At such times she is usually in search or observation of what findings to record next or taking a break from her present task. In fact, she is usually quiet while focused on making records and simply speaks most only to give instructions when hanging bones. She is an affable individual who is not easy to offend but firm in sticking to decisions she's determined to follow through on. And she enjoys both taking opportunities to learn through talks and interactions with others along with researching on her own.
History: She is a fairly new and thus very young adult. Hanyrsa's memories of the avalanche are actually repressed although after being rescued she has been successfully reunited with her fortunate family that survived. But, aside from the period ranging from a week prior to the avalanche up to the point when she regained consciousness following her rescue, her memories are intact.
Description: CC, please enjoy creative freedom for her appearance. c:

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:04 pm
My life for Shan Furen!

Name:
Patua Aldatu
(Fate Changed - Basque)
Species:
Lion
Scholar If not, Merchant works :3
Personality:
There is something about Patua that comes off as being older than her years. The female has a way of looking at someone as thought she sees them, and right through them at the same time, her attention often driven on one thing at a time. When turned on a new task, or given something to research, she seems to devour it voraciously, but...isn't so good on the inter-relational front. In front of others, she stutters, her tone low and soft as she tries to find the right words to explain what she knows. The greater pressure she feels, the worse this trait can become, due to her own self-consciousness about her inability to communicate properly. The female is, however, very good at KNOWING things, and takes great pride in this.
History:
Patua came to the Pride from outside. No one knows quite where she was from, just that when she arrived, she was skin and bones, with scars to match the hardships she seemed to have endured. Despite these, she seemed to be good natured, doing as she was asked, answering questions where she could...It wasn't until into her first year with the pride that it was discovered that the female had a mind quite unlike her manner might suggest. She showed to have a proficiency in retaining knowledge, having a near-idetic memory that allowed her to quote things back that had once been said long before, even from conversations outside the pride that she'd had with her old family....or at least, she assumes that's what they're from. Her memories of her life before are...hazy at best.
Description:
If you feel like doing any edits, just some scarring, and a dazed expression, maybe a slightly longer, flowy-ish mane but that's only if you'd like :3
Palette But maybe add some metallic brass or gold markings, CC.

Added form 1/24
My life for Shan Furen!

Name:
Manu'rere
Species:
Cheetah (New Lines)
Nanny
Personality:
Despite the way she looks, Manu is often the brightest, sunniest little cheetah you ever did meet! She's eager to please, and delights in the smaller things in life, including her work with cubs. With a gentle voice, an amazing ability to sing, and a careful paw, she's definitely one of the females you'd want around your little ones.
History:
Manu came to the Mlima early in her life, as an adolescent with a dream. It didn't take this sweet girl long to endear herself to the cubs in the pride. She had an inherent nature with them, sweet and nurturing, willing to teach them all she had learned in her youth, wandering alone.
Description:
Smiling/Sweet expression
Fluff
Wiiiiings mebbe?
Palette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:45 pm
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Dukino
Personality: Dukino was the smallest of his brothers and sisters, but that never perturbed him. He was the size he was, and that was that. He was an average hunter compared to the rest of the family and didn't stand out much, aside for his love of the deities and the helping of others. While his siblings would sometimes entertain the thought of getting something in return for helping strangers, little Dukino was always against it. He never saw the merit in doing that. If you want to help another, do so with a kindness in your heart and never expect anything in return, because helping another is its own reward.
History: Dukino grew up in a big litter, with a few ne'r do wells amongst them. His father was absent but his mother was always around, and was a kind individual. He learned how to listen to others and be compassionate from her. He learned about deities initially from an Uncle that would come by every so often and the tales would leave him in suspense. Dukino grew up wanting to help others in any way that he could and spread good words to many.
Description: Blue and browns, and a mohawk! He's a first or second cousin to Sylne.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:56 pm
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Ulimi Fedha
Personality: Uli fits his name to a T; Ulimi Fedha, meaning Silver Tongue in Swahili. If it weren't for his lust of wealth, one could almost mistaken Uli for a scholar. With floral words and near mannerisms of a nobleman, the cheetah enjoys the game of the trade, buttering up potential buyers. Half the time, for a larger amount than his product is worth.

Despite his greedy disposition, Uli was raised as a gentleman, among all else. And so, as much as he'd love to brush aside other's problems and ignore issues that were not his own, his conscience just won't allow it. Which easily explains why he doesn't linger in one place; scamming someone who later confronts him with a sob story of their own never fairs well with his business.

He's unable to pull the wool over women and children's eyes,unfortunately. And is left with less on his end, when dealing with either. With quite an affection towards women and a soft spot for the young ones, his solution to the problem? Not to do business with them.
History: Uli grew up within the pride as an orphan. Although not easy, with the land's harsh winds and biting chill, he managed to get through it, learning the merchant trade as an apprentice.

Shortly before the avalanche, Uli had gone on one of many of his travels in order to trade his wares. Upon arriving back and learning that the beloved king, Heinrich, and beloved queen, Pinot, were missing, Uli decides to stick around a bit and sell his wares locally, ears open to the gossip within the caverns, forming his own opinion on the oldest daughter and new queen, Elisheba. Uli quietly withholds his disagreement over the reasoning for the avalanche, playing the suave merchant who cares naught for politics. First and foremost, Uli swears loyalty to the lands... to what extent, not even he knows.
Description: CC on this.

[IC] Mlima Tuokoa Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces