Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] Daddy's little girl (Nohealani and Lucilius)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image

Curiosity had taken Nohealani's mind completely. Being new to everything, it was something quite out of her control. She could walk, and she knew right away that she didn't like dirt. Dirt was bad, and there was nothing to change her mind. She was beautiful. She even had a mirror on her chest to remind herself so. It was her most prized item, seeing as it was much like her mother's, who was the most beautiful lioness in Nohealani's eyes. Her father was quite beautiful too... Or many the word was handsome?

She flicked her tail and flapped her wings gently. Her wings were odd compared to her siblings and her fathers, but she felt they made her even more special. They were very similar to her mothers. She was quite the mirror of her mother, if she didn't say so herself! She liked that thought.

Her attention quickly shifted, as she decided it was time to find someone to play with... Or something. She bounced with elegance without any effort. She hadn't wondered far, so it wouldn't take her too much time to find her parents, or siblings or both.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:20 pm
User Image

Luci was having a majorly hard time adjusting to being a father to three cubs. things went about all about just him, to out of the blue all about raising three children with his mate. it was challenging to say the very lest for him to 'get over himself' and to give his children all the attention they needed from him. after all his was vanity and had way too much love for only himself which might make others wonder why Chessa was with him. lucky for him and his children though he found his little brood to be just down right perfectly beautiful since after all only him and his mate could produce such perfect offspring. stretched out, he had just finished grooming his only son to perfection after a major protest and had started on himself finally. to him it was a full time task to keep his little brood with Chessa and himself looking perfect. but he would not allow it to be any other way with his little family. a perfect mate and perfect little children was what he saw when he looked at his new family.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:02 pm
Nohealani saw her father not too long after her search. Yes, quite fine. He had started grooming himself. While it looked quite fun to sit down and groom yourself, she knew she enjoyed it, she decided that was for another time. Today, it was her day to get her father's attention. She was, after all, the best of the three cubs. Not that she'd tell her siblings that, however. She knew they wouldn't understand and didn't want to upset them. She sneaked silently towards her father, graceful than ever.

With one elegant leap, she pounced at her father. She wasn't sure what she was going to do once she landed on him, but it seemed like something fun to do. He was moving, and she felt like attacking. That was what normal god cubs did, right? The only thing she knew was no matter what she did, she did it with style. There was no doubt about that.

samus x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:57 pm
Luci had been way to into his grooming session to notice his daughter had come to attack until it was too late. his eyes grew wide and he totally wanted to freak about his fur and everything. but he couldn't very well do that to his own child who was just so elegant and sell perfect! so he took in a deep breath to calm himself before he spazzed out at his daughter for ruining his grooming session and being all over him. without missing a beat though,he now attempted to pin his rambunctious child down and give her a grooming. even as a kid he had never really played with his siblings or parents as he was more obsessed with his looks and being the perfect one. "what do you think you are up to Nohealani? you will ruin your fur!"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:23 pm
GAH!! She squeaked as he started to groom her. He was ruining HER fur! She wiggled and squirmed from under him. "Da!" She gasped. "Stop! You're messing up my fur!" She totally wasn't expecting this to back fire at her at all! She wiggled more, gracefully and elegant enough that her wings and her mirror necklace were not to get damaged.

She enjoyed baths, but she didn't enjoy them like this! This was unacceptable and she wasn't having fun anymore. This would be a lesson, don't jump on dad. He seemed to care more about her fur than she, though she was quite vane with her looks. She always had to look perfect before she went anywhere.

samus x

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff