Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Happy Snagmas! (Holiday Event) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Snagmas!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
Meh...(Scrooge.)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:05 am
User Image

Ah yes, Snagmas, that wonderful time of year for Snagems. See, other parts of the world celebrate other holidays. Engaging in gift exchanges, extending their feelings to each other, having a jolly good ole time. And once all their celebrating is over they meet their enemies which hold holidays different from their's in battle for supremacy over the holiday season. The Candle Ninja raid the Elf villages for fuel for their Great Candle. In turn General Nichols launches an attack on the Candle Ninja homeland, the sworn enemies of the Kringles. All the while the heathens of both sides, the barbaric Pag N' Yule's bask in the blood of the fallen and sacrifices those who survive this great war to their god! Ah yes, what a wonderful time of year.

...fiiine...I was just told that I just defamed two major faiths and I'm looking at a lawsuit. My lawyer said I could say whatever I want about the third though since he is pretty sure no one even knows what that is anymore. Whatever. Let's move onto Snagmas.

--------

Sub is feeling festive and wants to have a big holiday celebration which represents all of the team's many different and unique members from all walks of life and thus we wil celebrate Snagmas! What is Snagmas? Nothing! Nothing but fun that is. And so let's have some fun and party!

The Snagmas Event will run from now until the end of the month (December 31st being the last day). From now until then you can do special missions and challenges for the event to earn Snagmas Tokens. These tokens can be exchanged for prizes or be used to enter the Snagmas Raffle held on the last day of Snagmas. See the prizes and raffle section below for more details.

--------

Snagmas Missions

Snagmas Mission 1

Snagolas's Snagtastic Delivery

Sub has decided to spread Snagmas cheer to people through out the world and you have been chosen to help out the team's Snagmas mascot, Snagolas the Shiny Delibird! Snagolas wants to deliver presents to good and naughty children alike, he doesn't discriminate like someone we all know. So your job is simple, accompany Snagloas on his Sawsbuck drawn sleigh (led by Rudus the Bright Red Antler Stantler) and help him delivery presents to anyone and everyone! A word of caution though, Snagolas's presents can sometimes be hit and miss...you never know what's inside them. Then he sometimes delivers to pretty bad places. I'm starting to think Snagolas is just some random mentally challenged Delibird...probably from all the inbreeding to get a shiny. Oh well! Happy Snagmas!

-Objective:
---Help Snagolas deliver Snagmas presents! Whatever Snagmas presents are that is...

-Opposition:
---Anything. All depends on where you deliver presents.

-Pokemon:
---You'll probably encounter all kinds of Pokemon but alas you can't catch any.

-Rewards:
---Eight Snagmas Tokens and varies from there.

Snagmas Mission 2

Drei's Eight Hours of Games

Drei the Snagmas Claydol is a unique Claydol to say the least. While it has eight 'eyes' like a normal Claydol two of each set of eyes, (the 'open' and 'closed' ones) each pair of eyes have a different color. Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red are the colors of each pair of eyes. You see, what Drei does he is goes around appearing before children across the world, offering them to play a game for a small sum of money. Should the children pay up Drei will spin and continue to spin until the player tells him to stop. When Drei stops one set of colored eyes will be facing the child and whatever set is facing the children decides the outcome. The outcomes are as follows:

Blue: The child receives a present from Drei and gives them their money back.
Green: The child receives twice as much money as they paid.
Yellow: The child gets a small present.
Red: The child is punished for gambling.

Drei carries out his games for eight hours over the span of eight days. Now things haven't gotten a little bad this year as Drei's punishments have gotten a little...extreme. I can't say what exactly he is doing but it's bad. As such I want you to try and hunt down Drei and stop his red light punishment. I'm sure if you ask around you could find him, following the trail of children he has already visited. But remember, he only jumps around for eight hours a day so you got to find him in eight hours. Drei probably doesn't realize his punishments are too severe so don't be too hard on him.

-Objective:
---Find Drei and stop his punishments.

-Opposition:
---Drei and anyone else you might come across, like parents who don't want strangers talking to their children.

-Pokemon:
---None, you can't catch Drei.

-Rewards:
---Eight Snagmas Tokens and varies from there.

More to come.

--------

Snagmas Prizes

3 Tokens: Mystery Sack

5 Tokens: Rainbow Gem (A special gem that works like other Elemental Gems but for any type and can only be used once. May hold other secrets.)

10 Tokens: 3x Pokeballs OR 2x Great Balls OR 1x Ultra Ball

15 Tokens: Luxury Ball (Needed to catch Shiny Pokemon)

20 Tokens: Mystery Pokemon Egg

25 Tokens: Fossil of your choosing.

30 Tokens: Destiny Stone (Evolves a Pokemon)

40 Tokens: Shiny Pokeblock (Makes a Pokemon Shiny)

45 Tokens: Rainbow Pokeblock (Allows Pokemon to speak human language)

50 Tokens: Mega Stone of your choosing.

--------

Snagmas Raffle Entries

Entries for the Snagmas Raffle can be purchase for one Snagmas Token each. You may enter as many times as you wish. Drawing will take place on December 31st.

--------

Snagmas Team Missions

The first Snagmas Team Mission will take place Sunday, December 21st at 2 pm. You may jump in at any time once it starts. Check this spot for more scheduled missions.

--------

Snagmas Challenges

Complete the crossword below and receive two Snagmas Tokens. PM me (SubonicXP) the answers in text format or image. However you please.

Note: If the answer is two words with a space, exclude the space and keep the two words together. eg. Great Ball = greatball

User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/SubonicXP/snagmasscross_zps71d6f74f.png

User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/SubonicXP/bigdamnwordsearch_zpsdce135f0.png~original

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:36 pm
Snagmas Token Record

Tesei Utakata: 2
DignityPower: 28
prinxe shadow: 1
RCCaughtem: 20
Youko Kenshi: 50

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:05 pm
There are twenty images of Snagolas (a shiny Delibird) hidden throughout the guild. These images are blank right now but will reveal themselves in exactly five minutes. The images found on any subforum (or main forum), however they are only found the first page of threads and the first page of posts in any thread. When you find one post here a link to the image and what prize you won. Good luck.

NOTE: The images come and go every five minutes so you may need to check twice.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:20 pm
Increased the amount of Snagmas Tokens gained from doing the missions posted here.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:52 pm
here
5snagmas coins o3o  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:08 pm
3coins
7coins
1coin
1coin
2coins
3coins
3coins  

DignityPower

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:09 pm
HAPPY CHRISTMAS

PROTOMAN LIVES

FRIDURMUS DID NOTHING WRONG  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:33 am
1 Snagmas Token  

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:41 pm
There are eleven more hidden images of Snagolas through out the guild left to find, also that crossword is still good to do and if you would like some hints for the answers, PM me.

Now then, time for a chance to win a Mystery Box containing (as the name implies) a mysterious surprise! Snagolas the Shiny Delibird of Snagmas has a bunch of these but he won't give them away easily, heaven's no. You are going to have to work for them.

Snagolas is running amok throughout HQ, trying to turn the place into his own personal winter wonderland. Hunt him down through out the HQ and snatch the red cap off his head. Return the cap to him and he'll give you a Mystery Box and then leave you in peace, off to wreck havoc elsewhere. Only one Mystery Box per member.

Don't worry, this won't be your only chance to score a Mystery Box either during this event. Now go get him!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:48 am
1great ball
1token

I'll search again later biggrin  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:18 pm
Check it out! More chances to get those Snagmas Tokens! I got 10 (or a Mystery Box, your choice) up for grabs and it can be yours if you can be the first to win a little game of Poketionary!

The rules are simple, like Pictionary I will show a partial drawing (of a Pokemon) and you the members have to each guess what it is. After each wrong guess for of the drawing will be sketched until it is complete or someone guesses correct. I will accept only the first guess after I post the latest image so be quick. Furthermore you can only guess twice in a row, after someone else guesses you can guess twice again. Now then, our first picture:

User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/SubonicXP/poketionary1_zps4a507b95.png  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:20 pm
Dusclops.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:23 pm
RCCaughtem
Dusclops.

I hate you.

Okay so that was too easy (or RC is too clever). Regardless you get your prize (bah). 10 Snagmas Tokens or another box?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:27 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
Dusclops.

I hate you.

Okay so that was too easy (or RC is too clever). Regardless you get your prize (bah). 10 Snagmas Tokens or another box?

I just know my pokemon. ^^ and I think I will take the 10 tokens this time. RC will need them for future awesomeness.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:28 pm
Time for round 2! (And hopefully RC won't guess it the first time.)

User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/SubonicXP/poketionary2_zps9d1de556.png

Other Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas