Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
Sad news

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:49 pm
I unfortunately bring sad news, as those who know me on Facebook know, at 3:30 p.m. PDT today, I lost the most important person in my life, my mother, at the age of 65. If you haven't offered your condolences and prayers/well wishes on Facebook, you can do so here, thank you  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:26 pm
Ok. just a little update, the official COD is natural causes and because we cannot afford a proper funeral, the county will take care of it and since the standard Los Angeles County coroner's office's thing is cremation, my mom is getting what she wants and after talking to various family members, most of which I haven't seen nor talked to in over 20 years, we are getting stuff to help with things. My sister got $110 from co workers so we can get our mom an obituary in the LA Times(which starts at $80) but other than that, we are all doing fine, my sister has been granted bereavement leave from work, I'm being the strong one(I did all my crying on sunday), and the kids are doing their own thing. Thank you all for your support  

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:38 pm
The Lone Wolf Jedi
I unfortunately bring sad news, as those who know me on Facebook know, at 3:30 p.m. PDT today, I lost the most important person in my life, my mother, at the age of 65. If you haven't offered your condolences and prayers/well wishes on Facebook, you can do so here, thank you

Pops, I just saw this - I'm so sorry, I know exactly how you are feeling - my beloved Mom passed away on Oct 19 - I have never felt such actual physical pain as I feel with her gone. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you! emotion_hug  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games