Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:07 am
Stryker's Island: Ruby's Maximum Security Cell

Although it is usually not one to a cell at Stryker's Ruby's crimes have made it necessary that she be removed from the general populace. Ruby's superpowers have also made it clear she needs a specially designed/ designated cell from which it will be harder for her to escape.

Ruby's Cell itself is not a very impressive room. A seemingly standard cell measuring about 6ft across and 8ft long, it has a bed in the center of the room (rather than by the wall like normal cells) and has a plate metal door with enhanced fibre glass windows littered across its face so that people can see in. The door is made of titanium. The walls are made of meters of reinforced concrete and have titanium sheets layered inside them to make it hard for even the likes of Superman to escape.

Food is served through a hatch at the bottom of the large titanium door.

No one is quite sure why this style of prison was built and some are even concerned that it was built to house Amazons upon the initial disappearance of Diana.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image
Allies: Prison Wardens Enemies: Ruby Shen Saving: A lot of people and hassle.

Ian's eyes shot over at Ruby as she called him a "Jolly Green Jackass" but what concerned him more was the fact she was threatening the guards. She was stronger than they were, this Ian knew, but there was no need for her to be that way. She was vile and the more she talked; the more she seemed to make the Green Lantern's skin crawl with disgust and disappointment. She was some special kind of psychopath and Ian couldn't be anymore happier when he saw her cell. "You don't get to threaten these people, or anyone, any more. Do you understand?" The Green Lantern growled at the Amazon, opening the cell and placing her inside. "Because the minute you do is the minute I come back. It's the minute I end you."

It was big talk, especially since the ring didn't allow anyone but the enemies of the Corps. But Ian could feel the rage and anger boiling up inside of him for the men and women that Ruby had left face down in the dirt. The door slammed shut between them so that Ian was only looking through small fibre glass windows towards his old prisoner, his beam was severed and finally he felt free from Ruby's evil...

"I genuinely hope that it doesn't come to that." The Green Lantern sighed, putting his hands in his pockets and turning his back on the Amazon.

O.O.C
~

konaustin

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Now that" Ruby said from the other side of the door as she removed her clothes and folded them neatly next to the door "I know is a lie"
"You may act like a boy scout" The amazon smiled as she leaned her back against the cool metal door "But I know you want to be the one to personally end me. I can hear it in your voice, the sight of little old me surrounded by all those dead bodies, torn apart, shot, cut in half, and me without so much as a tear in my shirt"
A giggle escaped ruby's lips "You may act like a hero but fact of the matter is, you see criminals that do horrific s**t and you want to end them soon as look at them. I think...you're a lot like me deep down. Deny it all you like but youve got that part of your mind that just screams to destroy all of your enemies and those that make you angry, kind of like...right now I bet"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image
Allies: Prison Wardens Enemies: Ruby Shen Saving: A lot of people and hassle.

The Green Lantern couldn't help but stop for a second as Ruby called after him and in the darkness he sighed. He couldn't help but register an emotional response to what she was saying because, in all honesty, she probably wasn't all wrong when it came to how he felt about her. If Ian had his way, he would personally put a permanent stop to her. However, it wasn't something he wanted to do and it wouldn't be something he relished in either. He wasn't like Ruby in that respect. Ian just saw a necessity in some things, a cold and calm and wise logic that exceeded his physical body. What was one life compared to the few dozen Ruby had dispatched at Port West? What was Ruby on the scale compared to the countless other lives she would end no slower than a heartbeat just because the fancy took her? The answer was nothing. If she didn't respect the sanctity of life herself, why should the Green Lantern respect the sanctity of her life? He shouldn't but deep down Ian knew he would. For that was the right thing to do and even deeper down, in the darkness, in the fear and self doubt that he thought he had buried; Ian wasn't even sure if he could end Ruby.

He didn't know if he had the stomach for it.

"You're not wrong about some things..." Ian replied, turning his head slightly to look back over his shoulder. He refused to look at her. If he did, he was only letting her get under his skin. Something he wasn't willing to do anymore. "I see people like you blessed with great power do some terrible things. And sometimes I do wish I could just erase them. I want to help people. I was blessed with power and I feel responsible. Some people don't and it irks me. I don't know really. I'm a hero. I feel more sorry for you than anything, I couldn't kill you if I tried because you just seem so pathetic. You're no better than a toddler screaming for attention. It's sad. And now you'll have to deal with me every time you decide to do something stupid. Sucks to be you. Sionara Ruby. Enjoy your stay."

Ian's words were harsh. Cold and having had the last word, Ian left Ruby alone in the dark...

O.O.C
~

konaustin

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Ruby listened to the green man, he wasn't wrong himself. Ruby was gifted ith incredible powers others might kill for , but she chose instead to use it to continue her family's work.
She sighed
"Speaking japanese toa chinese girl, you're a piece of work , insensitive p***k"
the girl chuckled to herself as she walked over to her bed and fell back onto it with her arms crossed behind her head. She lay there, in nothing but her underwear, as she stared up at the ceiling of her dark cell, waiting for the guards to deliver her uniform.
This could certainly be interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Okay ,interesting was probably not the right word to use. The Chinese girl sat up and looked around at the Windows across the face of her cell and glared.
"Hey!" She shouted as she stood and marched toward the door "I ain't familiar with the whole prison thing, but I'm pretty sure I get a phone call and some clothes."
She was silent for a moment as she listened for a response, when none came Ruby growled and punched the door in anger.
"I know you hear me dipshits!" Ruby struck door again, leaving the slightest imprint of her knuckles on the hard surface "Give me my phone call or I'm going to tear this door off!"

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:31 pm
Some of the Guards would sit up in their chairs in the foyer. They knew exactly where the noise was coming from but did nothing about it. The knuckle print would be somewhat miniscule really considering all the strength and sheer brutality Ruby had held within herself. They seemed no more than penny width and made it obvious that it would take some time for Ruby to break free of her cell. however, the rogue Amazon was right about one thing and as such, one guard slid a new prison uniform into her cell for her. It came through her food hatch at the bottom of the door neatly folded. Prison oranges were hardly glamorous but they served their purpose and it wasn't like Ruby had much of a choice. "Quiet in there b***h, you don't deserve nothin', y'hear!" and with that the guard vanished.

Leaving Ruby with her penny width knuckle prints. Blockbuster would struggle escaping from this cell.

konaustin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Ruby scowled at the guard as he left but put on the uniform regardless.
"Bet you won't come say that to my face you mongoloid looking ********" Ruby seethed.
The Amazon examined the door for a moment and ran her fingertips over the small dent she'd made. It was small, sure but it proved one thing, the cell wasn't indestructible and Ruby had used maybe half her strength and caused a dent and that was just in the metal. The bolts holding the hinges in couldn't be all that strong ,and even if they were, they were designed to keep in a meta human.
Ruby looked at her right hand where the faintest trace of a semi circular scar occupied the space between her thumb and forefinger. She sighed and shook her head, the titan wasn't needed just yet.
The Amazon took a deep ,calming breath as she stepped back with one foot, pulled her right fist to her hip, braced herself , then finally let out a loud" Kiya!" as her body exploded into motion, she leaned forward, body twisting to provide momentum as her arm came up, and lashed out .
The door let out a dull metallic thud as Ruby' s fist made contact and she stood there, arm just slightly bent and her reddened knuckles pressed against the metal. With an angry growl Ruby stood and settled into a horse stance and roared as she began pummeling the door with lightning fast open and closed hand strikes

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:45 pm
The guards could only laugh as Ruby tried in vein to escape. If her lashing out at the door couldn't bring it to heel then what did she think getting into stance and peppering it with a few speedy punches would do? You had to sacrifice strength for speed, that was a well known fact as even Superman couldn't shatter planets at mach one speeds. He would eventually because he'd hit it with so many punches but, overall, he and everyone else knew that you couldn't throw at speed and expect every blow to be the knockout punch. Ruby was going to be there for a while, there were inches of titanium layered into that door and the moat exciting prospect that the guards had was whether or not her will or knuckles would break first. Sure. They were just mongoloids but as Ruby hammered away; they did not feel the need or urge to panic.

"You need to stop doing that, or we'll have to sedate you."

konaustin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:10 am

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Ruby stopped striking the door at the sound of the guard's voice. Yeah this was getting her pretty much nowhere, unless she managed to trick a guard she'd definitely need the titan to bust out of here.
"Munch me you simple ********" Ruby growled as she flipped the middle finger and sat cross legged on her bed.
"You wanna sedate me? Come try, maybe if you're successful you'll have a warm body to park that sad microcephallic d**k of yours without having to pay"
The Amazon inhaled and closed her eyes as she hung her head and rested her hands palms up in her lap. There she sat, completely still save for the slow measured breaths she took. In....And out....innnn...and out.
Now was not the time for hasty action and venomous words, now was time for peaceful reflection and thought.
"Remember what Uncle Po said" she thought silently "The panda is calm until it is provoked. Be like your namesake and be calm, calculate everything , wait for them to enter your den."

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:41 pm
The Guard's face remained stern as Ruby yelled her torrent of abuse at him. Part of him wanted to sedate her. No one knew what would be effective and no anesthetist was going to want to get anywhere near the amazon to find out the right amount of tranquilizer they'd need to bring her down. They had guessed a rough amount and at the push of a button it could be administered and Ruby could either silently ******** off to the land of nod or die. Either was a viable choice as the Guard's hand hovered over the button. Ruby would deserve death but not one as nice as that. After what she'd done at Port West a slip off into Oblivion was far too good for her. She needed to fry if anything. She needed to feel her life let go.

But eventually she backed away from the door and curled up on her bed like some sort of Buddhist monk. "Crazy b***h." the guard murmured to himself, sitting back down in his chair. His hand no longer over the button...

konaustin
Sorry I forgot about you Kon.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Innnn and out
"Ruby's eyes fluttered half open as she continued her meditation.
Every so often she would flick her eyes in a seemingly random direction as she scanned the room. Everything in the universe had a weakness , that much was undeniable, therefore this room had one as well. The only problem was at the moment, Ruby had no idea what it was and therefore couldnt exploit it.
The walls were probably sturdy as all ******** so that was a no go
Air vents were probably way too small end even if they weren't they were probably lined with some kind of sleeping agent or nerve gas, no go there too.
That left the only point of ingress, the door. Ruby had made a small, admittedly, but noticeable dent with half strength, more power could easily knock the door from its hinges but then what?

Ruby thought for a moment, the hallway that led to her cell was fairly ordinary, no turrets or bulletproof glass, just a hallway.
With a sigh the disgraced amazon closed her eyes once more
"I'm hungry" she said aloud

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:02 am
Groaning, the guard got up and went to get Ruby's food which had ben delivered on a tray from the canteen only a couple of minutes ago. It was hard to think that whilst innocent people were starving elsewhere in the world that Stryker's was wasting perfectly good food on lowlifes like Ruby and whoever else decided to go on a massacre. He approached the door, clicked the button on the wall to open the small hatch at the bottom of the door and placed the food on the floor. He would kick it through; he wasn't going to risk getting caught by Ruby and so slid in the strange mashed substance. "Grubs up."

He clicked the hatch back shut and went back to his post.

konaustin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:38 am

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Grub was probably right, it looked like whatever this was was made from ground up legless critters from the local garden.
"Jeez, this reminds me of the stuff back home" Ruby grimaced "you know back in China people eat all kinds of weird things."
She set the food on the foot of her bed and at cross legged
"There's street vendors that offer barbecued lizard on a stick, eggs with a fetus inside and roasted, sometimes still alive , cockroaches. It was odd going from a Greek culture to a Chinese one so suddenly. Wasn't certain if I was supposed to kill a cockroach in my house or think 'oh, there's lunch"
((Dialogue goes to An Idiot Abroad. Watch it if you haven't ))

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:26 pm
Hearing the murderous b***h moan about her food infuriated the guards. All they could think about was a burning question: What gave her the ******** right to complain? She'd murdered dozens and now she was going to sit there with a dumb look on her face and bellyache about the food she was getting? The mustached guard pulled the microphone linked to the tannoy in Ruby's cell over to his mouth and yawned loudly down it. There was a slight, harsh squeal from the speaker and the noise caused feedback. "If you don't like prison food, don't get ya a** handed to you by the Green Lantern. Now, shut up and eat. After that it's lights out. Nighty night, Wonton."

The feed went dead with a swift and subtle click and once she was done eating, her lights would switch off and leave her in total darkness. For now, she would be alone. For now, she should sleep.

konaustin

Old RP Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas