Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
Breached (Star x Neptune Bride) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:37 pm
One day a fisherman stumbles upon an amazing sight. Breached on the shores near his home lie a heavily pregnant killer whale mermaid. Bruised and beaten it had appeared that she either got caught in a terrible sea storm or she was abused.

Taking her in to nurse her back to health, the young fisherman puts her in an old tank he once used to house a sea turtle. When she awakes both of them slowly fall in love as she has six more months left of her pregnancy. During that time she recovers, and reveals a power to become Human.

With a choice to return to the sea, she stays with him. To birth her young but to start a new life...as the man's wife.

A romance one on one rp. First come, first serve. You can be pregnant with however many you want. :3 Post a picture and go, no need for profiles ^^ As always I'm the male.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image
This work for you? You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to find decent orca mermaid pictures! Of course, she'd have a belly because of her pregnancy, but those pictures are basically non existent.  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:41 pm
Neptune Bride

(OOC: that's fine with me. :3 Sorry the idea just randomly popped into my mind. ^^; I didn't know they were hard to find.)

User ImageMorning rose again upon his little island. Matthew had gotten up early to prepare for another long and lonely day of fishing. Grabbing his favorite straw hat, his best fishing poles and nests, some tackle boxes and bait, the young man left his small sea cottage.

The early morning sun started to peek up and run alongside the beach. In the distance he spotted a strange round shadow upon the beach. Thinking it was possibly some ship debris, the moment he reached the object Matthew gasped dropping everything and staring in disbelief.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:08 pm
Stardust Drifter

(OOC Not a problem. I didn't know they would be either until I started looking. But it's an interesting idea.)

Elen laid on the beach, feeling the heat of the sun starting to burning her skin, the cool lapping of the water against her tail. Her pod had never been a large one, but now, they were all gone. She and her unborn calf were the last survivors. After everything that had happened, she had been far too weak to prevent herself from beaching, and if it wasn't for her calf, she might just let herself die. It was only thoughts of him or her that kept her going this long, but she didn't know how much longer she could hold on, or even if she really wanted to.

As she lay there, she sensed someone coming closer. Opening her eyes, she saw a human male. Fear seized her and she struggled weakly, trying to get away. "Please, don't hurt me." Her voice was quiet and rough, barely audible over the sounds of the ocean.  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:14 pm
Neptune Bride

Staring at the large bellied merwoman it was clear she was pregnant. Cuts and bruises all over her body she had become beached. Bending down Matthew felt her tummy for a moment, feeling her sand paperlike skin, and let out a sigh of relief as he felt movement.

"Shhh...just relax you'll be fine." he cooed to her gently. "You're too hurt to go back to the ocean just yet. I'll take you home with me and heal your wounds. Then return you to the sea." he said slowly moving her so he could get his arms under her body.

Grunting he lifted her in his arms and stared into her eyes. The weight of the baby caused him to sink into the sand a little. "What happened?" he asked as they made their way to his cottage.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:33 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen flinched a little from his touch, but she really didn't have the strength to do much if he wished to harm her. But his touch against her round belly was gentle, his voice soothing, so she allowed herself to relax a little, though she kept a weary eye on him. She flinched a little when her baby moved, running into an injured spot, causing a shot of pain. She had been so happy the first time she'd felt movement after the attack. She hadn't been sure the calf would survive, but so far, it had.

She let out a little squeal when the human picked her up, but if she trusted him, it was better than staying out hear and dying from exposure. She wrapped one arm around his neck, looking away and sighing when he asked his question. "My pod...we come from a long way from here. But hunting in our land has been bad lately. We migrated to better waters, but we didn't know that there was already an established pod there. We...we tried to make peace with them, to come to some kind of compromise. But our numbers were small, theirs were large and they didn't take kindly to our intrusion. They attacked, we were unable to defend ourselves. The others were all...." She choked on the lump in her throat. "I...played dead, they didn't check. A small storm washed me ashore here."  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:38 am
Neptune Bride

Poor woman, the lone survivor of her group. Glancing at her tummy he noticed slow movement, both her and the life within her needed to be cared for. They entered his house and she could tell right away he was a fisherman, but he respected and cared for everything he fished up.

She was placed in a small tank, big enough to support her round, slowly growing, tummy, give her enough room to swim around in, but was also half underground. So that the edges of her tank met him standing. He gently watched her sink into the empty, well kept tank and smiled. "Are you hungry? I don't know what you'd want to eat but I can make something for you and your little one? How many are you having?" he asked her waiting for her to surface.

This would be her new home for awhile, Matthew felt that keeping her in a safe location she could heal and regain her strength. The tank was crafted for him by a friend, and big enough to hold a killer whale's calf if he ever found one. So the woman would have enough room to grow. Down at the bottom was a lever (with the handle missing, and a small fist sized hole that let the sea water in and out.

Matthew stored a latter to clean it and would do the same for her. He would make sure she would give birth and carry on her kind. Yet he couldn't help but keep his eyes off of her, even with her slightly fattened body, to help support the weight of the life within her, she still shined with beauty.

Mermaids were a magical thing, and he couldn't help but blush a little as he watched her peering into the tank from above.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:06 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen became a bit nervous when they entered his house. It was obvious that he was a fisherman, and she had been taught from the time she was a calf that fishermen would kill her if she was foolish enough to get caught by one. But then he took her over to a tank and dropped her into it.

She let herself sink down to the bottom of the tank, sitting there and soaking in the ocean water. It felt so good after having been laying on the beach in the long. Her reaction must have transferred to her baby, because the calf started flipping around inside. Smiling a little, she laid her hand on her belly and flipped her tail to gently push herself to the surface, allowing just her head to poke above the water.

She smiled a little at the man. "My kind usually eats fish. Sometimes we'll supplement with vegetation. I'm not completely sure, but were're fairly certain I'm carrying twins. Rather unusual for us. Usually we only carry one."

She looked around the house while she spoke. It seemed like a nice enough place, though she didn't really know anything about the world above.

Glancing at the man who had rescued her, she noticed that he was staring at her. She looked him over as well. He was rather handsome for a human, and apparently rather sweet, given the fact that he was willing to take her in and care for her. These were likely to be some interesting times.  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:33 am
Neptune Bride

(OOC: I thought up an idea, what if they both kiss and her magic gives him the power to become a merman? XD so they can cuddle and snuggle under the water as well. :3)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:54 pm
Stardust Drifter
Neptune Bride

(OOC: I thought up an idea, what if they both kiss and her magic gives him the power to become a merman? XD so they can cuddle and snuggle under the water as well. :3)

(Huh, that would be different. I was also kind of thinking that she can turn human, but is just currently too weak from the attack and being beached for so long, so they could be a couple of both worlds, land and sea.)  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:15 pm
Stardust Drifter

(*poke* You still around? I know things might be crazy with the holidays, but just checking in here)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:06 am
Neptune Bride

(OOC: I apologize, I work in retail so I got busy, plus I got sick ^^; )

It seemed that the water had rejuvenated the large bellied curvy wail mermaiden. He noticed how frightened she was and he couldn't help but reach out and softly cup her cheek with his hand. "You have nothing to worry. I'm going to take care of you and your little ones then release you all back into to the sea when you're healthy enough." he spoke warmly standing up.

"Well you're in luck, I catch a lot of fish." he admitted blushing, "I think too much sometimes. I make money off of them by selling them in a town nearby." he spoke walking towards the kitchen. Pulling out some of the fish he had cooked for himself, he returned to her with a large plate of them. "I don't know if you liked them cooked, but you're welcome to have some. Eat as much as you need to...relax and recover." he blushed.

This was silly, it was like she had become some kind of pregnant pet to take care of. Of course this was the first time he had ever seen a mermaid. Setting the plate down near her arms reach he pulled up a chair and sat next to the tank. "Would you mind if I felt your tummy again? I'm sure you wouldn't mind a nice belly rub after all. Your twins must give you all sorts of trouble." he asked feeling super awkward shy.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:58 pm
Stardust Drifter

(S'alright. I work in a grocery store, and you should see how busy we get around the holidays. I can only imagine how bad it gets in retail. Glad you're feeling better.)

Elen flinched slightly at his touch before relaxing into it. He seemed gentle enough. If he had wanted to kill or harm her, he could have done that one the beach instead of bringing her here. "Thank you."

When he brought the plate of fish to her, she swam to the edge, sniffing at them a little. "I've...never had them cooked before." She reached up and carefully took a chunk, popping it in her mouth and chewing it thoroughly, testing it. "Hmm, it tastes different than raw, but....it's actually pretty good."

She ate a bit more as he went to get the chair to sit beside the tank. She thought about his request for a moment before taking a deep breath and rolling onto her back, allowing her belly to float above the water where he could reach it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:22 pm
Neptune Bride

"Thank you." he replied happily. "If you'd like I can cook fish dishes for you from now on. Unless you'd want raw fish?" he said watching her dive under the water to come up and have her belly crest up like a small island. Hesitating for a moment he gently reached out and felt the rough skinned sphere.

He felt movement inside as he continued to massage. "Either they like getting attention or the food." he chuckled glancing towards her. She was so beautiful, no doubt her children would take after the beauty of their mother. "Are you feeling any better now that you're submerged?" he asked suddenly with concern. "Any wounds anywhere that you need me to clean up? I know a little first aid after all."

He figured the food and the water would help heal her wounds. Though since she was pregnant she probably would be stuck in the tank until she birthed her young. Returning to her tummy he felt how warm it was how soft yet hard it was. He hoped his massaging was helping a little.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:42 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen glanced at the man, thinking it over a bit. "Well, wither would be alright." She cocked her head in curiosity. "What do you humans usually eat?" She honestly didn't know much about humans, being that this was the first human she had ever met.

Though her skin was a bit sore from the sunburn and the beating, it felt nice having him rubbing her belly. With a bit of a sigh, she allowed her eyes to close, focusing on the feel of his hands and her babies moving around inside her. She chuckled a little at his observation. "So it would seem." She sucked in a breath as one of the twins hit a sore spot. "Mph, doesn't appear they were harmed much in all of this. At least there's that to be thankful for."

She shifted a little, examining how she felt. "Yes, actually. My kind can survive out of water for a short time, but the sun dries us out and can burn us very easily. As for injuries....I'm not sure. I'm quite sore all over, but I'm not sure if it's just bruises and sunburn, or if there are worse injuries. Perhaps you could check...?"

Just then, she realized something. "By the way, my name's Elen. What's yours?" If she was going to be living with this man for some time, she had better know who he was.  
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games