Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I just slit my wrists to make lines. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:41 am
So since I felt soo weird, I wanted to see what it felt like to slit wrist. So ended up slitting both wrists.

I have no idea why I did this. I fear something is wrong with me. O.O  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:31 pm
It was weird. I just started to slice my left wrist SLOWLY with a knife, it kinda hurt, but then tried to do it again slowly, then I started to see the two lines turn red. Once I saw that my heart started to beat really really weird and fast, then the next thing I know it I have sliced both my wrists a lot.

It makes me feel scared and ashamed of myself. My wrists now look like the wrists of a person who is suicidal, but I don't want to kill myself.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:36 pm
So now do you believe I am probably even way more crazier than any of you combined? Even crazier than Semok? I think I have beaten you all. None of you slit your wrists.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:08 am
Wow. I can't believe no one cares for me.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:16 am
Zombie Girl Ali
Wow. I can't believe no one cares for me.
The new 1995 (2015) is going to be the most weirdest weird of my life (or afterllife if I am a zombie) yet. I mean cmon you have to believe that me starting to cut myself I have lost it.

Yeah scared to see what 2015 will bring. O.O The Selena Gomez song heart wants what it wants sounds exactly what 2015 will look like in my life.

You think that the 2014 songs sound like zombies, 2015 will be like, 2014 is world ended for 10 years, 2015 will be world ended for 50 years. It's that bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:26 am
Anyways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FybA0SaL0nI

Yeah I'm like this video. You cannot beat me. I am the most crazier than any of you combined. I betcha Semok fears me. I am sorry but I am going to start self harming myself. I hears slitting myself could cause endorphins to my brain to make me feel good. So yeah, I am weird.

I AM LIKE THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT BEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!! Semok has lost it as craziest person in guild and Gaia. I am the craziest. I doubt Semok self harms herself. I could self harm myself all the time if I wanted to. I started 2 days ago, I'm scared I can't stop. crying YOU CANNOT BEAT THE AOI!!!!!!!!!! I am the craziest person EVER!!!!!!!!!!  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:36 pm
So I ran out of benadryl. So I had to take tylenol pm crap. So yeah I hate it. I hope it comes in soon.

Maybe the acetaminophen will make me feel less pain when I cut myself. Since I cut myself now not to kill myself but to make myself feel good and cause wrinkles. biggrin

Pain killer right, I won't feel anything anymore. It's soo weird, pain killers literally make you a zombie where the PAIN is ACTUALLY still there, but the pills make you not feel it at all. It numbs the pain. Which literally turns you into a zombie.

It's weird cuz you could have severe pain where you are all like "I feel just fine.....but why do I feel soo dizzy all of a sudden? I thought I was perfectly fine.?" Pain killers like tylenol and motrin/ibuprofin hiding the pain. Oh I feel just fine, ohhhhhhhhhhh whats wrong with me, why do I feel weird allava sudden? I feel just fine but why do I feel dizzy? I dunno why..... *passes out*

Yeah the future. "Need someone to numb the pain, your gone and I gotta say high all the time." Yeah forget it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:27 pm
Down the road or across the tracks?

The lines turning red sounds like you're self-harm cutting more than suicide cutting.

I've cut off and on since I was a teenager. So now who's crazy Aoi?

If you want to look old faster you should pick up smoking.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:44 pm
KazeRin
Down the road or across the tracks?

The lines turning red sounds like you're self-harm cutting more than suicide cutting.

I've cut off and on since I was a teenager. So now who's crazy Aoi?

If you want to look old faster you should pick up smoking.
So are you saying that you cut yourself cuz you are soo weird looking? I do believe that you are soo really freaking weird looking. Hard to believe you see normally. But then again, anyone would say they would find it weird that I see weirdly or normal.

WOw, are you seriously challenging me? Theres like a dozen things my parents and bros don't know about me. Makes me wanna continue to drink til death. Wow it seems like all 2015 is going to be known as is the year of death.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:48 pm
Sounds like the year of competition like the Hunger Games Mockingjay!!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be more than likely to take an entire bottle of benadryl!!!!!!!!! So the winner is whoever is dead right? I am already the winner. Just give up. stare I have beaten you all. Beau Proctor is going to DIE next year. biggrin You thought my music has lost it in 2014 with me already dead as a zombie, now 2015 will be nothing but about DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Zombie Girl Ali

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:53 am
See, I have higher aspirations than death. That s**t's ******** easy.

So you can go ahead and take your pills and eat your junk food. You're only competing against your body's attempt to survive.

But seriously, want to look old fast? Smoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:23 am
KazeRin
See, I have higher aspirations than death. That s**t's ******** easy.

So you can go ahead and take your pills and eat your junk food. You're only competing against your body's attempt to survive.

But seriously, want to look old fast? Smoke.
So are you saying that you are my new competitor to craziness? I thought Semok was my only competition.

AND What's easy?  

Zombie Girl Ali

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:42 am
Dying is easy.

And no, I'm not trying to be crazy. That's you and you're just a sad sad kid who's going nowhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:03 am
KazeRin
Dying is easy.

And no, I'm not trying to be crazy. That's you and you're just a sad sad kid who's going nowhere.
But I have a job in crap like you do. So I am doing stuff with my life.

Just that I think I am weird and fat, and that I am going to turn to a weird person who is fat like everywhere except in the face. My face looks really skinny (and old if you count the white hairs on moustatche and chin), so yeah I dunno. I'm gonna be weird where I am skinny only in my face and everywhere else is fat.  

Zombie Girl Ali

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:49 pm
Do you plan to work at Dollar General all your life? Or in retail at all?

If so, then fine, you've got a trajectory. Otherwise, no. You're going nowhere.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff